Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Mon May 21, 2018 11:36 pm

Shalee04 wrote:A Christopher Robin one would be good to have also. \:D/

He would be great in this set! Plus I think he would look great in this style!
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Lyndsay_wagner
Posts: 432
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:10 am
Location: Portland, Oregon
Contact:

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby Lyndsay_wagner » Tue May 22, 2018 9:32 am

I am missing the Flocked Tigger from Hot Topic and need the Honey Pot Pooh from Walgreens. I hope they put that one online.
ImageImage
Image ImageImageImage
Instagram: Lyndsaywagner

User avatar
PopGoestheJess
Posts: 2507
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby PopGoestheJess » Tue May 22, 2018 2:01 pm

BN announced a restock on Twitter so keep an eye on the page.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

User avatar
PopGoestheJess
Posts: 2507
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby PopGoestheJess » Tue May 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

User avatar
PopGoestheJess
Posts: 2507
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby PopGoestheJess » Wed May 23, 2018 8:34 am

Walgreens what is your issue?! :-({|=

Cmoncmoncmon. This year would be nice.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

User avatar
clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:47 am

PopGoestheJess wrote:Walgreens what is your issue?! :-({|=

Cmoncmoncmon. This year would be nice.


No kidding. Checking my records it appears a small, lesser known, independent movie titled, "Infinity War" was released a few weeks ago, so what's taking Captain America so long to appear?
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

tehlilone
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:52 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby tehlilone » Wed May 23, 2018 9:05 am

PopGoestheJess wrote:Walgreens what is your issue?! :-({|=

Cmoncmoncmon. This year would be nice.

I hope it comes out soon because I keep forgetting then remembering then forgetting -_- I feel like it'd go up the week I forget.

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 am

I went to my Walgreens yesterday and they still had Dorbz from the Beauty and the Beast live action movie. :-s :-s
Image ImageImage

User avatar
LatinFunko
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 am
Location: California

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby LatinFunko » Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am

tehlilone wrote:
PopGoestheJess wrote:Walgreens what is your issue?! :-({|=

Cmoncmoncmon. This year would be nice.

I hope it comes out soon because I keep forgetting then remembering then forgetting -_- I feel like it'd go up the week I forget.


I'm still waiting too! ](*,)
Image :wwe5: Image


ISO: WWE Protos - Please send me a PM!

User avatar
PigNosePony
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Washington

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby PigNosePony » Thu May 24, 2018 11:09 am

This thread has been super helpful. I got the common set the other day from Funko headquarters... But now I am learning that there are other versions of this set and Flocked... it looks like I need to keep an eye open in places.. Thanks Guys!
Image Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Sat May 26, 2018 10:33 am

pennykstone wrote:This thread has been super helpful. I got the common set the other day from Funko headquarters... But now I am learning that there are other versions of this set and Flocked... it looks like I need to keep an eye open in places.. Thanks Guys!

Checks your local Barnes & Nobles. They have been getting lots of restocks of the flocked Pooh!! Good luck!
Image ImageImage

User avatar
PopGoestheJess
Posts: 2507
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby PopGoestheJess » Sat May 26, 2018 11:02 am

Punk a** Walgreens, can you please get with the program?!


*swear words here*
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

User avatar
PigNosePony
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Washington

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby PigNosePony » Sat May 26, 2018 3:26 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
pennykstone wrote:This thread has been super helpful. I got the common set the other day from Funko headquarters... But now I am learning that there are other versions of this set and Flocked... it looks like I need to keep an eye open in places.. Thanks Guys!

Checks your local Barnes & Nobles. They have been getting lots of restocks of the flocked Pooh!! Good luck!


Thank you so much! I’ll go today!!
Image Image

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby supertoygiant » Sat May 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Have not seen honey pot pool at any Walgreens yet... :(
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Sat May 26, 2018 7:08 pm

supertoygiant wrote:Have not seen honey pot pool at any Walgreens yet... :(

Still waiting on them #-o #-o
Image ImageImage

User avatar
LatinFunko
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 am
Location: California

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby LatinFunko » Sat May 26, 2018 7:11 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:Have not seen honey pot pool at any Walgreens yet... :(

Still waiting on them #-o #-o


Yup.. ](*,)
Image :wwe5: Image


ISO: WWE Protos - Please send me a PM!

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Sat May 26, 2018 7:25 pm

LatinFunko wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:Have not seen honey pot pool at any Walgreens yet... :(

Still waiting on them #-o #-o


Yup.. ](*,)

At this rate we might have them when the new Christopher Robin movie comes out
Image ImageImage

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby supertoygiant » Sat May 26, 2018 7:40 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Still waiting on them #-o #-o


Yup.. ](*,)

At this rate we might have them when the new Christopher Robin movie comes out


And buy all the new releases too #-o
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Sat May 26, 2018 10:16 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:
Yup.. ](*,)

At this rate we might have them when the new Christopher Robin movie comes out


And buy all the new releases too #-o

I’m diggin the way they look in the trailer though!
Image ImageImage

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby supertoygiant » Sat May 26, 2018 11:07 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:At this rate we might have them when the new Christopher Robin movie comes out


And buy all the new releases too #-o

I’m diggin the way they look in the trailer though!


Yes, it looks like we will get flocked pops and dorbz!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Sun May 27, 2018 9:58 am

supertoygiant wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
And buy all the new releases too #-o

I’m diggin the way they look in the trailer though!


Yes, it looks like we will get flocked pops and dorbz!

That's exciting! I like the way they look! Well loved like a real stuffed animal that a child had. =D> =D>
Image ImageImage

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2015
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby supertoygiant » Sun May 27, 2018 11:22 am

Can’t wait! Buying new shelfs today
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

User avatar
o2thedbld5
Posts: 702
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: Orange County

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby o2thedbld5 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:49 am

My Walgreens has started clearancing Dorbz for 1/2 off. So I'm thinking they're trying to get rid of old stock of all the Batman and 1 Hulk dorbz they have. Once its gone, hopefully sooner than later, we'll see if honey pot Pooh comes out.
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
IG: thumper_pops
ISO: Mars Attacks Martian, Big Lebowski-Walter, Badtz Maru, Michael Jackson

ImageImageImage

User avatar
PopGoestheJess
Posts: 2507
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby PopGoestheJess » Sun May 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Seeing pictures of honey pot Pooh on Instagram is making me sad. Darn all of you people who order from Popcultcha. Lol
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

User avatar
LatinFunko
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 am
Location: California

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby LatinFunko » Sun May 27, 2018 7:45 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Still waiting on them #-o #-o


Yup.. ](*,)

At this rate we might have them when the new Christopher Robin movie comes out



No! Don’t say that.. lol
Image :wwe5: Image


ISO: WWE Protos - Please send me a PM!

User avatar
LatinFunko
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 am
Location: California

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby LatinFunko » Sun May 27, 2018 7:46 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:Seeing pictures of honey pot Pooh on Instagram is making me sad. Darn all of you people who order from Popcultcha. Lol


Hmm, trying to stay patient but might look into this to get it over with.
Image :wwe5: Image


ISO: WWE Protos - Please send me a PM!

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Sun May 27, 2018 8:16 pm

LatinFunko wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:
Yup.. ](*,)

At this rate we might have them when the new Christopher Robin movie comes out



No! Don’t say that.. lol

I don’t doubt it! One of my local Walgreens has the Dorbz from the Beauty and the Beast liv action movie #-o #-o
Image ImageImage

User avatar
PigNosePony
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Washington

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby PigNosePony » Thu May 31, 2018 2:02 am

Lyndsay_wagner wrote:I am missing the Flocked Tigger from Hot Topic and need the Honey Pot Pooh from Walgreens. I hope they put that one online.


Im in Washington and I havent seen anything in our Walgreens. We have the same Disney and Power Rangers ones forever now. Do we know what stores are going to be carrying exclusives?
Image Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Thu May 31, 2018 9:46 am

pennykstone wrote:
Lyndsay_wagner wrote:I am missing the Flocked Tigger from Hot Topic and need the Honey Pot Pooh from Walgreens. I hope they put that one online.


Im in Washington and I havent seen anything in our Walgreens. We have the same Disney and Power Rangers ones forever now. Do we know what stores are going to be carrying exclusives?

HT already released flocked Tigger (sold out)
B&N has released flocked Pooh (they do random restocks both online and in stores)
Impatiently waiting on Walgreens now. They are the last ones.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
PigNosePony
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Washington

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby PigNosePony » Thu May 31, 2018 2:51 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
pennykstone wrote:
Lyndsay_wagner wrote:I am missing the Flocked Tigger from Hot Topic and need the Honey Pot Pooh from Walgreens. I hope they put that one online.


Im in Washington and I havent seen anything in our Walgreens. We have the same Disney and Power Rangers ones forever now. Do we know what stores are going to be carrying exclusives?

HT already released flocked Tigger (sold out)
B&N has released flocked Pooh (they do random restocks both online and in stores)
Impatiently waiting on Walgreens now. They are the last ones.


So then my next shot is Walgreens...... Got it. Thanks!
Image Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Thu May 31, 2018 9:14 pm

pennykstone wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
pennykstone wrote:
Im in Washington and I havent seen anything in our Walgreens. We have the same Disney and Power Rangers ones forever now. Do we know what stores are going to be carrying exclusives?

HT already released flocked Tigger (sold out)
B&N has released flocked Pooh (they do random restocks both online and in stores)
Impatiently waiting on Walgreens now. They are the last ones.


So then my next shot is Walgreens...... Got it. Thanks!

:mumum: :mumum: we all are
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Treblemdk
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 9:16 pm
Location: Chino, CA
Contact:

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby Treblemdk » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:35 pm

I've got all so far except the Pooh with Honey Pot from Walgreens.
Image

Greymom
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby Greymom » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:57 pm

supertoygiant wrote:Have not seen honey pot pool at any Walgreens yet... :(


Same issue with my local Walgreens. Very aggravating!

User avatar
monktoast
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: Socal

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby monktoast » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Man where is that walgreens pooh
Image Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:49 pm

monktoast wrote:Man where is that walgreens pooh

walgreens got everyone out here looking for their next fix like crazy lol lol
Image ImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:51 pm

monktoast wrote:Man where is that walgreens pooh

walgreens got everyone out here looking for their next fix like crazy lol lol
Image ImageImage

User avatar
monktoast
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: Socal

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby monktoast » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:05 am

dexiesmom wrote:
monktoast wrote:Man where is that walgreens pooh

walgreens got everyone out here looking for their next fix like crazy lol lol



I know right we are some fiends lol
Image Image

Lexi
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:46 am

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby Lexi » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:16 am

Treblemdk wrote:I've got all so far except the Pooh with Honey Pot from Walgreens.

And that is like one of the cutest, getting frustrated.

User avatar
bspears82
Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby bspears82 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:19 am

My wife would like this line fore sure. She likes tigger for sure.
Image
Image

User avatar
PopGoestheJess
Posts: 2507
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: Winnie the Pooh Dorbz Exclusives???

Postby PopGoestheJess » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:13 pm

I've never wanted to punch a store before. You're first Walgreens. Congrats. -_-
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!


Return to “Dorbz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users