Dorbz Walgreens

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
User avatar
Pryde72
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Pryde72 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:22 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:
Sad but true. And getting worse every day. smh



I am not!!!! Lol

Unfortunately I think most retailers (including Walgreens) have completely lost the plot with Dorbz, but I will admit that they have lost popularity.


Another sad but true statement. :( I really wish they caught on with more collectors.


I know :(

Often I’ve liked the dorbz better than their pop! counterpart

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:21 pm

Pryde72 wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:

I am not!!!! Lol

Unfortunately I think most retailers (including Walgreens) have completely lost the plot with Dorbz, but I will admit that they have lost popularity.


Another sad but true statement. :( I really wish they caught on with more collectors.


I know :(

Often I’ve liked the dorbz better than their pop! counterpart


I am right there with ya. Thankfully I still have my pops to keep me going. I have been enjoying the Rock Candy as of late as well.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:34 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
:roflmao: I agree with this statement 100%!

Lol lol lol I think Funko fans can get more riled up than any others


I remember when I called them “Funkos” when I first started collecting. I was made fun of pretty heavily from some of the longtime collectors on Facebook. Kind locked me away from commenting on anything for my first year of collecting.

Yeah, that is the one difficult thing at times...a lot of members of this community are very welcoming and opening. Some however can be a bit snarky and mean and it can make it difficult for new members.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:41 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Lol lol lol I think Funko fans can get more riled up than any others


I remember when I called them “Funkos” when I first started collecting. I was made fun of pretty heavily from some of the longtime collectors on Facebook. Kind locked me away from commenting on anything for my first year of collecting.

Yeah, that is the one difficult thing at times...a lot of members of this community are very welcoming and opening. Some however can be a bit snarky and mean and it can make it difficult for new members.


Having been on the receiving end of snarky and mean I have tri d my best to be the warm and welcoming person to those new collectors now.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:46 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
I remember when I called them “Funkos” when I first started collecting. I was made fun of pretty heavily from some of the longtime collectors on Facebook. Kind locked me away from commenting on anything for my first year of collecting.

Yeah, that is the one difficult thing at times...a lot of members of this community are very welcoming and opening. Some however can be a bit snarky and mean and it can make it difficult for new members.


Having been on the receiving end of snarky and mean I have tri d my best to be the warm and welcoming person to those new collectors now.

I think we all have been in that position where we are confused in the beginning stages. It's only right that we try to not be rude and mean but helpful.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:52 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Yeah, that is the one difficult thing at times...a lot of members of this community are very welcoming and opening. Some however can be a bit snarky and mean and it can make it difficult for new members.


Having been on the receiving end of snarky and mean I have tri d my best to be the warm and welcoming person to those new collectors now.

I think we all have been in that position where we are confused in the beginning stages. It's only right that we try to not be rude and mean but helpful.


My thoughts exactly. We were all a young grasshopper at some point. No need to mock anybody.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Huh you learn something new every day - I didn't know there was a plural for LEGOs that people preferred lol
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:03 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Having been on the receiving end of snarky and mean I have tri d my best to be the warm and welcoming person to those new collectors now.

I think we all have been in that position where we are confused in the beginning stages. It's only right that we try to not be rude and mean but helpful.


My thoughts exactly. We were all a young grasshopper at some point. No need to mock anybody.

Word. We must teach everyone new about all the Funkos. \:D/
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:52 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I think we all have been in that position where we are confused in the beginning stages. It's only right that we try to not be rude and mean but helpful.


My thoughts exactly. We were all a young grasshopper at some point. No need to mock anybody.

Word. We must teach everyone new about all the Funkos. \:D/


I am going to start calling them that just for fun now. Teach the newbies to call them that as well. Kind of like War Machine telling Hulk to bow before Black Panther in Infinity War.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Pryde72
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Pryde72 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:06 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Huh you learn something new every day - I didn't know there was a plural for LEGOs that people preferred lol



Thank goodness I’m not the only one!!

LEGO is LEGO, just like sheep and sheep

User avatar
Pryde72
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Pryde72 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:08 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
My thoughts exactly. We were all a young grasshopper at some point. No need to mock anybody.

Word. We must teach everyone new about all the Funkos. \:D/


I am going to start calling them that just for fun now. Teach the newbies to call them that as well. Kind of like War Machine telling Hulk to bow before Black Panther in Infinity War.


I keep it to myself, but I will admit that “Funkos” annoys me.

It’s not worth getting upset or snarky about though :)

User avatar
bspears82
Posts: 725
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby bspears82 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:16 am

Have not seen any dorbz at any of my walgreens hmmm.

User avatar
FearlessPhotog
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby FearlessPhotog » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:
LatinFunko wrote:
Sad but true. And getting worse every day. smh



I am not!!!! Lol

Unfortunately I think most retailers (including Walgreens) have completely lost the plot with Dorbz, but I will admit that they have lost popularity.


Another sad but true statement. :( I really wish they caught on with more collectors.


its tough because a lot of newer collectors simply don't have the cash to keep up with every line, so even though dorbz are very cool, most people prefer to just buy pops, since they make way more of them...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
My thoughts exactly. We were all a young grasshopper at some point. No need to mock anybody.

Word. We must teach everyone new about all the Funkos. \:D/


I am going to start calling them that just for fun now. Teach the newbies to call them that as well. Kind of like War Machine telling Hulk to bow before Black Panther in Infinity War.

lol once everyone does it then it becomes the new hip thing right?
Image ImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 am

Pryde72 wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Word. We must teach everyone new about all the Funkos. \:D/


I am going to start calling them that just for fun now. Teach the newbies to call them that as well. Kind of like War Machine telling Hulk to bow before Black Panther in Infinity War.


I keep it to myself, but I will admit that “Funkos” annoys me.

It’s not worth getting upset or snarky about though :)

It’s def not, especially because early on is when you can totally turn someone off of collecting all together
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:03 am

Pryde72 wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Word. We must teach everyone new about all the Funkos. \:D/


I am going to start calling them that just for fun now. Teach the newbies to call them that as well. Kind of like War Machine telling Hulk to bow before Black Panther in Infinity War.


I keep it to myself, but I will admit that “Funkos” annoys me.

It’s not worth getting upset or snarky about though :)


Haha! We all have our things. For me, the overuse of the word “epic” annoys me.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:05 am

FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:

I am not!!!! Lol

Unfortunately I think most retailers (including Walgreens) have completely lost the plot with Dorbz, but I will admit that they have lost popularity.


Another sad but true statement. :( I really wish they caught on with more collectors.


its tough because a lot of newer collectors simply don't have the cash to keep up with every line, so even though dorbz are very cool, most people prefer to just buy pops, since they make way more of them...


I think this, combined with space, makes it very difficult to be a Funko collector at times. I have had to choose wisely between pop and Dorbz of the same character lately and I hate it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:05 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Word. We must teach everyone new about all the Funkos. \:D/


I am going to start calling them that just for fun now. Teach the newbies to call them that as well. Kind of like War Machine telling Hulk to bow before Black Panther in Infinity War.

lol once everyone does it then it becomes the new hip thing right?


Lol! Well, you know what they say? If you can’t beat them, join them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Pryde72
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Pryde72 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:17 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
I am going to start calling them that just for fun now. Teach the newbies to call them that as well. Kind of like War Machine telling Hulk to bow before Black Panther in Infinity War.


I keep it to myself, but I will admit that “Funkos” annoys me.

It’s not worth getting upset or snarky about though :)


Haha! We all have our things. For me, the overuse of the word “epic” annoys me.


So if we say “those epic funkos...”

You get a trigger....you get a trigger......everybody gets a trigger!!

User avatar
FearlessPhotog
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby FearlessPhotog » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:09 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Another sad but true statement. :( I really wish they caught on with more collectors.


its tough because a lot of newer collectors simply don't have the cash to keep up with every line, so even though dorbz are very cool, most people prefer to just buy pops, since they make way more of them...


I think this, combined with space, makes it very difficult to be a Funko collector at times. I have had to choose wisely between pop and Dorbz of the same character lately and I hate it.


i haven’t gotten to that point yet, thankfully, as i only actively collect a few lines. MOTU is my favorite thing ever and i will collect anything and everything funko decides to make! lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:52 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Another sad but true statement. :( I really wish they caught on with more collectors.


its tough because a lot of newer collectors simply don't have the cash to keep up with every line, so even though dorbz are very cool, most people prefer to just buy pops, since they make way more of them...


I think this, combined with space, makes it very difficult to be a Funko collector at times. I have had to choose wisely between pop and Dorbz of the same character lately and I hate it.

Space (and usually money) are the things a collector never has enough of. They just make too many cool toys in the world.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:23 am

Pryde72 wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Pryde72 wrote:
I keep it to myself, but I will admit that “Funkos” annoys me.

It’s not worth getting upset or snarky about though :)


Haha! We all have our things. For me, the overuse of the word “epic” annoys me.


So if we say “those epic funkos...”

You get a trigger....you get a trigger......everybody gets a trigger!!


:roflmao: yup, you would get me triggered. The bigger issue I have with the word are the people who use it for everything in their life.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:32 am

FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
its tough because a lot of newer collectors simply don't have the cash to keep up with every line, so even though dorbz are very cool, most people prefer to just buy pops, since they make way more of them...


I think this, combined with space, makes it very difficult to be a Funko collector at times. I have had to choose wisely between pop and Dorbz of the same character lately and I hate it.


i haven’t gotten to that point yet, thankfully, as i only actively collect a few lines. MOTU is my favorite thing ever and i will collect anything and everything funko decides to make! lol


Superman and Iron Man are my soft spots I buy them all. There are certain ones I will buy multiples of if i see a good price.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:33 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
its tough because a lot of newer collectors simply don't have the cash to keep up with every line, so even though dorbz are very cool, most people prefer to just buy pops, since they make way more of them...


I think this, combined with space, makes it very difficult to be a Funko collector at times. I have had to choose wisely between pop and Dorbz of the same character lately and I hate it.

Space (and usually money) are the things a collector never has enough of. They just make too many cool toys in the world.


You are correct about money. I forgot about that little nugget. That’s an important piece of the puzzle as well.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
FearlessPhotog
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby FearlessPhotog » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:15 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
I think this, combined with space, makes it very difficult to be a Funko collector at times. I have had to choose wisely between pop and Dorbz of the same character lately and I hate it.

Space (and usually money) are the things a collector never has enough of. They just make too many cool toys in the world.


You are correct about money. I forgot about that little nugget. That’s an important piece of the puzzle as well.


Who needs food when theres cool toys to buy! lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:53 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
I think this, combined with space, makes it very difficult to be a Funko collector at times. I have had to choose wisely between pop and Dorbz of the same character lately and I hate it.

Space (and usually money) are the things a collector never has enough of. They just make too many cool toys in the world.


You are correct about money. I forgot about that little nugget. That’s an important piece of the puzzle as well.

lol lol a little bit...now if we could just have unlimited money and unlimited space \:D/ \:D/
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:42 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Space (and usually money) are the things a collector never has enough of. They just make too many cool toys in the world.


You are correct about money. I forgot about that little nugget. That’s an important piece of the puzzle as well.


Who needs food when theres cool toys to buy! lol


I’m not above eating vinyl if it comes to that. Lol!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:43 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Space (and usually money) are the things a collector never has enough of. They just make too many cool toys in the world.


You are correct about money. I forgot about that little nugget. That’s an important piece of the puzzle as well.

lol lol a little bit...now if we could just have unlimited money and unlimited space \:D/ \:D/


If I had both of those things life would be great for more reasons than my Collectibles.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
FearlessPhotog
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby FearlessPhotog » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:30 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
You are correct about money. I forgot about that little nugget. That’s an important piece of the puzzle as well.


Who needs food when theres cool toys to buy! lol


I’m not above eating vinyl if it comes to that. Lol!


except for the mini hikaris... that stuff smells nasty lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:33 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
You are correct about money. I forgot about that little nugget. That’s an important piece of the puzzle as well.

lol lol a little bit...now if we could just have unlimited money and unlimited space \:D/ \:D/


If I had both of those things life would be great for more reasons than my Collectibles.

I need a house and bank account like that purse Hermoine has that is unlimited but looks normal from the outside...
Image ImageImage

User avatar
o2thedbld5
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: Orange County

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby o2thedbld5 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:55 am

Okay, back on topic here. Has anyone seen Honey Pot Pooh yet?
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
IG: thumper_pops
ISO: Mars Attacks Martian, Big Lebowski-Walter, Badtz Maru, Michael Jackson

ImageImageImage

Rmtat
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 7:09 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Rmtat » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Have not seen nor heard anything in honey pot pooh. Still waiting. Feel like those sponge bob meme of 5 years later apply

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:47 am

FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
Who needs food when theres cool toys to buy! lol


I’m not above eating vinyl if it comes to that. Lol!


except for the mini hikaris... that stuff smells nasty lol


Haha! Good point. The Hikaris do smell pretty bad. Keep those suckers boxed up for your display.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:47 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:lol lol a little bit...now if we could just have unlimited money and unlimited space \:D/ \:D/


If I had both of those things life would be great for more reasons than my Collectibles.

I need a house and bank account like that purse Hermoine has that is unlimited but looks normal from the outside...


Ah yes! That would be absolutely perfect for any collector out there!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
FearlessPhotog
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby FearlessPhotog » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:01 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
I’m not above eating vinyl if it comes to that. Lol!


except for the mini hikaris... that stuff smells nasty lol


Haha! Good point. The Hikaris do smell pretty bad. Keep those suckers boxed up for your display.


yeah, they air out pretty well after a while lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:39 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
except for the mini hikaris... that stuff smells nasty lol


Haha! Good point. The Hikaris do smell pretty bad. Keep those suckers boxed up for your display.


yeah, they air out pretty well after a while lol


Lol! I guess if you let them out for awhile they will be. They definitely smell like reefer to me when I am unboxing them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
FearlessPhotog
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby FearlessPhotog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:41 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Haha! Good point. The Hikaris do smell pretty bad. Keep those suckers boxed up for your display.


yeah, they air out pretty well after a while lol


Lol! I guess if you let them out for awhile they will be. They definitely smell like reefer to me when I am unboxing them.


yeah i don't know what funko does with the mini hikaris but they stink pretty gnarly lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:18 pm

FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
yeah, they air out pretty well after a while lol


Lol! I guess if you let them out for awhile they will be. They definitely smell like reefer to me when I am unboxing them.


yeah i don't know what funko does with the mini hikaris but they stink pretty gnarly lol


It could be the type of vinyl they are using for them. Or it could be something completely out of left field lol!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
FearlessPhotog
Posts: 1000
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby FearlessPhotog » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Lol! I guess if you let them out for awhile they will be. They definitely smell like reefer to me when I am unboxing them.


yeah i don't know what funko does with the mini hikaris but they stink pretty gnarly lol


It could be the type of vinyl they are using for them. Or it could be something completely out of left field lol!


it’s def the type of vinyl, maybe it’s just the stinky kind lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Kal-El-051
Posts: 1438
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Dorbz Walgreens

Postby Kal-El-051 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:22 am

FearlessPhotog wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
FearlessPhotog wrote:
yeah i don't know what funko does with the mini hikaris but they stink pretty gnarly lol


It could be the type of vinyl they are using for them. Or it could be something completely out of left field lol!


it’s def the type of vinyl, maybe it’s just the stinky kind lol


Haha the stinky kind! They should use some of that scented vinyl for these guys. At least make it interesting, a new smell for every hikari.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Image


Return to “Dorbz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users