Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
User avatar
Funko_Don
Posts: 606
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:50 pm
Location: Goodyear, AZ
Contact:

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby Funko_Don » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:26 pm

WOW! This is amazing! I told myself I would keep up with the Dorbz releases too, but unfortunately, they just released too many to keep up with.

With the releases slowing down, hopefully I can start acquiring some of the ones I missed.
WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!

ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 1550
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:09 pm

ReggieB78 wrote:wow, are you a OOB collector or keep them in the box? Congrats!!!!


In the box for now. Combination of home remodeling and trying to figure out how I want to display them now that there are so many.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

User avatar
MasterSplyntr
Posts: 2822
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby MasterSplyntr » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:27 pm

Dude, that is crazy! Congrats on the unreal achievement!
I be Chris.

Instagram - oldspiffysoul


Image

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby KryptonianRed » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:32 pm

Nice! That’s quite an accomplishment. I’m just happy to be 100% complete on the MOTU Dorbz. (And I realize as I wrote this, I’m missing the big Apple Skelletor :/)
Image

User avatar
edlopez0416
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:47 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby edlopez0416 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:01 am

Huge Congrats!!! :hello1: :hello1: Would love to see a pic of them all together I love dorbz!!!
Hello my name is: Eduardo

POPS:1,027
DORBZ:200
MYSTERY MINIS: 450

User avatar
TenTwoSix
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 am

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby TenTwoSix » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:39 am

Would love to see a pic of the collection!
Jerry

ISO: Harry Potter on Broom Proto

User avatar
PigNosePony
Posts: 712
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm
Location: Washington

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby PigNosePony » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:49 pm

I think the only set that I for sure have complete is Stranger Things Dorbz. I need two more to complete Pooh.. I do have all of the Golden Girls except the chase.
Image Image

User avatar
FunkoFern
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:24 am
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby FunkoFern » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:21 am

Wow thats so cool! Only Dorbz I really wanted was all the Superman Dorbz, which I was able to complete :)
Image

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 1002
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 am

Awesome....Congrats! You should definitely post a pic :)

User avatar
MrSmileyFace
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby MrSmileyFace » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:41 am

Congrats on a big accomplishment. That Gold Cap is a favorite
clashcityrocker33 wrote:
HobieWanKenobi wrote:Gold Cap?


The Gold Captain Dorbz that was given away at the 75th Anniversary party before Fundays in 2017 I think? Difficult to find with the box intact, let alone by itself.

Image
Image

- Ray
Instagram: grail_collector

ISO: Black Manta & Silver Surfer proto [-o<

User avatar
CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 6856
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Why does the Internet think there is a red Huckleberry Dorbz from Fundays? Every single collection tracking website has it listed, but it does no exist! I didn't want to make a new thread so figured this was a fitting place :D
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
Optimistic
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:42 am

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby Optimistic » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:39 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Why does the Internet think there is a red Huckleberry Dorbz from Fundays? Every single collection tracking website has it listed, but it does no exist! I didn't want to make a new thread so figured this was a fitting place :D


For some reason I thought if you were asking if it existed. 99% sure it's not out there, probably with the Pink being similar color-wise they probably assumed there was a red.

Which brings up a good question, how are you going to edit those into the chart you're making? Just put the photos in or photoshop the green/blue glam to make it the other colors?
It doesn't matter the amount you have or length you collected, but that you're happy with what you own

Current Goal: Get The Three Caballeros created as Pops (or Dorbz/Vynl!)

User avatar
CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 6856
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:05 am

Optimistic wrote:For some reason I thought if you were asking if it existed. 99% sure it's not out there, probably with the Pink being similar color-wise they probably assumed there was a red.

Which brings up a good question, how are you going to edit those into the chart you're making? Just put the photos in or photoshop the green/blue glam to make it the other colors?


I wonder if PPG just assumed it existed and then all the other websites copied them. I even emailed PPG and told them there was no such thing and they said they would look into it, but nope it's still up there lol I was planning on using photoshop like you suggested, but Covetly already did the work for me and here's what I came up with.

Image
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
BigM
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4725
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby BigM » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:18 pm

Wow. Been away from this sub for a while.

Big, late congrats, Beau! Are you still complete?

Hope to see some pics of them all sometime!
Mickey
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for Kiss USB protos, Starchild pop proto, Kiss Freddy pop proto (haha)
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17
Image

User avatar
clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 1550
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:49 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Optimistic wrote:For some reason I thought if you were asking if it existed. 99% sure it's not out there, probably with the Pink being similar color-wise they probably assumed there was a red.

Which brings up a good question, how are you going to edit those into the chart you're making? Just put the photos in or photoshop the green/blue glam to make it the other colors?


I wonder if PPG just assumed it existed and then all the other websites copied them. I even emailed PPG and told them there was no such thing and they said they would look into it, but nope it's still up there lol I was planning on using photoshop like you suggested, but Covetly already did the work for me and here's what I came up with.

Image


The hucks pics came out nice. Job well done to you and your partner in crime. Keep up the good work.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Posts: 8902
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:06 am
Location: Minnesota-where Sleestaks run free!

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby kevinbuddha » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:20 pm

Why is anyone even asking if the PPG is correct? What does a POP Pricing Guide know about Dorbz? They post prices for Wacky Wobblers too. They suddenly seem to be an expert on the pricing/value of Funko products other than POP.

The market value of something is only what other collectors are willing to pay for it.


PPG = :rolleyes:
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

User avatar
CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 6856
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Done and Done...Dorbz Completion

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:06 am

kevinbuddha wrote:Why is anyone even asking if the PPG is correct? What does a POP Pricing Guide know about Dorbz? They post prices for Wacky Wobblers too. They suddenly seem to be an expert on the pricing/value of Funko products other than POP.

The market value of something is only what other collectors are willing to pay for it.


PPG = :rolleyes:


We weren't talking about value, but just that they had a Dorbz on their site that doesn't exist. Then that same Dorbz is listed all over the place on other sites as well. I don't use any of the sites to determine "value" but they are nice for collection tracking.
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram


Return to “Dorbz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users