My Complete OOB Dorbz Collection!

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Hurcaneman

Re: My 675+ OOB Dorbz Collection!

Postby Hurcaneman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:57 pm

That is SO impressive !

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:48 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Most of you know that I've been obsessed with Dorbz for a long time and I finally have them all on display! I joined this forum almost 3 years ago and it was all because of a Dorbz. I won a contest for the Civil War MCC box and that one had an unmasked Iron Man Dorbz inside. I really had no clue what Dorbz were so I did some searching and that's actually how I found this forum. Since then it has been game over lol

Below you'll see 686 Dorbz (give or take a few) and they are organized in numerical box order for the most part. Some of them were too tall to fit on the back rows so I had to make some changes and by the time I got to the last bookcase I kind of got tired and just put em wherever :D Big shout out to Beau and his Dorbz spreadsheet which has helped me keep track of my entire Dorbz collection.

As for the risers they are hand made from foam board (check out colletorgirl.wordpress.com for the guide I followed).

I've still got a long ways to go, but wanted to share my display with all of you! #Dorbz4Ever

The collection is amazing. Never even imagined there were so many dorbz!

Funko_Don

Postby Funko_Don » Wed May 01, 2019 12:29 pm

Wow! Love seeing the whole collection on display! Amazing
WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!

ImageImageImageImage

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Wed May 01, 2019 12:32 pm

WOW! I knew you were obsessed, but this is awesome! Your collection looks amazing.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

Ms_CcBabeyy

Postby Ms_CcBabeyy » Wed May 01, 2019 12:39 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Most of you know that I've been obsessed with Dorbz for a long time and I finally have them all on display! I joined this forum almost 3 years ago and it was all because of a Dorbz. I won a contest for the Civil War MCC box and that one had an unmasked Iron Man Dorbz inside. I really had no clue what Dorbz were so I did some searching and that's actually how I found this forum. Since then it has been game over lol

Below you'll see 686 Dorbz (give or take a few) and they are organized in numerical box order for the most part. Some of them were too tall to fit on the back rows so I had to make some changes and by the time I got to the last bookcase I kind of got tired and just put em wherever :D Big shout out to Beau and his Dorbz spreadsheet which has helped me keep track of my entire Dorbz collection.

As for the risers they are hand made from foam board (check out colletorgirl.wordpress.com for the guide I followed).

I've still got a long ways to go, but wanted to share my display with all of you! #Dorbz4Ever

Oh. My. Gawd. This is beautiful!!! Seriously, so beautifully displayed. I'm at a loss for words. Thank you for letting us know about the foam board guide. Would you mind sharing what type of shelving unit this is and/or where you got it from? I definitely need something like this for both my pops and dorbz lol

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:41 pm

Ms_CcBabeyy wrote:
Oh. My. Gawd. This is beautiful!!! Seriously, so beautifully displayed. I'm at a loss for words. Thank you for letting us know about the foam board guide. Would you mind sharing what type of shelving unit this is and/or where you got it from? I definitely need something like this for both my pops and dorbz lol

Thank you! The far right bookcase is from IKEA - https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40263848/

I've heard you can also get it from Walmart (or a similar version) for a little cheaper.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri May 03, 2019 6:48 pm

TheNeck wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:I Love seeing your Dorbz collection all out of box. :drunken: :love1: :love4: :love7:

this is me when i see them OOB. :sad2: LOL

But Roger , if you don't take the money out you can't see all the details on the back. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Theshowman619

Postby Theshowman619 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Now that is phenomenal!! =D>
:freddy4: ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:13 am

Amazing collection!! :love10:
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:53 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
POPianato wrote:Are there any that you have chosen to keep in box? Or is everything out on display? It looks great too!

I’m 100% OOB for Dorbz :) The only thing in my entire Funko collection that is still in the “box” is the Spongebob as Leonardo Pop.

Is the SpongeBob as Leo your most prized item?
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:00 pm

jjb11590 wrote:Is the SpongeBob as Leo your most prized item?

He’s definitely cool, but probably not. The lunch box packaging is great and that’s really the only reason he’s not displayed OOB.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:08 pm

Amazing display. Hard to pick out which one would be my favorite!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:08 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:

He’s definitely cool, but probably not. The lunch box packaging is great and that’s really the only reason he’s not displayed OOB.

I am jealous of your ability to break away from the box! I suppose that dusting Dorbz is a bit easier than dusting POPs as there aren't as many nooks and crannies!
ImageImage

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:10 pm

I love it!!! I noticed you don't have any mini NFL dorbz or I may have missed them since they are so tiny. However, I just bought a full case of the NFL series 1 mini blind bag dorbz and if you want to jump start that line, I can give you the 9 or so duplicates. Just let me know and I can take them to SDCC and give them to you there? :freddy4:
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:24 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:

That lunch box is pretty darn cool! What would you say is your favorite Dorbz?
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:27 pm

POPianato wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

I am jealous of your ability to break away from the box! I suppose that dusting Dorbz is a bit easier than dusting POPs as there aren't as many nooks and crannies!

Yeah, I battle between in and OOB all the time.
Dusting a box is sure easier but they all look so much better OOB (IMO).
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

POPianato

Postby POPianato » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:55 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
POPianato wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

Yeah, I battle between in and OOB all the time.
Dusting a box is sure easier but they all look so much better OOB (IMO).

Oh. I think I would absolutely agree. About all I have OOB though are the TRU 36" Freddy and the Vinyl Retro Freddy Toy of the Year. And those aren't by choice! I'd love some custom boxes for both
ImageImage

Lobstercrossing

Postby Lobstercrossing » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:05 pm

:tongue9: Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :cheers:
My real name is Noah, but you can call me... Noah.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:37 pm

supertoygiant wrote:I love it!!! I noticed you don't have any mini NFL dorbz or I may have missed them since they are so tiny. However, I just bought a full case of the NFL series 1 mini blind bag dorbz and if you want to jump start that line, I can give you the 9 or so duplicates. Just let me know and I can take them to SDCC and give them to you there? :freddy4:

Hey Al! I do not have any of the NFL ones, I did buy a couple for my wife but those are sitting at her office :D If you don’t have a home for them I would love to have them!

And congratulations on collector of the month!!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:39 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
That lunch box is pretty darn cool! What would you say is your favorite Dorbz?

I always fall back on my first Dorbz which was the unmasked Iron Man from the MCC Box. That box is how I found this forum and which in turn jump started my collection.

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:27 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:I love it!!! I noticed you don't have any mini NFL dorbz or I may have missed them since they are so tiny. However, I just bought a full case of the NFL series 1 mini blind bag dorbz and if you want to jump start that line, I can give you the 9 or so duplicates. Just let me know and I can take them to SDCC and give them to you there? :freddy4:

Hey Al! I do not have any of the NFL ones, I did buy a couple for my wife but those are sitting at her office :D If you don’t have a home for them I would love to have them!

And congratulations on collector of the month!!

Thanks Brett, I'll get them ready for you and we can make arrangements to meet and I'll just hand them to you at SDCC or before Fundays!

Glad they will find a good home. :D
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:42 pm

Excellent collection of vinyl sugar pal! Crazy to think there are so many! I guess when you don’t put them all together like this, it’s easy to lose track of the sheer number! 8-[ Awesome achievement :cheers:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:42 pm

Very impressive collection. Congrats

Tmarie_82

Postby Tmarie_82 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:04 pm

Wow! Great collection!

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:14 am

Love this!! This makes me want to dig out my dorbz and display them! If there is one set i wished they’d continue, its Star Wars :)
It’s me Lynda

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:20 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:

I had thought you had wayyy more Dorbz than these. I was expecting like at least 5 book cases, but then again I realize Dorbz do take up a lot less space than Pops. This definitely proves it!! Congrats on getting it all set up. It looks amazing!
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

DisneyFanatic

Postby DisneyFanatic » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Classier wrote:Cool collection! Let’s hope you get some new ones to chase soon. ;-)

That is amazing. I would be scared here in Cali. One earthquake and they all fall. That is a great collection.

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:29 am

Impressive!!

Funko_Don

Postby Funko_Don » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:43 pm

You are a true inspiration to Dorbz collectors!!! I'm at about 525 in my collection, and I hope to fill some holes in the collection in the next few years.
WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!

ImageImageImageImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:07 pm

Wow! What an amazing collection.
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:20 pm

Funko_Don wrote:You are a true inspiration to Dorbz collectors!!! I'm at about 525 in my collection, and I hope to fill some holes in the collection in the next few years.

Let see your collection! :)

Sparklepop5

Postby Sparklepop5 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:22 pm

That is one impressive collection.

Funko_Don

Postby Funko_Don » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:34 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Funko_Don wrote:You are a true inspiration to Dorbz collectors!!! I'm at about 525 in my collection, and I hope to fill some holes in the collection in the next few years.

Let see your collection! :)

I'll try to take some pics and upload, but I would say that probably 25% of my Dorbz are in storage, unfortunately... ](*,)

Also, I do display my dorbz in-box. I'm one of those guys, lol, but I absolutely love the packaging on Pops and Dorbz because it lends itself to display well in-box.
WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!

ImageImageImageImage

ETphonehome

Postby ETphonehome » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:39 pm

Wow! I have about 50-60.

kristineisjoy

Postby kristineisjoy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:11 pm

thats a pretty insane collection!!
LOVING MY FUNKOS!!!!

Neuron

Postby Neuron » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:30 am

:mir1: Woah!!!

Those are some expensive shelves there
ImageImage

9fingerdevil

Postby 9fingerdevil » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:32 am

Awsome collection I really like the giant blank marvin

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:15 am

Holy crap man! Impressive collection. :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:01 pm

This is so impressive. Dorbz look so good OOB especially on nice shelves like those!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:08 pm

Epic collection. I love how those look. The set up works great for display.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Return to “Dorbz”