GoT Direwolves Dorbz!

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Stat32111

Re: GoT Direwolves Dorbz!

Postby Stat32111 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:06 am

These look great!
Instagram- calebshiny

g3ohss

Postby g3ohss » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:31 am

Def regret not purchasing these. They look so awesome would look great next to the minis
Hi I’m Geo :) IG: @g3ohss
ImageImageImageImage

good_man_pops

Postby good_man_pops » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:03 pm

Glad they made these (and from the looks of the box, all six will be available). Always wondered why they didn't make them all in pop form. Having the dorbz is a good option.
Brad
Instagram: good_man_toys
#poptripletsthursday

Wild_Flower85

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:26 pm

These turned out great!

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:45 am

These were amazing and will go with the dragons nicely

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:34 pm

PigNosePony wrote:These were amazing and will go with the dragons nicely

They do look awesome with the Dragons! The Dragons Dorbz were what got me into collecting the GoT Dorbz. Now I have managed to hunt down the whole set lol
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Thehueys

Postby Thehueys » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:43 pm

I missed these they’re so cute :(
Current collection count is over 5000 unique pieces.
FDO: 2023
Fundays: 2018,2019,2021,2022, 2023
Fright Night: 2022
ECCC: 2017,2018,2019,2021
SDCC: 2018, 2019,2022,2023,2024
NYCC: 2019,2022,2023
Wondercon: 2022,2023
C2E2: 2024
FunKon: 2021
Designer Con:2019,2021,2022,2023,2024

Always looking for missing Huckleberry Hound, Freddy Funko and Disney pieces that I’m missing :)

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:16 am

Side note: in preparation for the new season I just rewatched all of season 7 and I cannot believe that Ghost does not make one single appearance in any episode! It was fun to see Nymeria again, but Ghost is my favorite.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:11 am

Pretty slick!

Loki437

Postby Loki437 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:22 am

ghostrye wrote:Side note: in preparation for the new season I just rewatched all of season 7 and I cannot believe that Ghost does not make one single appearance in any episode! It was fun to see Nymeria again, but Ghost is my favorite.

Is that true? I definitely hadn’t noticed. I should probably rewatch too. It’s been a while!
Hi I'm Brandon
Funklub Member: 3538
ImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:06 am

2nd set of Direwolves will be on the Shop this afternoon :)
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:09 am

Another must have on the shop today. I get that people collect certain things from Funko, but what I don't get is all the people trashing the shop today. I think dorbz collectors are relieved that Funko is still releasing dorbz, at least I know I am.

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cristina » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:20 am

Boymom4 wrote:Another must have on the shop today. I get that people collect certain things from Funko, but what I don't get is all the people trashing the shop today. I think dorbz collectors are relieved that Funko is still releasing dorbz, at least I know I am.

I never understand the rage when people don't like the shop item. When it's something I don't want, I'm happy to save money haha
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:43 am

They coming!

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:47 am

Boymom4 wrote:Another must have on the shop today. I get that people collect certain things from Funko, but what I don't get is all the people trashing the shop today. I think dorbz collectors are relieved that Funko is still releasing dorbz, at least I know I am.

You know how it is, they complain about everything on the shop. And then if it sells out they complain they wanted it

Watch when this sells out again today lol
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 am

I am super stoked for this release! I will be getting a set online as well as at HQ. The first 3 are awesome! Yeah, when they sell out you hear a million coulda shoulda wouldas... I have love for Dorbz..a lot of hate out there..fine! More for me lol
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko

Image Image
ImageImage

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:09 am

I wish I had gotten the first set now :(
Instagram- calebshiny

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:38 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:2nd set of Direwolves will be on the Shop this afternoon :)

can't wait and hoping I get lucky! I know the first set went fast and I missed it because of a work meeting :(
Funatic of all things Funko!!

pommefille

Postby pommefille » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:41 am

Cristina wrote:

I never understand the rage when people don't like the shop item. When it's something I don't want, I'm happy to save money haha

Exactly! I'm happy to see stuff that other people love, and then I don't have to sit around waiting to refresh the site at 2ET - although I'm definitely trying to get these!
----ig: kavka twitter: kavka fb: kavka----

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:45 am

Loki437 wrote:
ghostrye wrote:Side note: in preparation for the new season I just rewatched all of season 7 and I cannot believe that Ghost does not make one single appearance in any episode! It was fun to see Nymeria again, but Ghost is my favorite.

Is that true? I definitely hadn’t noticed. I should probably rewatch too. It’s been a while!

I had to look it up when I thought about where Ghost was lol Definitely need to rewatch.

They said it was budgetary reasons and direwolves are expensive. So Nymeria got a scene but Ghost didn't.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Cristina wrote:

I know, right. In my home there's four of us that collect, myself, spouse and 2 oldest kids and between all of us I've forgotten what it's like to save on the funko shop because what one person doesn't collect the other does. I just think being a collector of Funko for close to five years, I wouldn't troll social media and say their product is "trash" if it wasn't what I liked so to speak. I love saving money when the shop item is a pass, but like I said it doesn't happen to often lol. I think some people are forgetting the joy of collecting funko and only see the dollar signs and trade value when something is released. I just don't get it...like is it that hard to just be kind. I don't know, maybe I'm just too sensitive to deal with the way the Funko game has changed. People pushing, yelling, feeling entitled is just pure insanity to me. Everyone just needs to take a page out of Ellen DeGeneres' book and "just be kind to one another" it's really so much easier than trolling social media and being mean. I know that took a bit of a left turn, but my point is I think it's wrong when people sit behind a computer/phone screen and bash Funko because of a item they release. If you are a Funko collector and supporter just move on, don't purchase the item and most importantly if you don't have anything nice to say than just don't say anything at all :)

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
Cristina wrote:

I know, right. In my home there's four of us that collect, myself, spouse and 2 oldest kids and between all of us I've forgotten what it's like to save on the funko shop because what one person doesn't collect the other does. I just think being a collector of Funko for close to five years, I wouldn't troll social media and say their product is "trash" if it wasn't what I liked so to speak. I love saving money when the shop item is a pass, but like I said it doesn't happen to often lol. I think some people are forgetting the joy of collecting funko and only see the dollar signs and trade value when something is released. I just don't get it...like is it that hard to just be kind. I don't know, maybe I'm just too sensitive to deal with the way the Funko game has changed. People pushing, yelling, feeling entitled is just pure insanity to me. Everyone just needs to take a page out of Ellen DeGeneres' book and "just be kind to one another" it's really so much easier than trolling social media and being mean. I know that took a bit of a left turn, but my point is I think it's wrong when people sit behind a computer/phone screen and bash Funko because of a item they release. If you are a Funko collector and supporter just move on, don't purchase the item and most importantly if you don't have anything nice to say than just don't say anything at all :)

Agreed!!! And Funko is very kind to its Funatics..from giveaways to events..etc... I wouldn't talk trash like that and I teach my boys (Jr Funatics) not to do that either.
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:53 pm

A-Okay wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
Cristina wrote:

Agreed!!! And Funko is very kind to its Funatics..from giveaways to events..etc... I wouldn't talk trash like that and I teach my boys (Jr Funatics) not to do that either.

YES, YES, YES!!! Funko truly is a one of a kind company in the way they support their funatics. Honestly, I've never seen another company so loyal to their fans. Again, all the more reason why I get so upset when people are just plain mean. On a lighter note...just over an hour to go until the direwolves dorbz release...YAY :)

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:59 pm

That's the internet trolls at work, it's become so mainstream nowadays. It's easier to say something is trash when people are using troll account and not exposing their identities. The problem is most people I know are doing it shamelessly, I just ignore all the "trash" comments.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Definate sell out since they have a LE of 2500. Good luck to those going after it.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:38 pm

A-Okay wrote:
PigNosePony wrote:These were amazing and will go with the dragons nicely

They do look awesome with the Dragons! The Dragons Dorbz were what got me into collecting the GoT Dorbz. Now I have managed to hunt down the whole set lol

The ones today look amazing too!

2017fanatic

Postby 2017fanatic » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:08 pm

wow that sold out fast! I think it wasn't limited per order..luckily I got my one!
Funatic of all things Funko!!

KILLERANTZ

Postby KILLERANTZ » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:35 pm

sold out in less then a min dam bots hope collectors got them

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:01 pm

That what happens when releases aren't limit 1 per customer. Resellers just buy up most of the stock and sell for a premium if actual collectors didn't order in the first minute.
Last edited by ryusilva23 on Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:00 pm

So is it safe to say we might get a continuation of the GOT Dorbz line one day? Who else would we want?

If the original Direwolves release didn't show that Dorbz can sell today's drop certainly did
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Rickakatuna

Postby Rickakatuna » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:30 pm

These sold out fast. They look great. Wonder if a flocked version ever going to happen
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia

Captain RShane

Postby Captain RShane » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Dang! I missed both Direwolf drops. Stupid work, ha. If anyone had extras they want to part with let me know!
Wants: Older Captain America [06 B&W, 06 Metallic, 41 B&W, 41 GITD, 41 Unmasked]

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Optimistic wrote:So is it safe to say we might get a continuation of the GOT Dorbz line one day? Who else would we want?

If the original Direwolves release didn't show that Dorbz can sell today's drop certainly did

Brian Tweeted asking what Game of Thrones Dorbz they should make next so you never know!

I wanted to punch 90% of the people replying to his Tweet though lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:54 pm

Aweee phooey,they sold out while I was checking out. :eek:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Funkofan21

Postby Funkofan21 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:32 pm

These are so cool! Hope collectors were able to get theirs
:freddy2:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:48 am

Loki437 wrote:

You’d better hustle! The clock is ticking down to the new season!!!

ghostrye

Postby ghostrye » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:49 am

Jade-Rex wrote:
Loki437 wrote:

I had to look it up when I thought about where Ghost was lol Definitely need to rewatch.

They said it was budgetary reasons and direwolves are expensive. So Nymeria got a scene but Ghost didn't.

Hopefully they break the bank on FX for the last 6 episodes. Spare no expense please!!!!

Fnkyeahryry

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:42 am

Can’t wait tll mine get here. So lucky to have gotten them! :D

Legion Of Boom
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby Legion Of Boom » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:10 am

Was lucky to get the second set...now I'm in search of the first 3. Like many others, I didn't think the first 3 would sell out so quick.
name's Av

Instagram - @av.cruz // Twitter - @avcruz76

IG & Twitter - @averagenerdpod

Fundays 2014 - Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2017 - Fundays 2018 - Fundays 2019 - Fundays 2022 - Fundays 2023
Fright Night 2016 - Fright Night II 2022

FDO8SF 2018 - FDO9SAC 2023
"Making Fun" World Premiere - Hollywood 2018
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
FunKon 2021 - FunKon 2022

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:22 am

I just finished re-watching season 7 as well. That was a really cool scene with Nymeria. So excited for season 8! \:D/
:king: Mike

Return to “Dorbz”