Funko Shop Single Dorbz

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
GettingSodas

Funko Shop Single Dorbz

Postby GettingSodas » Sun May 05, 2019 11:50 am

I love the Dorbz revival but I kinda wish they would sell in singles or doubles. I don’t like the triples because of the price, then with shipping it gets a bit pricier than I like for Dorbz. Anyone feel this way?
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Stat32111

Re: Funko Shop Single Dorbz

Postby Stat32111 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:07 pm

Yes! But I also understand why funko does it this way. Smart on their part
Instagram- calebshiny

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:17 pm

They’ve had free shipping on all the 3-packs so far.

I highly doubt they’ll ever sell singles again, but maybe if the 3-packs sell well that could change.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Sun May 05, 2019 12:39 pm

I love the 3-packs - especially with the free shipping!
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:07 pm

I lI've Dorbz, I love free shipping. :freddy2:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Sun May 05, 2019 1:17 pm

I had no idea the shipping was free!!! ](*,)

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Sun May 05, 2019 1:24 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing a "make it yerself bundle" in the shop.
Funko could clear out some of their single leftover stuff by having a 5 for 4 sale or something with free shipping.
Then i could pick up a few singles i've been looking at but just haven't pulled the trigger on.
-They call me... Wes (AKA ScrappyMosier on Twitter & Vinyl4Blood on IG)
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

jrocksphotos

Postby jrocksphotos » Sun May 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Yea I would prefer to be able to pick and choose which ones you would actually want to purchase instead of forcing the whole bundle on you. Smart on their end but as a consumer would like to have some options
SWC19/SDCC ‘17-‘19/ Pop Up SDCC ‘17/ECCC ‘18 & '19/Funko HQ Grand Opening 11AM / Funkast HQ pre-ECCC ‘18 & '19/Fugitive ECCC 18'/19' & NYCC Party ‘18/FDO8 Chicago/ Fundays ‘18-‘19/Making Fun Movie Premier in Hollywood/ Disneyland Funatics Meet-up ‘18/Conan SDCC ‘17-‘19 / NYCC 2018 / D-Con 2018 / Spooky Empire 2018 / RICC 2018 / Monster Mask-O RAID 2018

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Sun May 05, 2019 6:17 pm

Vinyl4Blood wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing a "make it yerself bundle" in the shop.
Funko could clear out some of their single leftover stuff by having a 5 for 4 sale or something with free shipping.
Then i could pick up a few singles i've been looking at but just haven't pulled the trigger on.

Oh that would be awesome actually.

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Mon May 06, 2019 12:24 am

There has to be an business reason they do three. It might be they get a great (or free) shipping deal, the $25 splurged and number of units made make a profit, by selling a certain amount to oversea retailers there's no real risk, or a combination of the three. It was really apparent with The Joker 3 pack. It felt like they wanted to make just The Joker and could of, but not only made a second version but also packed in an already-release Batman to get to three.

I personally love it, it allows for a wider range of characters to be made and for whole series potentially being completed in one or two waves. The main issue I see is if there's an amount that can't be covered in waves of 3. Like what if they wanted to make Kiss, how would you fit in that 4th member? Or ones that really are only one character as a whole?

Those are what I think cons should get, but the large amount of packs of 3 we're getting this month is great and clearly something is working for them to do that many at once
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

LatinFunko

Postby LatinFunko » Mon May 06, 2019 2:05 pm

No problem with the 3pks. The free shipping is just a extra bonus!
OWNER
http://www.thefunexchange.com

IG & Facebook @thefunexchange

Image :wwe5: Image

Fundays 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2022

FDO7 Sacramento | FDO8 San Francisco

Fright Night | HQ Grand Opening | Making Fun Movie Premiere | FunKon

SpastikGrl

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri May 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Im just happy dorbz arent dead!

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Fri May 10, 2019 4:11 pm

Vinyl4Blood wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing a "make it yerself bundle" in the shop.

Yeah, they definitely need a "free shipping on orders of $50 or more" or something.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Fri May 10, 2019 4:11 pm

PigNosePony wrote:Im just happy dorbz arent dead!

lol Right!
-They call me... Wes (AKA ScrappyMosier on Twitter & Vinyl4Blood on IG)
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri May 10, 2019 4:13 pm

GettingSodas wrote:I love the Dorbz revival but I kinda wish they would sell in singles or doubles. I don’t like the triples because of the price, then with shipping it gets a bit pricier than I like for Dorbz. Anyone feel this way?

i agree because i am VERY picky with dorbz. I found out that HQ on site lets you buy singles of things that are only bundled online. Not that this helps you, but just fyi if youre ever in town.

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Fri May 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:

Yeah, they definitely need a "free shipping on orders of $50 or more" or something.

I agree and think I would buy more if free shipping was an option for a certain spend amount.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

GettingSodas

Postby GettingSodas » Fri May 10, 2019 11:36 pm

Geescube wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:I love the Dorbz revival but I kinda wish they would sell in singles or doubles. I don’t like the triples because of the price, then with shipping it gets a bit pricier than I like for Dorbz. Anyone feel this way?

i agree because i am VERY picky with dorbz. I found out that HQ on site lets you buy singles of things that are only bundled online. Not that this helps you, but just fyi if youre ever in town.

Oh that’s really awesome actually

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Sun May 26, 2019 5:05 am

Geescube wrote:

This is true, they let you buy singles on HQ, but they omit 1 of the 3. For example, I wanted to buy the Goose the Cat Dorbz from HQ, I saw that they are selling Captain Marvel and Vers Dorbz, but the Goose the Cat is already out of stock.

**But I am not sure though if the allocation for Goose the Cat just got sold out when I visited.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun May 26, 2019 6:50 am

renardchua wrote:
Geescube wrote:

This is true, they let you buy singles on HQ, but they omit 1 of the 3. For example, I wanted to buy the Goose the Cat Dorbz from HQ, I saw that they are selling Captain Marvel and Vers Dorbz, but the Goose the Cat is already out of stock.

**But I am not sure though if the allocation for Goose the Cat just got sold out when I visited.

Im positive thats the case. Goose was just really popular.

Markn12

Postby Markn12 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:46 am

Agreed!

BenLo

Postby BenLo » Tue May 28, 2019 4:22 pm

That actually sounds like a good idea. ;-)

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:24 pm

BenLo wrote:

That actually sounds like a good idea. ;-)

I think a make yourself Dorbz would but cool but could you imagine make yourself pocket minis???
NYCC Five Timer - 2017-2022, 1 Timer - Fright Night

Image Image

ImranC23

Postby ImranC23 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:46 am

Does anyone know if they sell singles at HQ? I’ve been looking to grab Cap from Endgame, but I don’t need Thanos or Hulk.
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:shelfofimran
ISO:Black Cat Prototype, Freddy Funko Boba Fett, Freddy Funko as Venom

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:53 am

I would prefer them to not be in the 3 packs but luckily I’ve liked the recent dorbz offered in the 3 so as long as I like at least 2 it’s ok haha

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:18 am

ImranC23 wrote:Does anyone know if they sell singles at HQ? I’ve been looking to grab Cap from Endgame, but I don’t need Thanos or Hulk.

Yes they let you buy singles at HQ (see posts above)
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

ImranC23

Postby ImranC23 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:14 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
ImranC23 wrote:Does anyone know if they sell singles at HQ? I’ve been looking to grab Cap from Endgame, but I don’t need Thanos or Hulk.

Yes they let you buy singles at HQ (see posts above)

Thanks man! I’ve only been to HQ since and I was so overwhelmed since it was during the ECCC party. I need to swing by and grab Cap!
ImageImage

Funatic of the Week: March 8th 2019
Instagram:shelfofimran
ISO:Black Cat Prototype, Freddy Funko Boba Fett, Freddy Funko as Venom

Aznboi1085

Postby Aznboi1085 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:10 am

So I go to HQ 3-4 times a week how it work at HQ is like this
Dorbz usually sell in bundle of 3 online, at HQ on first few days of the drop you can only buy it as a bundle but by the end of the week once goes on the back wall then you're allow to buy them individually. Example
The 2 Toy Story Dorbz bundle when it first drop on Wednesday, I can only buy them as a set which I don't want because out of the 6 I only want Woody, Bullseye and the Alien. By the weekend when it was on the wall I was able to mix and match or buy each character individually.
Now there's a risk of having 1 character begin sold out in my case the Alien Dorbz is still sold out and have not restock yet.
IG:andyla85
Facebook: Facebook.com/andyconca
Facebook Group: Everett Funko Hunters Group

rosevanngo

Postby rosevanngo » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:31 pm

I can see it both ways. I like Dorbz and I would like the return of the singles more. However, the price of the singles start to come out higher than a bundle. I see why Funko would do things this way.

FunkoNerd

Postby FunkoNerd » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:57 am

I totally agree with you. Singles are a lot better. I would like the option to do either.
:freddy1:

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:17 am

3 packs are always a tough buy for me. I have to love all 3. I'd prefer single pieces too.

MartinMtz702

Postby MartinMtz702 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:04 pm

MONSTER wrote:3 packs are always a tough buy for me. I have to love all 3. I'd prefer single pieces too.

ditto!
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Dorbz”