Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Where to buy Mystery Minis in Australia.

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Princess

Where to buy Mystery Minis in Australia.

Postby Princess » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:06 am

I apologise if this has been asked before but I couldn't find the topic so am asking here now.

I have only been collecting pop, but would like to buy some mm. I think they would look awesome on display with my pops. I live in Canberra and so far, I haven't found an actual store with these (EB Games, Gametraders). I see them on Popcultcha and was wondering if that is the best place to buy them or if there are better places?

I should clarify, that my local EB Games and Gametraders don't stock them. I am aware they are available online.

Any advice on the best/cheapest place to buy them is greatly appreciated. Ty.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

Copper500

Re: Where to buy Mystery Minis in Australia.

Postby Copper500 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:56 am

Hey, late reply but as for online Go Figure Collectables can be good if there is a specific mini you want and Minotaur has the lowest shipping for them ($4). In store i have found my local network video/video ezy stocks some series like Frozen and The Avengers. Hope this helps a bit.

Princess

Re: Where to buy Mystery Minis in Australia.

Postby Princess » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:50 am

It helps a lot. Thanks Copper! Will check those out tomorrow.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

Return to “Blind Bags”