IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Raypunz

Re: IT Minis are starting to hit stores

Postby Raypunz » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:27 pm

Walgreens has theirs for 50% off because of their after Halloween sale

ISO: Run and Jam Master Jay Protos and all urban vinyl (other than Tupac) Also looking for all league of legends protos regular and minis.

Hi I'm Ray.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:35 am

Raypunz wrote:Walgreens has theirs for 50% off because of their after Halloween sale

I just grabbed almost a full case (missing 2) for my boys for stocking stuffers. Definitely can't beat 50% off :)

LilThor

Postby LilThor » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:50 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I figured we could use a thread to post ratios, layouts, etc.

I missed a case of HT exclusives this morning, but was at least able to find out that the HT Pennywise with arm is a 1/24. Not sure about the other two exclusives.

So I have to say I only like the clown ones in this set... the kids are just kind of lack luster... luckily for me the one pennywise I want is extremely common

kelser01

Postby kelser01 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:18 am

Picked up 22 over the past 2 days at Walgreens for 70% off! Can't beat that deal!

kihou

Postby kihou » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:32 pm

LilThor wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:I figured we could use a thread to post ratios, layouts, etc.

I missed a case of HT exclusives this morning, but was at least able to find out that the HT Pennywise with arm is a 1/24. Not sure about the other two exclusives.

So I have to say I only like the clown ones in this set... the kids are just kind of lack luster... luckily for me the one pennywise I want is extremely common

It is helpful that they made some of the Pennywise ones the 1/6s, since he's definitely the most popular.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Sailor Moon: Sailor Mars (Posed), Sailor Jupiter (Posed), Sailor Mercury (Posed) (Specialty Series)
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Harry Potter series 3: Basilisk (B&N)

FunkyNtvTxn17

Postby FunkyNtvTxn17 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:59 pm

kihou wrote:It is helpful that they made some of the Pennywise ones the 1/6s, since he's definitely the most popular.

But also incredibly frustrating when looking for the exclusive versions of him haha
ImageImageImage

kihou

Postby kihou » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:03 pm

FunkyNtvTxn17 wrote:
kihou wrote:It is helpful that they made some of the Pennywise ones the 1/6s, since he's definitely the most popular.

But also incredibly frustrating when looking for the exclusive versions of him haha

True! At least all of the characters that are rares are also available as lower ratios (Mike, Bev, Pennywise, Bill, Ben, Eddie). Unlike a Rosita situation.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Sailor Moon: Sailor Mars (Posed), Sailor Jupiter (Posed), Sailor Mercury (Posed) (Specialty Series)
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Harry Potter series 3: Basilisk (B&N)

LilThor

Postby LilThor » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:31 pm

kihou wrote:
LilThor wrote:

It is helpful that they made some of the Pennywise ones the 1/6s, since he's definitely the most popular.

Very true! Usually never works out in my favor lol

PigNosePony

Postby PigNosePony » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 pm

I saw someone in a group had their WG put all their IT's on clearance cause Halloween was over............... PLEASE WG in my area... :)
Image Image

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:16 am

kelser01 wrote:Picked up 22 over the past 2 days at Walgreens for 70% off! Can't beat that deal!

Wow, you are lucky to have that Walgreens in your area. My luck is not good as yours, nothing happen in my area Walgreens.

Return to “Blind Bags”