Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
Westlos420
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:23 am
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Westlos420 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:51 am

Oh man here we go again. Apologies in advance to my wallet.
Image Image
Big Danny
Vegas Local!
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

mmmrice
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:42 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby mmmrice » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:34 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
mmmrice wrote:
kihou wrote:The exclusives were 1/36, 1/72, and 1/72, meaning there were two case options (Galadrial common who was 1/36) that had no exclusives. No errors, just terrible ratios and few restocks.

That makes sense, no wonder those exclusive minis cost so much now



Yup. HT exclusives have been going for crazy prices anyways, but when they've got those 1/72 ratios and few re-stocks it makes it even worse.

RIP to those that bought full cases and got nothing but commons =/
Image

User avatar
GeekyFinds
Posts: 492
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Brooklyn..Bay Bay
Contact:

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby GeekyFinds » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:57 pm

The new Hot Topic Exclusive glow in the dark minis look good...hopefully i can find them soon
You can call me....Ryan :wwe5:
ImageImage

User avatar
Grex54
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Grex54 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:09 pm

I'm guessing that after hot topic's reveal today that the earlier post is for exclusives at another store, maybe gamestop. That probably means all 1/12s are out the window.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 1707
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby kihou » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:17 pm

mmmrice wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
mmmrice wrote:That makes sense, no wonder those exclusive minis cost so much now



Yup. HT exclusives have been going for crazy prices anyways, but when they've got those 1/72 ratios and few re-stocks it makes it even worse.

RIP to those that bought full cases and got nothing but commons =/

For better or worse, there was a layout for that series, so you could kinda tell if they were already picked over. On the plus side you know if you get there first, on the downside noncollectors and people wanting a quick buck were able to grab them to flip.
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 4385
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby hailmary25 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:59 pm

Image

Booo now this is going to be a difficult set to collect
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
S_E_R_G_I_O
Posts: 857
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 am
Location: Houston Texas
Contact:

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:02 pm

Cant wait
ImageImage

User avatar
GetLostYouPsycho
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:21 am

15 minis in the case. so no chance of 1/12 for the whole case. damn. I really hope that wight doesn't end up as a 1/72. It should be pretty easy to pick out in the case due to the size, but I really don't want to have to spend ages hunting for one and hoping for restocks.

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 4385
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:33 am

SO far looking like only HT. Really hope they do not add a B&N or GS
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
pommefille
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:31 pm
Location: Cary NC
Contact:

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby pommefille » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:48 am

Those glow ones are so nice but I am the worst about guessing mystery minis
----ig: kavka twitter: kavka fb: kavka----

User avatar
molamola790
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:25 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby molamola790 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:34 am

Wait so they added the Giant and took out the Dragon? Seems like the common case will have just 12 though, unless I'm reading it wrong

User avatar
Grex54
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Grex54 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:31 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:15 minis in the case. so no chance of 1/12 for the whole case. damn. I really hope that wight doesn't end up as a 1/72. It should be pretty easy to pick out in the case due to the size, but I really don't want to have to spend ages hunting for one and hoping for restocks.


I'd say the ratios will be the same as the IT minis or the lord of the rings, because they had 15 too. I just hope HT doesn't get two 1/72 exclusives.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

User avatar
Grex54
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Grex54 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:32 pm

molamola790 wrote:Wait so they added the Giant and took out the Dragon? Seems like the common case will have just 12 though, unless I'm reading it wrong


I believe the first post is the common set of 15 and the second post is hot topic.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 4385
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:46 pm

Grex54 wrote:
molamola790 wrote:Wait so they added the Giant and took out the Dragon? Seems like the common case will have just 12 though, unless I'm reading it wrong


I believe the first post is the common set of 15 and the second post is hot topic.


I believe the swaps between common and Exclusive is Dany (outfits), GLOW/NON Glow night king and Ice Viserion/glow giant
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Grex54
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Grex54 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:22 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Grex54 wrote:
molamola790 wrote:Wait so they added the Giant and took out the Dragon? Seems like the common case will have just 12 though, unless I'm reading it wrong


I believe the first post is the common set of 15 and the second post is hot topic.


I believe the swaps between common and Exclusive is Dany (outfits), GLOW/NON Glow night king and Ice Viserion/glow giant

I agree
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

mmmrice
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:42 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby mmmrice » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:54 pm

Ugh, Hot Topic is the worst when it comes to minis. I can never get there at opening because of work.
Image

Funko_Phan26
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:21 pm

Ughh with the hot topic reveal its looking less and less likely to be 1/12. But I’m still hoping since the last GoT set also had HT exclusives and they just subbed out...
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos other than https://www.instagram.com/p/BrGhtQQnVYq/

User avatar
AnyGivenFunko
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm
Location: So Cal
Contact:

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:45 pm

This set looks great. I definitely dig that Night King and Giant are GITD.
Funko Collector since Aug. '16 :freddy3:
IG: anygivenfunko
Pop/Dorbz/Minis: 500+
Collections: Star Wars / Pennywise / MOTU dorbz/ Stranger Things/ Ad Icons / Mystery Minis

Image

User avatar
molamola790
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:25 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby molamola790 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:43 pm

So the first post is incorrect when it says they are exclusive?

User avatar
Grex54
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Grex54 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:22 pm

molamola790 wrote:So the first post is incorrect when it says they are exclusive?

Sometimes funko lists the minis that are only in the common set as exclusive. However it is possible that the original post is for an unannounced set of store exclusives. We'll have to wait to find out.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

Sam25
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Sam25 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:38 pm

There are some amazing minis in this line. I love the mountain. Excited for the Dragon as well.

Funko_Phan26
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:04 pm

kihou wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
kihou wrote:The only disappointment was the terrible store exclusive ratios (two Hot Topic 1/72s? Really?).


Plus HT exclusive cases that had no exclusives in them. The very first case I bought from HT had no exclusives in it. I got extremely lucky with that line, though, and was able to get all of them for retail. Including ordering a single mini from HT's site and getting Eowyn. I'm usually not that lucky with mystery minis.

Nice luck! I got to 6 fresh HT cases and they were 2 Witch Kings (left one for another local hunter) and 4(!!) Galadriels. I am still missing Eowyn and Lurtz, but I can't justify the ebay prices for them right now. Maybe at some point I'll luck out and find a trade or something :)



yea just be patient. I had to trade my Eowyn for Target Groot. The right trade will come along. Dont evilbay. Look at Rosita even she is coming down in price from what she used to be.
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos other than https://www.instagram.com/p/BrGhtQQnVYq/

funko_poptography_89
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby funko_poptography_89 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:48 am

This is an amazing set! Most exciting minis release in a while IMO

askib24
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:21 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby askib24 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:06 pm

APOPCALYPSE wrote:Image
Image

These look amazing! No word yet on what store the 3 exclusives will be at, or what the rarities of the figures will be. They are up for preorder on several different web sites. I wish Cersei had been the season 1 version but I’m glad they finally made her into a mini \:D/




Completely agree about Cersei!! Would have prefered earlier version but just sooo glad we finally have one! Now if only they'd give us Ygritte and Catelyn [-o<

RBlue30
Posts: 463
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby RBlue30 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Oh man the exclusives look great! Anyone have any idea when the hot topic cases will arrive?
ISO: 1/24 HT Pennywise Exclusive, 1/24 FYE Pennywise

Bushmaster51
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Bushmaster51 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:23 pm

I'm going to try to complete this set.
Image

User avatar
wsm10
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:50 am

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby wsm10 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:34 am

You know what is unacceptable about this set that no one has mentioned? NO TORMUND!!! REDICULOUS! AND PREPOSTEROUS! And no new direwolves, but mostly NO TORMUND!!! How can you not have the next king of the seven kingdoms?!? :D

funko_poptography_89
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby funko_poptography_89 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:02 am

Anyone hear of any other store exclusives for this set? I know the common case and HT so far, but I just don't want it to become another "IT" set. That one was tough; I think it was three stores AND the common case exclusives.

User avatar
GetLostYouPsycho
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:10 am

funko_poptography_89 wrote:Anyone hear of any other store exclusives for this set? I know the common case and HT so far, but I just don't want it to become another "IT" set. That one was tough; I think it was three stores AND the common case exclusives.


Yeah, HT, Walgreens and FYE had exclusives for IT. I haven't heard of any except for HT for the new GoT line. I think in the past, HT is the only store that ever had exclusives for the GoT minis, so perhaps that's the case with these as well.

funko_poptography_89
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby funko_poptography_89 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:12 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
funko_poptography_89 wrote:Anyone hear of any other store exclusives for this set? I know the common case and HT so far, but I just don't want it to become another "IT" set. That one was tough; I think it was three stores AND the common case exclusives.


Yeah, HT, Walgreens and FYE had exclusives for IT. I haven't heard of any except for HT for the new GoT line. I think in the past, HT is the only store that ever had exclusives for the GoT minis, so perhaps that's the case with these as well.


I certainly hope so! *fingers crossed*

User avatar
GetLostYouPsycho
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:06 am

wsm10 wrote:You know what is unacceptable about this set that no one has mentioned? NO TORMUND!!! REDICULOUS! AND PREPOSTEROUS! And no new direwolves, but mostly NO TORMUND!!! How can you not have the next king of the seven kingdoms?!? :D


We at least got Tormund in the last set of GoT minis. I'd love new dire wolves, though. We got new sculpts of the dragons, so it'd be nice to have at least a new one of Ghost. The originals look kind of cheesy.

rexflexall
Posts: 1440
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby rexflexall » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:24 am

The suspense is killin me!

User avatar
Grex54
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Grex54 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:23 pm

funko_poptography_89 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
funko_poptography_89 wrote:Anyone hear of any other store exclusives for this set? I know the common case and HT so far, but I just don't want it to become another "IT" set. That one was tough; I think it was three stores AND the common case exclusives.


Yeah, HT, Walgreens and FYE had exclusives for IT. I haven't heard of any except for HT for the new GoT line. I think in the past, HT is the only store that ever had exclusives for the GoT minis, so perhaps that's the case with these as well.


I certainly hope so! *fingers crossed*


HT has been the only store that had store exclusives in the past. It's really hard to say for sure if another store will get a set or not. FYE is a possibility if another set is revealed. It's kind of a double edged sword, I'd like to see them make many as possible but that just means it will be harder to get them all.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

User avatar
wsm10
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:50 am

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby wsm10 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
wsm10 wrote:You know what is unacceptable about this set that no one has mentioned? NO TORMUND!!! REDICULOUS! AND PREPOSTEROUS! And no new direwolves, but mostly NO TORMUND!!! How can you not have the next king of the seven kingdoms?!? :D


We at least got Tormund in the last set of GoT minis. I'd love new dire wolves, though. We got new sculpts of the dragons, so it'd be nice to have at least a new one of Ghost. The originals look kind of cheesy.


Very true. I just don't think there's ever too much Tormund. :D And I agree on at least a re-done Ghost, and Nymeria makes just as much sense. She's grown a little bit since we last saw her. With how details have gotten better on all figures in general, these have real possibilities of being fantastic.

Funko_Phan26
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Funko_Phan26 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Stalking hot topic lol can’t wait for this drop
:freddy3:
[ig]https://www.instagram.com/funko_phan26/[/ig]

ISO: Black Panther Protos Rick and Morty Mystery Mini Protos other than https://www.instagram.com/p/BrGhtQQnVYq/

User avatar
GetLostYouPsycho
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:46 pm

Grex54 wrote:
funko_poptography_89 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Yeah, HT, Walgreens and FYE had exclusives for IT. I haven't heard of any except for HT for the new GoT line. I think in the past, HT is the only store that ever had exclusives for the GoT minis, so perhaps that's the case with these as well.


I certainly hope so! *fingers crossed*


HT has been the only store that had store exclusives in the past. It's really hard to say for sure if another store will get a set or not. FYE is a possibility if another set is revealed. It's kind of a double edged sword, I'd like to see them make many as possible but that just means it will be harder to get them all.



After seeing how heavily FYE stocked their exclusive IT minis, I’d be totally cool with them getting more exclusives in the future.

User avatar
Grex54
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Grex54 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:50 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Grex54 wrote:
funko_poptography_89 wrote:
I certainly hope so! *fingers crossed*


HT has been the only store that had store exclusives in the past. It's really hard to say for sure if another store will get a set or not. FYE is a possibility if another set is revealed. It's kind of a double edged sword, I'd like to see them make many as possible but that just means it will be harder to get them all.



After seeing how heavily FYE stocked their exclusive IT minis, I’d be totally cool with them getting more exclusives in the future.


I agree, I was at my local FYE over the weekend and they had two whole cases of IT exclusive minis.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Gregory

User avatar
GetLostYouPsycho
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:24 pm

Grex54 wrote:
GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Grex54 wrote:
HT has been the only store that had store exclusives in the past. It's really hard to say for sure if another store will get a set or not. FYE is a possibility if another set is revealed. It's kind of a double edged sword, I'd like to see them make many as possible but that just means it will be harder to get them all.



After seeing how heavily FYE stocked their exclusive IT minis, I’d be totally cool with them getting more exclusives in the future.


I agree, I was at my local FYE over the weekend and they had two whole cases of IT exclusive minis.


The FYE where I am got in over 6 cases of them. They had them piled up so high that they had to have a separate table just for them. They still have tons of them left.

User avatar
Shalee04
Posts: 2139
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 pm
Location: Bakersfield,Calif
Contact:

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Shalee04 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:42 pm

Oh man these are so detailed. I need them all. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.
ISO~ Flocked Lotso. And a Bobs big boy pop.

Pops and Dorbz -1750~~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays
And
Baby Groot with bomb from this years fundays.

Image

Dbratteli
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Re: Game Of Thrones Mystery Minis Series 4

Postby Dbratteli » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:25 am

I am getting tired of watching Instagram for these to drop. Come on already Hot Topic take my money
:freddy3:


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users