What would you like to see as an advent Calendar?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Greymom

Re: What would you like to see as an advent Calendar?

Postby Greymom » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:22 am

I'd love to see a Doctor Who advent calendar. That'd be pretty cool!

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:27 am

I saw that a Care Bear Cousins thread was right beneath this one and it made me realize how perfect Care Bears would be for an advent calendar!
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:31 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I saw that a Care Bear Cousins thread was right beneath this one and it made me realize how perfect Care Bears would be for an advent calendar!

care bears do have a huge following, my wife is a big fan along with other family. this would be awesome!
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

Frusie

Postby Frusie » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Absolutely 1 million percent, Hello Kitty !!! All the Sanrio characters!

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:24 am

Funko doesn't seem to explore different lines/products with their anime licenses (apparel, mugs, Mystery Minis, etc.), and I'd love to see that change one day. A DBZ advent calendar would be pretty cool with the wide variety of characters the show has.
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

ImageImage

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:47 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I saw that a Care Bear Cousins thread was right beneath this one and it made me realize how perfect Care Bears would be for an advent calendar!

There are enough Care Bears that it would make sense to make a calendar of them.
Three Timer - 2017-2019

doctony

Postby doctony » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Toy Story!

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:30 am

DivineWarrior wrote:With the recent launch of Advent Calendars, what advent calendars would you like to see made?

A couple I would like to see would be:

Ninja Turtles - This would be hard but i'm sure there are enough molds that funko could use.
Star Wars - Even though we have the minis it would be neat to get a pocket line but highly unlikely.
Game of Thrones - May not go over well with the series final but would still be cool.
Disney - Maybe Prince/Princesses, Villains, or even movies by year that could make a set.

Disney!!! So many options! Way better than just blind bags so you don’t risk getting duplicates

doctony

Postby doctony » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:38 am

Games of thrones would also be nice.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:46 pm

doctony wrote:Toy Story!

Yes to this. My son is really getting into TS so I'm all for more merch, especially a calendar.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:59 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
doctony wrote:Toy Story!

Yes to this. My son is really getting into TS so I'm all for more merch, especially a calendar.

I agree I think a toy story advenbt calendar would fly off the shelf like hot cakes!!!
Three Timer - 2017-2019

TJLAUTERBACH

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:30 pm

My 2 boys are loving the Fortnite and marvel advent calendars this year. I'm still waiting for a horror and Spastik Plastik calendar. Hopefully next year!

lavery01

Postby lavery01 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:02 am

Out shopping with my daughter today and she spotted a Disney princess advent calendar that she loved. It’s just one more thing that has been added to her long list of wants for Xmas. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

sylin

Postby sylin » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:19 am

YeetGrimes wrote:Funko doesn't seem to explore different lines/products with their anime licenses (apparel, mugs, Mystery Minis, etc.), and I'd love to see that change one day. A DBZ advent calendar would be pretty cool with the wide variety of characters the show has.

I know, right? What's up with that?

I was hoping to at least see more merch of My Hero Academia and Dragon Ball Super from them at least, but...nope.

Anyway, an anime advent calendar would be a Must-Buy from me.

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:59 pm

sylin wrote:
YeetGrimes wrote:Funko doesn't seem to explore different lines/products with their anime licenses (apparel, mugs, Mystery Minis, etc.), and I'd love to see that change one day. A DBZ advent calendar would be pretty cool with the wide variety of characters the show has.

I know, right? What's up with that?

I was hoping to at least see more merch of My Hero Academia and Dragon Ball Super from them at least, but...nope.

Anyway, an anime advent calendar would be a Must-Buy from me.

Maybe a licensing issue? But I wouldn't think so since most animes have A TON of non-Funko merch. Doesn't to seem to have a lot of limitation in licensing. Let's hope to see something change in the future!

ImageImage

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:11 am

Alongside horror, more video game advent calendars would be a treat too. Overwatch in particular :D

ImageImage

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:15 am

I saw a baby Yoda thread below this and then I thought...what if we had an advent calendar with just baby Yoda in it for every day lol

ImageImage

evalicious25

Postby evalicious25 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:26 am

I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet but it would be fun to have the old Hanna Barbera or Looney Tunes characters as advent calendars. Mini Scooby Doo or Bugs Bunny or Huckleberry Hound! It would be amazing and with Brian being such a fan, I hope that one day this happens.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage
Funko Funatic
FunkoFunkast Listener
Never-ending search for the ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie!
ISO: Earth Day Wall-E, GITD Zero, Bao, Holiday Groot

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:53 am

Need a star wars one....Must have
ISO Joey Ramone,Kurt Cobain protos!
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image

DivineWarrior

Postby DivineWarrior » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:01 pm

YeetGrimes wrote:I saw a baby Yoda thread below this and then I thought...what if we had an advent calendar with just baby Yoda in it for every day lol

That will be sold out on the pre orders. It doesnt even matter if all of "the Child" have the same pose.
Three Timer - 2017-2019

YeetGrimes

Postby YeetGrimes » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:15 pm

evalicious25 wrote:I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet but it would be fun to have the old Hanna Barbera or Looney Tunes characters as advent calendars. Mini Scooby Doo or Bugs Bunny or Huckleberry Hound! It would be amazing and with Brian being such a fan, I hope that one day this happens.

I love this idea, Eva!

ImageImage

Return to “Blind Bags”