Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Katers

Re: Venom Mystery Minis Possibly coming soon

Postby Katers » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:59 am

TheStephil wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Mine never got them, and the 2 I saw were not super-local. Think if I end up with them it'll be via trade at this point, if even that. Not going to stress about that particular set, I got the ones I REALLY wanted!

There were only a few i was looking for out of that set. Thankfully none of them were Walmart exclusives.

Agreed! My must haves were loki, rocket and groot. X-23 would be an added bonus but not a must have.

Why must they make Loki hard in this set, and a 1/6 in the Thor ones? That was just mean. Glad he's not a cause for stress anymore!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Mine never got them, and the 2 I saw were not super-local. Think if I end up with them it'll be via trade at this point, if even that. Not going to stress about that particular set, I got the ones I REALLY wanted!

There were only a few i was looking for out of that set. Thankfully none of them were Walmart exclusives.

I would've liked to finish them off if I could, but after the insanity I put myself through with the endgame set, I went more with a "what will be will be" approach for that set. I choose to believe that fate will bring them to me someday!

Definitely a good way to approach these things in this day and age. A lot easier to not stress and let things happen.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:04 pm

Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Agreed! My must haves were loki, rocket and groot. X-23 would be an added bonus but not a must have.

Why must they make Loki hard in this set, and a 1/6 in the Thor ones? That was just mean. Glad he's not a cause for stress anymore!

Haha! They have to spread the love out somehow. Rare in one set and common in the next.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:26 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Haha! They have to spread the love out somehow. Rare in one set and common in the next.

Yeah, seems to go from set to set! Of course, if he was 1/6 I'd be complaining about all the duplicates I have! I guess I have to complete the set to be happy...! lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:26 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I would've liked to finish them off if I could, but after the insanity I put myself through with the endgame set, I went more with a "what will be will be" approach for that set. I choose to believe that fate will bring them to me someday!

Definitely a good way to approach these things in this day and age. A lot easier to not stress and let things happen.

Yeah, there's enough to stress about right now! Terrible things like...shipping damage!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:18 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, seems to go from set to set! Of course, if he was 1/6 I'd be complaining about all the duplicates I have! I guess I have to complete the set to be happy...! lol

Well there is always something for us collectors to be displeased with lol

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:19 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, there's enough to stress about right now! Terrible things like...shipping damage!

Haha definitely shipping damage. Especially for inbox collectors like myself.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:10 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Oh, absolutely! For all that collecting and collections are a very personal thing, we definitely have a list of things that are sure to enrage all of us!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:15 pm

Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh, absolutely! For all that collecting and collections are a very personal thing, we definitely have a list of things that are sure to enrage all of us!

Agreed, we all have our thing. I have been trying my hardest to not have my thing for the last few months and I think I am finally over it.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:55 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Agreed, we all have our thing. I have been trying my hardest to not have my thing for the last few months and I think I am finally over it.

That's great news, congrats!

Return to “Blind Bags”