Toilet Ninjas

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1568
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:13 am

Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Anyone else weirdly excited for these. I love all things ninja.

Image


Need need need that Bruce Lee color way.

I also need the toilet paper he’s holding. LOL


LMAO I think we'll also need what the first one is wearing on his face lol


I really want to feel like number 3 in the top row though. He looks so at peace. Haha
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
XSRK
Posts: 1715
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:38 pm
Location: Batcave

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby XSRK » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:40 am

These are absolutely hilarious
Image

User avatar
rontonsoup
Posts: 952
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:41 am
Location: Norwalk, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby rontonsoup » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:45 am

These are hilarious lol
Collecting since 2015:
"A couple that collects together,
stays together."


ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:07 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Need need need that Bruce Lee color way.

I also need the toilet paper he’s holding. LOL


LMAO I think we'll also need what the first one is wearing on his face lol


I really want to feel like number 3 in the top row though. He looks so at peace. Haha


lol maybe its calm before the storm because number 4 is about to happen :roflmao:

User avatar
xplummerx
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:31 am
Location: Beaver Dam, KY

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby xplummerx » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Yeah, not gonna lie...pretty excited about these guys.
Member of the KY Funko League of Awesomeness
Lover of all things Cthulhu

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1568
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:33 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
LMAO I think we'll also need what the first one is wearing on his face lol


I really want to feel like number 3 in the top row though. He looks so at peace. Haha


lol maybe its calm before the storm because number 4 is about to happen :roflmao:


At least #4 has rolls of TP behind him to support him! Haha
Most of us are looking like #4 minus the support lol :roflmao:
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:04 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
I really want to feel like number 3 in the top row though. He looks so at peace. Haha


lol maybe its calm before the storm because number 4 is about to happen :roflmao:


At least #4 has rolls of TP behind him to support him! Haha
Most of us are looking like #4 minus the support lol :roflmao:


I think #7 has the right idea in case you run out of TP lol

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1568
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:19 am

Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
lol maybe its calm before the storm because number 4 is about to happen :roflmao:


At least #4 has rolls of TP behind him to support him! Haha
Most of us are looking like #4 minus the support lol :roflmao:


I think #7 has the right idea in case you run out of TP lol


#14 is my upset gf plunging me (#15) back out of the toilet lol
These are so good, you could totally tell whole stories haha
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:03 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
At least #4 has rolls of TP behind him to support him! Haha
Most of us are looking like #4 minus the support lol :roflmao:


I think #7 has the right idea in case you run out of TP lol


#14 is my upset gf plunging me (#15) back out of the toilet lol
These are so good, you could totally tell whole stories haha


Agreed! I can't wait for these to release. These are all great and a lot of these are very relatable right now. Can't wait to share what I get with y'all. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Funko_boy13
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:07 am

xplummerx wrote:Yeah, not gonna lie...pretty excited about these guys.


Same, it’s something different that I’ll probably try to get a couple from.

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby heymrosario » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:20 am

Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
lol I actually enjoy turning that knob!

I've actually haven't found any Paka Paka machines at any of the GameStop around me either. I'mjust lucky I live about 30 mins from Funko Hollywood. They have a few there. :freddy2:


LOL! I have not memorized how to turn the knob correctly haha

You live 30 mins from Funko Hollywood... you say...? ;) haha

I might have to bug you more in the future haha kidding!

I have to travel an hour by train just to get to the Game Stop who has two machines lol lol lol


And with no traffic is closer to 22-24 mins :D
lol I don't mind trading my doubles with you lol

Hopefully LA is back in action sooner rather than later though.
HMU when everything is back to normal! :bounce:


I bet LA is not of a hassle right now with the stuff going on recently lol
I need some Ninja Turdles lol haha
Image

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby heymrosario » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:27 am

FunkOCD wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
lol I actually enjoy turning that knob!

I've actually haven't found any Paka Paka machines at any of the GameStop around me either. I'mjust lucky I live about 30 mins from Funko Hollywood. They have a few there. :freddy2:


LOL! I have not memorized how to turn the knob correctly haha

You live 30 mins from Funko Hollywood... you say...? ;) haha

I might have to bug you more in the future haha kidding!

I have to travel an hour by train just to get to the Game Stop who has two machines lol lol lol


Where do you even live?!


I live in the woods in the East Coast hahaha lol lol lol
Image

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1568
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:52 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
I think #7 has the right idea in case you run out of TP lol


#14 is my upset gf plunging me (#15) back out of the toilet lol
These are so good, you could totally tell whole stories haha


Agreed! I can't wait for these to release. These are all great and a lot of these are very relatable right now. Can't wait to share what I get with y'all. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


Same! I love anything mystery box related. That just adds more fun!
Do these have a tentative release date? Or still unknown?
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
theraven00
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: Peoria, AZ
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby theraven00 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:11 am

They should bundle these with a roll of Charmin, I'm sure they'd be flyin' off the shelves. ;) In all seriousness (?), they are pretty fun looking.
Poppin'

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:22 am

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
LOL! I have not memorized how to turn the knob correctly haha

You live 30 mins from Funko Hollywood... you say...? ;) haha

I might have to bug you more in the future haha kidding!

I have to travel an hour by train just to get to the Game Stop who has two machines lol lol lol


And with no traffic is closer to 22-24 mins :D
lol I don't mind trading my doubles with you lol

Hopefully LA is back in action sooner rather than later though.
HMU when everything is back to normal! :bounce:


I bet LA is not of a hassle right now with the stuff going on recently lol
I need some Ninja Turdles lol haha


Make sure to reserve enough TP for those Turdles :roflmao:

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:27 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
#14 is my upset gf plunging me (#15) back out of the toilet lol
These are so good, you could totally tell whole stories haha


Agreed! I can't wait for these to release. These are all great and a lot of these are very relatable right now. Can't wait to share what I get with y'all. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


Same! I love anything mystery box related. That just adds more fun!
Do these have a tentative release date? Or still unknown?


The Funko App currently says "available," so perhaps they are out there somewhere. Or maybe they were coming very soon to HQ and Hollywood, but are now set back. We'll have to wait and see. #-o

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 5831
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby hailmary25 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Need need need that Bruce Lee color way.

I also need the toilet paper he’s holding. LOL


LMAO I think we'll also need what the first one is wearing on his face lol


I really want to feel like number 3 in the top row though. He looks so at peace. Haha



haha i wish I am probably a combo of 2/4 on the top row lol
Image
Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
Image

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1568
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:53 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
LMAO I think we'll also need what the first one is wearing on his face lol


I really want to feel like number 3 in the top row though. He looks so at peace. Haha



haha i wish I am probably a combo of 2/4 on the top row lol


#4 (top row) then leads to #3 bottom row, then alas, #2 bottom row. Pure zen lol
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:30 pm

heymrosario wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
LOL! I have not memorized how to turn the knob correctly haha

You live 30 mins from Funko Hollywood... you say...? ;) haha

I might have to bug you more in the future haha kidding!

I have to travel an hour by train just to get to the Game Stop who has two machines lol lol lol


Where do you even live?!


I live in the woods in the East Coast hahaha lol lol lol


Ok Justin Timberlake's last album!
Image
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:52 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
LMAO I think we'll also need what the first one is wearing on his face lol


I really want to feel like number 3 in the top row though. He looks so at peace. Haha



haha i wish I am probably a combo of 2/4 on the top row lol


Oh wow! If you can pull off a combo of 2 & 4, you sir have talents lol

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby heymrosario » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:51 am

Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
And with no traffic is closer to 22-24 mins :D
lol I don't mind trading my doubles with you lol

Hopefully LA is back in action sooner rather than later though.
HMU when everything is back to normal! :bounce:


I bet LA is not of a hassle right now with the stuff going on recently lol
I need some Ninja Turdles lol haha


Make sure to reserve enough TP for those Turdles :roflmao:


Oh good point!! The shortage will have the Turdles crying for help haha lol
Image

User avatar
emoagogo
Posts: 1752
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 2:16 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby emoagogo » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:22 am

Kitzka wrote:I don’t know. They are toilet ninjas. I just am not sure.

Lara

What if I told you I was gonna use them to decorate my bathroom?? :-k
Image

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:20 am

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
I bet LA is not of a hassle right now with the stuff going on recently lol
I need some Ninja Turdles lol haha


Make sure to reserve enough TP for those Turdles :roflmao:


Oh good point!! The shortage will have the Turdles crying for help haha lol


lol They will be crying while dangling in distress! :roflmao:

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 5831
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:48 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
I really want to feel like number 3 in the top row though. He looks so at peace. Haha



haha i wish I am probably a combo of 2/4 on the top row lol


#4 (top row) then leads to #3 bottom row, then alas, #2 bottom row. Pure zen lol



Now that is a visual hahahah
Image
Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
Image

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 5831
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:49 am

Ratattack wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
I really want to feel like number 3 in the top row though. He looks so at peace. Haha



haha i wish I am probably a combo of 2/4 on the top row lol


Oh wow! If you can pull off a combo of 2 & 4, you sir have talents lol


Well I am a self proclaimed Toilet Ninja which is why I want all these little guys
Image
Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
Image

User avatar
kiptrip
Posts: 870
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby kiptrip » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:37 am

omg these are so cute. I need the one peeking out the toilet, and the one meditating with the bonsai!
ISO: Chase Error Batman, Walmart Toothless, HT Thor with Helmet, Metallic Nightwing, Glitter Celestia, Glitter Luna, MM Blue Trixie, MM Santa Jack

User avatar
kiptrip
Posts: 870
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby kiptrip » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:38 am

heymrosario wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
LOL! I have not memorized how to turn the knob correctly haha

You live 30 mins from Funko Hollywood... you say...? ;) haha

I might have to bug you more in the future haha kidding!

I have to travel an hour by train just to get to the Game Stop who has two machines lol lol lol


And with no traffic is closer to 22-24 mins :D
lol I don't mind trading my doubles with you lol

Hopefully LA is back in action sooner rather than later though.
HMU when everything is back to normal! :bounce:


I bet LA is not of a hassle right now with the stuff going on recently lol
I need some Ninja Turdles lol haha


Turdles, do these exist. I need those hahaha
ISO: Chase Error Batman, Walmart Toothless, HT Thor with Helmet, Metallic Nightwing, Glitter Celestia, Glitter Luna, MM Blue Trixie, MM Santa Jack

User avatar
Toys R Us Kid
Posts: 1568
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:06 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:35 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

haha i wish I am probably a combo of 2/4 on the top row lol


Oh wow! If you can pull off a combo of 2 & 4, you sir have talents lol


Well I am a self proclaimed Toilet Ninja which is why I want all these little guys


I'd like to think of myself as a Toilet Ninja but I don't think I meet these standards lol
Jorge, here! Always remember to have fun!

Image

Instagram: toys.r.us.kid

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:44 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

haha i wish I am probably a combo of 2/4 on the top row lol


Oh wow! If you can pull off a combo of 2 & 4, you sir have talents lol


Well I am a self proclaimed Toilet Ninja which is why I want all these little guys


Noted!

Also, I never knew how relatable this little figures could ever become. Definitely planning on completing the set as well! :freddy2:

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:49 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Oh wow! If you can pull off a combo of 2 & 4, you sir have talents lol


Well I am a self proclaimed Toilet Ninja which is why I want all these little guys


I'd like to think of myself as a Toilet Ninja but I don't think I meet these standards lol


Same lol

In comparison, I think I'm more of a Toilet Grasshopper :roflmao:

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:59 pm

kiptrip wrote:omg these are so cute. I need the one peeking out the toilet, and the one meditating with the bonsai!


I feel like I need them all; but the GITD dragon, that one I need the most :D

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 5831
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:27 am

Ratattack wrote:
Toys R Us Kid wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Well I am a self proclaimed Toilet Ninja which is why I want all these little guys


I'd like to think of myself as a Toilet Ninja but I don't think I meet these standards lol


Same lol

In comparison, I think I'm more of a Toilet Grasshopper :roflmao:


hahahaha
Image
Signed Pops:74
MM: 116
Pops :118
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Funimation Hei
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
Image

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby FunkOCD » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:51 am

hailmary25 wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:Also considering the TP shortage, these are now timely! :X


TP is a 1/144 rarity to go with this set lol


No joke! Funko TP is their next venture! LOL
Image
Image

Bushmaster51
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Bushmaster51 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:47 am

hailmary25 wrote:Anyone else weirdly excited for these. I love all things ninja.

Image


Those actually look pretty cool.
Image

User avatar
Stat32111
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm
Location: Phoenix
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Stat32111 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:52 am

Need the ninjas holding toilet paper lol
Instagram- calebshiny
Image

runtodere
Posts: 2258
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby runtodere » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:13 am

FunkOCD wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:Also considering the TP shortage, these are now timely! :X


TP is a 1/144 rarity to go with this set lol


No joke! Funko TP is their next venture! LOL

How do they make it a mystery. I want these so bad

runtodere
Posts: 2258
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby runtodere » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:14 am

Ratattack wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Oh wow! If you can pull off a combo of 2 & 4, you sir have talents lol


Well I am a self proclaimed Toilet Ninja which is why I want all these little guys


Noted!

Also, I never knew how relatable this little figures could ever become. Definitely planning on completing the set as well! :freddy2:

I'm buying a case to make sure I get them all

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:26 am

runtodere wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
TP is a 1/144 rarity to go with this set lol


No joke! Funko TP is their next venture! LOL

How do they make it a mystery. I want these so bad


They're in purple capsules inside black bags. Is that what you meant?
Image
Image

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:27 am

runtodere wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Well I am a self proclaimed Toilet Ninja which is why I want all these little guys


Noted!

Also, I never knew how relatable this little figures could ever become. Definitely planning on completing the set as well! :freddy2:

I'm buying a case to make sure I get them all


I'd be willing to take your doubles?!
Image
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Toilet Ninjas

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:29 am

runtodere wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
Well I am a self proclaimed Toilet Ninja which is why I want all these little guys


Noted!

Also, I never knew how relatable this little figures could ever become. Definitely planning on completing the set as well! :freddy2:

I'm buying a case to make sure I get them all


I might have to do the same!

Have you ever purchased a case of Paka Paka? If yes, did you get any doubles? :-k


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users