New Disney Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
WendyWho

Re: New Disney Mystery Minis

Postby WendyWho » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:30 pm

I ordered a case from Gemini. I got 2 Elsas, Cinderella, Gus Gus (!!!!!!!!!!!), Ariel, Belle, Cogsworth, Anna, Olaf, Tiana, Jasmine, and Merida. I thought Jasmine was going to be Merida when I picked the box up, she's also pretty heavy but Merida is like a brick, lol. I bought Flounder, Snowgie, the frog, and the bear cub off eBay. Holding off on Rajah. He's soooo expensive right now.

If Walgreens really won't stock these unless the MLP & NBC ones are gone, I'm so screwed. I was buying all of both sets, but completed NBC and lost interest in MLP, really.. They never had more than 4 boxes on the shelf of either every time I went anyway. Yesterday, there's literally 12 boxes of each there now. #-o lol
Hello! My name is Shae! :D

*Forever Seeking Disney!*
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/wantlist/shae/R3X3D9WE1NW9CNWA/

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Here is the guide. Includes Common Box, Hot Topic Exclusives, and Walgreens Exclusives.

WendyWho

Postby WendyWho » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:49 pm

If that's accurate, then my box was rearranged. I got both Olaf and Cogsworth, but no flounder or bear. I'm so tempted to buy a case off Popcultcha for the HT ones, but then I'll end up doing the same for the Walgreens ones and die under a mountain of duplicate Disney minis. lol Plus I'm super impatient. :D

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:05 pm

WendyWho wrote:If that's accurate, then my box was rearranged. I got both Olaf and Cogsworth, but no flounder or bear. I'm so tempted to buy a case off Popcultcha for the HT ones, but then I'll end up doing the same for the Walgreens ones and die under a mountain of duplicate Disney minis. lol Plus I'm super impatient. :D

Where did you get your box? It is possible, that some were missing from your case, and the store pulled some from another case, to refill the empty ones.

WendyWho

Postby WendyWho » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:36 pm

stroud1492 wrote:
WendyWho wrote:If that's accurate, then my box was rearranged. I got both Olaf and Cogsworth, but no flounder or bear. I'm so tempted to buy a case off Popcultcha for the HT ones, but then I'll end up doing the same for the Walgreens ones and die under a mountain of duplicate Disney minis. lol Plus I'm super impatient. :D

Where did you get your box? It is possible, that some were missing from your case, and the store pulled some from another case, to refill the empty ones.

I got mine from Gemini Collectibles. It came with the display box inside of a brown box labeled as the Disney Princess minis. I'm not upset or anything. Even if they were switched, I can't complain with what I got. I wanted Cinderella and Gus Gus the most. :D

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Isn't there sopost to be a exclive from Game Stop to? Also I got Jasmine from my work wish was at TRU and there wasn't that many when I got her and Flounder. There was like only 4 when I got her.

Maserati777

Postby Maserati777 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:19 am

I got my partial box from GameStop, 4 were missing so the other person got Belle, Tiana, Anna and Flounder/Bear. This guides helpful, though doubt I'll see a second box in person.

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:17 am

I tried the guide with a new case at Hot Topic, and it worked, but I didn't get Mushu, or Meeko:(

Arloe8
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Arloe8 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Will have to give this a try...Steering clear of the bottom row :)
Dorian Arloe

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:58 pm

I couldn't fine any today and still my HT still hasn't got them in this makes 7 weeks now. I have a filling my HT will not be getting them and I was also told today that the Game Stop at the Mall next door to HT will not be getting them they are discounting any of the Funko Mystery figures. The lady told me they don't sale so they will not be getting anymore.

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:15 am

Has anyone even seen a Pascal?
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:47 am

HellKat613 wrote:Has anyone even seen a Pascal?

I saw him...he is in the picture just a few posts up :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
But seriously....never even seen these at Walgreen's. I do feel your pain though. Read all the posts about the Walgreen's exclusive Killer Croc mini from the Arkham series. ](*,) I never thought I would find that one
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:18 pm

I still haven't seen any of these at Wal-Greens and Hot Topics. Also my Game Stop will not be caring them.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:47 pm

Stopped in two Walgreens today, nothin'.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:30 pm

Well I order a Disney Princess mystery mini figure from TRU.COM on Friday I got the pack it today but the thing is they send me the wrong one. They ship me the Frozen mystery mini which I already have. So now I got to go to my TRU tomorrow and get my money back send I know that my store or should I say my work don't have them in stock. Oh BTW Did I tell you that I work for TRU. :rolleyes:

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:13 pm

After 8 week of trying to fine these at HT I finally found the Disney Princess Mystery figures here is who I got Prince Naveen & Anna. From that chart both Anna and Naveen where not in that spot Anna was the first box where Cinderella is at and Naveen was in the middle box where Flounder is at.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:14 pm

Congrats on finally finding them!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

sylin

Postby sylin » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:37 am

Capt Hook wrote:After 8 week of trying to fine these at HT I finally found the Disney Princess Mystery figures here is who I got Prince Naveen & Anna. From that chart both Anna and Naveen where not in that spot Anna was the first box where Cinderella is at and Naveen was in the middle box where Flounder is at.

Sometimes, especially at HT, the boxes get really mixed up. Although I usually try to adhere by the layout charts, it's best to also feel out the boxes and check by weight as well. Even then, there's still a chance you might not get exactly what you want. But honestly, this set is such a winner, I wouldn't even mind getting a second Elsa if I buy more (currently have Elsa, Olaf, and Tiana).

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:29 am

If anybody would be so gracious as to help a fellow collector get Mushu for cost+shipping that would be amazing. He is my favorite Disney character not named Stitch.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:22 pm

sylin wrote:
Capt Hook wrote:After 8 week of trying to fine these at HT I finally found the Disney Princess Mystery figures here is who I got Prince Naveen & Anna. From that chart both Anna and Naveen where not in that spot Anna was the first box where Cinderella is at and Naveen was in the middle box where Flounder is at.

Sometimes, especially at HT, the boxes get really mixed up. Although I usually try to adhere by the layout charts, it's best to also feel out the boxes and check by weight as well. Even then, there's still a chance you might not get exactly what you want. But honestly, this set is such a winner, I wouldn't even mind getting a second Elsa if I buy more (currently have Elsa, Olaf, and Tiana).

Well to tell you the thruth I had forgot where the spots for Ariel and Belle where at and so I just pick up 3 boxes from the top and didn't go on the bottom. The second box I pick up kind of fill like it was Flounder so I had to see what the third box fill like. I knew the first box had to be a Princess at first when I pick up the first box and shake it I had a filling that I got another Jasmine but when I look on the back of the box I saw that both Jasmine and Merida where not on the box so I knew I didn't get them. From that whole case they had only 2 at the time where missing so someone got at less 2 of them.

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:26 pm

This is who I have as of right now.

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:42 am

Capt Hook wrote:
sylin wrote:

Well to tell you the thruth I had forgot where the spots for Ariel and Belle where at and so I just pick up 3 boxes from the top and didn't go on the bottom. The second box I pick up kind of fill like it was Flounder so I had to see what the third box fill like. I knew the first box had to be a Princess at first when I pick up the first box and shake it I had a filling that I got another Jasmine but when I look on the back of the box I saw that both Jasmine and Merida where not on the box so I knew I didn't get them. From that whole case they had only 2 at the time where missing so someone got at less 2 of them.

Yes, because two were missing, I guarantee that the person that bought the two went through the whole box and put them back.

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:00 pm

I when back today after work and they only had 3 left. One was a Sidekick cause of how light the box was and the other 2 where Princesses. One of the Princess box was heavyer then the other so. I choice the heavyer one and look who I got.

All I need now is Ariel & William a.k.a. The Snowgie then I will have all the ones that I really want.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:47 pm

I was trying to avoid these, since I'm not really a princess girl...but they're pretty cute in person. Love seeing everyone's pics.
Just a small town girl...

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new here and actually found these forums while searching for information about where I could finish out my collection of these adorable minis. These came from an entire case found at a Books a Million, and two additional 'left over' boxes found at the local target. There was also an extra Jasmine I got from the target, but I gave her to a friend. Anyway, people are enjoying pictures, so here is who I've found so far:

The hot topic where I am doesn't have any, neither do the two closest Walgreens, but I am holding out hope that I can find the rest and not have to pay out the nose for the likes of Rajah and Mushu and Ebay.
Mystery Minis: 332
Pops: 33
Dorbz: 21

Funko_Bandido

Postby Funko_Bandido » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:19 am

Has anyone seen the Walgreen exclusives in the states yet?
I'm Bandido or George !
Instagram: BandidoToys

Mystery Mini Checklist https://goo.gl/IzBVJx
Funko Member # : 11130
Mystery Mini Count: Over 400
Pop Count : Around 150

Image ImageImage

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Funko_Bandido wrote:Has anyone seen the Walgreen exclusives in the states yet?

Nope I haven't and I have about 4 different Walgreens around me with in 15 mins from my house and none of them has any of them. All my have are the WWE & Walking Dead mystery minis.

Jango_Fresh
HoF 2015 & RotY
HoF 2015 & RotY

Postby Jango_Fresh » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:38 pm

Turtledoc wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here and actually found these forums while searching for information about where I could finish out my collection of these adorable minis. These came from an entire case found at a Books a Million, and two additional 'left over' boxes found at the local target. There was also an extra Jasmine I got from the target, but I gave her to a friend. Anyway, people are enjoying pictures, so here is who I've found so far:

The hot topic where I am doesn't have any, neither do the two closest Walgreens, but I am holding out hope that I can find the rest and not have to pay out the nose for the likes of Rajah and Mushu and Ebay.

Awesome! Great looking set so far!

Feel free to make a welcome thread here. :cheers:

viewforum.php?f=75
2012 Rookie of the Year

austinography

Postby austinography » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Stopped by my local Hot Topic yesterday afternoon just to check and was pleased to find a brand new untouched box. I am kicking myself now for not getting more, but I can confirm that the guides posted above are spot on. I took the front right boxes on both the top and bottom and was pleased to end up with both Pocahontas and Meeko!

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:29 pm

Stopped by a Hot Topic today with a new case too. And I had Hot Cash. And I bought the whole box. After buying a couple other things to max out the discount, $52 for the whole box didn't seem bad. No Meeko or Mushu though.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

austinography

Postby austinography » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:58 am

Here are a few pictures because I know everyone enjoys that. First a closeup of the HT exclusive Pocahontas and Meeko pair. My daughter's full collection so far (we need sidekicks!). And, the perils of collecting mystery minis....the dupes.

WendyWho

Postby WendyWho » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:19 am

The close up makes me want the HT exclusives even more. ](*,) lol That's a great lineup of minis! =D>

Rajah is the only one I'm missing from the standard case. Seeing that Meeko is selling between $150-$200 physically pains me. There's just no way. My collection and I would be packing up for the inevitable divorce that would follow. lol

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:31 am

SOOO Jealous of that Meeko!

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:00 pm

I think Hot Topic must have just gotten a new shipment or distribution. Since several people above mentioned their hot topic having some this week so I checked the one near me today and found an untouched box. No meeko, but I used the guide and got Mulan, Pocahontas, and Mushu! And an extra flounder. If you've got a hot topic near you I suggest checking, since it seems like a lot of ones stocked them this week.

Now I just need Rajah and the Snowgie! (And those dag nab Walgreens ones).

Good luck everyone!

Funko_Bandido

Postby Funko_Bandido » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Anyone have the UPC code for the walgreens case?
I'm Bandido or George !
Instagram: BandidoToys

Mystery Mini Checklist https://goo.gl/IzBVJx
Funko Member # : 11130
Mystery Mini Count: Over 400
Pop Count : Around 150

Image ImageImage

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Forgive me if this comes off offince [ms] but is it me or does it seem like Belle got bigger boobs then the rest of the Princesses. Like I said if this is rude forgive me.

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Love the pics!
Got Pixie Dust?

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Here is my haul for the day! Mushu is the best!

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:42 pm

I really want to buy more of these, especially to hopefully get rajah for my wife, I'm just afraid to get another 3 Elsa minis :(
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:30 pm

Just got Cinderella today at my job. We only had 4 left but the way the box was it look like someone knew who was where. I when by the chat that is on here and send the other 3 where on the bottom top right I figure that next to Cinderella was Elsa and on the bottom was Belle & another Elsa. So it looks like that chat is right.

Return to “Blind Bags”