Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Disney Pint Size Heroes

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
opopssum

Re: Disney Pint Size Heroes

Postby opopssum » Mon May 22, 2017 4:03 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
opopssum wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:Does anyone get these and the paint job is really bad? I've bought a couple and the paint is either really bad or incomplete and some the paint covers the eyes. The seam that combines the head is also exposed. Do you return them or is this not normal?

My genie has red arm pits, but my other few have good paint jobs, one of the Zergs ans like some type of ... dry glue on him.

I had one FNAF psh that was just atrocious and my HT was cool and let me exchange, I didn't get the same one but I got one that looked decent so I was ok with it.

Oh sweet! Thanks for the heads up. I might try to exchange it. Do you happen to have any tips on cleaning? Mine has a brown mark across the face. I tried using the magic eraser but it was still there

If its paint, there may be no getting it off. It dose suck a bit, I dont want genie and would love to try and trade him but with his pretty big flaw im not sure anyone would want him :( but of all my PSH iv only had the 3, maybe 4 with paint flaws, even for being so small their paint job is usually good.
- tauntaunking on instagram

Pryde72

Re: Disney Pint Sized Heroes

Postby Pryde72 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Picmahweji wrote:they appeared today in sacramento ca

I've been looking, but so far, nothing :(

The hunt continues!!
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

Annie_May13

Postby Annie_May13 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:27 pm

I'm only missing the Walmart Moana set :( I need my Walmart to get them already [-o< Love my whole set but I just have to complete this series
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImage

Geekywildchild

Postby Geekywildchild » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:30 pm

I just bought my first Disney PSH...I might purchasing more, they are super cute
Snoopy Collector - Stitch Collector - Harley Quinn Collector

Proud owner of 550 Pops...and counting

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Annie_May13 wrote:I'm only missing the Walmart Moana set :( I need my Walmart to get them already [-o< Love my whole set but I just have to complete this series

Walmart is being a pain :(

I am yet to see them in stores and those that have seen them, tell me they've all been hit already *sad sigh* it's hard to have patience
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

mactds

Postby mactds » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Is there a place to swap dupe PSH? I have an extra King Louie, Ariel, and Buzz, looking to swap for ones I need that aren't exclusive.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:33 pm

mactds wrote:Is there a place to swap dupe PSH? I have an extra King Louie, Ariel, and Buzz, looking to swap for ones I need that aren't exclusive.

Which ones do you need?
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

mactds

Postby mactds » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:12 am

Shalee04 wrote:
mactds wrote:Is there a place to swap dupe PSH? I have an extra King Louie, Ariel, and Buzz, looking to swap for ones I need that aren't exclusive.

Which ones do you need?

Alien, Beast, And Mowgli.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Jenster521

Postby Jenster521 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:39 am

Trying hard to find any of the Moana PSH. The Walmarts around me haven't received the Disney ones. One of the Walmarts even lock up the PSH. Any help IS APPRECIATED!

HouseNoettestad

Postby HouseNoettestad » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Am I the only one trying to fill a gumball machine with the aliens?

So far I'm at 7.

I still can't find any walmart exclusive boxes yet so no moans for me...yet
Pops- 400+ in total (225 keepers)
Dorbz - 16
PSH 200

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Jenster521 wrote:Trying hard to find any of the Moana PSH. The Walmarts around me haven't received the Disney ones. One of the Walmarts even lock up the PSH. Any help IS APPRECIATED!

Not surprised that they would lock up the PSH...In a few comics/geek stores I've been to its like that, with the mystery minis/blind boxes behind a glass case. At one FYE I was at, there were 2 guardians PSH left and one was literally taped up because it had been ripped open earlier.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:12 am

MiniDeadpool wrote:
Jenster521 wrote:Trying hard to find any of the Moana PSH. The Walmarts around me haven't received the Disney ones. One of the Walmarts even lock up the PSH. Any help IS APPRECIATED!

Not surprised that they would lock up the PSH...In a few comics/geek stores I've been to its like that, with the mystery minis/blind boxes behind a glass case. At one FYE I was at, there were 2 guardians PSH left and one was literally taped up because it had been ripped open earlier.

I totally get why they lock them up, it's really easy to pop them out. Heck I did it by accident feeling around for Star Lord (I was moving it around too much and he popped out the bottom). I bought the one that had opened because I felt bad about it, but if it's that easy to do by accident, it's even easier to pop them open nefariously.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:00 am

I felt out another alien tonight, one more and ill be satisfied with my set.

I should of grabbed them for bordies, but it seemed like the moana ones were not to bad to feel out, they all seem to have a bigger heads because of the hair and then moanas flower, I was pretty positive which ones were them.

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:31 am

opopssum wrote:I felt out another alien tonight, one more and ill be satisfied with my set.

I should of grabbed them for bordies, but it seemed like the moana ones were not to bad to feel out, they all seem to have a bigger heads because of the hair and then moanas flower, I was pretty positive which ones were them.

I'm still stalking my walmarts to get a case in so I can feel out the Moana three. \:D/
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:00 pm

opopssum wrote:I felt out another alien tonight, one more and ill be satisfied with my set.

Do you know if there were 2 of each of the 3 in a box? Or are they 1/24? Thanks :)
ISO Mystery Minis!
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Shalee04 wrote:

I'm still stalking my walmarts to get a case in so I can feel out the Moana three. \:D/

I went back today to grab the exclusives for a board member and both moanas are really easy to feel out because of the flower, the flower is spikey and bowl like on one side of the head , and maui's hair mold, it makes him very tube like and then you can feel the even line of his hair along the back

They are cute lil guys, so much detail on a small surface

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:16 pm

kihou wrote:

Do you know if there were 2 of each of the 3 in a box? Or are they 1/24? Thanks :)

The exclusives are 1/24. I happend on a fresh case, I got one alien last night and went back today and got the other alien and the 3 excl for a board member. One good thing about the Disney PSH is they all pretty much have distinctive features, maui did feel a bit like bell but bell's hair keeps going down in to a pony tail.

toro423
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby toro423 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:32 pm

I have yet to see any Disney PSH at Walmart. Hoping they show up online soonish
Hi, Im Ed. OOB is the way to GO!
IG: eltoro423

jeffcrazy

Postby jeffcrazy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:09 pm

opopssum wrote:
kihou wrote:

I had such bad luck attempting this with the Batman PSH - everybody either had 2 pointy things on their head or they were wearing a hat. I did better just randomly grabbing those :) Might try it again with Street Fighter PSH at Gamestop :)

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:27 pm

opopssum wrote:
kihou wrote:

The exclusives are 1/24. I happend on a fresh case, I got one alien last night and went back today and got the other alien and the 3 excl for a board member. One good thing about the Disney PSH is they all pretty much have distinctive features, maui did feel a bit like bell but bell's hair keeps going down in to a pony tail.

Thank you for the info! And thanks for sharing with fellow board members :) As someone with my name on the Walmart exclusives list, it gives me hope :)
ISO Mystery Minis!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:00 pm

jeffcrazy wrote:
opopssum wrote:
kihou wrote:

I had such bad luck attempting this with the Batman PSH - everybody either had 2 pointy things on their head or they were wearing a hat. I did better just randomly grabbing those :) Might try it again with Street Fighter PSH at Gamestop :)

I totally get the batman thing, when the set is 80% batman shaped its madness. the Disney are all mostly unique molds, and quite a few of the Street Fighter have outstanding features that help you either rule our or identify the characters. The street fighter ones have the holes again so you are able to kinda see, it helped me be certain I had zangief.

Iv done alot of PSH buying over the last week and I much prefer feeling bags in a walmart over gamestop or Hot Topic, I have just stand in the aisle and crinkle away, at GS or HT its much more out in the open I feel so exposed.

CorgiKohmander

Postby CorgiKohmander » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:00 am

I'm up to 8 or 9 Aliens. I'm still missing a baby Moana PSH. I think 15 Aliens will be enough to make the Toy Story 2 scene with any Funko item.
Give me all the Groots, Flocked Pops/Dorbz and Pint Sized Heroes.
Twitter: @CorgiKohmander
Instagram: @CorgiKohmander

My Collection:
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... B230GY6OM/

My Grails:
Sulley (Flocked)
Winnie the Pooh SDCC 2012 (Flocked)
Beast (Flocked)
Gizmo (Flocked)
Wicket (Flocked)

CaselxASD

Postby CaselxASD » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:29 pm

CorgiKohmander wrote:I'm up to 8 or 9 Aliens. I'm still missing a baby Moana PSH. I think 15 Aliens will be enough to make the Toy Story 2 scene with any Funko item.

The Green Alien Armies Assemble! I'm at 5 of them for now lol
Hai! I'm Jerel, but most call me Jay. | One of those Average Nerds.

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:39 pm

Saw these at Target as part of the Funko area reset! They are the non-exclusive ones, but might be a good place to hit up for those extra aliens you may need :)
ISO Mystery Minis!

HouseNoettestad

Postby HouseNoettestad » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:52 pm

I wish the walmart around me would get these in. I'm getting scared I'm gonna have to resort to ebay for the moana ones.
Pops- 400+ in total (225 keepers)
Dorbz - 16
PSH 200

solarialunar21

Postby solarialunar21 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:55 am

Yeah I eventually gave into ebay for the Aladdin ones and honestly I probably saved money on in the long run, knowing me I would've tried to find them and gotten a bunch of duplicates. But I refused to pay way over the price for them and even got Aladdin for like $3 in an auction so I'm fine with that.
You can call me Danielle :)

Harry Potter, Disney, and POP's/Dorbz from my favorite movies/tv shows are my weakness!

Join me if you'd like in my adventures at:
https://outoftheboxfunko.wordpress.com/

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:37 am

I was almost to the point of hitting eBay for the Moana ones, but thought I'd wait when I saw three WalMarts get DM3 ones (thinking it might inspire new product). Sure enough I checked a fourth on a whim and there was a Disney case. I counted and it was missing 6, which I assumed were the exclusives, but felt out anyway and found all three Moana ones.

It was a PSH miracle!
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:07 am

groundhog7s wrote:I was almost to the point of hitting eBay for the Moana ones, but thought I'd wait when I saw three WalMarts get DM3 ones (thinking it might inspire new product). Sure enough I checked a fourth on a whim and there was a Disney case. I counted and it was missing 6, which I assumed were the exclusives, but felt out anyway and found all three Moana ones.

It was a PSH miracle!

Hooray! I had that happen with some of the Power Ranger ones. Someone had opened almost the entire box :( But then had left two of the exclusives! So I was able to pick those two up and share them with people on the board here since I didn't collect that set.
:freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!

odnar

Postby odnar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:19 am

The same thing happened to me. I was looking for the goat in the despicable me box and found a bunch of power ranger pshs stuffed in the dm box already opened. I have some mmpr pshs but none of the ones I found in the open packs. I even got a metallic red ranger! Unfortunately for me I forgot that I had the regular red ranger so I still got a dupe! lol

CorgiKohmander

Postby CorgiKohmander » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:02 am

groundhog7s wrote:I was almost to the point of hitting eBay for the Moana ones, but thought I'd wait when I saw three WalMarts get DM3 ones (thinking it might inspire new product). Sure enough I checked a fourth on a whim and there was a Disney case. I counted and it was missing 6, which I assumed were the exclusives, but felt out anyway and found all three Moana ones.

It was a PSH miracle!

I'm missing baby Moana. Congrats on scoring the Moana's.
Give me all the Groots, Flocked Pops/Dorbz and Pint Sized Heroes.
Twitter: @CorgiKohmander
Instagram: @CorgiKohmander

My Collection:
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... B230GY6OM/

My Grails:
Sulley (Flocked)
Winnie the Pooh SDCC 2012 (Flocked)
Beast (Flocked)
Gizmo (Flocked)
Wicket (Flocked)

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Do you know if there's plans for series 2 to have difficult ratios like the other PSH? Like 1/72 etc?
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

IG: @FreddyFunKoncept and @ronaldo_rey_

Image Image Image Image

justjonnoh

Postby justjonnoh » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:21 am

Finally have almost the full set. Just missing Mowgli and Aladdin.
Somehow have two Genie and Jasmine and no Aladdin :(

Return to “Blind Bags”