Harry Potter Series 2 (Mystery Minis)

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
HPLove

Re: Harry Potter Series 2 (Mystery Minis)

Postby HPLove » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:45 am

I feel like you guys are stressing over these minis way too early. Most of the retailers that will sell these haven't even begun to stock them yet so the supply is super limited and eBay prices will be higher than in a couple of weeks. Right now only Funko HQ, Box Lunch, and a few mom and pop comic stores have these. Within a few weeks, these will be in every Target, GameStop, Barnes and Noble, Hot Topic, Walmart?, FYE, etc.

acciofunko

Postby acciofunko » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:47 am

I've still yet to see a single case of these...
This wait is torture lol

Daisy05

Postby Daisy05 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:04 pm

kbuhg91 wrote:Hey everyone! I am completely new to the world of Mystery Mini collecting and funko forums. I recently (this summer) discovered and fell in love with the Harry Potter mystery minis as I am a huge, no MASSIVE Potterhead. I am still attempting to collect series 1, mostly from ebay one at a time :/ Anyways, clearly I need tips with this new hobby as yesterday I went to a Box Lunch and bought all of the series 2 minis they had left. I was super excited, and pulled 3 Rons, 2 Harrys, Snape, and a Bellatrix. Ugh! Such disappointment, I desperately want a Luna and Thestral (favorite characters ever). Do any of you more experienced collectors have strategies for pulling the minis you want/avoiding duplicates? And what scale is best? Should it be sensitive to the hundredth of a gram or just a tenth? Is weighing better or going by layouts? What do you suggest doing with extra commons? And how do you snag that exclusive before it becomes 50+ dollars on ebay?

Thank you fellow funatics!

Hi! First off, I have some common dupes (Ron, Scabbers, etc.) from series one, so if you need any, let me know! To get the ones you want, following a layout is usually good (unless employees/customers mix the boxes up or sometimes Funko doesn't even put them in any order in which case a layout is useless). I personally like to use a small pocket scale. I got mine from Amazon for around $5. I like to go to the hundredth, but with this series it looks like Ron, Hermione and Harry and the Merperson weigh pretty much the same as far I can tell. There will also be variations from figure to figure. For example, in my case I got 2 Harrys, one of which was 2g heavier than the other. So scales are not totally reliable, but I still like using one. As far as extra commons, it's up to you. My sister is usually pretty happy to get my dupes, or I'll sometimes give them to family members or sell them on eBay. You can also call stores and see if they will either call you or hold a case for you. Most of the time they won't so it helps to just check frequently too. My HT only puts one case out a time, but my B&N will have several out throughout the store, so I usually have good luck with B&N exclusives. If you have any other questions let me know! I'd be happy to help others out with exclusives too.
Wanted: HT Exclusive Mini Rhaegal

JessemaJ

Postby JessemaJ » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:24 pm

I actually just send you a PM about possibly helping another newer person get a B&N exclusive from the last set

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Katers wrote:
bakivali wrote:
Katers wrote:
Gave up and bought Lupin on ebay this morning - found a vendor that was actually willing to negotiate down to a reasonable price, and I figure it's worth it not to keep trying and ending up with Ron/Harry in hats! I'd rather have an army of Lunas than 2/3 of the trio in triplicate!

Now just to wait until the exclusives come out! Hope it's soon! And hope a couple of my duplicates are good trades if I need them!

Nice! I'm holding out on buying any on ebay until I get the box in, but if you found it at a good price it's always good to check one (especially a rare one) off the list :)

I wanted to avoid ebay, but after pulling 2 Lunas, a dementor and some more Ron's, I figured it would actually save me $ in the long run. Of course, that'll all go out the window once the exclusives are out!

Good luck with your box! Hope you get a couple of the rare ones to make your life easier!

Thanks! Now I just need a shipping update to know when it goes out, so I avoid buying others for now lol

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:49 am

So I caved yesterday and pulled four out of a regular case that was at my local store, even though I've got a B&N and HT case on order, and I pulled two Harrys, a Ron (that had broken legs on the stool, so I returned it and got a Snape *sigh*) and a Horntail...

I only went there saying that I would only get the lightest ones in case I could get an exclusive, but when I felt them, they were all about the same weight (no scales, I can't nerd out that much!) and I told myself the odds were not in my favour and I did it anyways...

So needless to say that I am now over this series already... Three 1/6 figures is just too much... A quarter of a case that are dupes is just wrong and Funko won't be getting anymore of my money... I was prepared to shell out a bunch of cash on this series since I wasn't collecting minis when the first series came out, but no more... it's disgusting...

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:34 am

HPLove wrote:I feel like you guys are stressing over these minis way too early. Most of the retailers that will sell these haven't even begun to stock them yet so the supply is super limited and eBay prices will be higher than in a couple of weeks. Right now only Funko HQ, Box Lunch, and a few mom and pop comic stores have these. Within a few weeks, these will be in every Target, GameStop, Barnes and Noble, Hot Topic, Walmart?, FYE, etc.

I agree that I am stressing early over these. But I came in late to series 1, and had to really scramble over the exclusives. I'd pretty much given up on the B&N exclusives when they put out another release of them. My hope is that by getting the commons out of the way ASAP, I can move on to the exclusives and not end up with an army of duplicate commons, or worse, buy the last a store is getting with no restocks happening (I did this last round!). Just trying to be really proactive and well informed!

I wonder why they're not hitting more stores - is this normal, did BL get a head start, or is everyone else slacking? For series 1, most of mine came from either GS or HT, since everyone else was sold out by that point.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:38 am

w00kiee77 wrote:So I caved yesterday and pulled four out of a regular case that was at my local store, even though I've got a B&N and HT case on order, and I pulled two Harrys, a Ron (that had broken legs on the stool, so I returned it and got a Snape *sigh*) and a Horntail...

I only went there saying that I would only get the lightest ones in case I could get an exclusive, but when I felt them, they were all about the same weight (no scales, I can't nerd out that much!) and I told myself the odds were not in my favour and I did it anyways...

So needless to say that I am now over this series already... Three 1/6 figures is just too much... A quarter of a case that are dupes is just wrong and Funko won't be getting anymore of my money... I was prepared to shell out a bunch of cash on this series since I wasn't collecting minis when the first series came out, but no more... it's disgusting...

That's so frustrating, I'm sorry the 1/6s were unkind to you! Yeah, the weights on a lot of this batch are REALLY close - and I've weighed boxes, had completely different weights (in 1 situation, 4 grams difference) and opened them to the same mini. I'm sure my growls were heard in another state.

Are you still going to try with the on-order-cases? I will say, Pig and the Pixie are REALLY light, you would be able to tell that you've got one of them right away. Everyone else is a big ol' wild card if you're just feeling them.
Image ImageImage Image

kbuhg91

Postby kbuhg91 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Daisy05 wrote:
kbuhg91 wrote:Hey everyone! I am completely new to the world of Mystery Mini collecting and funko forums. I recently (this summer) discovered and fell in love with the Harry Potter mystery minis as I am a huge, no MASSIVE Potterhead. I am still attempting to collect series 1, mostly from ebay one at a time :/ Anyways, clearly I need tips with this new hobby as yesterday I went to a Box Lunch and bought all of the series 2 minis they had left. I was super excited, and pulled 3 Rons, 2 Harrys, Snape, and a Bellatrix. Ugh! Such disappointment, I desperately want a Luna and Thestral (favorite characters ever). Do any of you more experienced collectors have strategies for pulling the minis you want/avoiding duplicates? And what scale is best? Should it be sensitive to the hundredth of a gram or just a tenth? Is weighing better or going by layouts? What do you suggest doing with extra commons? And how do you snag that exclusive before it becomes 50+ dollars on ebay?

Thank you fellow funatics!

Hi! First off, I have some common dupes (Ron, Scabbers, etc.) from series one, so if you need any, let me know! To get the ones you want, following a layout is usually good (unless employees/customers mix the boxes up or sometimes Funko doesn't even put them in any order in which case a layout is useless). I personally like to use a small pocket scale. I got mine from Amazon for around $5. I like to go to the hundredth, but with this series it looks like Ron, Hermione and Harry and the Merperson weigh pretty much the same as far I can tell. There will also be variations from figure to figure. For example, in my case I got 2 Harrys, one of which was 2g heavier than the other. So scales are not totally reliable, but I still like using one. As far as extra commons, it's up to you. My sister is usually pretty happy to get my dupes, or I'll sometimes give them to family members or sell them on eBay. You can also call stores and see if they will either call you or hold a case for you. Most of the time they won't so it helps to just check frequently too. My HT only puts one case out a time, but my B&N will have several out throughout the store, so I usually have good luck with B&N exclusives. If you have any other questions let me know! I'd be happy to help others out with exclusives too.

Thanks for the tips! They are greatly appreciated :) My scale is on its way. I went into a Barnes and Noble today in Utah, and asked an employee about Harry Potter mystery minis series 2, he said Barnes and Noble was going to be doing some sort of big Harry Potter promotion this month, but they had not yet received the materials and cardboard structures yet, and he didn't know when they would be coming in. USEFUL!

I feel like a Hot Topic and Barnes and Noble stalker. I am usually a pretty reserved person, but collecting this series has me marching up to employees on the daily.

:)

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:46 pm

i am really hoping my BoxLunch actually has some of these in tomorrow. I have a bunch of Lunch Money and I can't think of a better way to spend it!
Hi, I'm Merri!

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Katers wrote:That's so frustrating, I'm sorry the 1/6s were unkind to you! Yeah, the weights on a lot of this batch are REALLY close - and I've weighed boxes, had completely different weights (in 1 situation, 4 grams difference) and opened them to the same mini. I'm sure my growls were heard in another state.

Are you still going to try with the on-order-cases? I will say, Pig and the Pixie are REALLY light, you would be able to tell that you've got one of them right away. Everyone else is a big ol' wild card if you're just feeling them.

Its my own fault for still going ahead and buying them, but it's more the fact that there are so many dupes to begin with that has really put me off. The business decision to do that is a conscious effort and has ruined it for me...

I'm still going ahead with my pre-ordered cases and will keep an eye on the store every few days in case rhey get new cases in, in the rare case that I can get a light box, but hopefully Funko starts to feel the pinch for their decisions just like Lego has recently...

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:42 pm

synergy56 wrote:i am really hoping my BoxLunch actually has some of these in tomorrow. I have a bunch of Lunch Money and I can't think of a better way to spend it!

That was my plan as well last night! I'm not sure if they had a small restock, or if I'd just missed a couple the first time, but I managed to pull a Pig, Ron and Harry (ugh to Ron and Harry!) - sold them right away to a friend with me who wanted them for her son. They didn't have enough in stock for me to spend my BoxLunch Money, very sad!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:43 pm

w00kiee77 wrote:
Katers wrote:That's so frustrating, I'm sorry the 1/6s were unkind to you! Yeah, the weights on a lot of this batch are REALLY close - and I've weighed boxes, had completely different weights (in 1 situation, 4 grams difference) and opened them to the same mini. I'm sure my growls were heard in another state.

Its my own fault for still going ahead and buying them, but it's more the fact that there are so many dupes to begin with that has really put me off. The business decision to do that is a conscious effort and has ruined it for me...

I'm still going ahead with my pre-ordered cases and will keep an eye on the store every few days in case rhey get new cases in, in the rare case that I can get a light box, but hopefully Funko starts to feel the pinch for their decisions just like Lego has recently...

Yeah, I dunno about you, but I'm starting to feel like I might have a problem here - I don't seem to be able to stop buying these!
Image ImageImage Image

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:22 pm

No luck ay box lunch today :( Scared to try online because with my luck I'll just get a fleet Harrys, Rons and Snapes.
Hi, I'm Merri!

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:25 pm

Katers wrote:Yeah, I dunno about you, but I'm starting to feel like I might have a problem here - I don't seem to be able to stop buying these!

I know, right?!?! I was so looking forward to these, as I wasn't around for series 1, and I think it was the anticipation that got too much for me and I lost my mind for a bit... But all those dupes brought me back down to reality... A shame, sort of, but now maybe I can get an extra case of Last Jedi minis with what I'm saving on Potter ones lol...

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Someone posted the ratios on a Facebook group for the Barnes and Noble set! They are rough :(

Ginny Weasley - 1/24
Trevor - 1/72
Pygmy Puff - 1/36
Neville Longbottom - 1/24

I assume the Hot Topic set will also be like this. So much for 1/6 or 1/12s :(

Xyrais

Postby Xyrais » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:17 pm

bakivali wrote:Someone posted the ratios on a Facebook group for the Barnes and Noble set! They are rough :(

Ginny Weasley - 1/24
Trevor - 1/72
Pygmy Puff - 1/36

Ugggggh. Trevor being 1/72 ](*,)

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:06 pm

bakivali wrote:Someone posted the ratios on a Facebook group for the Barnes and Noble set! They are rough :(

Ginny Weasley - 1/24
Trevor - 1/72
Pygmy Puff - 1/36

That might have been me :D

having 1 1/72 in each set stings (the wallet) quite abit

I picked up some boxes from my barns today, even tho I am on a very strict budget I was weak in the face of a fresh case. I got pig, who was extremely light, a thestral who was also light, Trevor who felt slightly heavier then the thestral and Ginny. This is all hand weighing so I have no scale numbers im sorry.

they are also rolling out in to hot topics, just in time for hot cash, I hope htey stick around till closer to the end of HC (im dreaming there)

here is my pic of the Barns ratios

Trevor is very cool looking, my ginny has orange streaks on her face so thats very disappointing but shes cute, I really shouldn't be out buying minis right now but I was very excited to pull a 1/72
- tauntaunking on instagram

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Thanks for the ratio pic and nice pulling!

Crappy ratios strike again... I was sort of hoping they'd pull a Star Wars minis and do different rations JUST for the B&N cases, but alas, no... I'll just have to see what I get in my HT and B&N cases that Ihave on pre-order... I really hate this delay that everyone outside of the U.S. has to deal with!

Purplemz24

Postby Purplemz24 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:43 pm

I've what's of alot of people just getting what they want from these cases in ebay or FB groups. The ratios have made it pretty difficult to just have a lay out (which I like but annoys me at the same time) blind purchases are either the worst or the best thing to happen to you lol. Good luck to all trying to get what they want! Hope it works out in your favor
Yessie
IG-> Purplemz24
I play with my Funko pieces... Yes even the grails...

ISO BATWOMAN PROTOS (POP, DORBZ and ROCKCANDY Versions)

ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:28 am

w00kiee77 wrote:
Katers wrote:Yeah, I dunno about you, but I'm starting to feel like I might have a problem here - I don't seem to be able to stop buying these!

I know, right?!?! I was so looking forward to these, as I wasn't around for series 1, and I think it was the anticipation that got too much for me and I lost my mind for a bit... But all those dupes brought me back down to reality... A shame, sort of, but now maybe I can get an extra case of Last Jedi minis with what I'm saving on Potter ones lol...

Agreed - the anticipation has been killing me for months now! Good luck on your Last Jedi minis, I'm hearing those are a mess, too!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:29 am

Ginny Weasley - 1/24
Trevor - 1/72
Pygmy Puff - 1/36

That is just evil..... I was really counting on these being better ratios for us! It never even crossed my mind that they'd throw us a 1/72 for an exclusive!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 am

opopssum wrote:

Ginny Weasley - 1/24
Trevor - 1/72
Pygmy Puff - 1/36

I picked up some boxes from my barns today, even tho I am on a very strict budget I was weak in the face of a fresh case. I got pig, who was extremely light, a thestral who was also light, Trevor who felt slightly heavier then the thestral and Ginny. This is all hand weighing so I have no scale numbers im sorry.

they are also rolling out in to hot topics, just in time for hot cash, I hope htey stick around till closer to the end of HC (im dreaming there)

Trevor is very cool looking, my ginny has orange streaks on her face so thats very disappointing but shes cute, I really shouldn't be out buying minis right now but I was very excited to pull a 1/72

Congrats on a good pull!! 2 out of 4 as exclusives is pretty good, I hope I do that well when my B&N get some in stock! Do you remember which spots you pulled from for a rough layout?
Image ImageImage Image

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:55 am

Katers wrote:
opopssum wrote:

Ginny Weasley - 1/24
Trevor - 1/72
Pygmy Puff - 1/36

Congrats on a good pull!! 2 out of 4 as exclusives is pretty good, I hope I do that well when my B&N get some in stock! Do you remember which spots you pulled from for a rough layout?

I put two on hold to test if they got them in so they were removed from the case, maybe from the front but I cant be sure and some were loose on the counter, I took one they pulled from me, the one on the counter since it was light, the two bottom middle row and then I shook the boxes trying to find another light one, I was trying to get pig and Arnold. So sadly I am a mini noob and I didn't go in prepared, I didnt remember my layout and I dont scale I think we can call my method the shake(hand)weight.I'm a disgrace to the academy.

All I know is Trevor feels heavier then the threstel, and much heavier then pig but not as heavy as a kid.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:24 pm

This series is just depressing me. These ratios are killing me and even if I wanted to save time and gas and go to ebay the prices are going to get crazy with a 1/72 exclusive.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

PixelPie

Postby PixelPie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:42 pm

I was able to pick up a case from ht today, it had only one exclusive. Anyone know which is supposed to be Fred and which is George?

Edit: Here's a pic of the ht ratios
:) Hi! I'm Pie
ISO:

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:16 pm

PixelPie wrote:I was able to pick up a case from ht today, it had only one exclusive. Anyone know which is supposed to be Fred and which is George?

Oh no :( did you get an 'extra' of the common case set?

If I remember correctly (and I may not, she might not of even know) I want to say nerrdet said the 1/36 was Fred and the 1/24 was gorge thats what I have stuck in my head at least. I kind of wish they would have given them something, anything to hold so you could tell them apart other then them being left looking twin and right looking twin.

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:17 pm

PixelPie wrote:I was able to pick up a case from ht today, it had only one exclusive. Anyone know which is supposed to be Fred and which is George?

If I remember correctly (and I may not, she might not of even know) I want to say nerrdet said the 1/36 was Fred and the 1/24 was gorge thats what I have stuck in my head at least. I kind of wish they would have given them something, anything to hold so you could tell them apart other then them being left looking twin and right looking twin.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:25 pm

opopssum wrote:

Ginny Weasley - 1/24
Trevor - 1/72
Pygmy Puff - 1/36

Didn't want to steal your image, but thank you for sharing info!

PixelPie

Postby PixelPie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:25 pm

opopssum wrote:

I'm super new to mystery minis, what do you mean by extra of the common case set?
:) Hi! I'm Pie
ISO:

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:48 am

Went to my HT today, as well as 2 B&N. Managed to pull 2 Sirius' (Sirii?), a pixie, another 2 Luna & Thestrals (Luna is rapidly becoming my new curse-worthy mini!). Struck out completely at B&N - first B&N couldn't find the case in the back, and the 2nd had already had the good spots pulled - took my chances anyway, and got yet another LUNA! SIGH! I'll quest this weekend in the hunt for the other exclusives. Or maybe tomorrow night. Since I have no willpower.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:06 am

opopssum wrote:
Katers wrote:
opopssum wrote:

I put two on hold to test if they got them in so they were removed from the case, maybe from the front but I cant be sure and some were loose on the counter, I took one they pulled from me, the one on the counter since it was light, the two bottom middle row and then I shook the boxes trying to find another light one, I was trying to get pig and Arnold. So sadly I am a mini noob and I didn't go in prepared, I didnt remember my layout and I dont scale I think we can call my method the shake(hand)weight.I'm a disgrace to the academy.

All I know is Trevor feels heavier then the threstel, and much heavier then pig but not as heavy as a kid.

Hey, any help here is help! Something to keep in mind if I manage to track down the good stuff at B&N! Thanks!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:27 am

hailmary25 wrote:This series is just depressing me. These ratios are killing me and even if I wanted to save time and gas and go to ebay the prices are going to get crazy with a 1/72 exclusive.

Seconded! I seem to be amassing an army of Ron, Snape and Luna. And I know I'll probably keep pulling Luna while I hunt for the B&N and HT exclusives. Ugh!
Image ImageImage Image

ggoncalves

Postby ggoncalves » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:45 am

Katers wrote:Went to my HT today, as well as 2 B&N. Managed to pull 2 Sirius' (Sirii?), a pixie, another 2 Luna & Thestrals (Luna is rapidly becoming my new curse-worthy mini!). Struck out completely at B&N - first B&N couldn't find the case in the back, and the 2nd had already had the good spots pulled - took my chances anyway, and got yet another LUNA! SIGH! I'll quest this weekend in the hunt for the other exclusives. Or maybe tomorrow night. Since I have no willpower.

I have an extra one of the HT Twins, the 1/24 looking to the right one, I believe Fred. Interested in trading for Sirius?
ISO of Disney Princesses Meeko & Pascal and Disney Villains voodoo doll

acciofunko

Postby acciofunko » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:53 am

My barnes & noble finally got their stock of these in..
I can't go until after work so fingers crossed they're not all picked over [-o<

ggoncalves

Postby ggoncalves » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:18 pm

I have the following available for trade; Pigwidgeon, Thestral, Lupin, Sorting Hat Harry & Ron, Snape and George (1/24 HT Twin).

I'm in ISO of the following; Dementor, Pixie, Gryndlow, Sirius, Buckbeak, Ginny and Trevor.

Thanks in advance.
ISO of Disney Princesses Meeko & Pascal and Disney Villains voodoo doll

pumkinpiedpiper

Postby pumkinpiedpiper » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Not sure if this info is helpful to anyone, but here are the results of breaking a regular case:

The weights are top number (before opening), bottom number (just the mini itself)
Last edited by pumkinpiedpiper on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

w00kiee77

Postby w00kiee77 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:06 pm

pumkinpiedpiper wrote:Not sure if this info is helpful to anyone, but here are the results of breaking a regular case:

The weights are top (before opening), bottom (just the mini itself)

Cheers for that! The figures/pairings match others that I've seen posted, but not the actual locations, but at least it backs up the pairings and I can't wait to see some B&N and HT ratios... so impatient!

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:30 pm

I went to one of my local Hot Topics tonight that got in their case and got Sirius and Fred (looking left). Based on the original case I got, I found these in the middle (top and bottom). My original case had Bellatrix/Pigwidgeon and Grindylow/Thestral (top two, bottom two) in a the layout. I used that and pulled Sirius, Fred, Thestral and Pigwidgeon. Based on the weight of the ones left I am sure they were the Sorting Hat Harry, Ron & Hermione, Dragon and Snape.

Tradebark

Postby Tradebark » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Dont forget to use hotcash if buying these at HT! It always softens the blow to pay half price for these considering all the dupes

Return to “Blind Bags”