Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
keyese

Re: Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Postby keyese » Thu May 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Gooker1 wrote:OMG - R&M just got approved for 70 more episodes!! W that many now approved, we are gonna have an endless amount of mystery minis!!!

Woot! I think the bad press around them not renewing it caused them to say eff it and sign them on for so many.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:56 pm

kihou wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:OMG - R&M just got approved for 70 more episodes!! W that many now approved, we are gonna have an endless amount of mystery minis!!!

Woot! I think the bad press around them not renewing it caused them to say eff it and sign them on for so many.

I totally agree. Now I just hope that since they know how many they're signed on for, they can do a season a year instead of this every other year mess.

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu May 10, 2018 3:57 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
kihou wrote:

I totally agree. Now I just hope that since they know how many they're signed on for, they can do a season a year instead of this every other year mess.

Yeah, and/or do more episodes per year!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu May 10, 2018 4:01 pm

Woot Woot! That's like 15 more years of Rick and Morty episodes at their current pace.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Thu May 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
kihou wrote:

Fingers crossed. Of course, they're not nearly as bad as the Venture Brothers for releasing new seasons.

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:24 pm

bakivali wrote:

Woot Woot! That's like 15 more years of Rick and Morty episodes at their current pace.

Don't give them any ideas! lol

buddylee

Postby buddylee » Thu May 10, 2018 4:38 pm

that should be 7 seasons right? stoked!! the product is going to be massive I'm sure

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:46 pm

buddylee wrote:

that should be 7 seasons right? stoked!! the product is going to be massive I'm sure

I hope so! or maybe they'll make more episodes a season and get renewed for even more episodes! haha either way great news!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu May 10, 2018 4:49 pm

RBlue30 wrote:
Edit: forgot to mention that the hot topic I went to was buy 2 get 1 free!

mine also had the Buy 2 get 1 deal...but sadly nothing to buy 2 of :(

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Thu May 10, 2018 5:20 pm

bakivali wrote:

lol dammit this made me happy and sad at the same time lol

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Thu May 10, 2018 6:05 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

Aw dang sorry to hear that! Hopefully the promotion lasts for awhile so you can find them for a good price!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu May 10, 2018 7:13 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Aw dang sorry to hear that! Hopefully the promotion lasts for awhile so you can find them for a good price!

would be nice, but honestly I'm just hoping to find them. sure getting 1 free would be nice, but i'll take the $8 loss as long as I can actually get them without worrying about dupes lol

DaleDobeck

Postby DaleDobeck » Thu May 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
RBlue30 wrote:

Same here. Just got skunked at 2 hot topics. I NEED CROCUBOT

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu May 10, 2018 7:33 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:Same here. Just got skunked at 2 hot topics. I NEED CROCUBOT

same, i'm surprisingly impressed with Alan but Croc was the one I wanted the most after Ants for this set.

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:07 am

Super happy we get more mystery minis, super scared at the amount of pops that are going to be coming out for the forseeable future lol.
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Fri May 11, 2018 3:21 am

So much more R&M to come and I couldn’t be happier!
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:38 am

cmasicampo wrote:

So much more R&M to come and I couldn’t be happier!

My wallet won't be!!! Stupid Rick and Morty...have to be so good. :)

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri May 11, 2018 11:09 am

Esko5150 wrote:

Super happy we get more mystery minis, super scared at the amount of pops that are going to be coming out for the forseeable future lol.

I know. There are already so many Pops for it already. I still need to pick up the ones from the latest wave.

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:24 am

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:

I know. There are already so many Pops for it already. I still need to pick up the ones from the latest wave.

And the inevitable wave 2 of action figs. ](*,) #-o

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Fri May 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Esko5150 wrote:Image

Lucky enough that the box my HT got in was left untouched from morning till' after I got off work. I swear these are some of the best detailed minis around! Also in case people didn't know, the big metal rail that Alan Rails is holding Glows in the dark!

I think the chains around his neck glow too, right?? I could be wrong, haven't tested it yet...
I'm a Funko collector from Chicago. I'll travel just about anywhere for the love of Funko! Looking forward to in person meet-ups with Funatics once again at cons, Fundays, where ever! :freddy2:

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Fri May 11, 2018 12:43 pm

THIS was the best news all week!!! Aside from Fundays tickets lol
I'm a Funko collector from Chicago. I'll travel just about anywhere for the love of Funko! Looking forward to in person meet-ups with Funatics once again at cons, Fundays, where ever! :freddy2:

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Fri May 11, 2018 12:46 pm

GetLostYouPsycho wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:

I've started to be selective with the pops for this line because I could see them going on for a very long time. The minis on the other hand...I wish I had started on those back when series 1 were at HT and Target. It's impossible to get the Meeseeks now without paying an arm and a leg!

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Fri May 11, 2018 12:52 pm

No word on when these are going to drop at Target yet, correct?

draemar

Postby draemar » Fri May 11, 2018 12:53 pm

I never have luck with mystery minis.... but I love everything Rick & Morty. Something has to give.
ImageImageImage

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:01 pm

throneofgames wrote:
I've started to be selective with the pops for this line because I could see them going on for a very long time. The minis on the other hand...I wish I had started on those back when series 1 were at HT and Target. It's impossible to get the Meeseeks now without paying an arm and a leg!

That's so true. I'm trying to focus on minis and action figures. Pops - i'll do one offs that are must gets like Pickle Rick

DaleDobeck

Postby DaleDobeck » Fri May 11, 2018 2:37 pm

throneofgames wrote:No word on when these are going to drop at Target yet, correct?

Haven't seen a date, but the target near me just put out a new case of series one R&M so they tend to be a *little* behind lol

DaleDobeck

Postby DaleDobeck » Fri May 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Just grabbed my 3 HT exclusives. All 3 were in the middle boxes along with noob noob just like the GS cases.

Anyone interested in weights my Alan and Croc were both 85s and i lost my sticky note but I believe Cornvelious Daniel was a 51.5

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Fri May 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Anyone in the Northeast see these yet, or still just West Coast?

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Fri May 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Chazzy82 wrote:Anyone in the Northeast see these yet, or still just West Coast?

They hit Gamestops in KY last week, and HT and Box Lunch this week.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:56 am

draemar wrote:I never have luck with mystery minis.... but I love everything Rick & Morty. Something has to give.

At least this set is a 1/12! Good luck!

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Sat May 12, 2018 1:25 am

Happy to hear it's been renewed! Was scared when Harmon said the show was in limbo. Bring on the RM funko products!
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Hot Topic exclusives have hit the Northeast. Of my 4 stores within an hour or less driving distance, closest one either didn’t get them in yet or already sold the entire case (likely the latter because it’s a big store); second store was supposed to call me when they came in and never did — they had 4 boxes missing, and all the exclusives were gone by the time I bought (I found that out the hard way). Third store only had 3 left of a 1st case, and then a full 2nd case in the back that they held for me. So at that store, I bought 4 boxes and got a full set of exclusives and then 1 extra exclusive. Fourth store only had 5 left and is a loooong drive so I didn’t even bother. Anyway, moral of the story: if you want these, call your local Hot Topics right away, because they seem to be going fast!

Also, at 1 store, they rang up for the B2G1 discount. Other store, it was B1G1 30% off.

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Mon May 14, 2018 11:53 am

Just need the target dpci for s2! Finished everything else tho. Ht gs and base set. Need minis and pints from target!!

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:58 am

Greenrome wrote:Just need the target dpci for s2! Finished everything else tho. Ht gs and base set. Need minis and pints from target!!

Congrats!!! We need pics!!

I was just at a Target yesterday and had 10 of 12 boxes for Series one still. I wanted to take my chance to snag a Target exclusive or two, but i'm tired of getting dupes.

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Mon May 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
Greenrome wrote:Just need the target dpci for s2! Finished everything else tho. Ht gs and base set. Need minis and pints from target!!

I was just at a Target yesterday and had 10 of 12 boxes for Series one still. I wanted to take my chance to snag a Target exclusive or two, but i'm tired of getting dupes.

Hey thanks!! Here are the pics of my rm display. The s2 minis are scattered lol. But I should have the ultimate rm collection lol I haven't seen any body complete as much as I have. Anyway good luck hopefully we can get those elusive target exclusives!!

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:58 pm

Greenrome wrote:
Hey thanks!! Here are the pics of my rm display. The s2 minis are scattered lol. But I should have the ultimate rm collection lol I haven't seen any body complete as much as I have. Anyway good luck hopefully we can get those elusive target exclusives!!

OMG!! That is so awesome!! What do you think of the McFarlane building sets? I was looking at some of those and was thinking i'd only pick em up on clearance. lol

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Mon May 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
Greenrome wrote:

OMG!! That is so awesome!! What do you think of the McFarlane building sets? I was looking at some of those and was thinking i'd only pick em up on clearance. lol

The sets are nice but I bought first wave right away and noticed they just sit on shelves at stores. So yeah I'd long game them. But The wave 2 set is a must!!! If u haven't seen em yet do eeeeeet!

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:55 pm

Greenrome wrote:

The sets are nice but I bought first wave right away and noticed they just sit on shelves at stores. So yeah I'd long game them. But The wave 2 set is a must!!! If u haven't seen em yet do eeeeeet!

Oh yea! Wave 2 is looking good. Loving R&M Mini wave 2 and that McFarlane line! now just give us the action figures!!

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Mon May 14, 2018 2:12 pm

True the action figures from funko w2 Is looking amazing!

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon May 14, 2018 2:26 pm

Greenrome wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:

I'd love to see your R&M collection but I can't see any of the links you posted.
I'm Abe

Return to “Blind Bags”