Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Mr Yac

Re: Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 14, 2018 2:54 pm

struck out at hot topic, they had a case but picked clean of course. I tried my luck and got the heaviest of the ones left, another Scary Terry :(

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Mr Yac wrote:struck out at hot topic, they had a case but picked clean of course. I tried my luck and got the heaviest of the ones left, another Scary Terry :(

What do you do w your spares? Tired of getting dupes

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 14, 2018 3:29 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
What do you do w your spares? Tired of getting dupes

another forum I'm on occasionally does a mystery mini exchange where a big box full of minis gets sent around to everybody participating. for every one you take out you put one back in, so I will keep a few dupes around for that rare event. but most of the time i'll just give it to a friend. truth be told as much as I really enjoy them I've been buying fewer and fewer minis because they're too darn expensive to be throwing money away on dupes all the time, and these nice 1:12 mix-ups aside the ratios are getting worse and worse.

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:10 pm

Mr Yac wrote:struck out at hot topic, they had a case but picked clean of course. I tried my luck and got the heaviest of the ones left, another Scary Terry :(

Yeah, I got very lucky that I called when I did and that the manager offered to hold the entire case for me. I had to drive about an hour each way with traffic to get these lol

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Chazzy82 wrote:
Yeah, I got very lucky that I called when I did and that the manager offered to hold the entire case for me. I had to drive about an hour each way with traffic to get these lol

lucky indeed, I was really hoping i'd got the right one as he seemed pretty heavy and I don't recall any of them weighing too much from the GameStop case aside from Ants.

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Mon May 14, 2018 5:47 pm

so to all those hunting HT, be careful with the Crocubot. The top antenna comes broken on some of them. It's usually in the bag if it snapped off. It's just a fragile little triangle, and the weight can smack it around in the box during shipping

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Mon May 14, 2018 5:56 pm

cerealkiller wrote:so to all those hunting HT, be careful with the Crocubot. The top antenna comes broken on some of them. It's usually in the bag if it snapped off. It's just a fragile little triangle, and the weight can smack it around in the box during shipping

Adding to this warning on the Crocubot, the left foot on mine came broken off. It was an easy fix, but be careful because I did not notice it at first and nearly threw the foot away with the box and bag.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

buddylee

Postby buddylee » Mon May 14, 2018 6:24 pm

cmasicampo wrote:
cerealkiller wrote:so to all those hunting HT, be careful with the Crocubot. The top antenna comes broken on some of them. It's usually in the bag if it snapped off. It's just a fragile little triangle, and the weight can smack it around in the box during shipping

Adding to this warning on the Crocubot, the left foot on mine came broken off. It was an easy fix, but be careful because I did not notice it at first and nearly threw the foot away with the box and bag.

good to know, thanks for the heads up.

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Mon May 14, 2018 8:39 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:
Greenrome wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:
Congrats!!! We need pics!!

I was just at a Target yesterday and had 10 of 12 boxes for Series one still. I wanted to take my chance to snag a Target exclusive or two, but i'm tired of getting dupes.

Hey thanks!! Here are the pics of my rm display. The s2 minis are scattered lol. But I should have the ultimate rm collection lol I haven't seen any body complete as much as I have. Anyway good luck hopefully we can get those elusive target exclusives!!

I'd love to see your R&M collection but I can't see any of the links you posted.

Hi I forgot photobucket doesn't just straight up share any longer. Here's a link to the collection tho:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/158217109 ... res/69P8P2

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon May 14, 2018 9:26 pm

Thanks for sharing, Greenrome! You definitely have an awesome R&M collection!!
I'm Abe

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Mon May 14, 2018 10:00 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:Thanks for sharing, Greenrome! You definitely have an awesome R&M collection!!

Fortunately for me I just started collecting dec 2016. So rick and Morty was my first main line and they only had rick and morty lol I started really hunting eccc 2017 and got that buff 2pk and never looked back lol. BTW can u show me how to make cool stamps or badges? Love the tiny Rick!!

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Mon May 14, 2018 11:05 pm

aww that’s too bad, but thanks for the heads up!

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:58 am

Chazzy82 wrote:

The crap we do...

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 am

Good to know! Fortunately mine was fully in tact!
I'm a Funko collector from Chicago. I'll travel just about anywhere for the love of Funko! Looking forward to in person meet-ups with Funatics once again at cons, Fundays, where ever! :freddy2:

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Tue May 15, 2018 11:13 am

Greenrome wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:Thanks for sharing, Greenrome! You definitely have an awesome R&M collection!!

Fortunately for me I just started collecting dec 2016. So rick and Morty was my first main line and they only had rick and morty lol I started really hunting eccc 2017 and got that buff 2pk and never looked back lol. BTW can u show me how to make cool stamps or badges? Love the tiny Rick!!

I wish I could see the pics...they get blocked here at work. I'll have to remember to try and look at them when I get home!
I'm a Funko collector from Chicago. I'll travel just about anywhere for the love of Funko! Looking forward to in person meet-ups with Funatics once again at cons, Fundays, where ever! :freddy2:

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Tue May 15, 2018 11:14 am

I'm surprised we still haven't had any word of the Target minis showing up yet...what's taking so long? :(

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Tue May 15, 2018 12:33 pm

throneofgames wrote:

Thx to everyone on that tip some could come damaged. ;) I'll keep an eye on it.

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Tue May 15, 2018 1:06 pm

throneofgames wrote:
Greenrome wrote:

I wish I could see the pics...they get blocked here at work. I'll have to remember to try and look at them when I get home!

Howdy howdy here's the link to my display!

MyLittleFunkos
HoF 2016 & CotY
HoF 2016 & CotY

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Tue May 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Greenrome wrote:

I made my signature from scratch but Priscilla takes requests in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=72169&start=1600
I'm Abe

fuzzba11

Postby fuzzba11 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:07 pm

I'm LOVING the 1/12, I've bought 9 boxes so far and haven't got a duplicate yet!

I should have just bought the full case, but I got them from two different cases and managed to get all 3 GS exclusives.

1st - bought 3 heaviest at GS, got Supernova, Million Ants, and buckethead (Hemmorage).
2nd - 2 lightest + 1 medium at GS, got Pickle Rick, big arm Morty, and combat Rick
3rd - 3 medium weights at GS, got Summer, main Vindicator guy, and Krombopulous Michael.

I was really happy getting Krombopulous Michael!! Of course I dropped him right away and chipped off his ear -_-

Summer, Rick, and Morty all came in crinkly bags, the rest had the normal rubbery plastic bags.

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Tue May 15, 2018 7:56 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:
Greenrome wrote:

I made my signature from scratch but Priscilla takes requests in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=72169&start=1600

Thanks a bunch! Maybe I can be cool like you and everyone else lol

jrocksphotos

Postby jrocksphotos » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 am

Didn’t want to get sucked in these but I ended up buying two boxes pulled Supernova and Hemorrhage
SWC19/SDCC ‘17-‘19/ Pop Up SDCC ‘17/ECCC ‘18 & '19/Funko HQ Grand Opening 11AM / Funkast HQ pre-ECCC ‘18 & '19/Fugitive ECCC 18'/19' & NYCC Party ‘18/FDO8 Chicago/ Fundays ‘18-‘19/Making Fun Movie Premier in Hollywood/ Disneyland Funatics Meet-up ‘18/Conan SDCC ‘17-‘19 / NYCC 2018 / D-Con 2018 / Spooky Empire 2018 / RICC 2018 / Monster Mask-O RAID 2018

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:47 pm

jrocksphotos wrote:Didn’t want to get sucked in these but I ended up buying two boxes pulled Supernova and Hemorrhage

Welcome to the club!!

buddylee

Postby buddylee » Wed May 16, 2018 3:02 pm

still no Target? have not seen them by me at all.

dirtyhobbit

Postby dirtyhobbit » Wed May 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
jrocksphotos wrote:Didn’t want to get sucked in these but I ended up buying two boxes pulled Supernova and Hemorrhage

Welcome to the club!!

you collect these too?

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:08 pm

dirtyhobbit wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:

Welcome to the club!!

you collect these too?

The show is so good!! You should too! Plus this wave is easier b/c they're all 1/12!! Even exclusives.

dirtyhobbit

Postby dirtyhobbit » Wed May 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:
Welcome to the club!!

you collect these too?

The show is so good!! You should too! Plus this wave is easier b/c they're all 1/12!! Even exclusives.

I should get them for Mitch

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:38 pm

dirtyhobbit wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:
you collect these too?

Especially when it's b2g1. Just buy the whole box at HT and you're done.

dirtyhobbit

Postby dirtyhobbit » Wed May 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:

HT has their own box also/?

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:45 pm

dirtyhobbit wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:

HT, Target and Gamestop all have exclusives. Yea...pita

dirtyhobbit

Postby dirtyhobbit » Wed May 16, 2018 9:24 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:

just another thing to start buying

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:25 am

dirtyhobbit wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:
dirtyhobbit wrote:HT has their own box also/?

just another thing to start buying

But it's so worth it! take a look at the photos that have been posted here

keyese

Postby keyese » Thu May 17, 2018 4:49 pm

I'm hoping to catch the Hot Topic restock, both of the ones by me go bought quickly (especially with the b2g1 free sale!). Luckily they are 1/12s!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:58 pm

I know it's been brought up, but please check the mystery minis carefully when you open them. The Crocobot antenna was broken off, and cornvelious Daniel's hand was broken off as well. I found the hand, but lost the anttena. Not too upset over the anttena, but a missing hand is not good lol.

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu May 17, 2018 11:47 pm

I have seen slot of the bots with issue
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Fri May 18, 2018 3:27 am

throneofgames wrote:I'm surprised we still haven't had any word of the Target minis showing up yet...what's taking so long? :(

Target is always so slow with their exclusives, so I'm not surprised at all. When the first series came out the HT ones showed up first or at about the same time as the non-exclusives (~Mid-April '17) while the Target ones didn't start showing up until the end of May to early June. I only remember that because I went to my local Target at opening to try and find them the first day they showed in stock on Brickseek, which as it turned out, caused me to miss out on the original Tony the Tiger Pop. So if that's how it works out again, I'd expect us to be waiting around for another week or two before they start showing up in stores.

At least we don't have it as bad as the R&M Pint Size Heroes Target exclusives yet. It's been 5 months since the general release and they've only had the boxes of non-exclusives every time I've been out looking for em. No one's even found a single box of the Target packs the last time I checked.
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Fri May 18, 2018 10:46 am

BadEugoogolizer wrote:
throneofgames wrote:I'm surprised we still haven't had any word of the Target minis showing up yet...what's taking so long? :(

Target is always so slow with their exclusives, so I'm not surprised at all. When the first series came out the HT ones showed up first or at about the same time as the non-exclusives (~Mid-April '17) while the Target ones didn't start showing up until the end of May to early June. I only remember that because I went to my local Target at opening to try and find them the first day they showed in stock on Brickseek, which as it turned out, caused me to miss out on the original Tony the Tiger Pop. So if that's how it works out again, I'd expect us to be waiting around for another week or two before they start showing up in stores.

At least we don't have it as bad as the R&M Pint Size Heroes Target exclusives yet. It's been 5 months since the general release and they've only had the boxes of non-exclusives every time I've been out looking for em. No one's even found a single box of the Target packs the last time I checked.

Oh wow I had no idea the PSH ones haven't even been released yet. I don't collect any lines from PSH, but it there was one it would probably be R&M.

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Fri May 18, 2018 10:52 am

Greenrome wrote:
throneofgames wrote:
Greenrome wrote: Fortunately for me I just started collecting dec 2016. So rick and Morty was my first main line and they only had rick and morty lol I started really hunting eccc 2017 and got that buff 2pk and never looked back lol. BTW can u show me how to make cool stamps or badges? Love the tiny Rick!!

Howdy howdy here's the link to my display!

Ha this is awesome, thanks for sharing the link! Love the Szechuan packet in front of Cornvelious Daniel :roflmao:

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Fri May 18, 2018 10:56 am

Gooker1 wrote:
throneofgames wrote:

Thx to everyone on that tip some could come damaged. ;) I'll keep an eye on it.

Have you spotted any damaged ones? I've seen a bunch on Ebay.

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Fri May 18, 2018 11:07 am

throneofgames wrote:Oh wow I had no idea the PSH ones haven't even been released yet. I don't collect any lines from PSH, but it there was one it would probably be R&M.

Yep. I wasn't going to collect em, either. Buuuut I found a nearly full set easily from a brand new box on discount, so now I have a PSH to go with the full size Pop and mini of a bunch of characters, heh.
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

Return to “Blind Bags”