Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Horror Series 3 Mystery Minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Munky

Re: Horror Series 3 Mystery Minis!

Postby Munky » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:I just love your pics! They are awesome. :)

Munky wrote:Love it! :alien:

And now my series 1 Freddy will never be good enough!

Thanks guys!
Ah yeah I still love my Series 1 Freddy. I want to see what the Jason looks like compared to the Series 1 Jason now!

Sorry my picture isn't as good as yours... iPad photo...
The new Jason has a little more detail, but on both of my series 3, they haven't been accurately painted to make the most of it or maybe that slightly disheveled look is what they were after(?) :-s
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

Munky

Postby Munky » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:11 am

darkerfil wrote:Hey, anyone know what the best case position for Bateman is?

BOTTOM LAYER

BACK

Twisty (1:24) --------- Jason (1:24)
Bateman (1:72) ------ Slimer
Jack T. --------------- Alex (Clockwork Or.)

FRONT

But as I understand it, it could be any of the >1:24 figures.

Freddy 1:72
Bateman 1:72
Twins 1:36
Reagan 1:36
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

Propellarhead9

Postby Propellarhead9 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:48 am

I went out looking for these yesterday because all of the GameStops around here got them in. By the time I got to the stores they all told me the same thing, someone went around to 3 in my immediate area and bought the entire case.
My Collection:
Mystery Minis: 76
Dorbz: 127
Reaction: 4
Wacky Wobblers: 4
Vinyl Idolz: 1
Rock Candy: 2
Pint Size Heroes: 25

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:21 pm

Propellarhead9 wrote:I went out looking for these yesterday because all of the GameStops around here got them in. By the time I got to the stores they all told me the same thing, someone went around to 3 in my immediate area and bought the entire case.

I lost out to a store manager who bought the entire case as soon as it came in at store #1 (had Bateman in it), skipped a dishevelled case at store #2, missed out by minutes from someone who bought the whole case at store #3- who also informed me that said customer had just come from a different store after buying that whole case there. Had the employee look up the stock at the next closest two stores I was planning on going to, and was told neither of them had any either. Looks like I'm waiting for replenishment or HT, whichever happens first.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Propellarhead9

Postby Propellarhead9 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:39 pm

RogueSolo wrote:
Propellarhead9 wrote:I went out looking for these yesterday because all of the GameStops around here got them in. By the time I got to the stores they all told me the same thing, someone went around to 3 in my immediate area and bought the entire case.

I lost out to a store manager who bought the entire case as soon as it came in at store #1 (had Bateman in it), skipped a dishevelled case at store #2, missed out by minutes from someone who bought the whole case at store #3- who also informed me that said customer had just come from a different store after buying that whole case there. Had the employee look up the stock at the next closest two stores I was planning on going to, and was told neither of them had any either. Looks like I'm waiting for replenishment or HT, whichever happens first.

My Hot Topic told me to come in tomorrow because they were expecting them. I'm a little confused how they would get them tomorrow though being a federal holiday unless UPS or FedEX is still running.
My Collection:
Mystery Minis: 76
Dorbz: 127
Reaction: 4
Wacky Wobblers: 4
Vinyl Idolz: 1
Rock Candy: 2
Pint Size Heroes: 25

Adonia_skydazer

Postby Adonia_skydazer » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:11 am

Hot topic is too inconsistent. I went into one today and asked them to look it up in their system and the employee said it wasn't even in their system. Hot topic seems to always have pretty terrible employees :(
I ❤ MYSTERY MINIS!!!

Image Image
I DO CUSTOMS
ImageImage

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:26 am

Adonia_skydazer wrote:Hot topic is too inconsistent. I went into one today and asked them to look it up in their system and the employee said it wasn't even in their system. Hot topic seems to always have pretty terrible employees :(

Yeah you never know, depends on the employees at the store. To be fair though, most of the time it's not the employees fault at Hot Topic. It isn't online yet, so it probably isn't in there system either. All they know is that it'll show up, but no clear date when (at least mine never knows). Mine put down my name and number to let me know when a case gets in. They can be cool like that, you can try that? :)

For Series 2 they put aside 4 boxes for me the day they arrived at the stores. When I showed up I was happy they did since only a few were left of the two cases they got in. I really, really hope they get at least 2 cases for Series 3. Other MM lines seem to get at least two cases lately, so who knows?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

darkerfil

Postby darkerfil » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:13 pm

I have an extra zombie Jason I would be very willing to trade for a Mummy or Grady Twins. Just let me know!

Munky

Postby Munky » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:58 pm

The staff at my local HT are starting to get tired of my visits...
Went in again today and still nothing. :smt069

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:14 pm

Went back to mine today to only grab my first double, Wolfman, someone is defiantly messing with the layout at my store. If anyone is interested let me know. I was trying to grab one of the super rare ones
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

klb1111

Postby klb1111 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:11 am

Tried to blind pull Elvira, Bruce and Slimer from a picked over case at Gamestop today. Maybe a Bateman, maybe.

Got Elvira and 2 Wolfmen. I guess 1 out of 3 isn't bad, but you'd think I could have skipped any kind of doubles.

Meh.

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Jealous of those pulling multiple wolfman minis! lol I might be better off buying the ones I want individually online. I pulled the two I disliked the most.
Grayson/Gray :freddy1:

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Gray wrote:Jealous of those pulling multiple wolfman minis! lol I might be better off buying the ones I want individually online. I pulled the two I disliked the most.

Which two might those be?
Just a small town girl...

wickerjay

Postby wickerjay » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Still no HT sightings?

Gray

Postby Gray » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:
Gray wrote:Jealous of those pulling multiple wolfman minis! lol I might be better off buying the ones I want individually online. I pulled the two I disliked the most.

Which two might those be?

Alex and Twisty. Not sure how they fit into horror classics.
Grayson/Gray :freddy1:

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:15 pm

Gray wrote:Alex and Twisty. Not sure how they fit into horror classics.

while I agree on the sentiment of hardly being Horror Classics, i'd consider taking that Twisty off your hands to ease my creepy clown addiction.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:24 pm

wickerjay wrote:Still no HT sightings?

Any day now, comparing the shipping dates to Series 2:
Oct 8th ~ First confirmed showing of them at GS stores
Oct 22nd ~ First confirmed showing of them at HT stores

And so far for Series 3:
Aug 24th ~ First confirmed showing of them at GS stores
?????????? ~ First confirmed showing of them at HT stores

So like 2 weeks-ish. We should see them within this week or the next. They could be holding off for a bit to hype up Halloween.
I'm still very happy that they are 1/12's this time, which means all three to one case!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:29 pm

Do I take this to mean you're looking for a Wolfman? If so, PM me your address and I'll send one your way. :)

muffinhunter

Postby muffinhunter » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:36 pm

I haven't posted much lately because the Horror and Sci Fi Minis are my main window into Funko stuff, but I am so excited to see a new series of these produced. The case pack-outs are pretty disappointing though. At the moment, I've got two cases on pre-order in hopes of getting some more diverse picks, but of course that means I'll end up with plenty of Elviras, Wolf Men, and Bruces (Jaws shark) to get rid of. :)

klb1111

Postby klb1111 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Stopped by a different Gamestop today and tried to pull a Bateman or Grady Twins. Really, really hoping for the Grady Twins - The Shining is about the only horror movie I can watch more than once, and who doesn't love those creepy-ass girls?

Got Regan (whom I can only think of as Linda Blair). :/

I also picked up a couple LoLs just because I like their designs. Very cool.

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:38 pm

Bought a box on a whim today and got whoever the guy is from Beetlejuice. (I'm clearly not a fan lol ) I was hoping for the Mummy to round out my Universal Monsters...think it's time to just hit eBay.
wenhol8710 on Instagram

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:54 pm

My Horror series 3 pulls from today at Gamestop. There were only four boxes left so I went with buying two:
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

bonnjer

Postby bonnjer » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Pulled those today. Duplicates for me. I was looking for Freddy, Jason, and Regan. Anybody up for some trading?

Munky

Postby Munky » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:11 am

BillyLouis wrote:My Horror series 3 pulls from today at Gamestop. There were only four boxes left so I went with buying two:

Now that was lucky!

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Munky wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:My Horror series 3 pulls from today at Gamestop. There were only four boxes left so I went with buying two:

Now that was lucky!

Yeah it was pretty lucky pulls, I knew one of the four was Jaws, which I didn't want so passed on that one. Though I have to say I was hoping for the Wolfman and Mummy, so maybe I can get a trade together...
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:36 pm

BillyLouis wrote:Though I have to say I was hoping for the Wolfman and Mummy, so maybe I can get a trade together...

Billy, allow me to introduce you to bonnjer

bonnjer wrote:
Pulled those today. Duplicates for me. I was looking for Freddy, Jason, and Regan. Anybody up for some trading?

Bonnjer, meet Billy.

Lannister-King

Postby Lannister-King » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:50 pm

I'm looking to trade an Alex DeLarge for a Jack Torrence message me if interested.
Matt here!
ImageImage

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:51 pm

I'm in need of a freddy again. I had to give mine to my nephew because of someone's shipping error and can't afford to ebay another one. So if anyone winds up with an extra for trade please let me know.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:32 pm

BillyLouis wrote:
Munky wrote:

Now that was lucky!

Yeah it was pretty lucky pulls, I knew one of the four was Jaws, which I didn't want so passed on that one. Though I have to say I was hoping for the Wolfman and Mummy, so maybe I can get a trade together...

Super lucky pulls. Love the Jason and still looking for Regan myself.

I've got a spare Wolfman if you still need him. PM your address and I'll get him out to ya.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:53 pm

I'm getting my case in sometimes this week, so I'll be ready for trades once I see what I got.
Edit: I'm actually going to hold off on trading for now (due to schedule), but I'll have doubles available later.

Munky

Postby Munky » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:43 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:I'm getting my case in sometimes this week, so I'll be ready for trades once I see what I got.
Edit: I'm actually going to hold off on trading for now (due to schedule), but I'll have doubles available later.

Where is it coming from?
I'm still waiting for mine from BBTS. Hope it's them as I'm getting quite anxious for it to arrive!
In the meantime, this just turned up from earlier eBay weakness...

The detail on Freddy is pretty amazing I have to say!

ghoulina

Postby ghoulina » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:24 pm

I went to two different GS and a HT for these. The first GS takes ALL of the MM they have and dumps them in one bin together. =( So l just bought one, and got Alex. Wasn't super happy but it was my first one so it was whatever. HT didn't have them yet. The second GS had both these and the Harry Potter ones in the same box. I tested my luck and bought one of each. Wouldn't you know it - another Alex! Womp womp. If anyone is needing an Alex, I would be thrilled to trade for another 1/12 one!

(P.S. Hi friends. I'm new here!)

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:
Munky wrote:
Now that was lucky!

Super lucky pulls. Love the Jason and still looking for Regan myself.

I've got a spare Wolfman if you still need him. PM your address and I'll get him out to ya.

Yeah, it was, other than pulling a black and white Hitchcock, I don't have much retail luck. I'm hoping this luck continues with the next Minis I buy. Haha. Private message incoming, and thank you.

Munky

Postby Munky » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:10 am

Just started wondering how many Horror Series three figures were released in this first batch.

There are 6,600 GamesStops in the US. Of my local 6, 4 actually were sent a single case. The other two didn't have them. I haven't checked back, but I guess this will help determine the smallest number as a ratio.

So roughly 4,400 GameStop stores got a case of 12. Maybe a few got two cases? Mine certainly didn't!

4,400 x 12 is a staggering 52,800 little boxes(!)

As Jaws / Elvira / Wolfman are 1/6, that means there are roughly 8,800 of these in circulation.

The 1/72 figures such as Freddy with syringes would be 733 in circulation.

Best case with a case per shop (some shops getting a second case and others not in this first release) 6,600 GameStops x 12 makes 79,200 boxes. That's 13,200 of each of the 1/6 and still only 1,100 of the rares like Freddy.

There's going to be lots more as BBTS, HT and others start to get their stock and GamesStop get their next stock. Anyone know what the typical number of a series run is?

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:28 pm

Munky wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:I'm getting my case in sometimes this week, so I'll be ready for trades once I see what I got.

Where is it coming from?
I'm still waiting for mine from BBTS. Hope it's them as I'm getting quite anxious for it to arrive!
In the meantime, this just turned up from earlier eBay weakness...

The detail on Freddy is pretty amazing I have to say!

I order one through eBay, and they were apparently getting it directly from Funko. That hopefully means yours is on the way too! :)
I imagine they are sending out this second wave to other places besides Gamestop if that's the case.

Nice, glad you got Freddy! Thanks for sharing the Jason pics earlier, I can't wait to get a Jason figure now!

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:50 am

Still looking for an Adam Maitland....kind of got hosed in a trade.
Let me know if anyone has an extra for sale.
Thanks
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

hugolzoso

Postby hugolzoso » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Thanks for the info!

bonnjer

Postby bonnjer » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Anyone have a Freddy they're looking to trade? If so, please PM me.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:13 am

As with Supernatural and previous horror lines, I'll be looking to buy from forum members at some point at hopefully retail + shipping, because I only grab a few here and there and never get what I want, or get dupes. It's much easier to just buy from people, then I know what I'm getting. This line is pretty cool though, my wife and I both want quite a few from it.

I'll be putting in the WTB group soon...I hope. :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 750ish
Dorbz: 35
Mystery Minis: 33
Sodas: 7
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:20 pm

Spotted in TN. Cant find pic of back of boxes yet though.

And

Sku 10655289

Should be making their rounds. Happy Hunting!!!

Return to “Blind Bags”