Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MattyPHATty

Re: Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Postby MattyPHATty » Thu May 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Krazydave2000 wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:Just ordered a case!! Wish me luck!!

It's 1/12. You get them all, no luck needed hehe. But good luck for the paint job i guess :)

Lol really?? Ok I guess ... Happy that I get one of each but wish would have been little more excitement haha... Better then having bunch doubles I guess..

Yes the 1/12 can take some of the fun out of it but it also saves a lot of money if you were going to collect the set anyways :)

nickolas086

Postby nickolas086 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:18 pm

throneofgames wrote:
nickolas086 wrote:I have a feeling some are waiting for Target to put this wave out on their shelves simply because of Toxic Rick and Morty mini exclusive. I debating or not to go ahead to buy the second wave again just to get the exclusives. I know for sure I won't want to pay for the E-bay and Amazon prices. I'm overall impressed I didn't get any doubles that I can remember like I did with the first wave. I'm still waiting for a Tiny Rick and Evil mini, maybe in the next wave......

Did you mean evil Morty? Cause he was an exclusive in the first series at Target...

Evil Rick lol, I don't know where Evil mini came from when I was typing.

jrocksphotos

Postby jrocksphotos » Fri May 25, 2018 2:29 am

Was able to get all the GameStop exclusives...have a lead on one of the Hot Topic exclusives... anyone else tends to focus on the exclusives first then just go after the commons later since they tend to only be around for a limited time..
SWC19/SDCC ‘17-‘19/ Pop Up SDCC ‘17/ECCC ‘18 & '19/Funko HQ Grand Opening 11AM / Funkast HQ pre-ECCC ‘18 & '19/Fugitive ECCC 18'/19' & NYCC Party ‘18/FDO8 Chicago/ Fundays ‘18-‘19/Making Fun Movie Premier in Hollywood/ Disneyland Funatics Meet-up ‘18/Conan SDCC ‘17-‘19 / NYCC 2018 / D-Con 2018 / Spooky Empire 2018 / RICC 2018 / Monster Mask-O RAID 2018

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri May 25, 2018 2:39 am

jrocksphotos wrote:Was able to get all the GameStop exclusives...have a lead on one of the Hot Topic exclusives... anyone else tends to focus on the exclusives first then just go after the commons later since they tend to only be around for a limited time..

With minis especially this has always been my strategy. Exclusives first, worry about/ trade for commons after

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Fri May 25, 2018 11:04 am

nickolas086 wrote:
throneofgames wrote:
nickolas086 wrote:I have a feeling some are waiting for Target to put this wave out on their shelves simply because of Toxic Rick and Morty mini exclusive. I debating or not to go ahead to buy the second wave again just to get the exclusives. I know for sure I won't want to pay for the E-bay and Amazon prices. I'm overall impressed I didn't get any doubles that I can remember like I did with the first wave. I'm still waiting for a Tiny Rick and Evil mini, maybe in the next wave......

Did you mean evil Morty? Cause he was an exclusive in the first series at Target...

Evil Rick lol, I don't know where Evil mini came from when I was typing.

Haha ohhhh Evil Rick that makes more sense. I wouldn't mind seeing a Voltamatron Morty, I'd imagine that would look pretty cool and GITD too!
I'm a Funko collector from Chicago. I'll travel just about anywhere for the love of Funko! Looking forward to in person meet-ups with Funatics once again at cons, Fundays, where ever! :freddy2:

throneofgames

Postby throneofgames » Fri May 25, 2018 11:11 am

No one has a DCPI for the Target minis do they? Haven't been able to find anything on this still...
I'm a Funko collector from Chicago. I'll travel just about anywhere for the love of Funko! Looking forward to in person meet-ups with Funatics once again at cons, Fundays, where ever! :freddy2:

Gooker1

Postby Gooker1 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:27 am

throneofgames wrote:No one has a DCPI for the Target minis do they? Haven't been able to find anything on this still...

Been waiting on this too. :/

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Fri May 25, 2018 12:58 pm

I am also waiting on these
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Fri May 25, 2018 1:14 pm

throneofgames wrote:No one has a DCPI for the Target minis do they? Haven't been able to find anything on this still...

Nothing yet. When these start hitting Target’s (which I assume will be very soon) I will do my best to post it here as soon as possible. Now that HT and GS have had theirs a few weeks, it’s only a matter of time before these start trickling in-hopefully with the exclusive Target pints also

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Fri May 25, 2018 3:13 pm

Krazydave2000 wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:Just ordered a case!! Wish me luck!!

It's 1/12. You get them all, no luck needed hehe. But good luck for the paint job i guess :)

Lol really?? Ok I guess ... Happy that I get one of each but wish would have been little more excitement haha... Better then having bunch doubles I guess..

I guess it's 50/50. good that you can save money, but less fun bec, they are not as hard to get. less sense of achievement :/
Still happy they are affordable though :)
ImageImage

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Fri May 25, 2018 3:14 pm

throneofgames wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:
throneofgames wrote:This makes me wonder if the Target run will be all 1/12s. If they ever get here lol

Lol. Still need Xenon Bloom, Million Ants and the Hot Topic ones. I hate that they mislabeled Xenon Bloom as 1/72 instead of 1/12. People selling em at 30usd thinking he's rare. :/

That is for sure one of the lamest things I've seen happen with this series. I'm surprised they haven't come down more than that yet. Bloom is a really cool mini you have to get that one...the mold and material they used for him is awesome.

Agreed, wouldn;t spend 30usd on him though since 1/12. Sucks that that is the going rate on ebay. Gotta wait out the hype.
ImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri May 25, 2018 5:36 pm

FunkoLoco wrote:
Agreed, wouldn;t spend 30usd on him though since 1/12. Sucks that that is the going rate on ebay. Gotta wait out the hype.

could be worse, at least you know about the error unlike the people who were spending nearly $100 on Million-Ants the first couple days thinking the ratios were true.

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Fri May 25, 2018 11:15 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:

could be worse, at least you know about the error unlike the people who were spending nearly $100 on Million-Ants the first couple days thinking the ratios were true.

what the?! well that sucks... :(
ImageImage

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Fri May 25, 2018 11:16 pm

Anyone know if toxic rick and morty minis glow?
ImageImage

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:32 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:
FunkoLoco wrote:

Yes the 1/12 can take some of the fun out of it but it also saves a lot of money if you were going to collect the set anyways :)

True.. I already have 3 but don't mind extras. Love me some RM!!
:freddy2:

Funko Patch & Pin Club Member
San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat May 26, 2018 12:24 am

The series 2 Target exclusives hit my local store today. From that case I bought two, let see what I get.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat May 26, 2018 1:06 am

Krazydave2000 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:

3 doubles isn’t to bad at all. Just imagine if it had 1/72 exclusives and a bunch of 1/6’s like a lot of recent sets ](*,)

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat May 26, 2018 1:07 am

Lakers wrote:The series 2 Target exclusives hit my local store today. From that case I bought two, let see what I get.

Oh snap!!! Good luck man! Did you happen to score a DCPI??

ryusilva23

Postby ryusilva23 » Sat May 26, 2018 4:19 am

Nice, so if we can correctly assume the Target Mystery Mini's for wave 2 hit California now... within a week it should hit the east coast. DCPI would help, but that didn't help me much for wave one and lucked out on a half box getting the Mr. Meeseeks exclusive. I'm on vacation next week so hoping they hit my Targets ASAP lol.

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sat May 26, 2018 10:37 am

Lakers wrote:The series 2 Target exclusives hit my local store today. From that case I bought two, let see what I get.

Happy to hear this! Hoping to grab a case!

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Sat May 26, 2018 10:44 am

Yes! Finally! What did you pull?
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

Nacho_Villan87

Postby Nacho_Villan87 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:52 am

LOVE TOTALLY THE MYSTERY MINIS AND HOW THEIR DESIGN GETS WAY MORE DETAILED!!!
:freddy4: ---NACHO VILLAN---

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat May 26, 2018 11:03 am

cmasicampo wrote:

Yes! Finally! What did you pull?

Decided to go one light weight and one heavy. Pull a Morty and a Scary Terry. Did not get the one per case exclusive, maybe will go back today and grab some more.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sat May 26, 2018 11:05 am

MattyPHATty wrote:

No, sorry. Maybe if a go back today I get that for you. But when I got to the register yesterday to pay they don't even have bar code on the register yet.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat May 26, 2018 11:32 am

Lakers wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

No, sorry. Maybe if a go back today I get that for you. But when I got to the register yesterday to pay they don't even have bar code on the register yet.

Oh damn, I wonder if maybe they are street dated. Very cool you found them, you are the first person I’ve heard about anywhere that has seen these at a Target yet. Thank you for checking for a DCPI next time you go also

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:13 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yes the 1/12 can take some of the fun out of it but it also saves a lot of money if you were going to collect the set anyways :)

3 doubles isn’t to bad at all. Just imagine if it had 1/72 exclusives and a bunch of 1/6’s like a lot of recent sets ](*,)

Oh yeah that's why I won't dive into MM.. Cant do those 1/72 lol

San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat May 26, 2018 11:54 pm

Krazydave2000 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:

Yeah they are rough especially when you have multiple 1/72’s at the same store like Hot Topic LotR or Target Stranger Things. With so many more mini collectors out there now it’s getting tougher and tougher to complete these sets

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Sun May 27, 2018 1:17 am

My local Target had a nearly full case tonight! There was one missing and over three transactions, I bought em all haha. But there was great success! Got all three exclusives! Sadly when ringing up there was no DPCI, they rang up under Misc. I do have the UPC though, if that helps anyone: 889698301763

Here's the final 3!

FunkoLoco wrote:Anyone know if toxic rick and morty minis glow?

Toxic Morty does! Rick is a different material, but I also don't have a UV flashlight to make sure it doesnt. Just used a halogen light to charge em for a few seconds. Here's my bad image of Morty's glow

Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:06 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Krazydave2000 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:3 doubles isn’t to bad at all. Just imagine if it had 1/72 exclusives and a bunch of 1/6’s like a lot of recent sets ](*,)

Yeah they are rough especially when you have multiple 1/72’s at the same store like Hot Topic LotR or Target Stranger Things. With so many more mini collectors out there now it’s getting tougher and tougher to complete these sets

I heard people take portable scales into stores to weigh them!!

San Diego Chapter
Vest Up!!!!!!

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 27, 2018 7:11 am

BadEugoogolizer wrote:My local Target had a nearly full case tonight! There was one missing and over three transactions, I bought em all haha. But there was great success! Got all three exclusives! Sadly when ringing up there was no DPCI, they rang up under Misc. I do have the UPC though, if that helps anyone: 889698301763

Here's the final 3!

Toxic Morty does! Rick is a different material, but I also don't have a UV flashlight to make sure it doesnt. Just used a halogen light to charge em for a few seconds. Here's my bad image of Morty's glow

Awesome! I’ve been waiting on these for awhile now so I’m hoping they start showing up in my area in the next couple of days. Those toxics are awesome. Thanks for sharing the UPC also!

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sun May 27, 2018 7:47 am

BadEugoogolizer wrote:My local Target had a nearly full case tonight! There was one missing and over three transactions, I bought em all haha. But there was great success! Got all three exclusives! Sadly when ringing up there was no DPCI, they rang up under Misc. I do have the UPC though, if that helps anyone: 889698301763

Here's the final 3!

Looks amazing. I wish we still had targets up here
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

FunkoLoco

Postby FunkoLoco » Sun May 27, 2018 8:07 am

Here's the final 3!

They look amazing! Hope rick glows as well. Praying i get them too...
ImageImage

DaleDobeck

Postby DaleDobeck » Sun May 27, 2018 2:08 pm

Damn just got skunked at 3 local targets. Two stores still had series 1 out lol.

Lakers

Postby Lakers » Sun May 27, 2018 3:51 pm

Got back to Target today and more then a half case is gone. Then grab the lightest weight one...and got the glow in the dark Toxic Morty Target exclusive. And no DCPI code because they just ask me the price and key it directly to register.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun May 27, 2018 5:04 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:Damn just got skunked at 3 local targets. Two stores still had series 1 out lol.

my target still has 3 boxes of series 1...no figures mind you literally just 3 empty boxes taking up the majority of the mini section.

RBlue30

Postby RBlue30 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Dang congrats on the pulls! Went to 4 targets today and no one had any clues about them. Hopefully this week tho. What states did you find them in?

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:15 pm

Here's the final 3!

Do you know if the exclusives were in the middle rows like the Hot Topic and GameStop exclusives?

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun May 27, 2018 8:18 pm

RBlue30 wrote:Dang congrats on the pulls! Went to 4 targets today and no one had any clues about them. Hopefully this week tho. What states did you find them in?

No sign yet here in Washington. Gonna check a few Targets on my way home from work tonight, hopefully I can find a fresh case somewhere. Has anyone else that happened to catch these in stores also spot any of the R+M pint exclusives with the new S2 minis by chance?

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Mon May 28, 2018 12:44 am

Chazzy82 wrote:Do you know if the exclusives were in the middle rows like the Hot Topic and GameStop exclusives?

No they were not in the middle row. Those were the first four I bought. It didn't look like they shuffled the boxes, but it's entirely possible. After the first four I just started shaking em and trying, so I have no real insight as to where they are in a fresh case. I do know that the Rick felt heavier/bulkier than Hemorrhage. It threw me off so much that it was the last mini in the case and the last one I bought
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Mon May 28, 2018 12:52 am

Here's the final 3!

Congrats on finishing up the set! I’m happy to see that at least one of the Toxics glows!
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

Return to “Blind Bags”