Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
buried_by_pops

Re: Paka Paka Gachapon by Funko

Postby buried_by_pops » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:48 pm

Indy Viper wrote:My local ThinkGeek just got in a box of Twisted Treats Pakas!!!! Can’t wait to go grab a few and see what I pull!! :freddy2:

Please share any info you get about ratios for these new sets. That would be greatly appreciated!

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:59 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:My local ThinkGeek just got in a box of Twisted Treats Pakas!!!! Can’t wait to go grab a few and see what I pull!! :freddy2:

Please share any info you get about ratios for these new sets. That would be greatly appreciated!

Yes, please share. Love to see what you get.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:50 pm

Geescube wrote:Where my dragon hoarders at???

Still looking for those dragons?
I have yet to get one but I'll let you know if I do
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Battastic wrote:
Geescube wrote:Where my dragon hoarders at???

Still looking for those dragons?
I have yet to get one but I'll let you know if I do

you know where to find MEEEEE :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

jadekitten

Postby jadekitten » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:37 pm

buried_by_pops wrote:
jadekitten wrote:
buried_by_pops wrote:
You can preorder cases of 18 of the new lines from ToyWiz for $78, which is less then $4.50 per mystery box, but there is shipping too. I preordered two cases of the toilet ninjas and with a discount code and shipping, it was around $160 total.

Oh that's great, i didn't know you could buy entire cases of these! I'll have to save up for these.

Of course, I still haven't seen anything about ratios on these, so I don't know if a full case is the best way to go or not yet. I like those ninjas enough, though, that I was willing to pull the trigger.

Yeah, I feel the same way about the Twisted Treats. Wouldn't mind having 18 of them no matter what I end up getting lol

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:08 pm

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/7RaDXhj1THK0xe4iyvSv0Q.k0eNW2prIbZmoVRGGamieR

I posted a pic of the sheet with ratios for the Twisted Treats here at the link above.

I have a bunch of pics I’d love to share, but I’ve been trying for over an hour now to try to figure out how to post them here and I can’t get anything to work. Sorry, guys. Hope you can at least see the pic above.

If anyone can tell me an easy way to share pics, I’d really appreciate it.
ImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:18 pm

Indy Viper wrote:https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/7RaDXhj1THK0xe4iyvSv0Q.k0eNW2prIbZmoVRGGamieR

I posted a pic of the sheet with ratios for the Twisted Treats here at the link above.

I have a bunch of pics I’d love to share, but I’ve been trying for over an hour now to try to figure out how to post them here and I can’t get anything to work. Sorry, guys. Hope you can at least see the pic above.

I can see your pic. Thanks for the share. Maybe @heymrosario can help with this.

xViperTd

Postby xViperTd » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:48 pm

For what it’s worth, Gamestop’s In my area are all receiving one of either Village, Munchies, or soda Kats in stores! Good luck!!!
I work in Dermatology, so Yes, I brought sunscreen to Camp Fundays! (;
Fav fandoms: Overwatch, Star Wars, SAO, ATLA, LOTR! O:)

SDCC: 2014-Present (*This will be my first time scoring all 5 days!!!)
Other events: Headquarters grand opening, Hollywood grand opening, Northern Cali local meets!
Fundays 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023

Over 1500 Funko products and counting!
ISO: SAO, ATLA, and (not so) Mystery Mini Protos of above fav fandoms *pray*

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:19 pm

nightbodega wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/7RaDXhj1THK0xe4iyvSv0Q.k0eNW2prIbZmoVRGGamieR

I can see your pic. Thanks for the share. Maybe @heymrosario can help with this.

[/heymrosario]

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:24 am

nightbodega wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

[/heymrosario]

Thanks for trying! At least you can see the pic. :roflmao:
ImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:31 pm

Indy Viper wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

[/heymrosario]

Hopefully someone responds to this thread. Had to contact someone that might now.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:35 pm

nightbodega wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
[/heymrosario]

Hopefully someone responds to this thread. Had to contact someone that might now.

[quote=heymrosario]can you see this[/quote]

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:37 pm

nightbodega wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:

[quote=heymrosario]can you see this

you forgot the quotation marks around my name lol

heymrosario wrote:can you see this

But is this what you guys are trying to do?

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:40 pm

heymrosario wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

[quote=heymrosario]can you see this

you forgot the quotation marks around my name lol

heymrosario wrote:can you see this

But is this what you guys are trying to do?

he has some pics he wants to share, but doesn't know how.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:50 pm

Indy Viper wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

[/heymrosario]

Hey Indy!

I know you're using Amazon Photos to share you photos, but I think you'll need to use a different URL to share your photos. You're currently using the link that is on your browser, but I can help you with that.

If you want to share your photos on here, you'll need to open the photo in preview:

Then right click on your photo to copy the image address:

Now, paste the image address here using the Insert Image tool or you can type out [img](image-address-here)[/img]

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm happy to help! :)

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:57 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
[/heymrosario]

Hey Indy!

I know you're using Amazon Photos to share you photos, but I think you'll need to use a different URL to share your photos. You're currently using the link that is on your browser, but I can help you with that.

If you want to share your photos on here, you'll need to open the photo in preview:

Now, paste the image address here using the Insert Image tool or you can type out [img](image-address-here)[/img]

Image[/quote]

Cod3NameCornDog

Postby Cod3NameCornDog » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:10 am

Twisted Treats, Soda Kats, Munchies and Kawaii Village are all available in stock on Gamestop.com for $5 a piece. But you can only order 2 of each line. But also if you order 2 of each line you get free edge shipping. That's what j just did.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:44 am

Indy Viper wrote:

Give this master thread a quick look over.

Lots of screenshots tips and tricks.

buried_by_pops

Postby buried_by_pops » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:10 am

Those are ratios I can live with!

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:35 pm

Cod3NameCornDog wrote:Twisted Treats, Soda Kats, Munchies and Kawaii Village are all available in stock on Gamestop.com for $5 a piece. But you can only order 2 of each line. But also if you order 2 of each line you get free edge shipping. That's what j just did.

$5 is a good deal. May have to pay a visit.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:10 pm

My gamestop finally got a case of paka paka soda kats, you know the cardboard box (sadly no paka paka machines around my area...but super happy to see them in store. I picked out 3 and got the glitter straw purry, gitd meowntain mew and cat pawchino.

Hqsdfan619

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:13 pm

CollectorBadger wrote:Who’s checked this out on Funkos IG? Looks pretty cool, sounds like they will be in Gachapon machines at GameStops this fall! For those of you that aren’t familiar take a look at BlackSeed toys as well, this is where Funko acquired the license for these awesome little Kats.

I have not seen those but they are so cute!

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:43 am

Went to GS on Saturday and they had Munchies out for sale... Hoping they get the Toilet Ninjas soon as well!
ImageImageImageImage

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:42 pm

Happy to finally find some of these at Gamestop this past weekend. They had the soda kats at mine which are the ones I was really interested in. I bought 3 and got the diet purrpsie, glitter straw purry and the green dragon!!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Indy Viper

Postby Indy Viper » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:22 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
[/heymrosario]

Hey Indy!

I just saw this- thank you so much!! I tried a few other services like Photobucket and Imgur or whatever it’s called and Amazon was just the one I had the best luck with. Is there a preferred site you think is the easiest one to use?

Thanks again for all the help! I’ll try to get more pics posted asap.
ImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:51 pm

I was able to order some from Gamestop yesterday with their collectibles sale! The only bummer is they have a limit of 2 blind boxes online and none near me in stores (not that I really want to venture outside right now anyway). I wish they would increase it to save on shipping costs!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:01 pm

Boymom4 wrote:My gamestop finally got a case of paka paka soda kats, you know the cardboard box (sadly no paka paka machines around my area...but super happy to see them in store. I picked out 3 and got the glitter straw purry, gitd meowntain mew and cat pawchino.

These are amazing pulls! Congrats! :freddy2:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:13 pm

I stopped by Funko Hollywood earlier this week (before they closed temporarily) and tried for more Paka Paka. I got so lucky and got the Green Dragon Bonus figure! from the Soda Kats line!

At first, I didn't know much about Paka Paka and the existence of the bonus figures; so I tried for the Soda Kats because the concept is hilarious. When I got the Green Dragon I was like, "where is the cat?" I was so confused. Then, I asked someone playing at the other Paka Paka machine and he was impressed and added "Congratulations!" I was a more confused, so I looked closely at the check-off list inside the Paka Paka orb and noticed that I got a 1 in 36 figure! I instantaneously freaked out, both because of my ignorance and also because of my luck. When I made it back home, I did a little more research and completely fell in love with the Soda Kats and also the bonus figures from the other lines.

Definitely looking forward to getting more Paka Paka and potentially collecting the bonus figures for the other lines. I'll probably trade for the other dragons though, I don't think I'll attempt to get them myself lol

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:15 pm

kihou wrote:I was able to order some from Gamestop yesterday with their collectibles sale! The only bummer is they have a limit of 2 blind boxes online and none near me in stores (not that I really want to venture outside right now anyway). I wish they would increase it to save on shipping costs!

I ordered some Paka Paka from the Funko Shop this morning when Trader Grim dropped! I'm not sure how long it will last or if it's there still, but I got free shipping because my order totaled $40 or more! Score! :freddy2:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:18 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
[/heymrosario]

Hey Indy!

Hey! Thanks for sharing the process and also providing visuals!

I was having trouble with this as well. :cheers:

keyese

Postby keyese » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:29 pm

Ratattack wrote:
kihou wrote:I was able to order some from Gamestop yesterday with their collectibles sale! The only bummer is they have a limit of 2 blind boxes online and none near me in stores (not that I really want to venture outside right now anyway). I wish they would increase it to save on shipping costs!

I ordered some Paka Paka from the Funko Shop this morning when Trader Grim dropped! I'm not sure how long it will last or if it's there still, but I got free shipping because my order totaled $40 or more! Score! :freddy2:

Ooo good idea! I had ordered some of the Wetmore Forest pops while they're on sale, but if something gets released next week and it's still free shipping, I'll probably do that :D
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:47 pm

kihou wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Ooo good idea! I had ordered some of the Wetmore Forest pops while they're on sale, but if something gets released next week and it's still free shipping, I'll probably do that :D

Which of the Paka Paka lines do you collect? :-k

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:55 pm

Finally found a few at a local GameStop. They are selling out fast around here.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:31 pm

Indy Viper wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:

Hey Indy!

I just saw this- thank you so much!! I tried a few other services like Photobucket and Imgur or whatever it’s called and Amazon was just the one I had the best luck with. Is there a preferred site you think is the easiest one to use?

Thanks again for all the help! I’ll try to get more pics posted asap.

Let us know how it works.

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:39 pm

Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Indy Viper wrote:

Hey Indy!

That guy Marc is a pretty awesome guy.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:38 am

nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Hey Indy!

I've definitely noticed that! He's all about good vibes \:D/ :bounce: \:D/ :bounce: \:D/

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 pm

Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I've definitely noticed that! He's all about good vibes \:D/ :bounce: \:D/ :bounce: \:D/

Let's not over exaggerate, might go to his head. lol

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:16 am

nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

LMAO :roflmao:

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:58 am

Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Who's Marc?
ImageImageImageImage

nightbodega

Postby nightbodega » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:34 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
nightbodega wrote:

Who's Marc?

Some crazy guy who pops in once in a while. lol He is just a member here. He has some knowledge of how things on this board works.

Return to “Blind Bags”