Horror minis series 2.

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Re: Horror minis series 2.

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:58 am

I don't think we've seen that info yet.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

asilentliaison

Postby asilentliaison » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:53 pm

There's a few here that I need! Pretty awesome stuff.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:02 pm

Woo-hoo! I'm very excited about this!

Is there anywhere to pre-order a case yet? I'm glad that it looks like GitD Cthulhu and B&W Hitchcock look to be the rarer ones (I hope). I want nearly all of the series!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:28 am

I'm going to want all of these. I still haven't even finished the first series (missing Ash and the four variants), but I can't wait to add these guys. Cthulhu, David, and Beetlejuice all look great. Alfred Hitchcock too...
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

stacyinil

Postby stacyinil » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:59 am

I know you can pre-order the case at Big Bad Toy Store as it's on their pre-order page. I haven't checked, but I'm sure it's on Entertainment Earth too.

Stacy in IL

emilogg

Postby emilogg » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:17 pm

SO excited for these!
Custom Maker. Pun aficionado. Clever third thing.
:freddy1:

treswright

Postby treswright » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:43 pm

Not a big MM collector, but wow, these are really fantastic! I will definitely buy a case.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Mori_LeStrange

Postby Mori_LeStrange » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:46 pm

I think I like series 2 better than 1. I have to have the werewolf, David, Shaun, Ed, The Crow, Edward Scissorhands, and Beatlejuice. I need to find Hitchcock for a friend of mine too.

Gorbachev76

Postby Gorbachev76 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 am

All I truly want is the Creature from the Black Lagoon. Don't know why, but that was my favorite monster growing up. I think it was because I had a glow-in-the-dark one.
Some of my collection

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:36 am

I may have to buy a case of this series. So many nice looking minis, and I am curious if there will be any Hot Topic exclusives.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

zoomfactor32

Postby zoomfactor32 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:47 pm

BillyLouis wrote:I may have to buy a case of this series. So many nice looking minis, and I am curious if there will be any Hot Topic exclusives.

I already ordered a case from BBTS, so now I'm curious about the ratios. ;-)

I can't wait to find out if there are Hot Topic exclusives too. Care to venture any guesses? I'm guessing another Gremlin, another Universal Monster, and a Zombie version of Ed.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:53 pm

zoomfactor32 wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:I may have to buy a case of this series. So many nice looking minis, and I am curious if there will be any Hot Topic exclusives.

I can't wait to find out if there are Hot Topic exclusives too. Care to venture any guesses? I'm guessing another Gremlin, another Universal Monster, and a Zombie version of Ed.

Zombie version of Ed seems like a no brainer. Wedding suit Beetlejuice would be cool, and black and white Creature and Frankie wouldn't be too bad either.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:34 pm

BillyLouis wrote:
zoomfactor32 wrote:

Zombie version of Ed seems like a no brainer. Wedding suit Beetlejuice would be cool, and black and white Creature and Frankie wouldn't be too bad either.

=D>
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

justFUNKOmeup555

Postby justFUNKOmeup555 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:58 pm

I've been dying for these every since Toy Fair! Since then I've planned on ordering my first ever case, I just need to save up for it lol
Erin | Pops: 100+ | Minis: 85 | Dorbz: 4 | Vixens: 2 | Rock Candy: 3

skinny_puppy123

Postby skinny_puppy123 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Any Canadians know where these will be available for a reasonable price? $10 is way too much for a mini.

I'll probably buy a case if I know where to buy one. Does Amazon.ca usually sell cases?

black7towr

Postby black7towr » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:14 pm

This set is right on par with series 1. Looking forward to getting 2-3 cases of these.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:57 pm

stacyinil wrote:I know you can pre-order the case at Big Bad Toy Store as it's on their pre-order page. I haven't checked, but I'm sure it's on Entertainment Earth too.

Stacy in IL

Thanks! I saw them on Amazon as well, but at ~$100! Yikes. Anyone know which one is preferred? I never dealt with those two websites before and I don't want to get screwed over. Anyone got reports of other websites posting pre-orders?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

billybob069

Postby billybob069 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Is this series only coming in the 12 pack boxes? Series 1 came in 24 I thought.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:31 pm

billybob069 wrote:Is this series only coming in the 12 pack boxes? Series 1 came in 24 I thought.

Yeah you're right. This one I'm guessing will be like how they did the Sci-Fi one instead. No duplicates per box and each box has at least two or so uncommon/rare figures. Across several boxes however you'd get duplicates.

I made a comparison image in case anyone was interested. Note that the bottom picture is blurry so not as much detail as shown. I wish they'd release a high resolution image of the figures, but that never seems to happen for Mystery Minis.

Overall I'm very happy with them! I'm more sold on some I wasn't before, like Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands. Those look better than I expected!

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:39 am

Okay so I know Hot Topic and Gamestop Excluvies never get announced, so how can one find out if Hot Topic or whatever company gets a hold of exclusives for the Horror Classics Series 2? I have one box pre-ordered, but I'm waiting to hear about exclusives before I pre-order a second one.

commodorefunko

Postby commodorefunko » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:15 pm

I think one of the HT exclusives will be Crow with guitar. There's a proto up on Gemini.
http://www.geminicollectibles.net/funko ... -w-guitar/
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 299! I want to get something special for 300!+ 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini/Idolz/Hikari/Mini Hikari Count: 20

ISO: Any color/white Masters of The Universe, X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things, Mr T, and Star Wars protos!!

Maxfozzy

Postby Maxfozzy » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:13 pm

commodorefunko wrote:I think one of the HT exclusives will be Crow with guitar. There's a proto up on Gemini.

Also the gremlin with 3D glasses and popcorn might be an exclusive to hot topic.
Hi, name's Austin
Mainly collect Freddys!
ISO: 1/24 Fred Flintstone Freddys (White/Yellow only), Freddy wacky Wobblers, 1/24 Mad Hatter Freddy

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Maxfozzy wrote:
commodorefunko wrote:I think one of the HT exclusives will be Crow with guitar. There's a proto up on Gemini.

Also the gremlin with 3D glasses and popcorn might be an exclusive to hot topic.

Ooh, any pictures of that? Thank you both!

Maxfozzy

Postby Maxfozzy » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:42 pm

These were up on one of the facebook pages.
Hi, name's Austin
Mainly collect Freddys!
ISO: 1/24 Fred Flintstone Freddys (White/Yellow only), Freddy wacky Wobblers, 1/24 Mad Hatter Freddy

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Nice! Thanks Maxfozzy! Looks like those are definitely the exclusives then, either for Hot Topic or wherever.
Since a 3rd one wasn't shown off, maybe a 3rd will just be a repaint of one of the others? Oh well, time will tell!

wickerjay

Postby wickerjay » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:08 pm

That variant Gremlin looks awesome. I sure hope the paint job does that sculpt justice.

Peachtree

Postby Peachtree » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:28 pm

Gah, I love the Hitchcocks! I would be overjoyed if they made a vinyl idolz out of him!
My name is Samuel, nice to meet you!
Instagram: PeachtreeFunko
ISO: Astro Boy T-Shirt Scott Pilgrim

zoomfactor32

Postby zoomfactor32 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:18 am

Maxfozzy wrote:3150631507

Thanks for posting these! The new possible variants look great!

I'm really excited for the 3D movie Gremlin. I hope he's relatively easy to get.

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:58 am

Maxfozzy wrote:3150631507

Ahh, so cool! Movie Theater Gremlin looks great. :makeitrain:

Pop Person

Postby Pop Person » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:29 pm

The closer Halloween gets the more antsy for these mystery minis I become. Are they coming out in October or November?
Who is this Hans?

jester00

Postby jester00 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:45 pm

I'm going to cherry pick this line I think. I'm only wanting Beetlejuice, Pinhead, Nosferatu, Creature, Edward Scissorhands (maybe), and glow Cthulhu (maybe)
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Pop Person wrote:The closer Halloween gets the more antsy for these mystery minis I become. Are they coming out in October or November?

Same here. I keep seeing October or November listed as the date on various websites. I really hope it's mid October so we get these in time for Halloween. I am going to pester my local Hot Topic every week in case they get any in early. I got a full case on pre-order which should be coming October it says.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Have we seen a checklist for series 2 yet? What are the odds for each mini?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Cthulu (proto) has a nice glow to him
IMG_20151004_211541378.jpg

IMG_20151004_211700129.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Wow, that is awesome! The 1st Horror series is one of my favorites and I can't wait to start collecting the 2nd series, there are some great choices made in it and beautiful sculpts too. I bought series 1 as a set just to get up to speed since I am new to this but I may try doing this one the old fashioned way a few at a time. Don't really mind having some doubles to trade if it gives me the opportunity to possibly pull one of the chase figures.

If I do buy a box to get started with online, is it likely they have gone through and pulled scarce figures ahead of time? Any websites you guys trust for sending out unsearched boxes?
Mystery Mini Addict

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Oblong wrote:Wow, that is awesome! The 1st Horror series is one of my favorites and I can't wait to start collecting the 2nd series, there are some great choices made in it and beautiful sculpts too. I bought series 1 as a set just to get up to speed since I am new to this but I may try doing this one the old fashioned way a few at a time. Don't really mind having some doubles to trade if it gives me the opportunity to possibly pull one of the chase figures.

If I do buy a box to get started with online, is it likely they have gone through and pulled scarce figures ahead of time? Any websites you guys trust for sending out unsearched boxes?

EntertainmentEarth.com is the site I usually use.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:30 am

If you're buying a case from an online retailer (not eBay), then you should be receiving a sealed case that hasn't been messed with. eBay can be tricky - another member here bought a "case" from an eBay seller that ended up being 12 mixed boxes from different cases, resulting in dupes.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Not my pic, but someone found these and got a pic of the ratios.

Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

jester00

Postby jester00 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:04 pm

You have to be kidding me. The one I want the most has the highest ratio.
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Let's see here, Hot Topic exclusives- Crow with guitar 1:12, ...? 1:36, movie Gremlin 1:72
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Return to “Blind Bags”