Harry Potter S3 MM

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
hailmary25

Re: Harry Potter S3 MM

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:49 pm

kihou wrote:My combos of Target boxes were: Draco/Filch, Draco/Crabbe, Ron/Goyle, Filch/Ron

Is this the front two?
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:27 pm

I seriously need the Barnes & Noble cases to either come out this week or wait until after the 24th for when I'm back from SDCC. That's not too much to ask for, right? lol Also from the hunt I am experiencing a serious Filtch flood. I think I have 9 of that angry old man at this point! Why must I always get a Filtch case?!
Hi, I'm Merri!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:48 pm

synergy56 wrote:I seriously need the Barnes & Noble cases to either come out this week or wait until after the 24th for when I'm back from SDCC. That's not too much to ask for, right? lol Also from the hunt I am experiencing a serious Filtch flood. I think I have 9 of that angry old man at this point! Why must I always get a Filtch case?!

When I was collecting the HT excl I got a bunch too, I sold them to others in a facebook group but somehow managed to over sale and I went from like 4 to 0 lol

If the cases come out during SDCC I think I would cry
- tauntaunking on instagram

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:00 pm

opopssum wrote:If the cases come out during SDCC I think I would cry

Me too! I have gone through so much effort to get to HT and Targets and now B&N are the last ones I need to complete this set and if I missed out because I was away on vacation I would be so bummed!!
Hi, I'm Merri!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:47 am

Heading to target now any weights for exclusuves?

jp6712

Postby jp6712 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:27 am

hailmary25 wrote:Heading to target now any weights for exclusuves?

The ones I found were...
Harry Quidditch World Cup - Target 75.8
Ron Quidditch WC - Target 68.5
Hermione Quidditch WC - Target 54

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:31 am

I just need a Ron now :( May have to hunt this weekend just to find him.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

magicalme

Postby magicalme » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:34 am

jp6712 wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:Heading to target now any weights for exclusuves?

The ones I found were...
Harry Quidditch World Cup - Target 75.8
Ron Quidditch WC - Target 68.5
Hermione Quidditch WC - Target 54

Thanks for the info. These are the 3 I want most so this is helpful!!
http://www.instagram.com/magicalme359

GRAIL ISO:
OG Cereal Monsters

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:34 am

I have been hunting HP3 mm for one of my kids. Those dang Target exclusives keep eluding us. Someone keeps buying the whole case every time they get them in.
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:50 am

Shalee04 wrote:I have been hunting HP3 mm for one of my kids. Those dang Target exclusives keep eluding us. Someone keeps buying the whole case every time they get them in.

I was first in store but guy couldnt find them in the back said to come back in a few hours. Translation none for me

ggoncalves

Postby ggoncalves » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:07 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Shalee04 wrote:I have been hunting HP3 mm for one of my kids. Those dang Target exclusives keep eluding us. Someone keeps buying the whole case every time they get them in.

I was first in store but guy couldnt find them in the back said to come back in a few hours. Translation none for me

The Target at Bustleton and Cottman by any chance? I was there around 10ish and same thing.
ISO of Disney Princesses Meeko & Pascal and Disney Villains voodoo doll

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:34 pm

ggoncalves wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

The Target at Bustleton and Cottman by any chance? I was there around 10ish and same thing.

No this was in Springfield and I just went back for dobby and basilisk. I asked about minis cause it says in stock but they said the couldn't find on truck. I went to another employee and he said system shows zero regardless of what brixkseek says

ggoncalves

Postby ggoncalves » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:58 pm

hailmary25 wrote:
ggoncalves wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:

No this was in Springfield and I just went back for dobby and basilisk. I asked about minis cause it says in stock but they said the couldn't find on truck. I went to another employee and he said system shows zero regardless of what brixkseek says

The one in the NE had (2) of the Dobby's, the Target in Roxborough also couldn't find them in stock either.
ISO of Disney Princesses Meeko & Pascal and Disney Villains voodoo doll

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:30 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:
hailmary25 wrote:
I do tend to agree with this. I feel better about S3 than I ever did about S2. All I need are Target and B&N exclusives. What makes this set appear tougher is that everyone Hardcore mini collectors, flippers and casual HP fans scoop up all things HP

lol , yeah, this set isn't a problem because of the ratios, it's a problem because it's HP!

This is true!! But they are releasing so many amazing molds and characters!! lol lol

Oh, they really are! I was meh for some of S2, but S3 has knocked it out of the park for me.
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:32 pm

synergy56 wrote:I seriously need the Barnes & Noble cases to either come out this week or wait until after the 24th for when I'm back from SDCC. That's not too much to ask for, right? lol Also from the hunt I am experiencing a serious Filtch flood. I think I have 9 of that angry old man at this point! Why must I always get a Filtch case?!

OMG, yes, agreed! Give us our minis now, or hold off!! Can you imagine if they came out during SDCC? We'd all be flooding the local B&N! It would be a Hall H sized line!
Image ImageImage Image

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Katers wrote:

OMG, yes, agreed! Give us our minis now, or hold off!! Can you imagine if they came out during SDCC? We'd all be flooding the local B&N! It would be a Hall H sized line!

That would be hilarious - Thunderdome showdown for HP Mystery Minis in San Diego Barnes & Noble!!!!...and then it ends up being a non-exclusive case :roflmao:
Hi, I'm Merri!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:07 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Katers wrote:

That would be hilarious - Thunderdome showdown for HP Mystery Minis in San Diego Barnes & Noble!!!!...and then it ends up being a non-exclusive case :roflmao:

"Toy Brawl shuts down local bookstore at SDCC" - news at 9! And all our friends asking if we were there, just like they all ask if we cosplay!
Image ImageImage Image

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Katers wrote:
synergy56 wrote:
Katers wrote:

"Toy Brawl shuts down local bookstore at SDCC" - news at 9! And all our friends asking if we were there, just like they all ask if we cosplay!

But this time we'll have to sheepishly admit that we WERE part of it!! Video of us pulling hair and fighting over 3 mini boxes!
Hi, I'm Merri!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:56 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Katers wrote:
synergy56 wrote:That would be hilarious - Thunderdome showdown for HP Mystery Minis in San Diego Barnes & Noble!!!!...and then it ends up being a non-exclusive case :roflmao:

But this time we'll have to sheepishly admit that we WERE part of it!! Video of us pulling hair and fighting over 3 mini boxes!

all dressed in 80s attire :roflmao:

Target is disappointing me, Ebay is disappointing me, I was going to be dumb and pay the inflated market prices but there arent any up, which is a good thing keeps me from being impulsive. Im just ready to not step foot in another target for awhile. Tho if foot race from the front doors to the Electronics section of a Target is in the next Olympics looking for me reping the USA

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 pm

Went out to lunch today with a co-worker and she needed to go to Target after so I decided to head by the collectibles and there was a fresh case! Filtch #10 #-o Unintentionally have a very grumpy army built now.
Hi, I'm Merri!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:03 pm

synergy56 wrote:Went out to lunch today with a co-worker and she needed to go to Target after so I decided to head by the collectibles and there was a fresh case! Filtch #10 #-o Unintentionally have a very grumpy army built now.

They each need a Mrs.Norris

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:50 pm

synergy56 wrote:Went out to lunch today with a co-worker and she needed to go to Target after so I decided to head by the collectibles and there was a fresh case! Filtch #10 #-o Unintentionally have a very grumpy army built now.

I can help you with that! I'll trade you 4 Krum lol
But seriously, I do need him!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:14 pm

RogueSolo wrote:

You coming to Fundays? Can bring one to you there!
Hi, I'm Merri!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:39 pm

synergy56 wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:

No... :crybaby:
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:43 pm

RogueSolo wrote:
synergy56 wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:I can help you with that! I'll trade you 4 Krum lol

No... :crybaby:

Oh :eek: ...bummer. Sorry, man :sad7: Well, I'm gonna post my list of dupes over in the con trading thread this weekend hopefully, so let me know if you need anything else and I can send it out before I leave for San Diego!
Hi, I'm Merri!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:58 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Katers wrote:
synergy56 wrote:That would be hilarious - Thunderdome showdown for HP Mystery Minis in San Diego Barnes & Noble!!!!...and then it ends up being a non-exclusive case :roflmao:

Nope! Deny deny deny!! We were never there! I don't care how much that girl on tv looks like me! (and I don't care that, lo and behold, I came back from SD with at least one of the minis I needed!)
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:00 pm

opopssum wrote:
synergy56 wrote:
Katers wrote:

all dressed in 80s attire :roflmao:

Target is disappointing me, Ebay is disappointing me, I was going to be dumb and pay the inflated market prices but there arent any up, which is a good thing keeps me from being impulsive. Im just ready to not step foot in another target for awhile. Tho if foot race from the front doors to the Electronics section of a Target is in the next Olympics looking for me reping the USA

Went to 4 Targets today, and called 2 others that show stock, wanting to help out some people. Struck out everywhere! Most of them told me to come back on Sunday, when these should be OUT on the shelves. I'll believe it when I see it! But, to those also striking out - Sunday is our day!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:01 pm

UGH, I hurt for you. Did you just try the 1? Or did you get lucky with the others, at least?
Image ImageImage Image

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:36 pm

Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:
lol , yeah, this set isn't a problem because of the ratios, it's a problem because it's HP!

This is true!! But they are releasing so many amazing molds and characters!! lol lol

Oh, they really are! I was meh for some of S2, but S3 has knocked it out of the park for me.

For me at least, it is because they are doing lots of different characters. Not just 5 million Harry, Ron, and Hermiones. lol lol

JohnShenlon

Postby JohnShenlon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Does anyone know the scale weight for Dolores Umbridge and Rita Skeeter ?

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:34 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:This is true!! But they are releasing so many amazing molds and characters!! lol lol

For me at least, it is because they are doing lots of different characters. Not just 5 million Harry, Ron, and Hermiones. lol lol

Yes, thank goodness! Agreed!

Maybe the next round for Hermione will finally give us our Polyjuice potion Hermione! Just to change it up a bit!
Image ImageImage Image

dexiesmom

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:18 am

Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:

Maybe the next round for Hermione will finally give us our Polyjuice potion Hermione! Just to change it up a bit!

:drunken: :drunken: I would love that!

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Here it is Sunday 7/8 and still dealing with the same stock issues.

I don't want to have to go to evilbay

Avengers74

Postby Avengers74 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:05 pm

Still amazes me how all of the Targets nearbme show stock of the Mystery Minis yet none have them out or know where they are. Is there a different set date for these?

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Avengers74 wrote:Still amazes me how all of the Targets nearbme show stock of the Mystery Minis yet none have them out or know where they are. Is there a different set date for these?

Same happened at mine. All for a few miles too. Just not on the truck at all ](*,)

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:39 am

dexiesmom wrote:
Katers wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:For me at least, it is because they are doing lots of different characters. Not just 5 million Harry, Ron, and Hermiones. lol lol

:drunken: :drunken: I would love that!

I don't actually think we'll get a mini of it before we got a pop. But I'm okay with either, I just want it!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:46 am

hailmary25 wrote:Here it is Sunday 7/8 and still dealing with the same stock issues.

I don't want to have to go to evilbay

Went to 6 different Targets today to see if I could help out a friend, and if I get really lucky, some Funatics.

First Target had a picked over case, all the bottom left, and 1 on top. Just for giggles, I weighed the top mini. It was a RON! WTH??

Next Target said they've pulled all the HP for some display they're planning. And sales guy just looks at me blankly, like "Um...go away now..." Finally I say "So basically you're saying I'm SOL?" "Yep"

Third Target has the evil tech guy that seems to hate all Funko things. I dread seeing him, but you never get any minis if you don't ask. Even though 2nd Target said they have 12 in stock, he says they do not, and shows me the screen on his device to prove it. My theory is they do in fact have them, he's either showing me a wrong page, or he typed in the item wrong to annoy me. I do not trust him, since he's mean. I may start calling and asking who is working there before I go over.

Fourth Target, picked over case. Nothing except commons left.

Fifth and Sixth Targets claim they have none. At least they were nice about it though.

Sorry Funatics! I'll try again for you at 2, 3, 5 & 6 my next quest day!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:47 am

hailmary25 wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:Still amazes me how all of the Targets nearbme show stock of the Mystery Minis yet none have them out or know where they are. Is there a different set date for these?

Same happened at mine. All for a few miles too. Just not on the truck at all ](*,)

My absolute favorite is when they say "Oh, we have none, but we're getting a restock on 7/15". Um...it's not a restock if that is, in fact, your first round.
Image ImageImage Image

sweetrevengekele

Postby sweetrevengekele » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:07 am

I got a regular case last Thursday!
The layout was the same as all the other ones I've seen so far, including HT/Target exclusives.
The top front four are the ones you want, those have the more rare ones. The back two (top) are Viktor Krum. Front bottom two are Fleur Delacour, middle bottom two are Cedric Diggory and the back bottom two are Harry in his Triwizard outfit.

I also found Rita Skeeter (front left, if I remember correctly)
Mad Eye Moody (middle right)
Goyle (front right)
Mrs Norris (middle left)

Hope this helps!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:08 am

Sure does. Thanks

Return to “Blind Bags”