Disney Mystery Minis Heroes vs Villains

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Capt Hook

Re: Disney Mystery Minis Heroes vs Villains

Postby Capt Hook » Wed May 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Thanks for the ofter but I already have 2 people in mine on facebook that wants them if I don't get Anna and Marshmallow. One will trade me Marshmallow for the villian sorry don't know her name send I never saw the movie. The other person will trade me her Anna for Rapunzel. But like I told them I will only do it if I don't get them in the 4 pack that I order from Entertment Earth on Thursday. If I get them then I will not trade them send there really isn't anyone else I really want from that series. But thanks anyways for the ofter.

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Wed May 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Supernickel wrote:Just a heads up, these are on HT website now. Use code N2XB40N for 40% off!

Thanks...just did!
Got Pixie Dust?

Supernickel

Postby Supernickel » Wed May 06, 2015 6:37 pm

Poncho Pete wrote:
Supernickel wrote:Just a heads up, these are on HT website now. Use code N2XB40N for 40% off!

Thanks...just did!

If I order 12, will they ship a case or just choose at random? That is the only thing holding me back.. haha. :smile_ears:
I'm Nick!

Wish List: Unmasked Boushh Leia
Holographic Darth Vader

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed May 06, 2015 7:05 pm

My store had a full case, bought 5 of them, and got only 2 that I really wanted. Scar and Rapunzel, and I'll also keep Mother Gothel(?) to complete the Rapunzel set, and then I also got Ursula, Ariel, and Jasmine. I was really hoping for the Lilo & Stitch set, and then Simba to round out Lion King.

I tried going for three heavy and three light. Ursula and Rapunzel surprisingly were heavy, Scar was up there too. On the flip side, I think Ariel or Jasmine was the lightest.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

saban

Postby saban » Thu May 07, 2015 4:06 am

Told myself I wasn't going to get these and here I just bought 12 thanks to the code...... really wish they had the GoT series 2 available online.
IG: vickyisodd

MannieTheDragon

Postby MannieTheDragon » Thu May 07, 2015 2:25 pm

RogueSolo wrote:My store had a full case, bought 5 of them, and got only 2 that I really wanted. Scar and Rapunzel, and I'll also keep Mother Gothel(?) to complete the Rapunzel set, and then I also got Ursula, Ariel, and Jasmine. I was really hoping for the Lilo & Stitch set, and then Simba to round out Lion King.

I tried going for three heavy and three light. Ursula and Rapunzel surprisingly were heavy, Scar was up there too. On the flip side, I think Ariel or Jasmine was the lightest.

Yeah, like I said, all of these figures are surprisingly hefty for being minis. And like you said, Ariel and Jasmine (and also Mother Gothel) are the lightest of the lot (but even they're surprisingly large.)

Good luck with finding Simba. That figure is absolutely awesome.
The North Remembers.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu May 07, 2015 2:31 pm

I ended up going back and buying the rest of the case :)

I'm loving how far the minis have evolved in just a few years. Going from a generic round head-shape with ears attached, to how detailed the sculpts are now is just awesome.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Thu May 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Strong work!
Got Pixie Dust?

tinkerbell055

Postby tinkerbell055 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:12 pm

I got mine today and I'm sorry to say that the quality control wasn't very good on my case. Lots of glue drips, especially on the black-haired characters. I'm still keeping about half of them though. I LOVE Scar and Simba. I would like to see these get a second series. I'm not a huge fan of their facial expressions, but they're kinda growing on me.

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Thu May 07, 2015 3:17 pm

tinkerbell055 wrote:I got mine today and I'm sorry to say that the quality control wasn't very good on my case. Lots of glue drips, especially on the black-haired characters. I'm still keeping about half of them though. I LOVE Scar and Simba. I would like to see these get a second series. I'm not a huge fan of their facial expressions, but they're kinda growing on me.

It's not just yours. Some of the figures I got also had glue drips on them. I expect issues with the paint, but having excess glue that's noticeable on them is disappointing.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Thu May 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Well I got my 4 pack today from EE and I didn't get Anna and Marshmallow this is who I got.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu May 07, 2015 10:18 pm

At least you got 2 matching sets? Sorry you didn't get what you were looking for though.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

MannieTheDragon

Postby MannieTheDragon » Thu May 07, 2015 11:32 pm

Wow. Seems to be a lot of disappointment over the facial expressions of these minis. I think they're great. They really convey the whole "hero vs. villain" theme.
The North Remembers.

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Fri May 08, 2015 1:03 am

The thing I don't like about Jafar is to me he looks like he has a mask on really can't see his real face. With Ariel what I don't like with her face just doesn't look right. There the only teo that I have a problem with the others are alright.

saban

Postby saban » Fri May 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Pulled an Anna today hoping for a Capt. Hook. She's surprisingly heavy as well.

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Sat May 09, 2015 6:42 am

Congrats, Saban!
Got Pixie Dust?

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Sat May 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Stopped back in HT today and no one had touched the case we bought from the other day, so we bought the rest. :)

wenhol8710 on Instagram

serendipity

Postby serendipity » Sat May 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Congrats, Wendy!
I picked up two boxes and got Marshmallow and Gantu. Also, here's a picture comparing Marshmallow from the Frozen Minis & Marshmallow from Heroes/Villains (the Villain Marshmallow is a little bigger and heavier).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pop Person

Postby Pop Person » Sat May 09, 2015 6:29 pm

I just bought and ripped into a fresh case from Hot Topic that had been held in the back for me. If you're looking for just the HT exclusive figures, Rapunzel and Mother Gothel were the front on top, left and right respectively, and Scar and Simba were the front bottom, left and right respectively.

These are hefty figures! I hope Funko continues to make mystery minis of this size.
Who is this Hans?

saban

Postby saban » Sat May 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Pop Person wrote:I just bought and ripped into a fresh case from Hot Topic that had been held in the back for me. If you're looking for just the HT exclusive figures, Rapunzel and Mother Gothel were the front on top, left and right respectively, and Scar and Simba were the front bottom, left and right respectively.

These are hefty figures! I hope Funko continues to make mystery minis of this size.

Ah thank you for this.

Elkkthunder

Postby Elkkthunder » Sat May 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Where is marshmallow in the HT case

Pop Person

Postby Pop Person » Sat May 09, 2015 11:31 pm

Elkkthunder wrote:Where is marshmallow in the HT case

I think that Marshmallow was in the bottom back of the case, the heavier one next to Anna, but I am not one hundred percent sure. I only wrote down where the HT exclusives were. Each character was directly next to their counterpart though.
Who is this Hans?

saban

Postby saban » Sun May 10, 2015 3:03 am

Poncho Pete wrote:Congrats, Saban!

Thanks! this does make me want to get marshmallow now.

serendipity

Postby serendipity » Sun May 10, 2015 4:54 am

Elkkthunder wrote:Where is marshmallow in the HT case

I'm sorry the Hot Topic where I bought Marshmallow had removed the boxes from the case and made a new display, so I don't know the original case layout.

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Sun May 17, 2015 12:49 pm

I scored the Scar at our SF Fundays Out - very excited! But now this means I need the other 3 to complete this set :) #DOH
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

asilentliaison

Postby asilentliaison » Tue May 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Picked up 3 of these tonight. It was fun guessing what could be in the box based off weight. It took some work, but I'm really happy with my choices!

The details on these are amazing. Marshmallow is my favorite; I love his stance and how life-like he is. I was really surprised at how much bigger these are than regular minis. I hadn't read much about them, so I wasn't expecting the height difference and you can't tell in pictures there's a difference. At least I couldn't.

Can't wait to buy more!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

saban

Postby saban » Tue May 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Bought 2 more and got another Anna and a Jasmine. Anyone want to trade for a Captain Hook?

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun May 31, 2015 5:37 pm

Oh wow, these aren't bobble heads? I didn't know about the Hot Topic exclusives either. I think Simba and Scar look great. I kind of want Gantu and Stitch, but I need to save my money up. I hope they make a Kuzco and Yzma from my all-time favorite Disney movie, along with Beast and Gaston later on.

Oh, and how much are they at Hot Topic? I think they still have that BOGO 50% off sale going on when I checked.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Well I gave in and got 4 today for a fair price. I got: Jafar, Anna, and 2 Gothels.

I thought everyone was guaranteed per case? I guess not. I would be open to trading Anna and/or Gothel for either Simba, Scar, Gantu, or Stitch. Those were the four I was looking for. I'd also be open to Ursala and Rapunzel.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:55 am

Yeah, they're supposed to be 1:12
Marty
Funklub member #1093

nikko
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby nikko » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:58 am

Congrats Torey!

carma08

Postby carma08 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:57 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Yeah, they're supposed to be 1:12

I thought so too! Went into HT today and got a complete, untouched, fresh out of the factory box set, and ended up with two Captain Hooks and two Annas. I was mad, so I gave the ones I didn't want to the store employees.
♥Lita♥

Maserati777

Postby Maserati777 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:02 pm

I've opened 12 boxes not from the same case, I got some from Hot Topic and some from Barnes and Noble and only pulled 2 duplicates, Ariel and Captain Hook.

Aside from those I got Ursula(My most wanted figure besides Heimlich), Anna, Jasmine, Marshmellow, Scar, Rapunzel, Mother Gothel and Hopper. I'm thinking of just buying Heimlich and Jafar online since I don't really want any more duplicates and it's harder to pull new ones after pulling a majority of them. I think my least favorites are Jasmine and Rapunzel. Jasmine because she's frowning and I'd prefer a smiling Jasmine and Rapunzel because her hair feels like a hollow plastic balloon.

saban

Postby saban » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:37 pm

carma08 wrote:

I thought so too! Went into HT today and got a complete, untouched, fresh out of the factory box set, and ended up with two Captain Hooks and two Annas. I was mad, so I gave the ones I didn't want to the store employees.

Interesting..... Captain Hook wasn't suppose to be apart of the HT lineup. I wonder how that happened.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Unless they received in a non-HT Exclusive case, which seems to be happening more and more these days.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

carma08

Postby carma08 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:55 pm

saban wrote:
carma08 wrote:

Interesting..... Captain Hook wasn't suppose to be apart of the HT lineup. I wonder how that happened.

Sorry, I forgot to mention it was in fact a non-Hot Topic case that I purchased from Hot Topic. ;)
♥Lita♥

Gray

Postby Gray » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:18 pm

index.jpeg
Bought a box today hoping to get Hopper or Heimlich but ended up getting Stitch. Cool figure though. Gonna have to pick some more up.
Grayson/Gray :freddy1:

Xx4ST2R0NoTxX

Postby Xx4ST2R0NoTxX » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:35 am

Picked up 2 boxes outside of my normal DC and I opened up an Ursula and Gantu, now I need that Stitch and an Ariel! Lol
Shoot for the Stars, Settle in the Clouds.
You can call me JB, it's all good, man.
Current Pop Count : 424
Most Recent : SW Rancor Set
Current ISO : Beetlejuice, Bloody Leatherface Chase and Gold Power Armor
Funklub Member #11972

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:16 am

Good luck getting Stitch and Ariel. Love these.
Got Pixie Dust?

SilverMonkey

Postby SilverMonkey » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:26 pm

DSCN4750 (602x800).jpg

Got my Daughter's castle decal today!

Return to “Blind Bags”