Nickelodeon Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Tmarie_82

Re: Nickelodeon Mystery Minis

Postby Tmarie_82 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:25 am

Very cute

anime23

Postby anime23 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:10 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
anime23 wrote:
Layouts? What do you mean by that? Are they in a box or are you able to feel the package? I have never bought mystery minis or even seen them in the stores before.

some sets have the same figures in the same positions in the box, so if you find Ren & Stimpy at one store if you find another untouched case Ren & Stimpy would be in the same positions in the new box as well.

Ah got you, thanks for the info.
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

anime23

Postby anime23 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Velmeran wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
anime23 wrote:
Layouts? What do you mean by that? Are they in a box or are you able to feel the package? I have never bought mystery minis or even seen them in the stores before.

some sets have the same figures in the same positions in the box, so if you find Ren & Stimpy at one store if you find another untouched case Ren & Stimpy would be in the same positions in the new box as well.

And then to expand on that while layouts are great and a huge help even if a case looks fresh/untouched it's always possible that the employees took the minis out and put them back in a random order. Around me, that doesn't happen to often as it's extra time/work for the associates. Though there are several times where they take all of the minis out of the box and put them on a different shelf.

So that's where scales come in, get yourself a scale capable of measuring in .01g increments or finer (Amazon about $10 pays for itself in the first series you buy) where you weigh the boxes. Eventually the community gets enough data to say FigureA weights in at XX.z while FigureB weights in at YY.x (on average, there is always a little variant between each mini, their box, bag, air, etc.) but it at least helps. Reason you want one that goes down to .01g increments is in a series there may be 3-5 figures that are all within 1gram of each other. It's not sure proof but combined with knowing layouts it helps a lot in trying to avoid doubles.

that is most helpful, I will invest in a scale. I bought my first mini with the WB/looney tunes and got one of the ones I wanted the most with Jerry from Tom and Jerry. I want to try and not duplicate. Where is a good place to find the weights of minis? Any specific FB groups or anything that posts? Thanks again for your help
Would you believe I just found the signature block? My name is Kimberly check out my foodagram @imonehungrynerd or nerdy stuff @thenerdelement

Image Image

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:55 pm

wgfulton wrote:Ratios from popvinyls.com

Super excited that all the ones I want are commons.

My favorites were all commons too.

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:01 am

Haven't been able to find them outside of FYE. Hoping that since Toys 'R' Us is closing, they'll be discounted. Wishful thinking!

x56735x

Postby x56735x » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 am

I haven't seen many pictures of these yet. I also haven't seen any being sold yet. Anyone here have any pictures?
ImageImage

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:21 pm

Every time I see these, I get more tempted. Once people start posting pictures I'll probably have to get some at least. Powdered Toast Man definitely.

GraphicSilence

Postby GraphicSilence » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:40 am

I really want that Ickis, but TRU is closing and I haven't seen this set out anywhere. What's going to happen with that?

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:28 pm

I'm so excited about these. It is going to be a fantastic collection.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:36 pm

hearing reports of screwed up ratios again. Still cant wait to own some of deez. <3

booboo79
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby booboo79 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:13 pm

Geescube wrote:hearing reports of screwed up ratios again. Still cant wait to own some of deez. <3

I'm really excited to get my hands on these. Especially the Ren & Stimpy ones.
Last edited by booboo79 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Charlie!
Instagram: @CharlieRestreps

Image Image Image Image Image

ericj

Postby ericj » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:32 pm

I've heard a few reports of ratios being way off, and even perhaps all 1/12's...but half a case with 3 of the 4 rarest ones listed isn't quite right.

Spiffythedog

Postby Spiffythedog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:22 pm

ericj wrote:I've heard a few reports of ratios being way off, and even perhaps all 1/12's...but half a case with 3 of the 4 rarest ones listed isn't quite right.

There is definitely something going on in the quality control department regarding reported ratios and actual ratios of minis cases. But I’m hoping the 1/12 rumor is true for this set... I need a break after trying to complete some of the most recent minis sets. Still trying to track down an Unmasked Kylo since WMs in my area never seemed to get cases.
You can call me Spiff ;)
I collect Star Wars, mini things, cute things, and FRIENDS!

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:19 pm

HQ had two cases containing a complete set of commons which hints at them all being 1/12. But, because there is always a but, a third case contained two Catdog and no Oblina.

QC for Funko is usually lacking, so we shall see how this plays out. My complete set is on its way. I’ll show when it arrives in a day or two.
Minis: 1,799 (no doubles)
Sets completed: 102
Complete on all sets achieved on February 24th, 2018.
#TheyAllComeHome

Instagram: Os_the_mystery_mini_hunter

YouTube: Mystery Mini God Os

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Come on in... You’ll love us! :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FunkoMiniHunt/

Lobstercrossing

Postby Lobstercrossing » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:47 pm

I definitely need anything/everything RML related.
My real name is Noah, but you can call me... Noah.

Funkofresh916

Postby Funkofresh916 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:44 am

might want a few of these

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:49 pm

I'm very curious, and somewhat worried, about the Monster exclusive to be sold at Toys R Us. With TRS closing, will it even be released before that happens? Will Funko release it somewhere else? Ack...the stress!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:39 pm

Greymom wrote:I'm very curious, and somewhat worried, about the Monster exclusive to be sold at Toys R Us. With TRS closing, will it even be released before that happens? Will Funko release it somewhere else? Ack...the stress!

we dont know. They haven't announced the immediate plan for their exclusives. So we wait...

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:16 am

Here’s my common set. These are very awesome! ‘I’ can post a comparison to KidRobot’s Nickelodeon if anyone would like to see.

#TheyAllComeHome

Find assistance at my FB group @ Funko Mystery Minis Hunt: Buy & Sale/Trade/Chat

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:57 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:Here’s my common set.

so these are 1/12 after all?

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:16 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Mystery_Mini_God wrote:Here’s my common set.

so these are 1/12 after all?

Mine came from one case at HQ. Three cases were opened, two had a full set, one didn’t. Once these start to show up at retailers we will know the actual ratios. HQ has been known to have different ratios in their cases.
#TheyAllComeHome

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:14 pm

booboo79 wrote:
Geescube wrote:hearing reports of screwed up ratios again. Still cant wait to own some of deez. <3

I'm really excited to get my hands on these. Especially the Ren & Stimpy ones.

Ren and Stimpy Rock :wav: :freddy3: .
:freddy3: Image

ImageImage

karinar1943

Postby karinar1943 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:36 pm

Are TRU ones going to be given to another retailer instead?
Traveling and pops are my game

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:41 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:
Mine came from one case at HQ. Three cases were opened, two had a full set, one didn’t. Once these start to show up at retailers we will know the actual ratios. HQ has been known to have different ratios in their cases.

thanks for the info.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:39 pm

Radar Toys has them in stock so these should be hitting stores any day now! :cheers:
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

miyella

Postby miyella » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:Here’s my common set. These are very awesome! ‘I’ can post a comparison to KidRobot’s Nickelodeon if anyone would like to see.

They look super cute! I'm trying not to like these because I'm a sucker for mystery minis, but the longer I look, the more I want ](*,)
My name is Mia, and I like warm hugs.

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:43 pm

Mystery_Mini_God wrote:Here’s my common set. These are very awesome! ‘I’ can post a comparison to KidRobot’s Nickelodeon if anyone would like to see.

These are awesome and yes I would like to see the KidRobot comparison. Thank you

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:27 am

I ordered a few online. Based on the sellers and prices, they are all 1/12 after all? If so, I wonder if it was an error or Funko realized people aren't happy about the ratios and changed it last minute. I know the boxes sometimes have errors, but having the ratios be that off seems intentional?

Edit: I got them in the mail! They are surprisingly larger, like the Video Game ones. I really like them!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:41 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:I ordered a few online. Based on the sellers and prices, they are all 1/12 after all? If so, I wonder if it was an error or Funko realized people aren't happy about the ratios and changed it last minute. I know the boxes sometimes have errors, but having the ratios be that off seems intentional?

Edit: I got them in the mail! They are surprisingly larger, like the Video Game ones. I really like them!

Are they 1/12s in your box too then? I was hesitant in ordering these with all the "1/6"s but if they are straight 1/12s I might go for it.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:38 pm

kihou wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:I ordered a few online. Based on the sellers and prices, they are all 1/12 after all? If so, I wonder if it was an error or Funko realized people aren't happy about the ratios and changed it last minute. I know the boxes sometimes have errors, but having the ratios be that off seems intentional?

Are they 1/12s in your box too then? I was hesitant in ordering these with all the "1/6"s but if they are straight 1/12s I might go for it.

Sorry, I should have clarified I bought just the figures. I am still not sure if they are all 1/12, but it seems to indicate that based on anywhere I have looked online. Mystery_Mini_God above even contacted Funko for clarification and they said the ratios are like the back of the box. Very weird.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

mactds

Postby mactds » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Thank you for the pic, these look great Haven't seen any in the wild yet.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:47 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
kihou wrote:

Sorry, I should have clarified I bought just the figures. I am still not sure if they are all 1/12, but it seems to indicate that based on anywhere I have looked online. Mystery_Mini_God above even contacted Funko for clarification and they said the ratios are like the back of the box. Very weird.

Oh, gotcha, sorry for my confusion :) I'm glad they look cool, as people post their pics I get more and more tempted lol
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

DREWFANATIC

Postby DREWFANATIC » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Still need to pick up a box of these.

Adonia_skydazer

Postby Adonia_skydazer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:15 pm

GameStop’s are getting their shipments in and I can verify even those are all 1/12 you are guaranteed to get all the exclusives in one case.
I ❤ MYSTERY MINIS!!!

Image Image
I DO CUSTOMS
ImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:49 pm

Adonia_skydazer wrote:GameStop’s are getting their shipments in and I can verify even those are all 1/12 you are guaranteed to get all the exclusives in one case.

well that's good to hear. here's hoping a good layout gets found so I can pick out the ones I want easily :D

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:35 am

Very impatiently waiting on my Gamestop to get theirs in lol
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:07 pm

I love the way the toast man feels. Lol, and they do seem to be larger items. <3

yokofox33

Postby yokofox33 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Adonia_skydazer wrote:GameStop’s are getting their shipments in and I can verify even those are all 1/12 you are guaranteed to get all the exclusives in one case.

That is awesome news! I will drop by my local GameStop tomorrow. Thanks!
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

TheIndecider

Postby TheIndecider » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Got 5 from the case at Gamestop, mostly top row, easily my luckiest pull yet!

Pulled Norbert, Daggett, Stump, Powdered Toast Man, and Catdog.

Catdog and Stump were by far the heaviest, while the rest felt fairly similar in weight.
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you find a stranger in the alps?!

Mystery_Mini_God

Postby Mystery_Mini_God » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:15 pm

I like the Exclusives.

#TheyAllComeHome

Return to “Blind Bags”