DC Universe Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
SaberFireTiger

Re: DC Universe Minis

Postby SaberFireTiger » Wed May 01, 2013 7:21 pm

I have a Catwoman collection going so I'm only interested in the 1/24 one. Everything else I'm just going to pass up until they release some Superman ones.
Call me Brenda!
ImageImageImage

Joker_Heath

Postby Joker_Heath » Wed May 01, 2013 7:39 pm

I placed two pre-orders from Plunder Run. Then I got two emails from them, with tracking numbers :)

Looking at the info from USPS, the two packages were checked in about 5-minutes apart....I'm thinking they coulda boxed it all together, but whatever.

Viciously hitting F5 on usps.com, one of the two was scheduled to arrive May 1 (today) the other May 6.... :eek: Confused, I hoped usps.com was just behind....today I received one box from Plunder Run....Man of Steel pops....cool, but I was really hoping it would be my DC Mystery Minis case.... :(

Tracking still has my other package in Washington....REALLY hoping that's not right [-o<
Names Michael....hi :smt006

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu May 02, 2013 9:27 am

Joker_Heath wrote:I placed two pre-orders from Plunder Run. Then I got two emails from them, with tracking numbers :)

Looking at the info from USPS, the two packages were checked in about 5-minutes apart....I'm thinking they coulda boxed it all together, but whatever.

Viciously hitting F5 on usps.com, one of the two was scheduled to arrive May 1 (today) the other May 6.... :eek: Confused, I hoped usps.com was just behind....today I received one box from Plunder Run....Man of Steel pops....cool, but I was really hoping it would be my DC Mystery Minis case.... :(

Tracking still has my other package in Washington....REALLY hoping that's not right [-o<

Mine was scheduled for a May 3rd delivery but when I checked it again, it changed to May 6th as well. Not sure what happened, must have been some kind of delay. Weather maybe?
Don't worry, it will get there. The box still showing Washington is because it was loaded on a truck but has not come off to be scanned again. When the box is removed from the truck that is when you will see the next update.
From all of the positive stuff about Plunder Run, I would not be worried.
Last edited by Battastic on Fri May 03, 2013 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

missbantz

Postby missbantz » Thu May 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Loving these! Just picked up 3 from my comic store today. Pulled a 1/24 Joker and two 1/24 Catwoman. I traded one of my Catwoman for the 1/12 Batman the shop had as a display. I have a feeling this is going to be a popular set. The shop got them in yesterday and they only had around 6-7 left before I bought 3.

Asylum Hollywood

Postby Asylum Hollywood » Thu May 02, 2013 6:10 pm

It looks like an awesome DC series, yup. Never quite understood the earlier DC Domo set. :razz:

haydenstorm
Hall of Fame Class of 2021

Postby haydenstorm » Thu May 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Got mine ordered from Gemini, just waiting for shipments to go out. The domo set I liked more than I thought I would .more for the costumes I guess.
John
Proud host of F.D.O. 6 ,and F.D.O. 7, F.D.O.8

rkwo

Postby rkwo » Thu May 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Got my order from Plunder Run, Man of Action said it will be a couple more weeks before they ship out. I ordered from Man of Action in March and Plunder Run last week. Needless to say, I know where I am ordering my next case.
Rodney Image

haydenstorm

Postby haydenstorm » Fri May 03, 2013 7:45 am

I sent Gemini a release this morning to check the status on the preorder I did on the first day it was available. Gemini provides great service , just odd it hasnt shipped yet and others have.they might have got a short order though.
John

fignuts57

Postby fignuts57 » Sat May 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Got my two cases from Plunder Run today. Pretty impressed so far. Managed to pull a 1/72 Batgirl, 1/72 Batman, and a 1/144 Joker. And WAY too many Penguins. Fairly certain I just need the other three 1/144 pieces to complete the set.
My name is Chris
POP total: 1000+
Still on the hunt for:
NOTHING!!! I HAVE TOO MUCH!!!!
Instagram: fignuts57

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Sat May 04, 2013 7:43 pm

My case arrived today! It's always nice when you get things early. I will post pics of the ones I want to sell as soon as I can.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

fignuts57

Postby fignuts57 » Sat May 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Now the big question: do I buy another case or try and snipe the remaining pieces individually online? Probably be WAY cheaper to buy them individually, but I love opening all the boxes :)
My name is Chris
POP total: 1000+
Still on the hunt for:
NOTHING!!! I HAVE TOO MUCH!!!!
Instagram: fignuts57

JokersWild
Hall of Fame Class of 2019
Hall of Fame Class of 2019

Postby JokersWild » Wed May 08, 2013 5:20 pm

i got my 2 cases today from entertainment earth...got lots of doubles to trade, was there a thread made for trading these? i cant seem to find anything.
Instagram: ArkhamPhotography & JokersWildCustoms
Funklub Member #1788
Looking for: Joker proto set is complete...for now!

haydenstorm

Postby haydenstorm » Wed May 08, 2013 9:52 pm

I get my case tomorrow. Hopefully I get some rare ones so I dont have to ebay them like I did the domo set.
John

Joker_Heath

Postby Joker_Heath » Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 pm

JokersWild wrote:i got my 2 cases today from entertainment earth...got lots of doubles to trade, was there a thread made for trading these? i cant seem to find anything.

The was a trading thread, but it was taken down for some reason. Now people are listing them in the Sales & Trades section.

All but 2 of my duplicates are up for grabs.....suppose a picture would help
:rolleyes:
Names Michael....hi :smt006

chester
Hall of Fame Class of 2009
Hall of Fame Class of 2009

Postby chester » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Scotty3333 wrote:I sooooo don't like blind boxes. The actual pieces are amazingly cool, but the idea of buying something and getting duplicate after duplicate--it's nuts. BUT--the DC heroes minis are so calling to me. I'm with Elaine, the standing Catwoman is probably my favorite--had a huge crush on Julie Newmar's catwoman as a kid. The toothy smiling Penguin is a must have, too.

I'm totally with you Scotty. I go 6 D.C. ones today and three were doubles.YUK fortunately I have an extra catwoman standing if you still need or want her?
Hello everyone! In case you don't know my name is Paul(Chester if your nasty)

Gregory

Postby Gregory » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:28 pm

Has there been any word about a second series of the DC Universe?

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:47 am

No word yet that I have found.

Should we start with the "For series 2 I would love to see..." portion of the waiting game?

Gregory

Postby Gregory » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Battastic wrote:Should we start with the "For series 2 I would love to see..." portion of the waiting game?

Good idea.

Maserati777

Postby Maserati777 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:27 pm

I've been buying these recently, I've only bought 10 of these, 6 from Go! and 4 from Barnes and Noble.

I've pulled
2 1/144 Batman
2 Smiling Black Batman
2 Growling Black Batman
2 1/12 Heath Ledger Joker
1 1/144 Original Joker
1 Smiling Blue Batman

Edit: Today I went to Go and bought 2 DC Mystery Minis and got the 1/144 Heath Ledger Joker, also a 1/18 Heath Joker, so far I've only pulled Batman and Joker, but I've pulled 4 1/144, 2 from Barnes and Noble and 2 from Go!.

Return to “Blind Bags”