Sci-Fi Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
zoomfactor32

Re: Sci-Fi Minis

Postby zoomfactor32 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:57 am

I had an idea for a future Sci-Fi Mini that might be a little different. How about the Time Machine from H.G. Wells' Time Machine? I was partly inspired by The Big Bang Theory episode where the boys purchase their own time machine. ;-) Anyways, it might be a little out of scale as a mini, but it still might be really cool.

misterjstewart

Postby misterjstewart » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:16 pm

zoomfactor32 wrote:I had an idea for a future Sci-Fi Mini that might be a little different. How about the Time Machine from H.G. Wells' Time Machine? I was partly inspired by The Big Bang Theory episode where the boys purchase their own time machine. ;-) Anyways, it might be a little out of scale as a mini, but it still might be really cool.

Ooh, that would be kinda cool. Add a Morlock mini too.
--------------8< SNIP >8------------------
Her: "How many of those things are you gonna buy?"
Me: "All of them."

Call me James.
IG: @misterjstewart (toys and life)
Los Spastikos Fantastikos

operez086

Postby operez086 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:56 am

misterjstewart wrote:
zoomfactor32 wrote:I had an idea for a future Sci-Fi Mini that might be a little different. How about the Time Machine from H.G. Wells' Time Machine? I was partly inspired by The Big Bang Theory episode where the boys purchase their own time machine. ;-) Anyways, it might be a little out of scale as a mini, but it still might be really cool.

Ooh, that would be kinda cool. Add a Morlock mini too.

That would all sound cool. i really love the original movie. I want to read the book again too
-->Oliver<--
Instagram: oliverjperez

jenjen

Postby jenjen » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:56 pm

these look really cool, and I'm guessing will make lots of different versions.

APOPCALYPSE

Postby APOPCALYPSE » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Still need a couple from series 1 hope I can find them before series 2 comes out... ](*,)
Me when I find the Mini I’ve been looking for lol

operez086

Postby operez086 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:09 pm

I managed to score 3 minis but no Rocketeer! #-o
i wish they didn't make him harder to find than the Clear Predator and even the GITD Tron! Those guys should've been harder to find than this guy
-->Oliver<--

skinny_puppy123

Postby skinny_puppy123 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 am

operez086 wrote:I managed to score 3 minis but no Rocketeer! #-o
i wish they didn't make him harder to find than the Clear Predator and even the GITD Tron! Those guys should've been harder to find than this guy

I completely agree! I have both the clear predator and GITD tron. Would much rather have the Martian and Rocketeer!

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:39 pm

I wound up with an extra Mars Attacks Martian, the seller wouldn't separate the lot. I wouldn't mind trading him for stuff from my want list.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

operez086

Postby operez086 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:04 am

HellKat613 wrote:I wound up with an extra Mars Attacks Martian, the seller wouldn't separate the lot. I wouldn't mind trading him for stuff from my want list.

Lucky! I'd love another one for trade bait. I know a few people that would trade that for a Rocketeer. I was fortunate that i got the Mars martian on my 2nd try! If i see something on your want list, i'll hit you up!
-->Oliver<--

Gorbachev76

Postby Gorbachev76 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Just ordered 3 of these. I know all of the characters except the Firefly ones (I think both of them are Firefly characters?). I will post my finds when I get them this week.
Some of my collection

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Good luck!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Krimreaper

Postby Krimreaper » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:38 pm

Is there any updates on when Series 2 of The Sci-Fi and the Horror minis are going to be available?
Hi, my name is Jim

Over 200 funko pieces and growing.

Grail- Headless Ned

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:51 am

Gorbachev76 wrote:Just ordered 3 of these. I know all of the characters except the Firefly ones (I think both of them are Firefly characters?). I will post my finds when I get them this week.

Probably Mal and Jayne from Firefly? Good luck in your pulls!

Krimreaper wrote:Is there any updates on when Series 2 of The Sci-Fi and the Horror minis are going to be available?

I don't think we've had any updates, but I'm ready for Series 2. I've finally collected all of the Sci-Fi minis from Series 1 except GITD Tron, the Bloody/Stealth Predator variants, and the Lootcrate Mal Reynolds, and I can't wait to add more of these guys.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

Gorbachev76

Postby Gorbachev76 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:06 pm

Update!

From the initial 3 I ordered, I got: Spock, Alien, and Judge Dredd.

I ordered 5 more from Gamestop.com and got: Spock (again), Alien (again), E.T. (score!), the robot, & Tron.

Probably going to gift the extra Spock. I like the Alien too much to give away, so I'm keeping it for display in my office.
Some of my collection

wickerjay

Postby wickerjay » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:35 am

I'm looking for a Jayne. I have an extra clear Predator and a bloody one, both Aliens, and an assortment of 1/12 figures willing to trade. Even if you can't part with him but have a scale, I'd really appreciate his weight in grams. Please PM if you can help out.

I can't wait for Series 2 to come out as there are so many great ones there too. I'm really looking forward to the BSG and Alien Queen figures.

operez086

Postby operez086 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:36 pm

wickerjay wrote:I'm looking for a Jayne. I have an extra clear Predator and a bloody one, both Aliens, and an assortment of 1/12 figures willing to trade. Even if you can't part with him but have a scale, I'd really appreciate his weight in grams. Please PM if you can help out.

Sent you a PM :D
-->Oliver<--

wickerjay

Postby wickerjay » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Does anyone display these in one of those Michael's shot glass display cases? If so do all of them fit (size-wise not quantity)? I'm mainly concerned about the Alien mini not fitting.

lobsterfish

Postby lobsterfish » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:43 pm

wickerjay wrote:Does anyone display these in one of those Michael's shot glass display cases? If so do all of them fit (size-wise not quantity)? I'm mainly concerned about the Alien mini not fitting.

I had to put my alien on top. It doesn't fit standing up, but you can squish it in there crooked somehow.
Wants: Mystery Mini Horror S1: Michael Myers, S2: Werewolf, Crow
Have/Trade: Mystery Mini Horror S2: Hitchcock, Ed, Shawn, Nostaferu, Fly

misterjstewart

Postby misterjstewart » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:30 pm

wickerjay wrote:Does anyone display these in one of those Michael's shot glass display cases? If so do all of them fit (size-wise not quantity)? I'm mainly concerned about the Alien mini not fitting.

The Alien Xenomorphs kinda fit but just barely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
--------------8< SNIP >8------------------
Her: "How many of those things are you gonna buy?"
Me: "All of them."

Call me James.
IG: @misterjstewart (toys and life)
Los Spastikos Fantastikos

caml

Postby caml » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:55 am

I was finally able to find myself a Mars Attacks alien the other day, but was curious why he didn't have a helmet.

I've seen photos with the helmet like the one above. Was it a removable helmet and mine was lost during packaging?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:50 am

Did you get it yourself, I.E. by buying a random blind box?
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

caml

Postby caml » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:16 am

Yup sure did. I checked the bag and surrounding area multiple times thinking in my excitement it fell out somewhere.

YoungDeisel32

Postby YoungDeisel32 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:11 pm

If possible, does anyone have an extra of the bloody predator minis. I have a Metaluna Mutant, Robocop available for trade. It would be much appreciated.
Last edited by YoungDeisel32 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mystery Mini Trade:

Have: Castiel. Repunzel, ht Black Widow, Sadness (laying), Werewolf, Doc Brown, Starbuck, Cylon Centurion x2.

Want: Gym Teacher Dean, Leviathon, HT Simba (adult), Captain Hook, Joy (wagon), Kane Facehugger, Leeloo (Multipass), Zombie Ed.

Propellarhead9

Postby Propellarhead9 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:03 pm

I'm still missing 8 from this set. Unfortunately the only doubles I have are freaking Judge Dredd and nobody seems to want them.
My Collection:
Mystery Minis: 76
Dorbz: 127
Reaction: 4
Wacky Wobblers: 4
Vinyl Idolz: 1
Rock Candy: 2
Pint Size Heroes: 25

caml

Postby caml » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:39 pm

:-k I've got one regular predator duplicate. I do need Robbie

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:30 pm

caml wrote:I was finally able to find myself a Mars Attacks alien the other day, but was curious why he didn't have a helmet.

I've seen photos with the helmet like the one above. Was it a removable helmet and mine was lost during packaging?

Yes, it was in another smaller black bag attached to the bigger black bag the figure was in. It's a two part mold that you snap together around his head and place inside the grooves you see on the figure. Did you throw the bag out? It is probably in there!
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

caml

Postby caml » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:34 pm

There wasn't anything inside the box or bag. I tried contacting funko through their email which was a joke. No one ever responded and I followed up. I purchased 9 blind boxes from gamestop and they weren't tampered with or anything. The icing on the cake of course is he's the damn 1/72 character of an old line. There's no way I could pull myself to buy it on the secondary market.

Thanks for the info though ShyGuyPal!

Return to “Blind Bags”