Blizzard Mystery Minis! Heroes of the Storm.

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
davemoseley

Re: Blizzard Mystery Minis! Heroes of the Storm.

Postby davemoseley » Thu May 21, 2015 12:50 pm

mackzilla wrote:Picked up the lightest ones and got these 2

Was hoping for the jim raynor ones. Going to just end up getting a case I think.

Jim Raynor is surprisingly heavy, and like I say, if you pinch the side of the box lightly ('width'-ways, I'd say) he won't shake at all... I call this the Dragon test :p

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Thu May 21, 2015 2:08 pm

Okay, I'll prolly go tonight, I will be going for the back bottom, looking for a Diablo.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Fri May 22, 2015 12:54 am

dolphinax2 wrote:Okay, I'll prolly go tonight, I will be going for the back bottom, looking for a Diablo.

going tomorrow...hope i score that diablo.
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat May 23, 2015 11:58 am

Just a heads up, I went into a Gamestop yesterday to check these out and found something suspicious.

I saw two that had really loose plastic covering on them. I checked them by shaking and couldn't find a Diablo, and I believe felt three of the guy with the gun based on my shaking and only one of the Stitch guy. I hypothesize someone returned them and shrink-wrapped them (doing a terrible job). They also had a noticeable loose area on the bottom of the box. Watch out for strange shrink-wrapped boxes!

I probably should have informed the Gamestop person, but she didn't seem that interested.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Sat May 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Thanks for the heads up. That is not cool behavior.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

kevintree
Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Hall of Fame Class of 2020

Postby kevintree » Sat May 23, 2015 9:09 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:Just a heads up, I went into a Gamestop yesterday to check these out and found something suspicious.

I saw two that had really loose plastic covering on them. I checked them by shaking and couldn't find a Diablo, and I believe felt three of the guy with the gun based on my shaking and only one of the Stitch guy. I hypothesize someone returned them and shrink-wrapped them (doing a terrible job). They also had a noticeable loose area on the bottom of the box. Watch out for strange shrink-wrapped boxes!

I probably should have informed the Gamestop person, but she didn't seem that interested.

SHADY!

This is why people should buy brand new full boxes to get the whole set :P
kevin/tree
instagram.com/funkotree

Guneagle01

Postby Guneagle01 » Mon May 25, 2015 11:11 am

Got the Witch Doctor, Kerrigan, and Tyrael from my Gamestop, the manager was cool and said if I got doubles I could exchange it for another one, even though I told him you couldn't get doubles cause the entire set is in one case, but still good to know.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon May 25, 2015 11:20 am

Was at the HT in San Diego and they finally have them in. Unfortunately, they sell for $10 and with the current sale of buy one get 30% off it is cheaper to buy from Gamestop.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

Cthulhu Mythos

Postby Cthulhu Mythos » Mon May 25, 2015 8:20 pm

Not sure if this is a company wide policy or just for my local store in Buffalo but when I was purchasing a box (replacement Tyrael, the one in my case had a broken wing) the worker showed me a Jim Raynor and said I could trade if I didn't like the one I got. She made it seem like that was a normal thing, even mentioning that when they did this for GoT they got a Viserion with their pull and some lucky dude got to trade that for a common prolly lol. This probably wont help me much in the future because I always buy at least 1 case and get all the commons then chase the rares but its cool they do that anyways.
Also gotta say the quality of these minis is fantastic all around. Funko is definitly stepping up their mini game.

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Tue May 26, 2015 4:55 am

quite simply the greatest thing I have ever seen with my own eyes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

davemoseley

Postby davemoseley » Wed May 27, 2015 10:53 pm

I've yet to pull a duplicate but I've pulled both Jim Raynors and I'm only looking for Tyrael and the Witch Doctor now, so I think I might turn to eBay... is anybody interesting in trading for the blue Raynor?

GameOfWhooves

Postby GameOfWhooves » Thu May 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Went in to my Hot Topic today and they had a full case. With the exception of the Novas, they are all big and heavy minis. Here are pictures of the layout.

Top Layer

Bottom Layer

I can't decide which one I like the best. Tyrael's wings are awesome, love the guitars strapped to the back of the Tauren, even small details like the zerg skull on the Witch Doctor are amazing.
I'm Bryan.
ISO of Aloy Proto from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Artumz

Postby Artumz » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 am

I picked one of these up on a whim while at GameStop the other day while looking around for Pops. I've been a pretty big Blizzard fan for a while, and while HOTS is not my favourite game by them, I still do like it a bit. I went in pretty much completely blind because I didn't even look at what the characters you could get were - luckily I got one I really like! I played WoW heavily in WOTLK and just had a really good experience with that WoW expansion in general, so I was very happy getting this one!

(This has slightly redeemed my faith in mystery minis a little after getting the same Daryl figure from TWD ones 3 times in a row..)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pop! Count : Way too many.
Grails - Tupac, Shadow Illidan

Juggernaut209

Postby Juggernaut209 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:50 am

I had forgotten these were coming out, I stumbled across them and bought a bunch at GameStop. Awesome series... great sculpts and most have a little bulk to them. Diablo quickly became one of my favorite minis. Ended up with extras of the I still need Jim Raynor, Tyrael, and the Lich King. I ended up with extras of the girl with the goggles and the zombie chef, anyone know their character names?
POP! Count - 64
Mystery Mini Count - 327
Mini Wants: Zootopia Nick Wilde
Minis to Trade: 1/144 Jaime Lannister, 1/72 WALL-E, Robbie the Robot, Bloody Predator, King Joffrey, Carl Grimes, Diablo, Super Mutant, Jason Voorhees (Series 3)
Toy pics from my collection: https://www.instagram.com/presidentjuggernaut/

CactusDan

Postby CactusDan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:55 pm

I am down for WOW mystery minis!

davemoseley

Postby davemoseley » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Juggernaut209 wrote:I had forgotten these were coming out, I stumbled across them and bought a bunch at GameStop. Awesome series... great sculpts and most have a little bulk to them. Diablo quickly became one of my favorite minis. Ended up with extras of the I still need Jim Raynor, Tyrael, and the Lich King. I ended up with extras of the girl with the goggles and the zombie chef, anyone know their character names?

The girl is Nova - I have the blue Raynor if you wanted to trade her.

CactusDan

Postby CactusDan » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Got the Lich King and Stiches. I hope for more WOW characters. Only picking up those although Diablo and Tyrael are tempting.

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Apologies for the necro...

I just found a case of these at Target, the first I've seen since I began collecting Mystery Minis a few months ago. Pulled a Tyreal, Ghost(?) Nova, Arthas and a Chef Stitches that I was sure was going to be Diablo ](*,) .

These are quite nice, and I'm glad I finaly found them! Will have to pick up Diablo on ebay rather than try again. :blush:
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Thes are awesome, I'm still missing a few. Hopefully we will see a series 2 this year.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Return to “Blind Bags”