Supernatural Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
stacyinil

Re: Supernatural Minis

Postby stacyinil » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:03 pm

I found 3 boxes at a Barnes & Noble I stopped in yesterday. I grabbed them in the hopes of a Hellhound, but no, just one more Crowley and 2 Liliths.

Stacy in IL

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:39 pm

gxwhyelle wrote:
saban wrote:
ZartansBro wrote:I bit the bullet and bought a mixed lot of about a dozen these guys. I paid more than retail would have been for that many blind boxes, but now I have the Hellhound, chase Abaddon, Winchester brothers (bloody Sam and Demon Dean versions), Cas, Crowley, Bobby, Gabriel, Leviathan, Thinman, and the Vanir/Scarecrow.

I don't know if that was a good deal or not, but the prospect of getting all four of the 1/72 and 1/36 figures and all of the visually interesting monsters really appealed to me.

Well, considering that you potentially would have spent even more finding them in the wild I think that it's not a bad thing.

True, depending on how much you paid, could have been worth it! How much above retail?

I paid $11 per mini. Now that I have them in-hand, I'm stoked. The demon-eyed variants look great, and I love how the various monsters and demons look mixed in with my Horror Classics. Now I just need to decide whether or not to get a Lilith to round out the lineup of villains.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

Pasunepomme

Postby Pasunepomme » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:06 pm

ZartansBro wrote:
gxwhyelle wrote:
saban wrote:
ZartansBro wrote:I bit the bullet and bought a mixed lot of about a dozen these guys. I paid more than retail would have been for that many blind boxes, but now I have the Hellhound, chase Abaddon, Winchester brothers (bloody Sam and Demon Dean versions), Cas, Crowley, Bobby, Gabriel, Leviathan, Thinman, and the Vanir/Scarecrow.

I don't know if that was a good deal or not, but the prospect of getting all four of the 1/72 and 1/36 figures and all of the visually interesting monsters really appealed to me.

Well, considering that you potentially would have spent even more finding them in the wild I think that it's not a bad thing.

True, depending on how much you paid, could have been worth it! How much above retail?

I paid $11 per mini. Now that I have them in-hand, I'm stoked. The demon-eyed variants look great, and I love how the various monsters and demons look mixed in with my Horror Classics. Now I just need to decide whether or not to get a Lilith to round out the lineup of villains.

You got a great deal, I'd say. You'd have easily spent more going after all of those chases blind. If it makes you feel any better I have bought more cases of these than I care to admit and I have yet to see a black-eyed Abaddon. Plus, at one point she and the hellhound were going for more than $50 a piece on eBay, Gabriel's been selling for about $15, I've seen Demon!Dean going for $25-$30. You did good.
ISO:

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:53 am

Pasunepomme wrote:
ZartansBro wrote:
gxwhyelle wrote:
saban wrote:

You got a great deal, I'd say. You'd have easily spent more going after all of those chases blind. If it makes you feel any better I have bought more cases of these than I care to admit and I have yet to see a black-eyed Abaddon. Plus, at one point she and the hellhound were going for more than $50 a piece on eBay, Gabriel's been selling for about $15, I've seen Demon!Dean going for $25-$30. You did good.

Whew, thanks for the reassurance! I hope you track down the ones you're hunting; Abaddon and Dean make a nice little demonic Bonnie & Clyde duo. I'll try to take some pictures tonight.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Is anyone still looking for demon Dean I need ht Cas. I can throw in some other minis and like $8
Instagram: me.and.my.figures

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:39 pm

32433christmas tree winchester style
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

minusdatails

Postby minusdatails » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:22 am

saul_damascus wrote:32433christmas tree winchester style

That looks AWESOME!! :D
My name is Kyle and I may or may not be a cat. :cat:
GRAIL: Captain America Mega Dorbz

saban

Postby saban » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:27 pm

Very nice!
IG: vickyisodd

kitana888

Postby kitana888 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:04 pm

I was gonna do the same thing, lolz.

I have the following doubles
Regular castiel
Charlie
Bobby
Crowley
Lilth
Kevin
Scarecrow

I need
Regular dean
Demon dean
Leviathan
Gadriel
Hell hound
Demon abaddon
And the other castiel
In search of: GITD La muerte pop, metallic whis, 2 pack kato & green hornet,

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:53 pm

[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:12 am

I have a bunch that I am putting in my kid's stockings for Christmas, hopefully they will get some good ones.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

hughie1987

Postby hughie1987 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Have them all I think except the damn hellhound which I really want more than the rest! Missing the castiel glowing hand exclusive also
My names Russell and I made my sig :)

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:35 pm

I am hoping for a Hell hound too. It is hard waiting for Christmas for the kids to open them.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

hughie1987

Postby hughie1987 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:45 pm

haha me and my girlfriend bought a whole case from HT i think and half at another and her sister and husband bought 2 also and no hellhound so its sad

Tilter

Postby Tilter » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:00 pm

That looks so slick, the GoT Iron Throne is the perfect size for so many vinyls :)
ImageImageImage

meeshabeth

Postby meeshabeth » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:07 am

Heyya! I just got some more mystery minis as early birthday presents and I now have 3 Hot Topic exclusive Gadreel Sam's but no Bobby :( The main reason I was so excited about the Supernatural Minis was the fact that we can finally have a Bobby and I can't seem to find one. Does anyone have any duplicate Bobby minis that they would be willing to trade me for a HT Gadreel Sam? Hell I'll even trade you two of them LOL! Or a Sam and a Hodor GoT that I have a dupe of... I'm desperate for a Bobby! lol Preferably within the US though to keep shipping costs down please.
View my collection at: popinabox.us/user/profile/meeshabeth
Instagram: MeeshasPops

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:24 pm

meeshabeth wrote:Heyya! I just got some more mystery minis as early birthday presents and I now have 3 Hot Topic exclusive Gadreel Sam's but no Bobby :( The main reason I was so excited about the Supernatural Minis was the fact that we can finally have a Bobby and I can't seem to find one. Does anyone have any duplicate Bobby minis that they would be willing to trade me for a HT Gadreel Sam? Hell I'll even trade you two of them LOL! Or a Sam and a Hodor GoT that I have a dupe of... I'm desperate for a Bobby! lol Preferably within the US though to keep shipping costs down please.

Sorry I already traded my extra bobby or I would gladly take that deal

meeshabeth

Postby meeshabeth » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:23 pm

No worries. Someone PM'ed me about a trade so I may be ok :)

meeshabeth

Postby meeshabeth » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:54 pm

I still have one more duplicate Gadreel Sam left to trade if anyone wants to trade it for anything else. I already have First Blade Dean, Crowley, and Charlie (and a Bobby on the way) so anything besides those would be welcome trades :) I also still have the duplicate Hodor available for trade... just in case anyone's interested in that.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:39 pm

meeshabeth wrote:Heyya! I just got some more mystery minis as early birthday presents and I now have 3 Hot Topic exclusive Gadreel Sam's but no Bobby :( The main reason I was so excited about the Supernatural Minis was the fact that we can finally have a Bobby and I can't seem to find one. Does anyone have any duplicate Bobby minis that they would be willing to trade me for a HT Gadreel Sam? Hell I'll even trade you two of them LOL! Or a Sam and a Hodor GoT that I have a dupe of... I'm desperate for a Bobby! lol Preferably within the US though to keep shipping costs down please.

I believe I have an extra Bobby for you, let me go through my minis, and if so, its yours. Just shoot me your address, and give me a couple days to get it out.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

meeshabeth

Postby meeshabeth » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:33 am

BillyLouis wrote:I believe I have an extra Bobby for you, let me go through my minis, and if so, its yours. Just shoot me your address, and give me a couple days to get it out.

I've got a trade lined up already, but I'll let you know if it doesn't work out. Thanks though!

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:05 am

meeshabeth wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:I believe I have an extra Bobby for you, let me go through my minis, and if so, its yours. Just shoot me your address, and give me a couple days to get it out.

I've got a trade lined up already, but I'll let you know if it doesn't work out. Thanks though!

Alright, you're welcome, no problem, if it falls through let me know.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:30 pm

I'm looking for the Leviathan mini. Do these have specific layouts, like any way to determine where the Leviathan may be located?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:36 pm

I have some stuff up for trade. Can't seem to find any boxes around me so I'll try hear

I HAVE
Demon Dean
Sam
Dean
Thin man
Vanir
Charlie
Kevin
Bobby
Castiel
Crowley

I NEED
Abbadon
Demon abbadon
Hot topic castiel

I'm will it do multiples for one.
Instagram: me.and.my.figures

jemini

Postby jemini » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm also open to trades or if you want/need any of my have's let me know :)
AVAILABLE:
Lilith
Castiel
Charlie
Thinman
Scarecrow

WANT:
Demon Dean
Kevin Tran

I'm willing to get rid of multiples for one as well.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Received my first 4 Supernatural minis from my Secret Santa. Hope to get many many more.

I have Kevin, Leviathan and 2 regular Deans. I'll be up to trade a Dean for pretty much anyone else I don't have at some point. I'm hoping I'll get a couple from the wife on Christmas, but if not I'll start getting a few here and there when I'm out. I want them all...eventually! :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

hughie1987

Postby hughie1987 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:44 pm

STILL LOOKING FOR HELLHOUND

meeshabeth

Postby meeshabeth » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:42 pm

I still have one more Gadreel Sam available for trade for anything BESIDES the following: Charlie, Dean, Bobby, Crowley, or Lilith.

I don't care about trading based on rarity numbers, I just want one of everything and I only have the five listed above so far (plus the dupe). PM me if you're up to trade because I sometimes forget to check back here lol

missauru

Postby missauru » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:56 pm

John, Meesha, and anyone else just starting:

I literally have a box of dupes and would love to send them to you guys lol.

Gadreel Sam
Sam x 3
Dean x 3
Kevin x 2
Crowley x 3
Charlie
Castiel (reg)
Abbadon (reg)
Vanir (scarecrow)
Thin Man

Insane, I know. So PM me with what youd like... please :D
Gamer.Wife.Mom.OOB.TeamBacon.Missa
Image Image
MHA pops I will continue to pray for: Shouto Todoroki, Denki Kaminari, & Eijirou Kirishima

Jsp111183

Postby Jsp111183 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:04 am

I have a demon abadon with black eyes. Id gladly trade for hellhound or leviathan and scarecrow
Have a few pops to trade for gamestop call of duty pops. Including got pops, walking dead, horror and tv. Pm if interested

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Was at B&N on Sunday night since my wife had a gift card she said I could use. I grabbed two more minis and pulled Vanir and Lilith, very very happy it wasn't duplicates!

Missa, I PMed you yesterday about what you have etc and I think you read it but I didn't hear back.
Just want to make sure the PM system is working right, lol. :D

Pops!- 716ish

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:03 pm

missauru wrote:John, Meesha, and anyone else just starting:

Gadreel Sam
Sam x 3
Dean x 3
Kevin x 2
Crowley x 3
Charlie
Castiel (reg)
Abbadon (reg)
Vanir (scarecrow)
Thin Man

Wait like giving them away?

JsinLegacy

Postby JsinLegacy » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:59 am

I stopped buying these ones.. I need 4 to finish - Gym Teacher Dean, Demon Dean, Abbadon Black Eyes, and Bloody Castiel..

It was just becoming to costly to try and keep attempting to get these.. so I shelved the figures.. and moved on... such is life in the game of mystery

Top ISO
1. Apollo Freddy 2. 18" Retro Freddy Skeletor 3. Retro Freddy Skeletor

Instagram : JsinLegacy

Team BACON

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:56 pm

Do you guys still see them in HT? Or have they been sold out for a while?
grace / @gracexyl - IG

LF color protos: TWS & AOU Capt America, AOU Thor & always & forever: Original Loki :love4:

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:28 pm

I still need the Hellhound, Abaddon variant, and Gabriel. I haven't bought any "Supernatural" mini boxes in a while though, I got tired of repeat after repeat.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:31 pm

I haven't seen them at my HT but have seen them at B&N, heading down to San Diego this weekend going to be looking at both HT and B&N, still need quite a few :( but it is so much fun opening the boxes)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:25 am

JsinLegacy wrote:I stopped buying these ones.. I need 4 to finish - Gym Teacher Dean, Demon Dean, Abbadon Black Eyes, and Bloody Castiel..

It was just becoming to costly to try and keep attempting to get these.. so I shelved the figures.. and moved on... such is life in the game of mystery

I just need demon dean, black eyed abaddon, hellhound and smitey cas

JsinLegacy

Postby JsinLegacy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:05 pm

saul_damascus wrote:I just need demon dean, black eyed abaddon, hellhound and smitey cas

I just couldn't keep trying for them so I decided to stop... spend my money elsewhere and if ones falls in my lap then I'm good... hahaha

Top ISO
1. Apollo Freddy 2. 18" Retro Freddy Skeletor 3. Retro Freddy Skeletor

Instagram : JsinLegacy

Team BACON

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:38 pm

JsinLegacy wrote:
saul_damascus wrote:I just need demon dean, black eyed abaddon, hellhound and smitey cas

I just couldn't keep trying for them so I decided to stop... spend my money elsewhere and if ones falls in my lap then I'm good... hahaha

This is the only thing I'm afraid of. I only have 5 for now, and one duplicate Dean. I know at some point I'll start to get more duplicates than ones I need, which makes me nervous because I have Pops I'd rather spend my money on. Hopefully we can get people to trade a bunch at some point...or it will be a bummer to not have a complete series.

Pops!- 716ish

meeshabeth

Postby meeshabeth » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:49 pm

missauru wrote:John, Meesha, and anyone else just starting:

Gadreel Sam
Sam x 3
Dean x 3
Kevin x 2
Crowley x 3
Charlie
Castiel (reg)
Abbadon (reg)
Vanir (scarecrow)
Thin Man

As usual, I didn't check this thread for a while and missed this lol. Do you still have any of these left? I'll PM you in case you don't check back either lol

Return to “Blind Bags”