Supernatural Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Broad St Gooner

Re: Supernatural Minis

Postby Broad St Gooner » Fri May 06, 2016 6:51 am

I bought 3 of these from B&N yesterday loose. I'm a casual fan, so I figured whatever I get would be cool. I got 2 bloodied Sams, and one regular Sam. I was not pleased.
I tried to quit, then Fallout 4 minis happened.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Fri May 06, 2016 7:16 am

I am down to black eyed Abaddon and a Hellhound, and for dumb reason I passed on a chase Abaddon on eBay for $27 delivered because I was heading on vacation days later. I still should have snagged it though......
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri May 06, 2016 2:40 pm

I still have a lot more I need, but I feel like I won't get them, or just can't afford to get them now.
I'd love to still get Castiel, a hellhound and the other angel, Gadreel I think? I'd be happy with those and maybe the gym teacher Dean, lol. Maybe someday.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Fri May 06, 2016 4:29 pm

BillyLouis wrote:I am down to black eyed Abaddon and a Hellhound, and for dumb reason I passed on a chase Abaddon on eBay for $27 delivered because I was heading on vacation days later. I still should have snagged it though......

There's a couple Abaddon on ebay you can make offers on. :/
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Fri May 06, 2016 6:11 pm

ComicsZombie wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:I am down to black eyed Abaddon and a Hellhound, and for dumb reason I passed on a chase Abaddon on eBay for $27 delivered because I was heading on vacation days later. I still should have snagged it though......

There's a couple Abaddon on ebay you can make offers on. :/

Oh I know, I just regret not biting on that one I mentioned. Now if I found a Hellhound that low, there is no way I would pass on it.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:32 pm

bumping this up because there have been reports of clearanced Supernatural minis at target. (.053) DPCI 087 06 3237

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:56 am

Finally put them in a case. Rares in one display, commons in another... it looks rad
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

LordBlackCat

Postby LordBlackCat » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:01 pm

One of the bookstores near me got in a new case just the other day. I'm confused. Was there ever a concrete layout for Supernatural or was this a series that had five different layouts?

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:22 pm

Geescube wrote:bumping this up because there have been reports of clearanced Supernatural minis at target. (.053) DPCI 087 06 3237

my Target just put out a case but they rang up at the regular $5.99 price :(

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Sowwee. I have seen it at the .53 cent price in my local FB group up north. Brickseek shows some other stores did it too but of course their stock was gone before i could snag.

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:58 pm

maybe I'll get lucky tonight. I'm headed back to the same store, hopefully they've adjusted. I was tempted to just buy the entire case at full price anyway.

btw, what is the Target #? I usually get them from the site but it doesn't show

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:32 am

The last time I was at GS they had these on clearance, paid $3 each, and out of the 3 boxes only got one I didn't have.
Still hope that someday I'll at least get Castiel and the Hellhound, but wouldn't mind Gadreel and Dean in the gym clothes. I'll do a more serious search next year when I get my tax return, most likely begging people here for any dupes, haha.

Pops!- 716ish

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Do people still need minis from this set? I have an assortment just sitting in storage that I forgot about:

Bloody Sam
Dean
Bobby
Kevin
Crowley
Charlie
Gabriel/Loki
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:47 pm

ZartansBro wrote:Do people still need minis from this set? I have an assortment just sitting in storage that I forgot about:

Bloody Sam
Dean
Bobby
Kevin
Crowley
Charlie
Gabriel/Loki

Are you looking to unload all of them together or are you up for piecing them out? I'd definitely be interested in Gabriel. I just started collecting these and have no delusions of finding him in the wild. pm me if you want to discuss.

saban

Postby saban » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:00 pm

My local Target price adjusted to $4.99 for me. I opened a few and ended up returning the rest. All I need is Hellhound and HT exclusive Castiel so I'm just giving up while I'm ahead.
IG: vickyisodd

MinisculeWayne

Postby MinisculeWayne » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:49 am

I want a Shawn Harley mini!!

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:28 pm

My wife is a big Supernatural fan, so I got her a case last Christmas. We've since managed to get everybody except the Hellhound and Hot Topic stuff. I don't see any of those being likely unless I win the lottery, though.

As an aside, does anybody know where the Hellhound design came from? Aren't they just invisible on the show?

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Heli88 wrote:My wife is a big Supernatural fan, so I got her a case last Christmas. We've since managed to get everybody except the Hellhound and Hot Topic stuff. I don't see any of those being likely unless I win the lottery, though.

As an aside, does anybody know where the Hellhound design came from? Aren't they just invisible on the show?

They've sort of shown them before. They're mostly invisible but there was one episode I think where they rigged some glasses to be able to see them or something like that.

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:09 am

Heli88 wrote:My wife is a big Supernatural fan, so I got her a case last Christmas. We've since managed to get everybody except the Hellhound and Hot Topic stuff. I don't see any of those being likely unless I win the lottery, though.

From this, I think:

Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Well, not Minis, but apparently we are getting exclusive POP!(s) at Hot Topic in December....

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:29 pm

Series two, PLEASE, Brian/Powers at be at Funko.

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:26 am

BillyLouis wrote:Series two, PLEASE, Brian/Powers at be at Funko.

I would say by now we need at the very least Chuck and Amara minis if we are not going to get pops of them.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:35 am

I would welcome those two choices. I definitely think there is enough for another series of two of Minis..

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:05 am

Easily!

Heck, I'd really appreciate having a Sam and Dean that don't look like they dressed in couples' Halloween costumes. Honestly, was there no other shirt color available?

But, yeah; as I've been watching through the show, I keep wondering why certain characters weren't made. Where's my Garth Mini? I feel as though I've been Garthed. A non-winged Castiel would be nice, too, since I'd imagine they'd revisit some of the major characters.

PS I just realized I never said thanks for the Hellhound info, so thanks to JohnnyPop and ZartansBro (Zandar?). I did finally get around to that episode, but you guys were on the ball.

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:36 pm

I'd love another series of minis, wouldn't even fool around and would straight up buy a case. one thing I would ask of Funko would be, if they do any more winged angels...PLEASE have the wings as separate pieces for us to pop in after opening. I ended up with a Cas w/ his wings snapped off right out of the box. he was my second so no biggie, but if that had been Gabriel or Gadreel I would've been really sad.

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:25 pm

I'd love some new characters as minis too (and Pops but... :-# ) I'd like to see Ellen, Jo, both versions of Ruby and Meg, Mary, John, and some of the first couple of seasons monsters. With nearly 12 seasons of characters to pick from and an active fanbase, I don't really get why these aren't being pumped out a lot?

Heli88 wrote:PS I just realized I never said thanks for the Hellhound info, so thanks to JohnnyPop and ZartansBro (Zandar?). I did finally get around to that episode, but you guys were on the ball.

No problem! I actually really liked that episode though I can't remember what season it was lol

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:51 pm

I just finished season 8, so I'm going with it being in that one somewhere.

I wonder if there's some sales reason that Supernatural isn't getting another wave; maybe they overproduced wave one? I am still seeing/hearing about them showing up at places now, at discounted prices. There are clearly lots of options for another series' worth of characters, so it can't be that.

Incidentally, if there was ever a justification for "Mini Ridez" (or something), it's the Impala. The car needs some kind of representation.

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:03 pm

True, series 1 has shown up recently at Target but they didn't hang around long. which seems to be a good indicator that there is still a market for them

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:22 pm

I'd love to see another run of Series 1 at Hot Topic. As the commissioner of the World Dodgeball Society, I feel like Gym Class Dean needs to be in my MM collection, but I can't stomach the idea of paying $100+ for a single Mystery Mini.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Teen Wolf!

http://www.fixitinpost.org - Infrequent Pop Culture Thoughts

Looking for any of the following Pop Protos: Teen Wolf 1985, Astronaut Snoopy, Halloween/Pilot Snoopy, Woodstock, Wicket, Skeletor, Target Bullseye, Sugar Bear, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Topanga (from Boy Meets World)!

justjonnoh

Postby justjonnoh » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:06 pm

Brickseek shows that all my local Targets have these in stock but i've never seen them there. Also when I put in the numbers at Brickseek it comes up "Mystery Mini Assortment 2" so maybe it's just a generic?

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:09 pm

BigHow wrote:I'd love to see another run of Series 1 at Hot Topic. As the commissioner of the World Dodgeball Society, I feel like Gym Class Dean needs to be in my MM collection, but I can't stomach the idea of paying $100+ for a single Mystery Mini.

Lol, I must have put that much in or more just trying to find him. :freddy2:
#BeastBoyShrine

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:36 pm

ComicsZombie wrote:
BigHow wrote:I'd love to see another run of Series 1 at Hot Topic. As the commissioner of the World Dodgeball Society, I feel like Gym Class Dean needs to be in my MM collection, but I can't stomach the idea of paying $100+ for a single Mystery Mini.

Lol, I must have put that much in or more just trying to find him. :freddy2:

he's the only one I'm missing as well...ah well ;-)

I seriously can't believe there hasn't been a series 2 announced yet. I caould come up with another 15 characters/variants without breaking a sweat.

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:45 pm

My brother has Gym Class Dean and I keep threatening to take it, just wasn't able to find him but I would love another set of Supernatural mystery minis.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:49 pm

I am down to just needing the Hellhound! Honestly, I hope can find one on eBay for a fair price, or a trade here.
Last edited by BillyLouis on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:21 pm

I think the only one I'm really looking for here is a Sam and Castiel. I know this series is kind of in a weird limbo of still being out there and on it's way out, but are the common versions pretty easy to come across?

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:05 pm

I still need Castiel and the Hellhound and I'd be happy, although gym teacher Dean would be the icing on the cake.
Maybe someday, haha

Pops!- 716ish

justjonnoh

Postby justjonnoh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:41 pm

So mad. Found 7 boxes today. Finally found a Castiel...however this was how he was in the box..
I'm so p***. He was one of my main wants and such a waste of money.

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:36 pm

OUCH!!!
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:13 pm

That sticks!

Interesting, it's about the exact opposite of my first Cas. Head and arms were OK but both his wings were snapped off.

Hope you can find a replacement. I'll keep you in mind if I come across another one.

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:53 pm

I have a headless Bobby, but it was more of an issue of it not being glued... this sucks! I've seen others with the wings broken off too.
#BeastBoyShrine

Return to “Blind Bags”