Supernatural Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Gorbachev76

Re: Supernatural Minis

Postby Gorbachev76 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:34 am

Got the four in that I ordered. Opened Cas, Charlie, Bobby, and Moose. No Dean. Gonna have to search online for him, unless I happen to stop by a store that has them. I think I am done with these mystery minis. Maybe.
Some of my collection

saban

Postby saban » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:05 am

Very nice Michael! That's very impressive.
IG: vickyisodd

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:20 am

Gorbachev76 wrote:Got the four in that I ordered. Opened Cas, Charlie, Bobby, and Moose. No Dean. Gonna have to search online for him, unless I happen to stop by a store that has them. I think I am done with these mystery minis. Maybe.

Contact Roma Collectibles out of indiana. I was at a con and they had the supernatural minis opened for sale.
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:38 am

I think I'm done with these minis too. Even though I wanted to buy a HT case I realized I should try to sell off my commons first otherwise I'm gonna be stuck w a lot of 1/12s and almost no one to trade with locally.
grace / @gracexyl - IG

LF color protos: TWS & AOU Capt America, AOU Thor & always & forever: Original Loki :love4:

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:40 am

I do wish they had cuter eyes :< or just, eyes in general haha.
grace / @gracexyl - IG

LF color protos: TWS & AOU Capt America, AOU Thor & always & forever: Original Loki :love4:

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:57 pm

saban wrote:Very nice Michael! That's very impressive.

Happy Birthday!
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

saban

Postby saban » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:08 pm

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:
saban wrote:Very nice Michael! That's very impressive.

Happy Birthday!

Ah thank you!

Padr49904

Postby Padr49904 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:40 pm

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:Just wanted to show off my now complete Supernatural collection. Got the last few pops I needed today. \:D/ Image

Whoa, that is a super sweet collection. I just have all of the Cas, regular Sam and Dean, Crowley with the red eyes, and the pre-release Charlie (it has the sticker...). I don't really like variants all that much, especially blood splatter or shiny if I have the original.
Pop Count: 36
Also have many minis and other figures.

Greatest Achievement: Going to Hot Topic everyday for 3 weeks to get a Winged Castiel.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:15 pm

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:Just wanted to show off my now complete Supernatural collection. Got the last few pops I needed today. \:D/ Image

Great collection. But I have to ask, other than the F.B.I. Winchesters, I can't tell the difference really. I mean, I know there's metallic variants for some reason, bloody, and regular. But is there any deference with the two pack? I'm not missing anything, am I?
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Awesome set up Mike, I only have a few SPN Pops.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:26 pm

BillyLouis wrote:

Great collection. But I have to ask, other than the F.B.I. Winchesters, I can't tell the difference really. I mean, I know there's metallic variants for some reason, bloody, and regular. But is there any deference with the two pack? I'm not missing anything, am I?

No, the 2 pack is just the regular versions of them. I only got it because someone offered to pick it up for me at cost while they were in Canada.
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:34 pm

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:

No, the 2 pack is just the regular versions of them. I only got it because someone offered to pick it up for me at cost while they were in Canada.

I ask because I still do not have the regular Sam and Dean, and I figured I could just snag the two pack. I only have the bloody Sam and Dean exclusives, they were to cool to pass on. They are actually the first POP!s I bought. Thank you.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:39 am

I'm looking for a couple a minis to trade

I have:
Charlie
Thin man
Bobby
Crowley
Rocket raccoon ( smiling )
Dj Pon-3 ( black )
Lyra ( black )
Octavia ( black )

I'm looking for:
HT: cas
Abbadon
Leviathan
Ht:gadreel

I will trade a couple for 1
(So like 3 to 4 for one)
Instagram: me.and.my.figures

Pasunepomme

Postby Pasunepomme » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:32 am

**taps fingers impatiently** I really hope Hot Topic gets the minis back online and in stores by the end of this coming week. It's been ages!
ISO:

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:26 pm

Ok so I have an almost foolproof way to get all the minis in this set.

So first I figured out that there's either in every case a 1/36 or a 1/72 but never both in a case. But there is more cases with the 1/36 than 1/72. Then there is 2 1/24 in every case as well. And all the 1/12 are in the case.

Now on to how to get the ones you need:
I when through the forums and listed out all the case lay out. So what I do is buy one mystery mini first were a rare one could be (like demon abbadon is in the top right of a case) so I would pick there if I end up with a different character I would go through my case layouts notes and figure out who is in that case, like a 1/36 is a higher chance to be in there than a 1/72 in that case. So I'll go back into the store and buy another one hoping that the case matched up with my notes and 85% of the time my notes are right. It's better to end up with one double than multiple doubles

But this mostly only work with a brand new case. It some times works when a couple are missing, but the case could be scrambled.
Hope this heps anybody who are missing a couple.
If anyone wants me to post my notes so far I would be glad to.

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:03 pm

^i want your notes regarding hellhound lol
grace / @gracexyl - IG

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:29 am

gxwhyelle wrote:^i want your notes regarding hellhound lol

I haven't gotten any notes sadly for the hellhound it was just pure luck. Hot topic had 2 cases mixed in one.

Pasunepomme

Postby Pasunepomme » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:00 pm

The minis are back in stock online at Hot Topic, finally: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Funko+ ... 344499.jsp

Me_and_my_figures wrote:Ok so I have an almost foolproof way to get all the minis in this set.

So first I figured out that there's either in every case a 1/36 or a 1/72 but never both in a case. But there is more cases with the 1/36 than 1/72. Then there is 2 1/24 in every case as well. And all the 1/12 are in the case.

I when through the forums and listed out all the case lay out. So what I do is buy one mystery mini first were a rare one could be (like demon abbadon is in the top right of a case) so I would pick there if I end up with a different character I would go through my case layouts notes and figure out who is in that case, like a 1/36 is a higher chance to be in there than a 1/72 in that case. So I'll go back into the store and buy another one hoping that the case matched up with my notes and 85% of the time my notes are right. It's better to end up with one double than multiple doubles

But this mostly only work with a brand new case. It some times works when a couple are missing, but the case could be scrambled.

I'm only still looking for the one HT exclusive, but I'd still love to see your notes. I find all of this stuff kinda fascinating.
ISO:

zoomfactor32

Postby zoomfactor32 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Me_and_my_figures wrote:Ok so I have an almost foolproof way to get all the minis in this set.

Thanks for posting your theory! I'm here to tell you it does work. Based on case layouts I found earlier I this thread, I was able to pull Demon Dean and Demon Abaddon from cases at Walmart. I got both from the top back right of separate cases, just like I had seen others report in their full case layouts here.

I've got simple notes at work I can post too. Not until next week however, as I'm on vacation now. ;-)

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Here are my notes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:17 pm

And
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Also

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Finally. You guy can also post your noted and layouts like the ones with ht Cas and hellhound [-o<

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:43 pm

My small haul from the Syracuse and Watertown Hot Topics:
The Twisty is for my younger sister, the Nightshade Sally and Pumpkin King for my niece, and the Herman Munster and "Supernatural" minis are for me. I ended up with another Charlie, Lilith, Dean, and Gadreel. All doubles.

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:03 am

Whee only a little bit more to Hot cash and yall can resume your buying.
grace / @gracexyl - IG

saban

Postby saban » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:18 am

Ah tomorrow the hunt begins! I'll undoubtedly end up with a bunch more dupes but I can't wait to cash in my Hot Cash.

Gorbachev76

Postby Gorbachev76 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:39 pm

Hot Cash started early today. Went online to make an order for some of the Supernatural minis, but now they are all gone. Someone must have put in an order as they had them online yesterday. My local HT didn't have any, only had the Fallout minis.

Oh well, still need regular Dean.
Some of my collection

missauru

Postby missauru » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:45 pm

Figures theyre not online when hot cash starts
Gamer.Wife.Mom.OOB.TeamBacon.Missa
Image Image
MHA pops I will continue to pray for: Shouto Todoroki, Denki Kaminari, & Eijirou Kirishima

saban

Postby saban » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:33 pm

If you go to stores ask to have them check in the back. The slower stores might have gotten two cases in but only put one out.

missauru

Postby missauru » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Posted up my dupes in the for sale section, if anyone is interested
Gamer.Wife.Mom.OOB.TeamBacon.Missa
Image Image
MHA pops I will continue to pray for: Shouto Todoroki, Denki Kaminari, & Eijirou Kirishima

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:27 pm

I bit the bullet and bought a mixed lot of about a dozen these guys. I paid more than retail would have been for that many blind boxes, but now I have the Hellhound, chase Abaddon, Winchester brothers (bloody Sam and Demon Dean versions), Cas, Crowley, Bobby, Gabriel, Leviathan, Thinman, and the Vanir/Scarecrow.

I don't know if that was a good deal or not, but the prospect of getting all four of the 1/72 and 1/36 figures and all of the visually interesting monsters really appealed to me.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:53 pm

I'm headed tonight, not sure I'll get these If they have a case of Fallout minis.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

saban

Postby saban » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:59 pm

ZartansBro wrote:I bit the bullet and bought a mixed lot of about a dozen these guys. I paid more than retail would have been for that many blind boxes, but now I have the Hellhound, chase Abaddon, Winchester brothers (bloody Sam and Demon Dean versions), Cas, Crowley, Bobby, Gabriel, Leviathan, Thinman, and the Vanir/Scarecrow.

I don't know if that was a good deal or not, but the prospect of getting all four of the 1/72 and 1/36 figures and all of the visually interesting monsters really appealed to me.

Well, considering that you potentially would have spent even more finding them in the wild I think that it's not a bad thing.

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:49 am

saban wrote:
ZartansBro wrote:I bit the bullet and bought a mixed lot of about a dozen these guys. I paid more than retail would have been for that many blind boxes, but now I have the Hellhound, chase Abaddon, Winchester brothers (bloody Sam and Demon Dean versions), Cas, Crowley, Bobby, Gabriel, Leviathan, Thinman, and the Vanir/Scarecrow.

Well, considering that you potentially would have spent even more finding them in the wild I think that it's not a bad thing.

True, depending on how much you paid, could have been worth it! How much above retail?
grace / @gracexyl - IG

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Ok what I have to trade:
DEMON DEAN
CASTIEL
DEAN
THIN MAN
CHARLIE
CROWLEY
KEVIN
BOBBY

What I'm looking for:
HOTTOPIC CAS
ABBADON

I will trade for rarity like a 1/36 for a 1/36 or 1/24 and a 1/12 or multiples for one
Last edited by Me_and_my_figures on Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

saban

Postby saban » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Me_and_my_figures wrote:Ok what I have to trade:
DEMON DEAN
CASTIEL
DEAN
THIN MAN
CHARLIE
CROWLEY
KEVIN
BOBBY

What I'm looking for:
HOTTOPIC CAS
LEVIATHAN
ABBADON
GABE
LILLITH

I will trade for rarity like a 1/36 for a 1/36 or 1/24 and a 1/12 or multiples for one

PM my your address and I'll just send you one of my Lilliths. These creepy little girls are overtaking my room.

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:14 am

Patiently waiting for payday so I can splash on more minis!
grace / @gracexyl - IG

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:12 pm

I am trying to work up the courage to "damage" my 8 duplicates regulars cas, bobby, regular dean, charlie, regular sam, kevin tran with a frying pan, Crowley and the scarecrow by screwing eye hooks into their heads so I can turn them into christmas ornaments
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

minusdatails

Postby minusdatails » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Welp I took the plunge and bought 10 of these minis at target just now... :D

If anyone wants to trade, I have:

I am looking for:
Gabriel
Hellhound

Of course I will trade multiples for one of the rarer ones...I also have Pops/Dorbz to trade as well if you want :)

I'm resisting the urge to drive up to my hot topic, I know they still have some supernatural minis in stock... lol

EDIT: I failed and went to hot topic for more minis :-"
Last edited by minusdatails on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name is Kyle and I may or may not be a cat. :cat:
GRAIL: Captain America Mega Dorbz

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:21 am

I have 1/36 demon Dean if anyone wants to trade for ht Cas? I can include other figures with Dean to trade.

Return to “Blind Bags”