Supernatural Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Me_and_my_figures

Re: Supernatural Minis

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:32 pm

I love the supernatural series I really do. I almost have them all I'm just one regular abbadon away but I really don't want another series. I got most of my figures with just pure luck. And I don't think I can handle searching around hot topics and trying to figure out case layouts. I really don't.....
Instagram: me.and.my.figures

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:34 am

I would love a second series. So many characters I would love to see. Sam as Lucifer. Regular Lucifer, hookman, cain, meg 1 and 2, yellow eyes. Ruby one and 2. John and Mary.
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

zoomfactor32

Postby zoomfactor32 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:31 pm

saul_damascus wrote:I would love a second series. So many characters I would love to see. Sam as Lucifer. Regular Lucifer, hookman, cain, meg 1 and 2, yellow eyes. Ruby one and 2. John and Mary.

That's a great list! I'd love all of the characters you mentioned to be made. I really hope there's another series. Maybe we'll get some info at Toy Fare in a couple of weeks.

I'd like more evil beings. One of my favorites was the Djinn. He had such a cool design on the show. I'd also like Bloody Mary and the Wendigo.

As for other allies, I'd also like Rufus, Ed Zeddmore, and Harry Spangler.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Yeah I would definitely welcome a second series. I love the chase.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

meeshabeth

Postby meeshabeth » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:20 pm

And a Baby!
View my collection at: popinabox.us/user/profile/meeshabeth
Instagram: MeeshasPops

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:21 pm

Prepping to get my tax return within the month, at which time I'll be looking to buy any Supernatural minis I don't have any some horror, maybe series 1 and 2. In the meantime I still have regular Dean to trade if anyone wants to, haha.

I too would look forward to a second series, but let me get all of the first series before that!! :P
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

OkinawanMatt

Postby OkinawanMatt » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Hmm... I posted a guide on how to pick out figures without buying or opening the box, but I don't see my post any more.

Here's the video guide in case it helps anyone here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af1VbZmGJMI

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Hoping to get more of these with my tax return, OR going to the WTB section and listing specific ones I still need in hopes that someone will sell them to me for cost, haha. Either way, I need quite a few more!!

Pops!- 716ish

JsinLegacy

Postby JsinLegacy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Jezter wrote:Hoping to get more of these with my tax return, OR going to the WTB section and listing specific ones I still need in hopes that someone will sell them to me for cost, haha. Either way, I need quite a few more!!

I have a bunch still left.. hit me up and we can chat... :D

Top ISO
1. Apollo Freddy 2. 18" Retro Freddy Skeletor 3. Retro Freddy Skeletor

Instagram : JsinLegacy

Team BACON

Me_and_my_figures

Postby Me_and_my_figures » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Hey anybody! I'm only missing one left, regular abbadon. If any one can help my out I have thinman, the scarecrow (Vanir), Charlie, Kevin, Bobby and a couple others I think.
Instagram: me.and.my.figures

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:07 am

JsinLegacy wrote:
Jezter wrote:Hoping to get more of these with my tax return, OR going to the WTB section and listing specific ones I still need in hopes that someone will sell them to me for cost, haha. Either way, I need quite a few more!!

I have a bunch still left.. hit me up and we can chat... :D

Deal! Hoping to have my tax return in a couple weeks, I'll PM you then and see what you have left! :D

Pops!- 716ish

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:27 am

Hey guys so are these sold out at all HTs and does anyone know if they are coming back? I still need plenty and I've been buying them locally but I still want a shot at the HT chases if anyone knows if they will be restocked.
grace / @gracexyl - IG

LF color protos: TWS & AOU Capt America, AOU Thor & always & forever: Original Loki :love4:

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:02 am

I would guess no.
My store does have some left over though, because someone ordered a case online and then returned them in store.

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:42 pm

RogueSolo wrote:I would guess no.
My store does have some left over though, because someone ordered a case online and then returned them in store.

Goodbye hopes and dreams and pretty Dean in shorts...

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:44 pm

Also it was hell waiting about 3 days for that answer lol I was twitching like the addict I am

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:51 pm

gxwhyelle wrote:Also it was hell waiting about 3 days for that answer lol I was twitching like the addict I am

What ones do you still need from this set? I have several from the boxes I've bought.

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:35 pm

WickedWonderland wrote:
gxwhyelle wrote:Also it was hell waiting about 3 days for that answer lol I was twitching like the addict I am

What ones do you still need from this set? I have several from the boxes I've bought.

Just the HT chases and hellhound. I know, I can keep dreaming lol oh and eventually I'll need to replace my reg Cas cause I stupidly got rid of mine :(

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:44 pm

gxwhyelle wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:

Just the HT chases and hellhound. I know, I can keep dreaming lol oh and eventually I'll need to replace my reg Cas cause I stupidly got rid of mine :(

I have an extra Gadreel and I have so many regular Cas's that I could start an army...seriously, I love you Cas, but leave me alone!!!

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:17 am

WickedWonderland wrote:
gxwhyelle wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:

I have an extra Gadreel and I have so many regular Cas's that I could start an army...seriously, I love you Cas, but leave me alone!!!

I wish I would get extra Castiels! I've got so many Sams bloody or otherwise and regular Deans that i could totally reenact the scene where Cas is practicing killing Deans if only I had a Cas!
grace / @gracexyl - IG

LF color protos: TWS & AOU Capt America, AOU Thor & always & forever: Original Loki :love4:

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:18 am

I still need a Hellhound, Abaddon chase, and Gabriel..
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:57 am

Well one of my local stores is having a stock take sale for 40% off the second piece (admittedly i didn't find out til the point of payment cause I'm lame) so i bought 4 pieces and scored a Cas to replace the one I got rid of! Yay. But now I have more Liliths, Kevins and Scarecrows. It's funny, I cant for the life of me get a Thinman or Leviathan or even Charlie! I don't exactly mind, since I have enough extras to trade for them, I just find it ridiculous my bad my luck is with blind boxes lol I am going back to try again for hellhound because I suck at holding onto money.
grace / @gracexyl - IG

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:42 pm

In about 2 weeks I'll be bugging people for some of these, when I get my tax return. I'd like to buy a few that I need for regular price, plus shipping, so I'll be ready to talk to people in maybe 10 days or so. Can't wait!! I'll be getting new shelves too so I can properly display everything! :D

Pops!- 716ish

Phillips88

Postby Phillips88 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:09 pm

So I'm new to Funko and just started my first mystery minis series last week and went with supernatural as I am a huge fan! I ended up buying my first one (ya know, what's the big deal?!?) Then I bought my second (hey these things are pretty cool, wait uhh wonder if I can get...) then I ended up buying the whole box at my local Books A Million lol and the rest was history. From what I hear, my Books A Million doesn't plan on getting any more in. I also checked with my local Hot Topic and I got (good luck, they go out as quickly as they come in) I GOT TO FINISH MY SET!! LOL

saban

Postby saban » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Phillips88 wrote:So I'm new to Funko and just started my first mystery minis series last week and went with supernatural as I am a huge fan! I ended up buying my first one (ya know, what's the big deal?!?) Then I bought my second (hey these things are pretty cool, wait uhh wonder if I can get...) then I ended up buying the whole box at my local Books A Million lol and the rest was history. From what I hear, my Books A Million doesn't plan on getting any more in. I also checked with my local Hot Topic and I got (good luck, they go out as quickly as they come in) I GOT TO FINISH MY SET!! LOL

I don't think they're being actively stocked anymore. However they aren't too hard to find yet. I would check local comic book stores, toys r us, target and gamestop. I remember seeing some target stores were putting this on clearance so if you still want to find them in the wild I would have to say that you should look sooner than later.

On the other hand, most of the figures are going for really decent prices on ebay, with the exception of gym teacher Dean and hellhound.
IG: vickyisodd

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Welcome to the world of minis! They can be a pain to track down once their shipping/stocking period has gone down though, especially the more rare figures. Hopefully you have good luck tracking down the rest of the characters you need!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:52 pm

I've never bought Mystery Minis before and didn't think I ever would but I snagged one today at work since it was the last one and it was just sitting there. It was the Supernatural ones and I got Dean so now I'm pretty sure I'll be trying to get more of these so I can get a Sam at least. Maybe an Abaddon (my fave!) I'd love a series 2 though with new characters and everything. They got my love of mystery unboxings.

Phillips88

Postby Phillips88 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:26 pm

saban wrote:
Phillips88 wrote:So I'm new to Funko and just started my first mystery minis series last week and went with supernatural as I am a huge fan! I ended up buying my first one (ya know, what's the big deal?!?) Then I bought my second (hey these things are pretty cool, wait uhh wonder if I can get...) then I ended up buying the whole box at my local Books A Million lol and the rest was history. From what I hear, my Books A Million doesn't plan on getting any more in. I also checked with my local Hot Topic and I got (good luck, they go out as quickly as they come in) I GOT TO FINISH MY SET!! LOL

I don't think they're being actively stocked anymore. However they aren't too hard to find yet. I would check local comic book stores, toys r us, target and gamestop. I remember seeing some target stores were putting this on clearance so if you still want to find them in the wild I would have to say that you should look sooner than later.

On the other hand, most of the figures are going for really decent prices on ebay, with the exception of gym teacher Dean and hellhound.

I think your right. My local Books A Million didn't foresee getting anymore in anytime soon. :( I did talk to my local Hot topic and the manager said they were still a big seller, both the POP and mystery minis from Supernatural, but said "I'm trying to get more in but they go out just as quick as they come in" For the time being, I'm gonna try your suggestions. I posted my list of what I needed and what I had to trade but due to the forum restrictions I was aware of, it got deleted :(

I did land a Hellhound on Ebay this weekend!! \:D/ :bounce: :compress:

Phillips88

Postby Phillips88 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:38 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Welcome to the world of minis! They can be a pain to track down once their shipping/stocking period has gone down though, especially the more rare figures. Hopefully you have good luck tracking down the rest of the characters you need!

Thanks RogueSolo I'm trying my best! I'm really just down to the chase ones now. I landed a hellhound on ebay this weekend so I'm pretty excited about that! \:D/ I posted what I was looking for and what I had to trade, but I didn't know about the newbie restrictions and it was deleted. I'm probably going to start picking up another series of mystery minis for the time being until I can complete my Supernatural set.

I would really love to run down a Gym Coach Dean if you hear about one anywhere! One that's not $130 on Ebay lol :eek: ](*,)

Phillips88

Postby Phillips88 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:45 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:I've never bought Mystery Minis before and didn't think I ever would but I snagged one today at work since it was the last one and it was just sitting there. It was the Supernatural ones and I got Dean so now I'm pretty sure I'll be trying to get more of these so I can get a Sam at least. Maybe an Abaddon (my fave!) I'd love a series 2 though with new characters and everything. They got my love of mystery unboxings.

That was the same thing that happened to me JohnnyPOP lol, bought one just cause I'm a big supernatural fan and iv been addicted to the chase ever sense! Id have you an extra Abaddon if I can ever start trading on here lol . A series 2 would be AMAZING!! \:D/

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:57 pm

Phillips88 wrote:That was the same thing that happened to me JohnnyPOP lol, bought one just cause I'm a big supernatural fan and iv been addicted to the chase ever sense! Id have you an extra Abaddon if I can ever start trading on here lol . A series 2 would be AMAZING!! \:D/

Yeah, I loved the show and I'd seen unboxing videos for the figures and just went for it. I think I'm gonna casually collect these. As much as someone can casually collect anything. Especially the Supernatural ones! I don't know if we'll get more in at work, but I might throw one into an order on Amazon or something here and there. That'd be awesome! Except I have nothing to trade right now lol.

I love the details on these a lot, especially for such small figures.

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:24 pm

OMG OMG GUYS!!!! After relentlessly buying like 24 of these things since January I finally FINALLY bought 4 today, AND the 2nd one I opened was hellhound!!!!!!! I REALLY SUCK AT SHAKING BOXES BUT I had 15min before work began, wandered into the shop and was like ok what the heck here goes AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO GLAD I WASTED SO MUCH MONEY CAUSE NOW I HAVE A WEIRD BLUE DOG!
grace / @gracexyl - IG

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Now I really do only need the damned HT chases. Which, if what you guys are saying is true and they aren't getting more of, I will never get my grubby little hands on. BUT I WILL BE SAD LATER BECAUSE I AM HAPPY NOW and I can't multitask very well
grace / @gracexyl - IG

beckysaurus
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby beckysaurus » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Yay Grace! So glad you found your Hellhound!! HTs near me are completely sold out as far as I'm told :(
San Diego funatic

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Very killer pull, Grace. Glad one of us is still finding the chases. I still need three myself.

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:04 pm

Thanks Becky and Billy! I'm pretty stoked. If everyone goes and bother their HTs to bring them back in maybe we can make it happen!! lol I'm not paying 130 for gym Dean no matter how much I love him.
grace / @gracexyl - IG

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Congrats Grace!
Marty
Funklub member #1093

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Thank you Marty! what ever happened to the box you were trying to get rid of?
grace / @gracexyl - IG

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:14 pm

I sold the case for $90 on eBay; put it up for BIN and it sold within the hour. Lowballed myself on the price, but I just wanted to recoup my cost. Which I did, until eBay hit me with a freaking $10 usage fee at the end of the month :evil:
Oh well.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

gxwhyelle

Postby gxwhyelle » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Some you win and some you lose...eBay is the worst.
grace / @gracexyl - IG

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:21 pm

I just wish you had been collecting these back then so I could have helped you out instead!
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Return to “Blind Bags”