Game of Thrones: Series 2 Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Game of Thrones: Series 2 Mystery Minis

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:13 am

Figured I would go ahead and start a new thread for series two, so the original thread can stay devoted to the first series.

I also just stumbled upon a picture from Toy Fair showing the [Hot Topic] case ratios, which should help for people who want to plan which figures they're getting.

Discuss!

Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

missauru

Re: Game of Thrones: Series 2 Mystery Minis

Postby missauru » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:13 am

I basically want this whole set. So awesome :)
Very glad I don't see any stupid 1/144
Gamer.Wife.Mom.OOB.TeamBacon.Missa
Image Image
MHA pops I will continue to pray for: Shouto Todoroki, Denki Kaminari, & Eijirou Kirishima

CyberSteak

Postby CyberSteak » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:51 am

Gonna be tough to army build the Wights.

CyberSteak

Postby CyberSteak » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:54 am

I'll carry this over from the other thread...

mmcvey wrote:I did this for the Frozen minis, but assuming no duplicates in boxes of 12 and with the given rarities there should be 6 different cases for GoT 2nd Edition (hooray for no 1/144s). You can figure out all but the last figure for the 6 unique cases.

1.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Hound, Mountain
2.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Hound, Grey Worm
3.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Hound, Drogon
4.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Mountain, Grey Worm
5.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Mountain, Drogon
6.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Grey Worm, Drogon

Two of those cases will have the Wight as the 12th figure, two will have Viserion, and then Metallic Drogon and Hodor II will be in one each.

And then there's Hot Topic...............

So in a case you're guaranteed Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I at 1/12.

Then you got The Hound, The Mountain, Grey Worm, and Drogon as 1/24. Of those four, I'm least interested in Drogon. I managed to get the four dragons from series one (Drogon...so expensive). So I'm hoping to get a figure I don't have.

Then the Wights and Viserion at 1/36. And again, I'd rather get a Wight then Viserion. I guess if I do pull a Viserion I could flip him on eBay to help pay for the two cases I have ordered.

Hopefully after all said and done, I'm only chasing after 1 figure after I open up my two cases. Then I'll have some trade bait to snag that missing piece or two or for future waves.

CyberSteak

Postby CyberSteak » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:29 am

Speaking of trading and selling. I tried to post in the BST section and wasn't able to. When are those restrictions lifted for new accounts?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:42 am

100 posts and 6 months. It's listed at the top of the Sales forum.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

CyberSteak

Postby CyberSteak » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:15 am

RogueSolo wrote:100 posts and 6 months. It's listed at the top of the Sales forum.

Ugh. Both? So will it be frowned upon if I let people know in this thread what dupes I have and what I'll be looking for?

molamola790

Postby molamola790 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:44 am

CyberSteak wrote:I'll carry this over from the other thread...

mmcvey wrote:I did this for the Frozen minis, but assuming no duplicates in boxes of 12 and with the given rarities there should be 6 different cases for GoT 2nd Edition (hooray for no 1/144s). You can figure out all but the last figure for the 6 unique cases.

1.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Hound, Mountain
2.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Hound, Grey Worm
3.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Hound, Drogon
4.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Mountain, Grey Worm
5.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Mountain, Drogon
6.) Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I, Grey Worm, Drogon

Two of those cases will have the Wight as the 12th figure, two will have Viserion, and then Metallic Drogon and Hodor II will be in one each.

And then there's Hot Topic...............

So in a case you're guaranteed Tyrion, Jon Snow, Daenerys, Jaime, Sansa, Brienne, Littlefinger, Oberyn, Hodor I at 1/12.

Then you got The Hound, The Mountain, Grey Worm, and Drogon as 1/24. Of those four, I'm least interested in Drogon. I managed to get the four dragons from series one (Drogon...so expensive). So I'm hoping to get a figure I don't have.

Then the Wights and Viserion at 1/36. And again, I'd rather get a Wight then Viserion. I guess if I do pull a Viserion I could flip him on eBay to help pay for the two cases I have ordered.

Hopefully after all said and done, I'm only chasing after 1 figure after I open up my two cases. Then I'll have some trade bait to snag that missing piece or two or for future waves.

I hope I get case number 1....

CyberSteak

Postby CyberSteak » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Well if I could snag the Mountain, the Hound, Grey Worm, Drogon, a Wight and warged Hordor with the two cases I got coming in, I'd call it a day. Chances = Slim.

hawkman2

Postby hawkman2 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Looks cool, just not sure if I'm a mini fan yet.

CyberSteak

Postby CyberSteak » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:07 pm

hawkman2 wrote:Looks cool, just not sure if I'm a mini fan yet.

I felt the same way. I think it all changes when you get one of the little suckers in your hand. They're just awesome. And easy to display due to their small scale.

mikeyvdoesit

Postby mikeyvdoesit » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Does anyone have the weight (in grams) for the Wight?

I have weights for others if you'd like to share!

Return to “Blind Bags”