Game of Thrones Series 2 Released

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MannieTheDragon

Re: Game of Thrones Series 2 Released

Postby MannieTheDragon » Mon May 11, 2015 3:04 pm

studioki wrote:You could possibly get both clegane brothers in a box. They are 1/24 rarity . There are four 1/24 rarities in the set with two 1/24 rarities in each box. So, potentially, there may be a box configuration that allows you to get both. A lot of people think there is only 1/24 chance of pulling a 1/24. That is not correct, there is a 1/24 chance of pulling a specific 1/24, but there is actually a 1/6 chance of pulling any 1/24 from an untouched box.

Quite a few people have posted box layouts in this thread. Not one of them has had both Clegane brothers in one case. And we're talking at least 4-5 different layouts. Suffice to say, at this point, it's pretty safe to assume funko doesn't put both Clegane brothers into any single case together. Regardless of the layout.
The North Remembers.

BG-315

Postby BG-315 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:29 pm

What's up all. Bought a case of series 2 last week from hot topic. Here is the layout I got ;

TOP LAYER
Back left = Jon Snow
Back right = Sansa Stark
Middle left = Jaime Lannister w/sword
Middle right = Petyr Baelish
Front left = Grey Worm
Front right = Daenerys Targaryen

BOTTOM LAYER
Back left = Hodor
Back right = Brienne of Tarth
Middle left = The Mountain
Middle right = Tyrion Lannister
Front left = Oberyn Martell
Front right = Rhaegal

Got lucky with Rhaegal, was my only reason for purchasing at hot topic.

saban

Postby saban » Mon May 11, 2015 3:51 pm

studioki wrote:You could possibly get both clegane brothers in a box. They are 1/24 rarity . There are four 1/24 rarities in the set with two 1/24 rarities in each box. So, potentially, there may be a box configuration that allows you to get both. A lot of people think there is only 1/24 chance of pulling a 1/24. That is not correct, there is a 1/24 chance of pulling a specific 1/24, but there is actually a 1/6 chance of pulling any 1/24 from an untouched box.

That would be awesome if there was a case with both brothers. I know most likely this isn't the case, but it would be nice.
IG: vickyisodd

CyberSteak

Postby CyberSteak » Mon May 11, 2015 4:51 pm

So these are still available... (note: I'm from Canada so hopefully that's not a problem.)

Extras
Sansa 1:12
Petyr 1:12
Dany 1:12
Hodor 1:12
Oberyn 1:12
Jaime 1:12
Tyrion 1:12
Brienne 1:12
Jon 1:12
Hound 1:24
Drogon 1:24

Looking For
Drogon - Metallic (1:72)
Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane (1:24)
Grey Worm (1:24)
Hodor - Warged (1:72)
Jamie Lannister with Sword {Hot Topic}
Rheagal (1:36) {Hot Topic}
Viserion (1:36)
Wright (1:36)
Wright (Glow in the Dark) (1:72) {Hot Topic}

So I'm willing to do...

A trade for a 1:24
1:24 straight up for another 1:24
2 x 1:12 for 1:24

A trade for a 1:36
3 x 1:12 for 1:36
1 x 1:12 + 1 x 1:24 for 1:36
3 x 1:12 for 1 x 36
1 x 1:12 + 1:24 for 1:36

A trade for a 1:72
Any combination of 1:12, 1:24 that would equal a 1:72

davemoseley

Postby davemoseley » Thu May 14, 2015 1:43 pm

I almost have Series 2 complete, just need the Wight and maaaaybe the HT dragon if I can be bothered to check whenever I'm there, though I'm not too fussed about having every variant of the same mold. Thanks to Saban for sending out the couple I needed, looking forward to mail call tomorrow :)

Does anybody have a Joffrey from S1 spare for trade? I'm making my wife a joke "Loot Hate
/Hate Crate" for her birthday full of her least favorite characters from her favorite franchises :p Gonna stuff it with door hangers and air fresheners for good measure as well. (I'm getting awesome real presents as well, I'm not a total d-bag.)

PoPFox20

Postby PoPFox20 » Thu May 14, 2015 8:54 pm

davemoseley wrote:I almost have Series 2 complete, just need the Wight and maaaaybe the HT dragon if I can be bothered to check whenever I'm there, though I'm not too fussed about having every variant of the same mold. Thanks to Saban for sending out the couple I needed, looking forward to mail call tomorrow :)

Does anybody have a Joffrey from S1 spare for trade? I'm making my wife a joke "Loot Hate
/Hate Crate" for her birthday full of her least favorite characters from her favorite franchises :p Gonna stuff it with door hangers and air fresheners for good measure as well. (I'm getting awesome real presents as well, I'm not a total d-bag.)

I gots an extraJoff if you want. PM me.

MannieTheDragon

Postby MannieTheDragon » Thu May 14, 2015 10:01 pm

davemoseley wrote:I almost have Series 2 complete, just need the Wight and maaaaybe the HT dragon if I can be bothered to check whenever I'm there, though I'm not too fussed about having every variant of the same mold. Thanks to Saban for sending out the couple I needed, looking forward to mail call tomorrow :)

lol. I'd love to see a picture of the finished product. I have a bunch of extra Joffrey figures. I'll send you one for the cost of postage. PM me if that sounds like a plan.
The North Remembers.

davemoseley

Postby davemoseley » Sat May 16, 2015 9:41 pm

:D I actually found one at a convention today, for like $5 - but thanks for the offers! (Also found a HT Exclusive Eugene for the same price, score! Love finding a bunch out of their boxes for a flat rate!)

GameOfWhooves

Postby GameOfWhooves » Fri May 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Found an untouched case at Toys R Us today and grabbed the bottom front right hoping for Viserion. It felt like it was a dragon and I ended up with a metallic Drogon! Still need Viserion and Rhaegal though...
I'm Bryan.
ISO of Aloy Proto from Horizon Zero Dawn.

MHRathian

Postby MHRathian » Sat May 23, 2015 12:35 am

Last edited by MHRathian on Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

MannieTheDragon

Postby MannieTheDragon » Sat May 23, 2015 10:59 pm

MHRathian wrote:Hi guys I have a warged Hodor I'm willing to trade for Rhageal & Dany or Rhaegal & Viserion, pls pm me if you're interested :)

Hate to break it to you, but you probably won't find anyone willing to trade a Rhaegal for a Warged Hodor. Let alone Rhaegal & Viserion.

Warged Hodor is one of chase figures from the main set, yes. But regardless, he's pretty common these days. If you were selling it on Ebay, you'd be lucky to get $25 for him. He just isn't in demand. Rhaegal, on the other hand, is a Hot Topic exclusive (which automatically makes him much more rare) selling for an average of $50 on Ebay. And because of the Hot Topic exclusivity, there are a lot of people (here and otherwise) still trying to find one for themselves.
The North Remembers.

Junlea

Postby Junlea » Sat May 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Pulled front bottom right of 2 Hot Topic cases today and got 2 duplicate Briene's. Super frustrating.

Still missing Rheagal, Wight, GITD Wight, Viserion and Metallic Drogon.
Gareth in Tampa

MHRathian

Postby MHRathian » Sun May 24, 2015 5:41 am

Last edited by MHRathian on Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Sun May 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Junlea wrote:Pulled front bottom right of 2 Hot Topic cases today and got 2 duplicate Briene's. Super frustrating.

I would take one of those dupe Brienne's off your hands. :3

I feel bad for everyone still looking for Rhaegal when I had no trouble finding two on my very first try.

I still need: Dany, Tyrion, Brienne, Jon Snow, Jaime, Metallic Drogon, Wight, GITD Wight, and Warged Hordor

saban

Postby saban » Mon May 25, 2015 1:12 am

WickedWonderland wrote:
Junlea wrote:Pulled front bottom right of 2 Hot Topic cases today and got 2 duplicate Briene's. Super frustrating.

I would take one of those dupe Brienne's off your hands. :3

I feel bad for everyone still looking for Rhaegal when I had no trouble finding two on my very first try.

I still need: Dany, Tyrion, Brienne, Jon Snow, Jaime, Metallic Drogon, Wight, GITD Wight, and Warged Hordor

I'm up to my ears in Jon Snows. pm me your address and I'll send you one.
IG: vickyisodd

POPtart

Postby POPtart » Tue May 26, 2015 11:08 pm

I love these little vinyls, they're so fun. Game of thrones is one of my favorites.
Lani (Lay-nee) from Arizona.

iamjuan8

Postby iamjuan8 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Went to Hot Topic today and found three boxes of these.
So I bought one, my first and last one.
Pulled a front top box which was heavier and thought it was a dragon but then replaced it for a box in the bottom middle left which was light in hopes of getting a Hot Topic Jaime exclusive.
Luckily enough, it was a Hot topic Jaime!
So happy! These look great.

Needs: Rosita/Eugene mini mystery

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:18 pm

If you find a picked over case when you get to Hot Topic it never hurts to ask if they have any unopened ones in the back. Just ask politely and they might do it, that is what a really sweet girl did at the one near where I used to live.

MannieTheDragon

Postby MannieTheDragon » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:39 pm

WickedWonderland wrote:If you find a picked over case when you get to Hot Topic it never hurts to ask if they have any unopened ones in the back. Just ask politely and they might do it, that is what a really sweet girl did at the one near where I used to live.

Same here. I was lucky enough to talk to an employee that collected minis as well (not GoT though) when they first got them. She was awesome enough to set aside the unopened case for the hour and a half it took me to get there. Only requirement was that I opened the boxes I bought in front of her. I was lucky enough to pull Rhaegal and a Warg Hodor from the same box. She was so happy for me that she gave me a high five. :p
The North Remembers.

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Would anyone be willing to trade a Rhaegal for a Mars attacks Martian from the sci Fi minis? Or is that not an even trade?
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Daisy05

Postby Daisy05 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:56 pm

I never managed to find a Rhaegal or Hot Topic Jaime Lannister. With Hot Cash starting tomorrow (I think!), would it be worth it to just order a bunch off the website and hope those 2 are in there? I really can't bring myself to pay ebay prices for Rhaegal. I'm also missing some figures that weren't in my case (the Hound and Warged Hodor), so I could maybe get them in the order too. Is this a good idea?
Wanted: HT Exclusive Mini Rhaegal

mikeyvdoesit

Postby mikeyvdoesit » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Does anyone have the weight in grams from the Wight?

I have them all EXCEPT the wight

Gorbachev76

Postby Gorbachev76 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:37 am

Ordered 2 of these using my Hot Cash from Hot Topic. I will post my finds soon.
Some of my collection

Daisy05

Postby Daisy05 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:47 pm

I ended up ordering 11 of these with Hot Cash and got the following:
Brienne x3
Sansa x2
The Mountain
Regular Hodor
Wight (honestly can't tell if it's the glow one)
Jon
Dany
HT Exclusive Jaime

No Rhaegal or the Hound- so the search must go on!
Wanted: HT Exclusive Mini Rhaegal

Junlea

Postby Junlea » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:35 pm

I have a spare Rhaegal (+lots of other commons) if anyone has an extra GITD Wight we could maybe work something out.
Gareth in Tampa

Tilter

Postby Tilter » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:40 pm

Daisy05 wrote:I ended up ordering 11 of these with Hot Cash and got the following:
Brienne x3
Sansa x2
The Mountain
Regular Hodor
Wight (honestly can't tell if it's the glow one)
Jon
Dany
HT Exclusive Jaime

No Rhaegal or the Hound- so the search must go on!

Hot Cash makes evertyhing great :)
ImageImageImage

Ladykatarina

Postby Ladykatarina » Sat May 14, 2016 9:07 am

I have a question for those who have complete or close to complete series one and series two set. With series 2 I have pulled many of Hudor, Jamie, Little Finger, Jon, and Obyren as well as a couple of extra Sansa and Brianne. Despite having the same odds I have never pulled a Dany and Tyrion. These two are not necessarily must for me since I have a representation of them from series one. But all I have left on my wish list is Greyworm and Rhaegal and given the odds of finding them in a pull much less a Hot Topic store (for Rhaegal) is slim. I was thinking about buying or better yet trading for those two but then I got to wondering if the Dany and Tyrion from series two are different enough or nice enough to try and get. Basically what I'm saying is I'm trying to decide if I want to add those two to my wishlist. Thoughts?

profb

Postby profb » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:07 pm

any good places to trade have a lot of series 1 looking to diversify

Return to “Blind Bags”