Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Does anyone trade their mini doubles?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
ACstock

Does anyone trade their mini doubles?

Postby ACstock » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:32 pm

I don't know if its condoned by funkofanatic.com (and if not my apologies and please delete this) but does anyone trade their mystery mini doubles or "unwanted"s? I have a bunch of doubles and "unwanted"s and I was asked by the cashier at HT what I do with my doubles, I had never thought about it before, I always just put them in the back.

If anyones up for some trade talk I could post a pic of what I've got on the "trading block", I'm in the US.

Let me know!

xmaldigolax

Re: Does anyone trade their mini doubles?

Postby xmaldigolax » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:59 am

I hang them on the telephone pole outside of my house and let people take them.
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:38 am

Most of us will post up For Sale/For Trade threads in The Mall sub-forum, but you need to meet some minimum requirements before you are allowed to post there.

There are a lot of people here who collect minis, and therefor have duplicates they want to unload. Give it some time, settle in, and in no time you can hopefully begin trading :)
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:28 am

Unfortunately the mystery mini trading post never really took off :( It's small time. However yeah collectors sales and trades is where it usually goes down.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:54 pm

I'm up for trading, and am currently trading with a fellow user on here. Private Messaging is a good way to trade.
I hope I'm not violating any rules by saying that. I am still a noob on this board, even though I've been here for a month or so.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

draemar

Postby draemar » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:01 am

You can try some local BST forums, kijiji, etc... i'd trade you but i don't buy enough of them to get doubles. haha!
ImageImageImage

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:08 pm

You can post it in the Mall forum (trades/sales) or discuss your doubles in a related topic under the Vinyl forum.
Like it was stated the Mini Trade section didn't take off, but I have found success in trading just by discussing the doubles I had and the ones I wanted.
So just keep active and post about what you have and what you want.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

skinny_puppy123

Postby skinny_puppy123 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Where is the mall board?

Return to “Blind Bags”