Walmart walking dead mystery mini DVD exclusive

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
saul_damascus

Re: Walmart walking dead mystery mini DVD exclusive

Postby saul_damascus » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:31 am

Gorbachev76 wrote:
treswright wrote:
Gorbachev76 wrote:All of the Daryls at my local Walmarts are of poor quality. I found the best looking one, but I am debating on keeping it.

I saw them when I was looking with my GF, the first one I picked up I told her "that's strange, Daryl was supposed to be holding a head." I thought they had changed the design from the glam, then I realized his whole arm was missing. Picked another one up and thought Daryl had been pilfered out of the package, then saw he was down in the bottom of it, had fallen through the "floor" behind the box window. The others looked OK. They were just in the regular rack in one of the aisles, I'm fully expecting some flipper to cut the figures out of the boxes if they sit on the shelf too long.

I wonder if they'll take it back after I opened it. I bought it mainly because of the figure. Being that none of them are good quality in my opinion, I think that is reason enough to return.

Decisions, decisions...

I don't think you can return an opened dvd. If the dvd it's self is wrapped in cellophane then maybe
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

Gorbachev76

Postby Gorbachev76 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:53 am

saul_damascus wrote:
Gorbachev76 wrote:
treswright wrote:
Gorbachev76 wrote:All of the Daryls at my local Walmarts are of poor quality. I found the best looking one, but I am debating on keeping it.

I saw them when I was looking with my GF, the first one I picked up I told her "that's strange, Daryl was supposed to be holding a head." I thought they had changed the design from the glam, then I realized his whole arm was missing. Picked another one up and thought Daryl had been pilfered out of the package, then saw he was down in the bottom of it, had fallen through the "floor" behind the box window. The others looked OK. They were just in the regular rack in one of the aisles, I'm fully expecting some flipper to cut the figures out of the boxes if they sit on the shelf too long.

I wonder if they'll take it back after I opened it. I bought it mainly because of the figure. Being that none of them are good quality in my opinion, I think that is reason enough to return.

Decisions, decisions...

I don't think you can return an opened dvd. If the dvd it's self is wrapped in cellophane then maybe

We're going to find out.

EDIT: Talked to customer service, they said they will take it back opened as long as it is for an exchange. If they don't have it, they'll give store credit.
Some of my collection

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Pulled the trigger on this but haven't opened it yet. went for DVD as they were out of the blue ray
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

Padr49904

Postby Padr49904 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Saw this at Sam's Club last week, if no one can find it in stores might wanna check there.
Pop Count: 36
Also have many minis and other figures.

Greatest Achievement: Going to Hot Topic everyday for 3 weeks to get a Winged Castiel.

Funko Pop! Fan16

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Mine was completely sold out on Friday when I went, which was okay cause it's a lot of money, but was surprised!
I think mine did have one dvd with the mini, but no blu rays.
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

treswright

Postby treswright » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:49 pm

The WM in my town sold both the BD versions it had, so I figured I should quit stalling. Went to a WM a little farther and they had one left so I grabbed it. Just need the other seasons now! Both stores had several DVD sets left though.
Last edited by treswright on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

dpb1298

Postby dpb1298 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:49 pm

Went to Wal-Mart looking for Poe and Ultron. No luck, walked by movies, saw 5 disc TWD Season 5 (Which I still had not seen and was stoked for) with Daryl mini. I thought it was only for Blu-Ray. I am so excited, I am watching TWD and have an awesome Funko Mystery Mini. This is how to get me to buy dvd's instead of waiting for Netflix. Just add Funko!
Collection:
Pops-88 + 2 pre-ordered
Pop Rides-1
Pocket Pops-1
Mystery Minis-34
Dorbz-9
Hikari-2
Vinyl-2

Noctu

Postby Noctu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:01 pm

I checked my walmart and all they had left were the DVDs, which I impulse bought one of. :-/ I wish they had had the blu-ray in stock as I don't tend to buy either anymore, but if I HAVE to, I rather just buy the fancy pants one. Oh funko, the things you make me waste money on! Lol ^_^
I'm Lyn. I know, confusing because I'm also Noctu. In real life I have a whole face too. Your mind blown yet? If not, keep talking... It's bound to splatter. XD

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:30 am

Finally opened mine. The dvd features are quite extensive.

Noctu

Postby Noctu » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:14 am

I returned mine… and got the blu-ray for a few pennies more offered sealed through eBay. Figured if I was spending the money in pursuit of a mini I should at least get fancier dads. :D
I'm Lyn. I know, confusing because I'm also Noctu. In real life I have a whole face too. Your mind blown yet? If not, keep talking... It's bound to splatter. XD

Beto

Postby Beto » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:15 pm

treswright wrote:Sighting in the Dallas area too!

image.jpg

image.jpg

He looks pretty awesome!

Return to “Blind Bags”