WWE Mystery Minis coming soon

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Quazimoto

Re: WWE Mystery Minis coming soon

Postby Quazimoto » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:51 am

Piper and Savage (and Duggan too) included in the MMs just might make it impossible to resist these any longer... If only my Walmart, like, ever got new funko stuff...

Tilter

Postby Tilter » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:06 am

Pobble wrote:Not my photo, saw this on another site, but looks like Walmart has the exclusives

"i want to be, a macho man"
ImageImageImage

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:04 pm

Got my case in last week and I must say even though I am not a huge wrestling fan, these are some of the finest MM's I have seen from a sculpt and aesthetic point of view.

One thing that really stands out for me is how they did the eyes which add to the expressions. Looking over some of my other series while I love the scupts sometimes those big white "dead" eyes I find to be off-putting to the design. Sometimes it's fine, but other figures not so much. An example is the E.T figure which I would love if not for the eyes.

Anyways, I see I am not quite finished but really happy they are doing the extra 3 at WalMart instead of Hot Topic. Much more accessible for me, in fact I just left there and they have none of the new series in yet.
Mystery Mini Addict

Propellarhead9

Postby Propellarhead9 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm

I have yet to find a store around me that has them
My Collection:
Mystery Minis: 76
Dorbz: 127
Reaction: 4
Wacky Wobblers: 4
Vinyl Idolz: 1
Rock Candy: 2
Pint Size Heroes: 25

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:49 pm

^ Same. I can't find them anywhere and I want Piper in a bad way. I've checked every Walmart in like a 30 mile radius and none of them even have them. I can't find the regular shipments at any of TRU, GameStop or Target either. I get that I live in South Florida at the bottom of the country but it's making me crazy. I plan on getting Piper, Warrior, Macho, and Flair. I think they turned out awesome.

Blehschmidt

Postby Blehschmidt » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:13 pm

Oblong wrote:Got my case in last week and I must say even though I am not a huge wrestling fan, these are some of the finest MM's I have seen from a sculpt and aesthetic point of view.

One thing that really stands out for me is how they did the eyes which add to the expressions. Looking over some of my other series while I love the scupts sometimes those big white "dead" eyes I find to be off-putting to the design. Sometimes it's fine, but other figures not so much. An example is the E.T figure which I would love if not for the eyes.

Anyways, I see I am not quite finished but really happy they are doing the extra 3 at WalMart instead of Hot Topic. Much more accessible for me, in fact I just left there and they have none of the new series in yet.

Did you happen to note who was where in the case when you opened them? I am really trying to find a George "The Animal" Steele, and if you happen to know where he was, that would be awesome!

Alternatively, if anyone has a Steele and would like to trade for Nikki Bella or The Rock.....PM me!!

Pobble

Postby Pobble » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:14 pm

I've seen these in store at gamestop and walmart in the last week in NC & SC. Didn't purchase any though.
Hi, I'm Jamie

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Blehschmidt wrote:
Oblong wrote:Got my case in last week and I must say even though I am not a huge wrestling fan, these are some of the finest MM's I have seen from a sculpt and aesthetic point of view.

Did you happen to note who was where in the case when you opened them? I am really trying to find a George "The Animal" Steele, and if you happen to know where he was, that would be awesome!

Alternatively, if anyone has a Steele and would like to trade for Nikki Bella or The Rock.....PM me!!

I didn't write my case down since I knew I was getting the whole set. From my memory, I want to say The Animal was on the top level, likely middle section, possibly on the right side. Could have been on the back row. Sorry I don't have the exact but that at least narrows it down. I know for sure it wasn't the front 2 nor on the bottom level.
Mystery Mini Addict

Mewsh1

Postby Mewsh1 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Happened to find some at Walmart yesterday and was pretty happy with my pulls. Bought 3 and got Macho Man, Duggan and Andre. Now just need to find a Piper.

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:22 am

Mewsh1 wrote:Happened to find some at Walmart yesterday and was pretty happy with my pulls. Bought 3 and got Macho Man, Duggan and Andre. Now just need to find a Piper.

Do you remember where you pulled them from in the box? Or do you happen to still have the boxes and can you tell us the number on the sticker, specifically from Macho Man?
Last edited by punksnotdead on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:27 am

Blehschmidt wrote:

Steele is on the top layer, right middle. Here you go:

Blehschmidt

Postby Blehschmidt » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:06 am

Thank You Punksnotdead! Now I just have to hope that no one has pulled from the case since I was there last night!!

Mewsh1

Postby Mewsh1 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:19 am

punksnotdead wrote:
Mewsh1 wrote:Happened to find some at Walmart yesterday and was pretty happy with my pulls. Bought 3 and got Macho Man, Duggan and Andre. Now just need to find a Piper.

Do you remember where you pulled them from in the box? Or do you happen to still have the boxes and can you tell us the number on the sticker, specifically from Macho Man?

Sorry, the case was a little picked over, so not sure where they came from.
Last edited by Mewsh1 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Didn't they pull out the right side top layer for the WalMart exclusives? So Sheik, Animal, and Andre would be replaced by Duggan, Piper, and Savage? Would stand to reason they are in the same spot?
Mystery Mini Addict

Blehschmidt

Postby Blehschmidt » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:58 pm

Oblong wrote:Didn't they pull out the right side top layer for the WalMart exclusives? So Sheik, Animal, and Andre would be replaced by Duggan, Piper, and Savage? Would stand to reason they are in the same spot?

Andre is still in the Wal Mart case, they replaced Flair, Steele, and Sheik. It would make life much easier, if they happen to be in those same spots. Unfortunately, my Wal-Mart hasn't gotten a case yet.

Propellarhead9

Postby Propellarhead9 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Went to my local Target and all I found was an empty box. Very disappointing. I didn't even realize that Walmart had exclusives. I guess I'm going to have to take the dreaded trip there sometime this week.
My Collection:

Blehschmidt

Postby Blehschmidt » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:55 pm

This information isn't going to be super helpful, but it's a start. My Wal-Mart got a case of these in, and when I came across it, the front two figures were missing. I decided to take a chance and buy both of the middle figures.

I pulled Macho Man from the Ric Flair position (as posted above), and the other one ended up being Andre the Giant (though I am willing to bet that was someone pushing it back from the front position)

I should have gone back in and grabbed the one from the back corner where Sheik would be to make sure that they have simply just replaced them position wise in the case, but based on where I got Savage from, I am willing to bet that is the case.

JsinLegacy

Postby JsinLegacy » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:19 am

Am I the only one who can't find these anywhere. I've searched a few places in my town the next town over and I can't seem to locate them.

Top ISO
1. Apollo Freddy 2. 18" Retro Freddy Skeletor 3. Retro Freddy Skeletor

Instagram : JsinLegacy

Team BACON

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:36 am

I haven't seen them as well. My store did get in a case of MLP:S3 though, in addition to the TWD:S2/S3 cases that have been sitting there all year.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Pobble

Postby Pobble » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:56 am

I just found a walmart case, bought the top layer. Exclusives were in the top font and middle rows. Will post a pic of the layout when I get home this afternoon.
Hi, I'm Jamie

Propellarhead9

Postby Propellarhead9 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:22 pm

I still haven't been able to come across any of them yet. It's starting to get really annoying, I was really looking forward to this set.
My Collection:

Pobble

Postby Pobble » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Ok, here is the layout from the top layer, Walmart case.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hi, I'm Jamie

lobsterfish

Postby lobsterfish » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Geez. I need to put on my big boy panties and go into the Walmart. Thanks for the case pictures.
Wants: Mystery Mini Horror S1: Michael Myers, S2: Werewolf, Crow
Have/Trade: Mystery Mini Horror S2: Hitchcock, Ed, Shawn, Nostaferu, Fly

Mininut30

Postby Mininut30 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:53 am

Pobble wrote:Ok, here is the layout from the top layer, Walmart case.

How did you keep track of the layout without mixing them up? You have to take them to the cashier, have the cashier put them through the register, put them in your bag, and then take them home?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:03 am

Mininut30 wrote:

How did you keep track of the layout without mixing them up? You have to take them to the cashier, have the cashier put them through the register, put them in your bag, and then take them home?

Self-checkout I bet.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Pobble

Postby Pobble » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:04 pm

Mininut30 wrote:

I asked the cashier for a marker before she rung em up lol
Hi, I'm Jamie

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:36 pm

couldn't you have just had her scan the same box 12 times?

Pobble

Postby Pobble » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Mr Yac wrote:couldn't you have just had her scan the same box 12 times?

They will do that, but, I didn't buy the case, only the top six. I marked em so they could just be tossed in the bag.They actually wouldn't even ring up, she had to get a Frozen MM and scan it 6 times.
Hi, I'm Jamie

Tilter

Postby Tilter » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:59 pm

...And the cream will rise to the top! OHHHH YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
ImageImageImage

Mininut30

Postby Mininut30 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Where in Walmart did you find these? In the toys section with the wrestling action figures? Canada sucks. They didn't even get the Dewback Pop so it's a joke when they get exclusives. I'm going to the US this weekend specifically looking for these.

Pobble

Postby Pobble » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:58 am

Mininut30 wrote:Where in Walmart did you find these? In the toys section with the wrestling action figures? Canada sucks. They didn't even get the Dewback Pop so it's a joke when they get exclusives. I'm going to the US this weekend specifically looking for these.

In the section where the baseball/trading cards are, normally up front near the registers.
Hi, I'm Jamie

Mininut30

Postby Mininut30 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:38 am

Wow didn't know they would be there.

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:09 am

Here is double confirmation on the Walmart case layout (Not my picture). If anyone is willing to get me a Piper, please let me know. I can't find these at any of the Walmarts within like 30 miles of me. I've looked everywhere.

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:00 pm

I can't find these anywhere either and my Walmarts haven't gotten any new Minis in almost a year.

PLEASE, if anyone is able to find the three Walmart exclusive WWE Mystery Minis (or even a whole, untouched, case from Walmart), let me know.

lobsterfish

Postby lobsterfish » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Just got back from Walmart. It was close to the exact layout in the photo above, but Duggan and Piper were reversed.

(back)
Warrior, Hogan
Andre, Macho
Duggan, Piper
(front)

I'm not sure I'm going to open the bottom six, but I'm guessing they are Rock, Cena, Bryan, Undertaker and lady friends.
Wants: Mystery Mini Horror S1: Michael Myers, S2: Werewolf, Crow
Have/Trade: Mystery Mini Horror S2: Hitchcock, Ed, Shawn, Nostaferu, Fly

Mininut30

Postby Mininut30 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:33 pm

I drove from Canada to 6 Wal-marts in the Buffalo area and none of the had these. It's a disgrace that Wal-mart is allowed to have exclusives and there is no product in stock.

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Still looking for these at walmarts with no luck at all.
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:38 pm

Found these today! Western NY/PA area.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:51 pm

RogueSolo...I owe you buddy! I had about given up on finding these at Walmart, checking every couple days for a month. It had been well over a week since I last checked and then saw RogueSolo's post last night and figured I would check again on my way home from work tonight.

Lo and behold, a full case of WWE minis on the shelf of my Walmart!!! Thanks to those here who posted assortments I grabbed the front top 4 boxes. At the checkout they rang up for a cool $5.78 each and the cashier remarked how expensive those little boxes were. I told her, "oh you have no idea, that is actually a GREAT price!". Having seen these 3 exclusives selling for $30+ each on ebay I was thrilled at the opportunity to get them at retail.

Of course I didn't know for sure what I had so I ripped them open the minute I got to my truck. There they were, 1st Macho Man, then Piper, and finally Hacksaw. I didn't even open the last one (think it's Flair or Andre) since I already have the full set from a case purchase.

These 3 figures are beauties. Great colors and likenesses. It's times like these that are such a rush when it comes to collecting Mini's! Woo Hoo!!!
Mystery Mini Addict

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Probably Andre, that's who I got. He's a heavy box.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Return to “Blind Bags”