WWE Mystery Minis coming soon

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Quazimoto

Re: WWE Mystery Minis coming soon

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:43 am

Welp... My Brother checked my local Walmarts yesterday and shockingly, there was a Mystery Mini restock for the first time in nearly a year. Sadly, it was a case of DC Superheroes and two cases of My Little Pony. Since they only restock either before Christmas or when everything on the shelf is sold, the chances of my area ever seeing the WWE Minis went from 85% to 99.9% will never find.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:06 am

Think I'm going to go back and try for the Hulkster. I live in a small *cough*redneck*cough* town so I'm worried these might have been picked through in the past few days though.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:36 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Think I'm going to go back and try for the Hulkster. I live in a small *cough*redneck*cough* town so I'm worried these might have been picked through in the past few days though.

I had the same 2nd thought. Went back to my WalMart a day after getting the exlcusives and someone had bought 1. With 1 box still on the top I said what the heck and bought it...sure enough there was The Hulkster! Happy to have an extra of him for the future.
Mystery Mini Addict

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:00 pm

They'd moved "his" box around, but everything looked untouched. So I took a shot and sure enough there he was!
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Bob

Postby Bob » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:58 pm

I found an untouched box at a WM today. I picked up the three exclusives, and they look awesome. I hadn't seen them at WM yet here in the DFW area. I'm not a wrestling fan, but I was when I was a kid. Macho Man, Piper, and Duggan? Come on now. These are great.

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Want to say a huge THANK YOU to RogueSolo for being able and willing to sell me the Walmart WWE Minis. After a dreadful November, it seriously lifted my spirits to see them arrive today.

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:23 am

I still haven't found these at Walmart :(
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:16 pm

I gotta admit I was a bit disappointed in The Undertaker figure...and then I saw this custom on ebay today and had to have it. Done right!

Mystery Mini Addict

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:09 am

^^^ That's pretty awesome right there!

jhorsley23

Postby jhorsley23 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:52 pm

punksnotdead wrote:Steele is on the top layer, right middle. Here you go:

I just used this post to score the last 4 I needed to complete my set! Thanks a lot for sharing this!

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:25 pm

Does anyone know the Walmart upc or item number?
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

AL78

Postby AL78 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:21 pm

I got into these a little late! The Walmart exclusives are sweet! Hopefully my local Walmart stock these up again. Maybe for Wrestlemania?

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:49 pm

Happened to catch these at a small walmart. Got Hulk, Andre and hacksaw. Rest were bought already.

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Maybe... I think that, at this point, if you're going to get a restock on the WWE Minis, WrestleMania season would be the time for it. Unfortunately, from the stories I've heard tell, most Walmart stores only got one case, if any at all. I think these were the first Walmart exclusive Mystery Minis (but don't quote me on that), so perhaps production was kept on the low end as a test run type situation.

Ladykatarina

Postby Ladykatarina » Sat May 14, 2016 8:40 am

Would someone happen to know the layout of the bottom layer? I can find images for the top but not the bottom. Thank you for your help.

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sat May 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Ladykatarina wrote:Would someone happen to know the layout of the bottom layer? I can find images for the top but not the bottom. Thank you for your help.

Bottom layer has Cena, Undertaker, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, The Rock, and Daniel Bryan. Not sure on the actual layout though, sorry.

Ladykatarina

Postby Ladykatarina » Sat May 14, 2016 2:14 pm

Quazimoto wrote:
Ladykatarina wrote:Would someone happen to know the layout of the bottom layer? I can find images for the top but not the bottom. Thank you for your help.

Bottom layer has Cena, Undertaker, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, The Rock, and Daniel Bryan. Not sure on the actual layout though, sorry.

No worries. Thank you for the reply.

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:14 pm

punksnotdead wrote:Here is double confirmation on the Walmart case layout (Not my picture). If anyone is willing to get me a Piper, please let me know. I can't find these at any of the Walmarts within like 30 miles of me. I've looked everywhere.

That setup is no longer correct. I pulled the front two and the middle right on two full fresh cases and got 2 Hogan, 2 Warrior and 2 Macho Man. It's possible that someone messed with them, but if that were the case, I doubt I would've pulled 2 of the same exact figures. Didn't bother buying the other 6, even though those were probably Roddy, Duggan and Andre. Spending another 40 bucks to find out wasn't really a gamble I wanted to take.

millerjer24

Postby millerjer24 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:27 pm

poppetmaster wrote:
punksnotdead wrote:Here is double confirmation on the Walmart case layout (Not my picture). If anyone is willing to get me a Piper, please let me know. I can't find these at any of the Walmarts within like 30 miles of me. I've looked everywhere.

That setup is no longer correct. I pulled the front two and the middle right on two full fresh cases and got 2 Hogan, 2 Warrior and 2 Macho Man. It's possible that someone messed with them, but if that were the case, I doubt I would've pulled 2 of the same exact figures. Didn't bother buying the other 6, even though those were probably Roddy, Duggan and Andre. Spending another 40 bucks to find out wasn't really a gamble I wanted to take.

Just pulled the middle rights and front right from two cases and got Hogan from one and got Macho and Duggan on the other. Didn't check for case letters.

Can't wait for Series 2!
Hey Everyone! My name is Jeremy and I'm a :freddy1: addict.

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:16 pm

millerjer24 wrote:
poppetmaster wrote:

Just pulled the middle rights and front right from two cases and got Hogan from one and got Macho and Duggan on the other. Didn't check for case letters.

Can't wait for Series 2!

I believe Macho Man is on the right middle...because I pulled the same ones out of 2 cases and got Hogan, Macho and Warrior. I went back the next day and pulled the REAR two from both cases and got Roddy and Duggan on both. The case you pulled from could have been an old layout. But I am pretty confident that the new layout has Roddy and Duggan on the rear and Macho in the middle right.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:40 pm

My store got in a "new" case of these that followed the original layout style, with Hacksaw and Hot Rod up front.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Return to “Blind Bags”