Horror minis series 2.

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Blehschmidt

Re: Horror minis series 2.

Postby Blehschmidt » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:18 am

If anyone is still looking for these, my Target just got in 2 brand new cases, I don't know if this is a fluke, or if they are just now getting them, but I thought I'd let folks know.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:39 am

Blehschmidt wrote:If anyone is still looking for these, my Target just got in 2 brand new cases, I don't know if this is a fluke, or if they are just now getting them, but I thought I'd let folks know.

Mine got in 2 cases recently too, however by the time I got there they were decimated. So I picked up 2 and they were both normal Hitchcock.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Double_O_Slevin

Postby Double_O_Slevin » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:06 pm

I've seen that Target is getting in fresh cases with their new Funko displays. I ended up finding the case layout on the original release a bit too late. Tried that same method hoping to get a particular one(Pinhead), and it seems that they've changed the layout completely for these new cases. Anyone know the new layout already?

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Looking to pick these up. Also looking to grab any duplicates from the first series as well, if anyone wants to part with them. ;-)
Just a small town girl...

buf12sbr

Postby buf12sbr » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Was able to get a HT Ed off a guy on fb this morning. got it for the lower than i have ever seen it listed too.
Doug
Team Bacon
2016 FunKlub Member - #301
Main Lines HB-HP-SW-Godzilla-Cornetto-Freddy-Deathstroke
ISO: Arrow-Deathstoke Pin set,

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Finally got a pinhead. That was the last one I needed. Yay!
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:28 pm

Congrats you two!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Double_O_Slevin wrote:I've seen that Target is getting in fresh cases with their new Funko displays. I ended up finding the case layout on the original release a bit too late. Tried that same method hoping to get a particular one(Pinhead), and it seems that they've changed the layout completely for these new cases. Anyone know the new layout already?

I was wondering this too, tired of getting Alfred's. Last case I saw was not the "old layout".
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

smee

Postby smee » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:16 pm

Valde wrote:
Double_O_Slevin wrote:I've seen that Target is getting in fresh cases with their new Funko displays. I ended up finding the case layout on the original release a bit too late. Tried that same method hoping to get a particular one(Pinhead), and it seems that they've changed the layout completely for these new cases. Anyone know the new layout already?

I was wondering this too, tired of getting Alfred's. Last case I saw was not the "old layout".

I've noticed lots of new cases showing up at Targets as well. I knew the old layout(s) and "box shaking weights/feels" like the back of my hand, and the new cases at Target didn't match those, so yeah, it looks like they may have changed it up. I did find a fresh case at Target recently that had the old layout and was able to pull a Pinhead...so it's always worth checking. The easiest way to check is to shake the box that's supposed to have Ed in it (he's heavy)...and then shake boxes like the Gremlin, Ed Scissors, Cthulhu, Shaun, etc. (they have unique shakes/weights as well compared to others). This helps me learn if it's an original case layout or a "new one".

Another helpful tip is the case that has Pinhead in it also has The Fly and Nosferatu as the other rares, so if you feel a heavy one like Cthulhu or The Werewolf the case won't have a Pinhead.

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:21 pm

I should have noted the case layout and posted it here, since I bought a whole fresh case from Target the other day. Slipped my mind. But out of that case, I did get some good ones...including Pinhead, which I wanted. I just don't remember where that slot was ](*,)

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:34 pm

Def top layer, front right. Thats where I got mine in Vegas Target at least.

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Hey guys. Newbie to this place/mini collecting. I know I'm hyper late to the party on this particular line so I've mainly just been looking in Targets. I got a mostly full case that had werewolf and GITD Cthulhu but now I've been tempted at other stores to make grabs in case I can get some of the other uncommon ones. I'm curious, as a general rule of thumb, bad idea to just grab loose boxes that are out of their case and lined up on a shelf? I know, mathematically, it's not a great move, but is that just part of the chase that I need to financially swallow? Ha.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:50 pm

That's what makes them a mystery!

If you're looking to fill in common figures, that's fine. If you're hoping to pull a more rare figure, you're probably not going to have very good odds.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:11 pm

RogueSolo wrote:That's what makes them a mystery!

If you're looking to fill in common figures, that's fine. If you're hoping to pull a more rare figure, you're probably not going to have very good odds.

Makes sense. Just need to grow some self control I guess. Thanks!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:15 pm

You never know - I pulled a gitd White Walker from GoT at a B&N that had four random boxes left on the shelf.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:00 pm

RogueSolo wrote:You never know - I pulled a gitd White Walker from GoT at a B&N that had four random boxes left on the shelf.

Congrats! Great pull - some of my best have been from random boxes at B&N. Layouts are nice but random pulls are the best!

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Sorry if this info is available somewhere and I just haven't seen it, but I was curious if this line or the Sci-Fi series 2 came out first? Since I assumed I'd missed the boat on the horror and sci-fi sets, only to find the horror ones showing up in Target, I'm optimistically wondering if the same will eventually happen for the sci-fis. Though I guess their release order may have nothing to do with whether Target gets them late like with the horror ones.

Adonia_skydazer

Postby Adonia_skydazer » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:52 am

For anyone wondering about the new "FUNKO shop" at Target....I live in a very large city we have lots of targets, I found out about the funko shop about 2-3 days after it was announced on their blog, over the course of 2 weeks I managed to go to all of them within a 30 mile drive or so from my place, I came across 1 case that had the actual layout, since going so early on i cam across many full cases of horror 2 but none of the other cases had the original layout. I then noticed a sticker bar code that was placed on the bottom of each individual box placed over where the bar code that is printed on the box normally is, which i determined is Targets way of keeping track of products being sold in their actual funko shop. Obviously each box had to be taken out of its respected spot to have these bar code stickers placed on, so im sure 95% of the employees don't know anything about layouts and just put them back in the case whichever way. So the good news is it actually makes it more fair now for people that are still looking for those chases.

Also someone else mentioned about why Target doesnt have the sci fi 2, I think it came out only a month before horror 2 but for whatever reason Target decided not to carry them, so that i do not know, only that Gamestop still has sci fi 2 as well as horror 2

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:00 pm

RogueSolo wrote:You never know - I pulled a gitd White Walker from GoT at a B&N that had four random boxes left on the shelf.

I ended up doing basically just that this morning - stumbled on 2 boxes out of their case, shrugged and grabbed them both, and one of them was Pinhead. And as excited as I was, I was also immediately forced to contend with the "Crud. I'm hooked now" revelation. :-({|=

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:04 pm

GhostAsparagus wrote:

I ended up doing basically just that this morning - stumbled on 2 boxes out of their case, shrugged and grabbed them both, and one of them was Pinhead. And as excited as I was, I was also immediately forced to contend with the "Crud. I'm hooked now" revelation. :-({|=

It's a great feeling, isn't it? \:D/
Marty
Funklub member #1093

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Does anyone have the Hot Topic Cinema 3D gremlin or Shirtless Crow? Those are the last two I need and I can't find anymore at Hot Topic - I ordered 10 boxes from Hottopic.com and they sent me regular NON HOT TOPIC boxes - was so mad, until I pulled a black and white hitchcock and the american werewolf, which I needed !

I have lots of other set items to trade.
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:09 pm

I never found either the shirtless Crow or Zombie Ed.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:01 pm

babasdada wrote:Does anyone have the Hot Topic Cinema 3D gremlin or Shirtless Crow? Those are the last two I need and I can't find anymore at Hot Topic - I ordered 10 boxes from Hottopic.com and they sent me regular NON HOT TOPIC boxes - was so mad, until I pulled a black and white hitchcock and the american werewolf, which I needed !

I have lots of other set items to trade.

Can do with the 3D gremlin. What trades do you have? Hit me up

RogueSolo wrote:I never found either the shirtless Crow or Zombie Ed.

Zombie ed was only one I couldnt find.

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:10 pm

Sorry to be the metaphorical grandpa of this thread by continuing to bring up the lines of yesteryear, but I wanted to give a big ol' thanks to everyone who posted a case layout on here at some point - after reading through all the old pages, on a hunch that today was restock day at one of my nearest stores that carries this line, I stopped in after work, grabbed two off a fresh case, and got Crow and regular Cthulu - the only two of the base set I was missing besides B&W Hitchcock. Doing a little happy dance now. :cheers:

gogman

Postby gogman » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:24 pm

If anyone in the UK is still looking for these Star Action Figures have got them back in stock.

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:20 pm

Anyone willing to trade shirtless HT CROW? Have a ton of different set stuff to trade. Message me!
Joe from NYC
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

Munky

Postby Munky » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:46 pm

babasdada wrote:Anyone willing to trade shirtless HT CROW? Have a ton of different set stuff to trade. Message me!

Sorry I don't. I'm still trying to get together the basic ones...
Managed to (finally) pick up pinhead this week :compress:
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

bonnjer

Postby bonnjer » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Congrats on scoring that Pinhead! I am still on the hunt. :)

Munky

Postby Munky » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:10 pm

Thank you :)
I'll let you know if I see another reasonably priced one.
I've still got lots to find.
It would be great if I could get all of the normal ones.
I don't think bloody zombie Ed or shirtless Crow will ever make it into my collection.
Looking forward to series three!
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:00 am

The zombie Ed and shirtless Crow look cool, but for those of us without easy Hot Topic access, those eBay prices are a big 'ol Nope.

Voodoo_Lou

Postby Voodoo_Lou » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:59 am

So many Pinheads. Congrats to you all. My hunt continues. Tired of pulling werewolves...

Munky

Postby Munky » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:17 pm

bonnjer wrote:Congrats on scoring that Pinhead! I am still on the hunt. :)

I told my self it was probably another one I wouldn't ever get, but it was posted on eBay as a horror mini from Hellraiser and no mention of the name pinhead. Only two people bid and I just squeaked it for $30 \:D/

As for the hot topic specials - no hope for me. I'll just have to wait for series three I guess and hope to get lucky!

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:34 pm

Munky wrote:

I told my self it was probably another one I wouldn't ever get, but it was posted on eBay as a horror mini from Hellraiser and no mention of the name pinhead. Only two people bid and I just squeaked it for $30 \:D/

As for the hot topic specials - no hope for me. I'll just have to wait for series three I guess and hope to get lucky!

Yeah - Those hot topic special haunted me! I just got shirtless crow from eBay. Paid $60.... I was lucky to trade for zombie Ed off IG and at Fundays from a forum member for cinema gremlin. Pinhead believe it or not was my first box I opened from this set. It was addiction from that day forward!
Joe from NYC

Munky

Postby Munky » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:28 pm

babasdada wrote:
Munky wrote:

Yeah - Those hot topic special haunted me! I just got shirtless crow from eBay. Paid $60.... I was lucky to trade for zombie Ed off IG and at Fundays from a forum member for cinema gremlin. Pinhead believe it or not was my first box I opened from this set. It was addiction from that day forward!

You have a zombie Ed!!! :eek: That's the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow stuff that is!

So there I was, just searching the Bay of e for one - seeing the crazy prices and wondering if I ever could get lucky and pick one up, and in my weird search way (Not using the characters names but other descriptors), I found a Hot topic Gremlin for a fair price. Okay it's no Zombie Ed, but :freddy2:

That's it for searching for this week for me, this addiction is too easy to lose your shirt on! (Unless it's the Crow and then it's almost impossible to lose the shirt :D )

Munky

Postby Munky » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:50 pm

Hot Topic Gremlin has arrived :D fantastic looking guy with his 3D glasses on. \:D/

Couldn't help myself but buy a decent priced Captain Spaulding and an Ash from series 1 for under $25 for the two including p&p. :bounce:

Missed out on a Billy from Saw this weekend. ](*,) Trying not to go over $30 for him but think it's going to be a challenge! 8-[

Blake85

Postby Blake85 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 am

Yeah I'm still missing Zombie Ed.
Ebay prices are bogus
Follow me on instagram @popwars and @gojirawars

ISO : Resident Evil Protos :
Jill Valentine , Hunter , Licker , Leon S Kennedy

Munky

Postby Munky » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Blake85 wrote:Yeah I'm still missing Zombie Ed.
Ebay prices are bogus

I completely agree with you. I can't see myself ever paying $140 for one.
Some people are paying crazy prices for them though.
I check daily and one appeared for $99 and was gone the next day :eek:

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:26 pm

I finished off Series 1 by spending a lot for the last two I didn't have: both of the 1/144's
Looking back it wasn't that bad consider they aren't produced anymore, were hard to find even when they were, and each cost less than a full case would have.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

Blake85

Postby Blake85 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:47 am

Munky wrote:
Ebay prices are bogus

I almost had him TWICE! In a trade
But people change their minds...
Oh well.

:\
Follow me on instagram @popwars and @gojirawars

ISO : Resident Evil Protos :
Jill Valentine , Hunter , Licker , Leon S Kennedy

Munky

Postby Munky » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:59 am

Blake85 wrote:
Munky wrote:
Ebay prices are bogus

I almost had him TWICE! In a trade
But people change their minds...
Oh well.

:\

Dang. That's a shame.
I keep doing a daily trawl of eBay, but still nothing.
I did buy a couple (or three) of series one today.
Managed a Freddy, a Hannibal and a standard Jason. So shouldn't complain! \:D/

Return to “Blind Bags”