Sci Fi Minis 2 glam!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
tgo1986

Sci Fi Minis 2 glam!

Postby tgo1986 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Acquired a gold cylon, & alien queen out of Gamestop's clearance bin.....would love to trade the cylon for a Voltron if anyone is interested.

T

MindlessMystery

Re: Sci Fi Minis 2 glam!

Postby MindlessMystery » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:05 am

What would the chances be of a Marty McFly for series 3 to go along with Doc from series 2?

davemoseley

Postby davemoseley » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:03 am

Would be good, we got a Kirk in S2 to go with the Spock from S1!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:51 am

Regular 80's Marty w/vest, and either alternate future Marty or "Darth Vader" rad suit Marty would be wicked.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

dpb1298

Postby dpb1298 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:20 pm

I got a sealed regular bender today and was surprised to find Matt Groening apparently penned on the bottom of his foot. Does anyone know what this is about? I am really confused and haven't seen this on any other ones.
Collection:
Pops-88 + 2 pre-ordered
Pop Rides-1
Pocket Pops-1
Mystery Minis-34
Dorbz-9
Hikari-2
Vinyl-2

MindlessMystery

Postby MindlessMystery » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:28 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Regular 80's Marty w/vest, and either alternate future Marty or "Darth Vader" rad suit Marty would be wicked.

I would squeal like a little girl.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:37 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Regular 80's Marty w/vest, and either alternate future Marty or "Darth Vader" rad suit Marty would be wicked.

I love absolutely love all of these, and a 1885 Marty.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:31 am

Went by Hot Topic tonight and they had like 20 boxes of these on the shelf. Felt around and grabbed the two heaviest I could find. Got lucky and pulled Godzilla and Voltron. Pretty happy right now.

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Odds are at this rate I'm going to earn myself the reputation of That Guy Who Keeps Obnoxiously Dragging All The Old Threads Back To The Front Page (acronym pending), but I was hoping I could run a question by anyone who's already gone through the process of grabbing these all those months back.

I ordered a case of these last week and having just received them, in Assortment E, I'm curious about how the "rares" slots generally work. I got Doc Brown in the front left, Squidhead Snape in the front right, and Godzilla in the middle right (all on the top row, obviously), and I'm wondering now how best to grab if I happen on a case in retail places. I'm by no means trying to collect all of these since I'm joining the hunt so, so late, but it seemed like it couldn't hurt to make a couple grabs from those 3 slots on the chance of getting some of the other uncommons. Is the 1/36 or 1/72 always found in that front right slot, or does it alternate based on case? Unfortunately I wasn't around back when people were posting photos of their cases, now that they've all gone offline.

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:30 am

GhostAsparagus wrote:Odds are at this rate I'm going to earn myself the reputation of That Guy Who Keeps Obnoxiously Dragging All The Old Threads Back To The Front Page (acronym pending), but I was hoping I could run a question by anyone who's already gone through the process of grabbing these all those months back.

I ordered a case of these last week and having just received them, in Assortment E, I'm curious about how the "rares" slots generally work. I got Doc Brown in the front left, Squidhead Snape in the front right, and Godzilla in the middle right (all on the top row, obviously), and I'm wondering now how best to grab if I happen on a case in retail places. I'm by no means trying to collect all of these since I'm joining the hunt so, so late, but it seemed like it couldn't hurt to make a couple grabs from those 3 slots on the chance of getting some of the other uncommons. Is the 1/36 or 1/72 always found in that front right slot, or does it alternate based on case? Unfortunately I wasn't around back when people were posting photos of their cases, now that they've all gone offline.

No you're great! Yes that's correct, it's always the front, right slot like you point out. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong though, but pretty sure it's the same for every case, including the HT exclusive case. If that's ever ever wrong it's most likely because someone moved them around at the store.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

GhostAsparagus

Postby GhostAsparagus » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:02 am

ShyGuyPal wrote:
GhostAsparagus wrote:Odds are at this rate I'm going to earn myself the reputation of That Guy Who Keeps Obnoxiously Dragging All The Old Threads Back To The Front Page (acronym pending), but I was hoping I could run a question by anyone who's already gone through the process of grabbing these all those months back.

No you're great! Yes that's correct, it's always the front, right slot like you point out. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong though, but pretty sure it's the same for every case, including the HT exclusive case. If that's ever ever wrong it's most likely because someone moved them around at the store.

Ah, good to know. Much appreciated!

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Thanks to some lucky random pulls (Kane!) and trades from the board, I've basically completed by Series 2 collection, but that damn Voltron continues to elude me. :(

Looks like I'm going to have to hit up eBay to make the dream happen. And then it's just waiting for Series 3 to be announced!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Teen Wolf!

http://www.fixitinpost.org - Infrequent Pop Culture Thoughts

Looking for any of the following Pop Protos: Teen Wolf 1985, Astronaut Snoopy, Halloween/Pilot Snoopy, Woodstock, Wicket, Skeletor, Target Bullseye, Sugar Bear, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Topanga (from Boy Meets World)!

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:58 pm

BigHow wrote:Thanks to some lucky random pulls (Kane!) and trades from the board, I've basically completed by Series 2 collection, but that damn Voltron continues to elude me. :(

Looks like I'm going to have to hit up eBay to make the dream happen. And then it's just waiting for Series 3 to be announced!

Ultimately I had to buy one too. I basically found in boxes, every single other one but that.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

Heli88

Postby Heli88 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:46 pm

I really thought I was going to have to buy Voltron, but I bought out a local Gamestop that had 10 boxes left, and pulled him.

I did wind up having to fork out for Dr. Lazarus, though, and I never did find a gold Cylon. I'm thinking of just painting one of my silver ones as a placeholder, since I was left with a ton of them. He's not one that really nags at me in the Voltron manner. Man, that was like an itch I couldn't reach.

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:21 pm

Man, I'm glad to know that the Voltron fever isn't a unique problem. Thanks for helping me feel more normal, my fellow Funatiks! :D
Your Friendly Neighborhood Teen Wolf!

http://www.fixitinpost.org - Infrequent Pop Culture Thoughts

Looking for any of the following Pop Protos: Teen Wolf 1985, Astronaut Snoopy, Halloween/Pilot Snoopy, Woodstock, Wicket, Skeletor, Target Bullseye, Sugar Bear, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Topanga (from Boy Meets World)!

Return to “Blind Bags”