Sci Fi Minis 2 glam!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
wenhol8710

Re: Sci Fi Minis 2 glam!

Postby wenhol8710 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:49 pm

The Hot Topic near-ish to me (in Pittsburgh, PA) posted photos on Facebook today that they got these in.
wenhol8710 on Instagram

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:36 pm

wenhol8710 wrote:The Hot Topic near-ish to me (in Pittsburgh, PA) posted photos on Facebook today that they got these in.

Damn, and I just stopped by mine and didn't see any out. Maybe they didn't get to unpacking their shipment today...
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Propellarhead9

Postby Propellarhead9 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:12 pm

i'm going to have to look again this weekend and see if they got any of them in
My Collection:
Mystery Minis: 76
Dorbz: 127
Reaction: 4
Wacky Wobblers: 4
Vinyl Idolz: 1
Rock Candy: 2
Pint Size Heroes: 25

tuChunky

Postby tuChunky » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:26 pm

GameStop had them in. Box was mixed with series 1. Thanks to the help in this thread by shaking the box I got Voltron. He really feels like the tallest one. Only other one I want is Godzilla. Thanks again

dpb1298

Postby dpb1298 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:57 pm

I know one guy found a cylon commander here, so I was wondering if anyone else has found one and more importantly where? Does it replace one of the two regular cylons? Or is it in the 1/72 slot? Thanks in advance,
Collection:
Pops-88 + 2 pre-ordered
Pop Rides-1
Pocket Pops-1
Mystery Minis-34
Dorbz-9
Hikari-2
Vinyl-2

wickerjay

Postby wickerjay » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:02 pm

dpb1298 wrote:I know one guy found a cylon commander here, so I was wondering if anyone else has found one and more importantly where? Does it replace one of the two regular cylons? Or is it in the 1/72 slot? Thanks in advance,

No, rares are only on the top. You will always get two regular ones on the bottom.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Was getting ready to leave for errands this afternoon, and I had two text messages waiting for me - one from HT saying they got their case in, and another from a friend saying a local comic shop just received a case as well. Stopped at HT first, chatted for a bit, then went out to my car. First box I opened up - GOLD BENDER!! My other two chases were Doc Brown and Starbuck (both dupes), but nailing down the rare HT exclusive more than made up for it.

Headed over to the comic shop next, and their case was still untouched. Checked middle top two and sure enough, the heavy box that felt like the Queen I just pulled was eclipsed by the weight of the box next to it. Grabbed my three boxes and headed out to the car. Sure enough, pulled Godzilla, then Iron Giant, and then KANE!!

The Force was with me today. Either that or Funko was making up for me pulling three Werewolves and three Cthulus from the Horror S2.

:D
Marty
Funklub member #1093

wickerjay

Postby wickerjay » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:54 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Was getting ready to leave for errands this afternoon, and I had two text messages waiting for me - one from HT saying they got their case in, and another from a friend saying a local comic shop just received a case as well. Stopped at HT first, chatted for a bit, then went out to my car. First box I opened up - GOLD BENDER!! My other two chases were Doc Brown and Starbuck (both dupes), but nailing down the rare HT exclusive more than made up for it.

Headed over to the comic shop next, and their case was still untouched. Checked middle top two and sure enough, the heavy box that felt like the Queen I just pulled was eclipsed by the weight of the box next to it. Grabbed my three boxes and headed out to the car. Sure enough, pulled Godzilla, then Iron Giant, and then KANE!!

The Force was with me today. Either that or Funko was making up for me pulling three Werewolves and three Cthulus from the Horror S2.

Wow, congrats on pulling Gold Bender and Kane in the same day.

Pobble

Postby Pobble » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:18 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Was getting ready to leave for errands this afternoon, and I had two text messages waiting for me - one from HT saying they got their case in, and another from a friend saying a local comic shop just received a case as well. Stopped at HT first, chatted for a bit, then went out to my car. First box I opened up - GOLD BENDER!! My other two chases were Doc Brown and Starbuck (both dupes), but nailing down the rare HT exclusive more than made up for it.

I'd say that more than makes up for it!! =D>
Hi, I'm Jamie

smee

Postby smee » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:58 am

Wow...congrats, that's amazing!!

commodorefunko

Postby commodorefunko » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Wow, that's awesome. Congrats dude!
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 299! I want to get something special for 300!+ 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini/Idolz/Hikari/Mini Hikari Count: 20

ISO: Any color/white Masters of The Universe, X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things, Mr T, and Star Wars protos!!

clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Golden Bener? The freudenschade in me is overflowing right now. Great haul today.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

YoungDeisel32

Postby YoungDeisel32 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:01 pm

Stopped by my local Hot Topic today and they had a new case displayed. I picked up a few boxes. I managed to get a Doc Brown, Voltron, Cylon Centurion and Starbuck. If anyone is looking for any of these and would like to trade, I'm looking for an Iron Giant, Godzilla, Kane with the Facehugger, Leeloo with the Multipass and Zoiberg if anyone is interested..
Last edited by YoungDeisel32 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mystery Mini Trade:

Have: Castiel. Repunzel, ht Black Widow, Sadness (laying), Werewolf, Doc Brown, Starbuck, Cylon Centurion x2.

Want: Gym Teacher Dean, Leviathon, HT Simba (adult), Captain Hook, Joy (wagon), Kane Facehugger, Leeloo (Multipass), Zombie Ed.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Got my Toy Wars case in today, only non dupes are Voltron (yes!) And Bender.

That being said, I'm only missing Dr. Lazarus and the Cylon Commander, if people have dupes they're looking to trade.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Just seeing these for the first time (I know, I know... I was focusing too hard on the horror series! lol) at HT when we were checking out. There were like 3-4 missing already and I knew nothing of how the layouts were looking so I just grabbed a random one as my wife was going to get one for me (needed an item for BOGO) and I got lucky and grabbed a Doc Brown! Was pretty happy with that. Now... I need Voltron! Guess I'll have to check my Game Stops now.
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:19 pm

I picked up a few boxes today. I got the Alien Queen, Doc Brown, Godzilla, Bender, my second Dr. Lazorus, and the gold Cylon.
So if anyone has a Voltron or Rocketeer up for trade let me know...lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

hughie1987

Postby hughie1987 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:45 pm

I have now 3 reg cthulhu and 2 glow ones, last 2 times i bought 2 at a time i got him, one reg one glow! I dont get my luck
My names Russell and I made my sig :)

hawkswin2008

Postby hawkswin2008 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:19 am

Stopped by HT today after hearing about these but there were only 3 sci fi boxes left. Feeling down I still bought them.... and got super lucky as I pulled zoidberg, multipass leelo and iron giant :cheers: . Not bad for my first three boxes but need to find another HT as these were the last of them. Really want that gold bender.
John :freddy3:

Mystery Mini Collection - 411 total

Full Sets - Walking Dead Series 1-4 , Fallout & Fallout 4, Blizzard HOTS, Arkham Games, Disney Frozen, Game of Thrones Series 1-3, Game of Thrones In Memoriam, Horror Classics Series 1-3, Sci-Fi Series 1-2, Best of Bethesda, League of Legends, Gears of War, World of Warcraft (Why though?)
In Progress - Lord of the Rings

Blake85

Postby Blake85 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:33 am

Bought a few more.
Now i have an extra Godzilla n Dr Lazarus.

Happy to have Doc Brown.

Now I need Voltron , the HT exclusives and Facehugger.
Follow me on instagram @popwars and @gojirawars

ISO : Resident Evil Protos :
Jill Valentine , Hunter , Licker , Leon S Kennedy

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:54 am

Seems like a lot of people are getting down to the end here.

I just need the Cylon Commander and then I'll be done!
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:58 pm

My case came in last week from ToyWars...actually my 3 cases. I think I had forgot I had already ordered and used coupons and stuff so now I am overloaded, lol. I already have many of the rares (except for Hot Topic gold Bender) and was going to open a case to get my commons. I just don't know which case to open...I got assortment "A", "B", and "F".

Does anyone know where to find the rare listings based on case letter? I tried googling and didn't have any luck.

Thanks! (ps-Have 2 extra cases of Sci-Fi 2 if anyone would like to trade with me) ;)
Mystery Mini Addict

jester00

Postby jester00 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:03 pm

I bought a box today at Gamestop. Picked the heaviest box and Got Godzilla
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

Blehschmidt

Postby Blehschmidt » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:52 pm

I also bought a box today at Gamestop. Picked the heaviest box, and got a second Alien Queen....

If anyone has a spare Godzilla they are looking to get rid of, shoot me a PM!!

Guneagle01

Postby Guneagle01 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:31 pm

had a good day today, picked up Alien Queen, Godzilla, and Voltron

hughie1987

Postby hughie1987 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:57 am

Just got an extra voltron
My names Russell and I made my sig :)

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:56 am

My first pull was a Voltron, easily my favorite mini of all time. Sorry, Hulkbuster.

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:13 pm

Picked up a few boxes today and pulled Godzilla, which is awsome. I have an extra Dr. Lazarus for trade now.
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

Boinky

Postby Boinky » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Was picking up some 3 for $25 Pop! at HT yesterday & grabbed 1 SciFi box - got a Zoidberg (which I know he's common) but was nice cause didn't have him yet

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Cool, I got Kane and another Iron Giant! Time to take Iron Giant to work with me then!
Kane is neat, and I wasn't expecting him. I was thinking it would be Doc Brown.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." - John 3:16-17, KJV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

Want To Buy: empty FNaF MM display cases | proto Springtrap MM | Horror MM S2 Hot Topic box

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:43 am

My weekend got me the final two figures I wanted from this set: Godzilla and Alien. *happy dance* This is the first time I have ever gotten all the figures I wanted on the first three pulls, though I think I just got lucky because they were all bigger ones and easy to find.

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Managed to pick up a good deal more of these guys, so now I'm down to needing Starbuck, Voltron, Cylon Commander, and the Hot Topic exclusives (and ended up with extras of Bender, Alien Queen, and Dr. Lazarus). Not bad progress at all!
Wanted Minis: Stone Zuul/Terror Dog, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Spider Leg Pennywise, Henry Bowers, FYE Eddie, FYE Beverly, HT Bill, HT Ben

Blehschmidt

Postby Blehschmidt » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Finally got a restock around here and was able to get Godzilla!! Done with mini's for a bit, as I have spent way too much between these and Horror 2. Would love to have Kane, but I'll try to snatch him off E-Bay at some point.

BigDogW

Postby BigDogW » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:36 am

My hotopic had to cases on not touched and the other open on the floor I grabbed the heaviest of each and 1 random each from the cases first heavy was queen alien second was gold bender also got a doc brown and Starbuck? Not sure never watched bsg
BDW out

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:22 am

Found a fresh case and now I have a Cylon Commander! Is he a generic troop leader, or is he supposed to represent a specific character from BSG? I'm not familiar with the series.

davemoseley

Postby davemoseley » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Finally got my Leeloo HT exclusive as a trade, completed my collection - I'll look out for a gold Bender but his rarity means I'm not going to hunt him down. I'm also missing the BSG characters but I'm fine with that too. Great series overall, really loved more than I thought I would!

wickerjay

Postby wickerjay » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:59 pm

davemoseley wrote:Finally got my Leeloo HT exclusive as a trade, completed my collection - I'll look out for a gold Bender but his rarity means I'm not going to hunt him down. I'm also missing the BSG characters but I'm fine with that too. Great series overall, really loved more than I thought I would!

So what you're saying is that your collection is not complete?

davemoseley

Postby davemoseley » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:07 am

Well, I completed MY collection, not THE collection :p

What I meant was, I'm not buying any more... did exceptionally well with pulling the ones I wanted and trading for a couple others, unlike with the Horror series where I have dupes of just about every chase figure except the 1:72's... so much money burned on that series.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 pm

So I have bought ten random boxes at either Walmart or Gamestop, and I have pulled the same four characters. I should have just bought a case.....
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

minusdatails

Postby minusdatails » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Jumping on this train a little late, I decided to spend some of my Christmas money on some new minis! I bought a ton of boxes at once, and pulled Voltron, Iron Giant, Leeloo (multipass), Kirk, Borg...and then I pulled two Zoidberg's!! Almost had no dupes, but not too bad! Except now I'm scared to buy more because I've clearly used up all my luck and I'm sure I will end up pulling all dupes from here on out lol lol
My name is Kyle and I may or may not be a cat. :cat:
GRAIL: Captain America Mega Dorbz

ZartansBro

Postby ZartansBro » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:48 pm

I stopped at my area Hot Topic and found a case picked over with only four boosters left. I picked them up, and one felt extremely light. I purchased that one and one more, and it turned out to be Leeloo and Zoidberg! With only Voltron and Gold Bender left for me, I feel great about how my luck was with sci fi wave 2. I'll get Voltron when I can, and Bender is one I just might never get unless I get really lucky.

Return to “Blind Bags”