Arkham Asylum Mystery Minis Announced!!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Oblong

Re: Arkham Asylum Mystery Minis Announced!!

Postby Oblong » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Strending625 wrote:My Walgreens hasn't had anything but game of thrones, wwe and mlp. Never anything batman related and there is never a whole case display just a couple loose ones on the shelf.

That is the story of all 3 Walgreens in my town. I have been making near daily rounds and there is no movement at any of them. I thought when all of them got some Batman v. Superman toys it would be a perfect time to throw out some mini's to go along with it, but alas no.

The crazy thing of this is for Walgreens to have lined up an exclusive 3 figure deal with Funko you know they would have had to place a huge order. Like "ok Funko, if you give us some exclusives we will promise to buy at least 1 case for every store in the US". Folks, that's an 8,173 case order. There should be TONS of Croc's coming but I would guess Walgreens hasn't put 50-75% of this huge order out on their retail shelves yet. Something up with the supply chain.

My thought is to be patient, they MUST be coming soon. It makes no sense otherwise.
Mystery Mini Addict

GameOfWhooves

Postby GameOfWhooves » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:45 pm

I bought 4 at my Walgreens today with the BOGO 50% and got 2 regular Batmans and the 2 exclusive Batmans. I now have all 3 Walgreens exclusives. Now I need to find a non-exclusive case to get the rest of the set.
I'm Bryan.
ISO of Aloy Proto from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:07 am

I thought these were suppose to be out as Easter Basket stuffers or something with the Easter reset, so they should be out now to prepare for that.
This should show someone that certain stores do not need exclusives or maybe they need to be taught how to handle Funko products if they expect to sell them in the future.
Funko is a solid company and should not feel pushed by a store to give them an exclusive. Funko can and will find another store that would love to get those sales even if it means following some rules as far as distribution, display, and handling goes.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:19 am

Still looking for a Scarecrow if anyone comes across an extra in their travels [-o<
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:34 am

I think I'll be able to help you out Roguesolo ;)

cardfan76

Postby cardfan76 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:37 am

Am I the only one finding it ironic that the chase cases are easier to find than the regular cases? I just want HQ, just one lil HQ.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 am

RobinBear177 wrote:I think I'll be able to help you out Roguesolo ;)

Awesome! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss terms! :thumbleft:
Marty
Funklub member #1093

jester00

Postby jester00 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 am

cardfan76 wrote:Am I the only one finding it ironic that the chase cases are easier to find than the regular cases? I just want HQ, just one lil HQ.

Me too. Just a harley quinn. Nothing else from the entire set
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

RyGuySlytherin

Postby RyGuySlytherin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Oblong wrote:
Strending625 wrote:My Walgreens hasn't had anything but game of thrones, wwe and mlp. Never anything batman related and there is never a whole case display just a couple loose ones on the shelf.

That is the story of all 3 Walgreens in my town. I have been making near daily rounds and there is no movement at any of them. I thought when all of them got some Batman v. Superman toys it would be a perfect time to throw out some mini's to go along with it, but alas no.

The crazy thing of this is for Walgreens to have lined up an exclusive 3 figure deal with Funko you know they would have had to place a huge order. Like "ok Funko, if you give us some exclusives we will promise to buy at least 1 case for every store in the US". Folks, that's an 8,173 case order. There should be TONS of Croc's coming but I would guess Walgreens hasn't put 50-75% of this huge order out on their retail shelves yet. Something up with the supply chain.

My thought is to be patient, they MUST be coming soon. It makes no sense otherwise.

This is very true! Another exclusive Walgreens has had was the Hasbro Emperor's Wrath Vader Black series figure. It popped up online last year and in a few stores but very few. Eventually months later it started showing up at most stores and is still relatively easy to find. I think with these exclusive minis it is going to be a waiting game. None in my area have got these in stock and theres a large number of stores in my area :mad:

KaboXx

Postby KaboXx » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:25 pm

My Walgreens finally received 2 this morning!, but from what I could tell, no croc! So I left them behind, I tried asking if there was more in the back. Was told no :/

LordBlackCat

Postby LordBlackCat » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Thanks to everyone who helped with the gamestop case. Mr Freeze was gone, but I was able to get pretty much everyone else I wanted today. Thanks guys!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:55 pm

My Walgreens had one box today! Turned out to be the one-fist forward Walgreens exclusive, not too shabby of a start!
Marty
Funklub member #1093

HellKat613

Postby HellKat613 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:42 pm

I found 1 box also at Walgreens but it was the same Walgreens one fist forward det batman. Would anyone want to trade for the 2 fist forward Walgreens det. Mode batman?
ISO
Also looking for Shiva, Basilisk, and Olenna Tyrell

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Spoke too soon! Went to 5 different Walgreens over the weekend, found 3 boxes (2 at one store, 1 at another). Pulled Catwoman, and the two regular Batman figures. The hunt continues...
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:19 am

I had a wedding to attend on Saturday. Past 3 Walgreen's on the way and checked all 3 on the way home....nothing. Checked the one by my house just in case....nothing. Will check the one by my work later today, but I really am not too sure I'll see anything.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Got these guys today from a trade with RobinBear177, thanks again for the trade! Just need the lot I got from ebay to get here for my set to be complete, tracking says it should be here tomorrow. \:D/

Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:59 pm

I really need to start looking for these at places because I really want Nightwing, Red Hood, and (Red) Robin! They look great. Funko is really after my money.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:44 am

So I am just going to throw in the towel for a little while. I have wasted so much time and gas looking for the Killer Croc mini...it is crazy. I'm just tired of seeing Walgreen's.
I've got a business trip up to Canada at the end of the month...I will try searching again after that.

RedPats

Postby RedPats » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:27 pm

My local Walgreen's keeps putting one out at time since they have so many of the pretty pony minis lol
Hello, my name is Cody
Funko Collecting since 3/29/15
Instagram - funko.stoner
ImageImage

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:55 pm

I went to 6 Walgreens more than once and nothing. I'm tired of looking for them too. Plus, I get tired of the looks I get as I walk in and then out a minute later empty handed. Like they're afraid I'm casing the joint. Although, I have lead on some WWF minis if anyone wants them!
I tried to quit, then Fallout 4 minis happened.

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Got the Walgreens set in the mail today, I am finally complete!

Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:39 pm

Looks awesome Michael, congrats!
Marty
Funklub member #1093

cardfan76

Postby cardfan76 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:58 pm

So jealous of that HQ though. UGH!

zoomfactor32

Postby zoomfactor32 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Broad St Gooner wrote:I went to 6 Walgreens more than once and nothing. I'm tired of looking for them too. Plus, I get tired of the looks I get as I walk in and then out a minute later empty handed. Like they're afraid I'm casing the joint. Although, I have lead on some WWF minis if anyone wants them!

I feel your pain! I've been checking seven different Walgreens in my area, and still nothing. I feel the same way you do about the weird looks for walking in and walking out empty handed a few minutes later. Walgreens getting exclusive minis has turned out to be very frustrating.

GraphicSilence

Postby GraphicSilence » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Battastic wrote:So I am just going to throw in the towel for a little while. I have wasted so much time and gas looking for the Killer Croc mini...it is crazy. I'm just tired of seeing Walgreen's.
I've got a business trip up to Canada at the end of the month...I will try searching again after that.

I've been to Walgreens more in the last month or so looking for these, than I have in the last 5 years combined! I'm sick of it. I'm also sick of the looks from going in and out almost every day. ](*,) I am calling it quits as well. Hopefully more of these will pop up soon, but for now I am done. Walgreens needs to fix how they do their toys if they want to have exclusives. This is ridiculous. Every store should get a case, period and that should be the end of it.

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

GraphicSilence

Postby GraphicSilence » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:59 pm

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:Got the Walgreens set in the mail today, I am finally complete!

This looks great! Congrats! =D>

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:04 pm

XXDCXBATMAN wrote:Got the Walgreens set in the mail today, I am finally complete!

Nice man! I really like the GS Joker and Scarecrow. Enjoy your Killer Croc, while the rest of us curse Walgreens. I hope they dont get more exclusives when series 2 happens, assuming there will be a series 2.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:05 pm

Awesome job Mike!
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:12 pm

Broad St Gooner wrote:I went to 6 Walgreens more than once and nothing. I'm tired of looking for them too. Plus, I get tired of the looks I get as I walk in and then out a minute later empty handed. Like they're afraid I'm casing the joint. Although, I have lead on some WWF minis if anyone wants them!

The struggle is real. I was sick of going into Walgreens before this because of the new Spider-Man exclusives(one freaking day I will get you Iron-Spider!!!) and now I'm just ready to punch someone in the face after going into so many and leaving with nothing. If I see one more Frozen pop I swear to all that is holy... :cussing: ](*,)

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:42 am

WickedWonderland wrote:The struggle is real. I was sick of going into Walgreens before this because of the new Spider-Man exclusives(one freaking day I will get you Iron-Spider!!!) and now I'm just ready to punch someone in the face after going into so many and leaving with nothing. If I see one more Frozen pop I swear to all that is holy... :cussing: ](*,)

Haha, yeah every one I went in had the SW exclusive Imperial Guard and Olaf. For minis they all had a ton of WWF. Ugh. There was a few times I literally just grumbled and walked out annoyed. I don't know anyone that even goes into Walgreens, except for Funko stuff. If they had more foot traffic for toys, like HT or Gamestop, maybe we'd see more stock turnover. Terrible choice for exclusives.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:45 am

I made it to the point I would not even look at the employees anymore because I was so sick of that look.
Then I tried to make a mission impossible style game out of it. I would sing the theme song out loud while sneaking around the store. LOL One manager stopped me and asked if I needed anything, so I asked about the minis. He gave me this look and said, "oh one of those...we never had any". That's when the sickness took over and I just didn't feel like trying for these anymore.
One day I will find the Croc mini, but it won't be anytime soon.
Good luck to the rest that keeps trying. I'll join your ranks again after a little break.

Joseph
Hall of Fame Class of 2021
Hall of Fame Class of 2021

Postby Joseph » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:53 am

I just wanted to say this is THE BEST MYSTERY MINIS to date!!! Until series 2 that is (If they ever make them) Yes, I completed the set!!! TEE HEE :D
Formerly known as PopFunkoBlackStar
Funko South
Instagram/Twitter: @TheJosephPavia
Your Prize Patrol Leader since 2015 at Fundays!!! :freddy2:

Drush1989

Postby Drush1989 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:08 am

PopFunkoBlackstar wrote:I just wanted to say this is THE BEST MYSTERY MINIS to date!!! Until series 2 that is (If they ever make them) Yes, I completed the set!!! TEE HEE :D

These are my favorite mystery minis also. There are a lot of characters they could do in series 2. Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, sick Joker and Batman, a different Harley, Clayface, Zsasz, Mad Hatter, Ra's and Talia. Here's hoping they make more.

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:11 am

Im really hoping for a second set too. These are some of my favorites beside the 1st Horror line.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:13 am

But will we get 7 more Batman figures if Funko does a second series?
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Broad St Gooner

Postby Broad St Gooner » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:18 am

RogueSolo wrote:But will we get 7 more Batman figures if Funko does a second series?

Haha, I seriously hope not. Im hoping they did that so they had a reason to do another set with the rest of the Villians and still have variety. I haven't played after the first game yet, so don't know who else is in them.

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:57 am

Broad St Gooner wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:But will we get 7 more Batman figures if Funko does a second series?

Haha, I seriously hope not. Im hoping they did that so they had a reason to do another set with the rest of the Villians and still have variety. I haven't played after the first game yet, so don't know who else is in them.

I hope for less batman (never thought I would say that lol) and I definitely do not want Walgreen's exclusives ever again! [-o< [-o< [-o<

HavokAndChaos

Postby HavokAndChaos » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:09 pm

Found a Walgreens with 4 this morning... YAY!
None were Killer Croc.... Boo!
Bought one anyways and it turned out to be wide stance Detective mode.... well at least I have some trade bait!
Pop! Count: 77

MM1000

Postby MM1000 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:27 pm

If they make a Series 2 it should be:

Bane
Black mask
Riddler
Two-face
Azrael
Penguin
Dead shot
Clay face
Sick joker
hush
And probably 13 more batmans

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:32 am

Funko: You want a series two? That must mean you want 15 million more batmans...Enjoy!

Return to “Blind Bags”