New Disney Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
tamyniki_

Re: New Disney Mystery Minis

Postby tamyniki_ » Sun May 01, 2016 7:31 pm

stroud1492 wrote:
tamyniki_ wrote:I heard a rumor that there is going to be a SDCC set with Aurora, anyone know anything about this??? She is my all time favorite princess so my bank account is hoping this isn't true. Thanks!

Yes! That's what I heard too. I wonder if it will just be Aurora, or will there be another character?

I'm hoping we get Aurora and her owl. If we do get another princess to keep things even then I am hoping Meg, soon as though Hades is coming in the Villains set
Tamy • Australia • Disney 800+ pops, 300+ mystery minis and it all started with a little fairy

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Sun May 01, 2016 8:36 pm

tamyniki_ wrote:
stroud1492 wrote:
tamyniki_ wrote:I heard a rumor that there is going to be a SDCC set with Aurora, anyone know anything about this??? She is my all time favorite princess so my bank account is hoping this isn't true. Thanks!

Yes! That's what I heard too. I wonder if it will just be Aurora, or will there be another character?

I'm hoping we get Aurora and her owl. If we do get another princess to keep things even then I am hoping Meg, soon as though Hades is coming in the Villains set

YES! That's exactly who I was thinking of!

sylin

Postby sylin » Sun May 01, 2016 10:45 pm

tamyniki_ wrote:I heard a rumor that there is going to be a SDCC set with Aurora, anyone know anything about this???

I hope this is true, also because last year's SDCC had no mystery minis so it'd be awesome to see some representation this year...especially for this line.

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Mon May 02, 2016 8:32 pm

This is the first time I have hear of this. I would love to get her send Princess Aurora is my number 1 favorite Princess. On sat. when I was at work (TRU) we had a new box of these never open and when I when to pick up the sidekick and the box where Ariel should of been at. I had open the boxes to only get Princess Tiana and another Belle. U don't know how disapointed I was when the one I had though was going to be Ariel to turn out to be Belle. Also the one I though was a sidekick cause of the fell of the box beening real light to turn out to be Princess Tiana. All I need to do now is figure how to get the money to get Aurora if this comes out to be true.

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Tue May 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Check your local Walgreens, they are showing up in stores:)

prophecygirl

Postby prophecygirl » Thu May 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Does anyone have a Gus Gus to sell or trade? I want to complete my set without buying more boxes and getting more doubles :(
Snowgie is a lost cause, I've never seen Frozen Fever so I don't really know much about him... It would be nice to have him to complete my set, but I think that would be impossible without spending a small fortune -.-

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu May 05, 2016 11:09 pm

stroud1492 wrote:Am I allowed to post the guide for the Minis? I figured it would help, but I don't know if it's against the rules.

You wouldn't be the first to post them :razz:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Fri May 06, 2016 1:29 pm

prophecygirl wrote:Does anyone have a Gus Gus to sell or trade? I want to complete my set without buying more boxes and getting more doubles :(
Snowgie is a lost cause, I've never seen Frozen Fever so I don't really know much about him... It would be nice to have him to complete my set, but I think that would be impossible without spending a small fortune -.-

I've seen Frozen Fever and it's one of my favorites. What the Snowgies are and there is alot only the first 13 at the end of the short are name by Olaf 2 of the 13 he names the same I would say there is over 100 different Snowgies. Anyways what they are is Elsa cold when ever she sneezys they come poping out of her. You could say there her boogers.
By the way the 13 names that I got from Olaf when he calls them at the end are.

1. SLUDGE
2. SLUSH
3. SLIDE
4. ANSEL
5. FLAKE
6. FRIDGE
7. FLURRY
8. POWDER
9. CRYSTLE
10. SQUALOR
11. PAT
12. SPHERE
13. WILLIAM
The other Snowgies don't have names that we are know of. But when I see Elsa & Anna at Disneyland they call all the others William. Also the Short is about Anna's Surprise birthday that Elsa is planing for her but wind up with a flu.
Last edited by Capt Hook on Sat May 14, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Fri May 06, 2016 8:17 pm

prophecygirl wrote:Does anyone have a Gus Gus to sell or trade? I want to complete my set without buying more boxes and getting more doubles :(

I have a Gus Gus, but I'm looking for the Walgreens exclusives, Mushu, and Meeko. I'm not looking to sell right now. PM me if you want to trade:)

prophecygirl

Postby prophecygirl » Fri May 06, 2016 10:39 pm

stroud1492 wrote:

I have a Gus Gus, but I'm looking for the Walgreens exclusives, Mushu, and Meeko. I'm not looking to sell right now. PM me if you want to trade:)

I don't have either of those :( Thank you, though!

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Sat May 07, 2016 11:18 pm

I just need Pocahontas and I'll have all the Princesses. Well...not the Walgreens ones, but since those are impossible to find and I get Tangled anyway...it's all good. Still kind of mad I get Anna and Elsa....ugh...

prophecygirl

Postby prophecygirl » Sun May 08, 2016 11:08 am

I finally found Gus Gus!!! So happy! Just snowgie left, but I really doubt I'll be buying more boxes of this series :( I've got a double of Cogsworth up for trades though lol

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon May 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Just got a text that my Hot Topic finally got a new case in just now, headed over there to try my luck again after work.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:07 pm

I hate to say it, but the guide isn't completely correct. I watched my HT bring out an unopened case, and I got Flounder where he should be, but I got Mushu in the 1/36 & 1/72 spot. Just thought I would let y'all know:)

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Wed May 11, 2016 3:31 pm

I agree with the guide maybe not being right. Jut checked our HT. I didn't see the case come out, but it looked untouched and they weren't in the 'right' place.
Mystery Minis: 332
Pops: 33
Dorbz: 21

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed May 11, 2016 3:49 pm

I think maybe the companions may get moved around in the same three locations.

On a side note, if anyone happens upon a fresh regular case, I'm still missing Merida...
Last edited by RogueSolo on Wed May 11, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Wed May 11, 2016 3:54 pm

I just thought I'd share a little project that I recently completed. Here is my collection of Disney Princesses and a few companions. Before making this I had them lined up along my computer desk. I wanted a way to display them and keep them safe, so I converted a shadow box into a display case. I bought the 10x10 shadow box at a craft store for 50% off, plastic for shelving for $4, plastic cutter about $5, and used wood scraps on the side spray painted black to hold up the shelves. Its hard to see in the picture, but I also went to staples and had part of the retail display box blown up for the background.

It looks pretty good and I am by no means a pro at this sort of thing.

just thought I'd share in case anyone else was having trouble displaying their princesses :D

I'm Jon
ISO: Pascal, Meeko, Rajah MMs

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Wed May 11, 2016 3:58 pm

I'm also waiting for walgreens to get in the mystery minis. I didn't get any exclusive companions in my box!
I'm Jon

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Wed May 11, 2016 4:10 pm

I will also comment on the case layout. I got my walgreens case from popcultcha and I got Olaf, Cogsworth, and Gus Gus. So, I think the case layout may have a few other variations.
I'm Jon

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:10 pm

I'm so happy! I was able to get a Rapunzel and Snow at Walgreens today!
Last edited by stroud1492 on Fri May 13, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Wed May 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Like I said last week when I walk in to work on Sat. at Toys R Us we had a new case not open yet and when I pick up two boxes who I though would been Ariel and one of the sidekicks in the spot they where to be at. I got Tiana where the sidekick would of been and I got another Belle where Ariel should of been. So I think Funko may have change the orders to them now that people are figuring out the layout to them.

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:45 pm

Anyone happen to have Chipmunk, Meeko, or a Pascal (Not likely) for trade? I'll be posting my list of doubles in the Sales/trades section:)

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Fri May 13, 2016 5:54 pm

I walked into my Hot Topic and they had just put out a new case that morning. I was so excited because the first time they got them they only had three left by the time I got to them. I bought four and got Anna, Elsa, Cinderella, and Tiana. I now have two extras of each of those. I'm not allowed to pick Mystery Minis anymore. the last time I picked Alice Mystery Minis I got five Cheshire Cats out of six. I'm really bad at this.

In the Princesses regular set I still need Olaf, Rajah, and Snowgie. I need all of the Hot Topic and Walgreens exclusives. The Walgreens stores by me in Southern California haven't even gotten any in yet. It looks like this may be a set I don't complete.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Fri May 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Just wanted to add my experience to those saying the layout may not be correct...
Went to 2 different Hot Topics. Both location brought out untouched cases (3 total) in their shipping containers. Grabbed the front right box in all 3. Ended up with 3 Cogsworth. My daughter is happy either way but a bummer for the completionist in me hoping for a HT Meeko.
Either way the layout isn't correct but I can confirm the side of the shipping boxes didn't have any lettering for case variations.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri May 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Bought three more companions today from HT hoping for Mushu, got three more dupes. Olaf, Flounder, and Naveen.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Sat May 14, 2016 3:21 pm

I'm about to give up on these. I when to HT today after work and saw some Disney mystery minis I when for the lightest box to get the sidekick the box I pick was very light when I open it, it was another Princess Tiana these make my second double if you count on the second Belle. I'm having troubles of getting the Snowgie and Ariel. So I think this is going to be my last one of getting unless this rumor Princess Aurora from SDCC is true.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sat May 14, 2016 10:24 pm

Finally found a fresh box of these at HT and had a little luck!

Meeko!! =D>

But wait... What's that? Oh no! Pocahontas is missing an arm! lol Argh. Oh well. Anyone have an extra arm? lol
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Quazimoto

Postby Quazimoto » Sat May 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Dang... And here I though Meeko would continue to cost an arm and a leg. Turns out it's just an arm now. :P

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Sun May 15, 2016 10:19 am

Awesome, Did you use any of the box layouts to find meeko? I'm super jelly :D
I'm Jon

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sun May 15, 2016 11:02 am

Cryptic Thought wrote:Awesome, Did you use any of the box layouts to find meeko? I'm super jelly :D

Yeah I took from the spot where he might be and hoped for the best and it turned out right! I was hoping to get either him or Mushu at the very least but I'm a bigger fan of Pocahontas than Mulan so was rooting for Meeko much more lol
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Maserati777

Postby Maserati777 » Fri May 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Went to Hot Topic today, found they had a box out, think there was about 7 left, but after shaking them realized they were all princesses. Oh well.

Decided to get some adventure time Dorbz instead.

Kuro-kun

Postby Kuro-kun » Sun May 22, 2016 2:35 am

Despite the odds and my luck, I thought I'd try for Rajah. I pulled Merida, Snowgie, Naveen, and Anna from GS and TRU. Not exactly what I was looking for, but at least they're pretty cute.
/\,,,/\
( ˆ ˘ ˆ)
My name's Liz!
Pokémon Collector and Pop Funatic ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Stats:
Pops - ??? / Mystery Minis - ??
6" Pops - ?? / Dorbz - ??

Newest Pop - Grimmjow
Major Grail ISO - Pokemon Eevee Proto and White Kurama Proto
ISO - (White Shirt) Mario Maurer Pop

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Thu May 26, 2016 9:18 pm

I when to Walgreens to get my second Mixels figure as I walk by the ladies makeup department I happen to see a new case mines one box of Disney Mystery Mini figures. So I look at the chart that I had to see where the sidekick was out. So I pick it out hoping it was William the Snowgies but I got Gus. Didn't get who I really wanted but at least I now have the team of Cinderella and Gus now and only the second complete team if u count Tiana & Prince Naveen

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Mon May 30, 2016 11:22 am

Where did you find a Walgreens with this box? I'll need to ask my Walgreens to order them. I ordered a box from PC and didn't get an exclusive companion. I'm glad to hear the chart still worked for these. I don't have the money to spend on these mystery minis. Still trying to trade for the 1/72 companions but I'm not seeing them anywhere. If I get a snowgie I'll let you know. He's like the only one I don't want. :)
I'm Jon

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Mon May 30, 2016 10:51 pm

Cryptic Thought wrote:Where did you find a Walgreens with this box? I'll need to ask my Walgreens to order them. I ordered a box from PC and didn't get an exclusive companion. I'm glad to hear the chart still worked for these. I don't have the money to spend on these mystery minis. Still trying to trade for the 1/72 companions but I'm not seeing them anywhere. If I get a snowgie I'll let you know. He's like the only one I don't want. :)

I live in Riverside CA and I have about 4 Walgreen stores next to my house 2 of them are with in 5 mins of where I live and the other 2 about 15. The one Walgreens that I finally found them at was the one that was 5 mins from my house. Like I said they didn't have them in the toy lane but over where the ladies makeup department is next to some Fining Dory toys.

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Tue May 31, 2016 12:57 pm

I went to a walgreens nearby my work and they didn't have any but the employee put in an order of 12, so hopefully they come in next week. It really irritates me that Walgreens doesn't just create a new sku for each set of MMs. This girls mystery mini sku usually brings in my little pony and lbh, there are way more adult males buying those ponies.
I'm Jon

kiptrip

Postby kiptrip » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Capt Hook wrote:By the way the 13 names that I got from Olaf when he calls them at the end are.

1. SLUDGE
2. SLUSH
3. SLIDE
4. ANSEL
5. FLAKE
6. FRIDGE
7. FLURRY
8. POWDER
9. CRYSTLE
10. SQUALOR
11. PAT
12. SPHERE
13. WILLIAM
The other Snowgies don't have names that we are know of. But when I see Elsa & Anna at Disneyland they call all the others William. Also the Short is about Anna's Surprise birthday that Elsa is planing for her but wind up with a flu.

I love that you made a list of them!
ISO: Chase Error Batman, Walmart Toothless, HT Thor with Helmet, Metallic Nightwing, Glitter Celestia, Glitter Luna, MM Blue Trixie, MM Santa Jack

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:16 pm

kiptrip wrote:
Capt Hook wrote:By the way the 13 names that I got from Olaf when he calls them at the end are.

1. SLUDGE
2. SLUSH
3. SLIDE
4. ANSEL
5. FLAKE
6. FRIDGE
7. FLURRY
8. POWDER
9. CRYSTLE
10. SQUALOR
11. PAT
12. SPHERE
13. WILLIAM

I love that you made a list of them!

Thanks it took me awild to get the 13 names. I have the short video on DVR and I had to use the Close Capion to get there names down. What is also nice is I visit Disneyland alot and I always see Elsa & Anna and we talk about the Snowgies alot and they always tell me that the rest of the Snowgies are name Wiliam like the last one is casuse there are so many of them that they can't name them all nor can Olaf lol so they just call all the rest William.

Funko_Bandido

Postby Funko_Bandido » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:07 pm

i was finally able to complete the set!

I'm Bandido or George !
Instagram: BandidoToys

Mystery Mini Checklist https://goo.gl/IzBVJx
Funko Member # : 11130
Mystery Mini Count: Over 400
Pop Count : Around 150

Image ImageImage

beachball48

Postby beachball48 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Has anyone else noticed that the packaging of the Disney Princesses has changed? I did a double-take today when I was shopping around and saw that the packaging now has characters on the front of the boxes, not just the "?" symbol. I just thought that was interesting. Image
Last edited by beachball48 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Blind Bags”