New Disney Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
stroud1492

Re: New Disney Mystery Minis

Postby stroud1492 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:18 pm

Cryptic Thought wrote:
stroud1492 wrote:My Walgreens have the minis. They either have four or five on the shelf, and act like they don't have any more in the stockroom (lies), or they have an entire case up by the cash register.

Where are you located? I'm in the DC area and you would think they would have them around here but I've called all the Walgreens around me and none have them. I've even driven to at least 6-7 to check, just because I don't trust the employees to give me correct information.

I'm in Orlando. Most of my stores carry them, but I have no luck with Pascal:( I've gotten the other three exclusives.

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:01 pm

Stopped by my local TRU today on the hunt for some Harry Potter minis and finally came across the new box style for the Princess/Companions. Hopefully there is a wave 2 about to hit all retailers with the new look.

Maserati777

Postby Maserati777 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Looks like our Walgreens is putting 3 out at a time. I bought three more today and pulled Snow White and Rapunzel as well as Belle.

I figured the heavy one was Rapunzel because the last heavy one I pulled there was Ariel and you only get one Ariel per case.

Now I'm only missing Naveen, Olaf, Mulan, Mushu, Meeko, Pascal and the chipmunk. Out of those the main ones I still want are Mulan, Mushu and Meeko. But Hot Topic never gets them in and if they do they are gone pretty quickly and we can't go there every day at opening...

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:27 pm

My HT got a case in today, except it was the new common wave. Also, the layout was completely different, just FYI.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Ladykatarina

Postby Ladykatarina » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:48 pm

RogueSolo wrote:My HT got a case in today, except it was the new common wave. Also, the layout was completely different, just FYI.

Do you remember the appoximate layout? Companions on bottom? Location of exclusive princesses?

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:04 pm

Ladykatarina wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:My HT got a case in today, except it was the new common wave. Also, the layout was completely different, just FYI.

Do you remember the appoximate layout? Companions on bottom? Location of exclusive princesses?

Common wave would mean it didn't have any of the exclusives, just a regular release case.

Though I am curious where Rajah is in the new layout... ;) :D
wenhol8710 on Instagram

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:06 pm

wenhol8710 wrote:
Ladykatarina wrote:

Common wave would mean it didn't have any of the exclusives, just a regular release case.

Correct.
I think Merida was top middle right (easy to tell based on weight), and there were two companions on top of each other front left. Can't really help much past that. I took a gamble on the heaviest of the three companion (lightest) boxes and lucked out with Raja.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:42 am

Just looking for Rajah and Meeko to complete the set (including HT & WG Exclusives).

Big thanks to RogueSolo for helping me make a significant dent in this collection. :)

You guys are awesome!
Just a small town girl...

Mori_LeStrange

Postby Mori_LeStrange » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:28 pm

My Hot Topic got a new box in on Monday. I was hoping for Rajah but ended up with Snogie. The search continues. ....

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:29 pm

So, are the Hot Topic exclusives discontinued or something? Everyone has said they are getting the common boxes :(

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:17 pm

I hope not. I still haven't gotten Mulan or Pocahontas.

Ladykatarina

Postby Ladykatarina » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Thank you for clarifying on the case that ended up at Hot Topic. Given Hot Topic's website doesn't have the Princess minis I'm guessing there's something going on in production and Funko sent common cases to help alleviate back orders.

By the way if anyone finds out where Jasmine is in the new layout please let me know? I keep pulling Ariel thinking its Jasmine based on weight. Thanks!

Uofwturtle

Postby Uofwturtle » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:19 am

My Hot Topic had a case of Princesses yesterday that was not marked as Hot Topic Exclusive in an any way. The Toys R Us also had a box with the new artwork that had 1 box missing. Seems like these are starting to show up again but without the exclusives.

kaira07

Postby kaira07 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:15 am

First ever Mystery Mini i bought and opened :) Got lucky!

nyel24

Postby nyel24 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:22 pm

congrats. these are very cool.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:32 pm

kaira07 wrote:

Love Elsa with all those Snowgies. Too cute!

kaira07

Postby kaira07 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Thanks! The mystery mini snowgie is the cutest! <3 Trick is to grab the lightest box coz that lil thing is pretty hollow :D

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Snagged Rajah off ebay. (Impossible to find him in the wild here...)

Got a lot of extra Princesses to unload, if anyone's still looking for any. Just shoot me a PM.

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:02 pm

Anybody looking for Rajah? I now have an extra I pulled today. Go figure...

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:41 am

If anyone is looking for a snowgie, just let me know :)

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

jolouvre

Postby jolouvre » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:04 am

I'm still looking hard for Mulan and Meeko!!! Anyone having extras to sell or intending to let go pleaseeeeee!

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:38 pm

My walmart put 3 cases on the shelf this morning. Didn't have access to a layout with me, so I went by weight. Merida is HEAVY! She's even heavier than Diablo. Jasmine is also heavier than the rest. Will try to find a layout so I can go back and get Tianna. I had no idea these would be so adorable!
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

goofyestes

Postby goofyestes » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 pm

Funko_Bandido wrote:i was finally able to complete the set!

:love4: Your collection is amazing!
~Niki

Collecting Harry Potter Mystery Minis and Disney Pops and Mystery Minis

WTB: Prince John Pop, B&N Dumbledore Mystery Mini, Meeko and Pascal Princess Mystery Minis, Crocodile and Captain Hook Mystery Minis

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:48 am

I just want Ariel.... ok... i want them all ♡♡

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:11 am

Anybody still looking for anything? Got an army of duplicates available.

On a positive note, I did complete the set! :freddy2:

Mysteryminime

Postby Mysteryminime » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:27 pm

Does anyone have weights with box and bag for these? Especially the 1/72 sidekicks. I just don't want to end up with countless doubles to find the few I need

goofyestes

Postby goofyestes » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:13 pm

My Disney Princesses set is about as complete as it will ever get. I would love to find Pascal and Meeko, but they are just too expensive (unless someone has one for a reasonable price :D ). I would like to get another bear for Merida's other brother, but we'll see. I actually managed to find a Rajah at Walmart last week so I was excited.
~Niki

WTB: Prince John Pop, B&N Dumbledore Mystery Mini, Meeko and Pascal Princess Mystery Minis, Crocodile and Captain Hook Mystery Minis

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:54 pm

I need flounder so badly. :(

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:Anybody still looking for anything? Got an army of duplicates available.

So many! <3

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:14 pm

I'm so close to finishing the princesses from this line. I need to check eBay and see if the exclusives are all still selling for $20+ or not.

goofyestes

Postby goofyestes » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:29 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:I'm so close to finishing the princesses from this line. I need to check eBay and see if the exclusives are all still selling for $20+ or not.

Pascal and Meeko are still crazy prices, but the princesses don't seem too bad most of the time. Good luck on your hunt!
~Niki

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:49 pm

goofyestes wrote:
JohnnyPOP wrote:I'm so close to finishing the princesses from this line. I need to check eBay and see if the exclusives are all still selling for $20+ or not.

Pascal and Meeko are still crazy prices, but the princesses don't seem too bad most of the time. Good luck on your hunt!

I just looked and Snow and Rapunzel are still around $20+ so maybe I'll have to wait a little longer lol I can't justify paying that much for them so I can keep missing them if I need to.

goofyestes

Postby goofyestes » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:09 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:
goofyestes wrote:

I just looked and Snow and Rapunzel are still around $20+ so maybe I'll have to wait a little longer lol I can't justify paying that much for them so I can keep missing them if I need to.

I am new to collecting mystery minis and can't believe how expensive some of them get! I got lucky with a seller on ebay with snow white and rapunzel for about $30 and free shipping.
~Niki

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:28 pm

goofyestes wrote:I am new to collecting mystery minis and can't believe how expensive some of them get! I got lucky with a seller on ebay with snow white and rapunzel for about $30 and free shipping.

I'm still fairly new myself and while I do own a couple that seem to be around that price, I personally can't spend that much on a single mini. I don't even spend more than about $20 on a single Pop. But I'm not gonna fault someone else who's willing to because I understand wanting to have a figure or a complete collection.

goofyestes

Postby goofyestes » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:28 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:
goofyestes wrote:I am new to collecting mystery minis and can't believe how expensive some of them get! I got lucky with a seller on ebay with snow white and rapunzel for about $30 and free shipping.

I'm still fairly new myself and while I do own a couple that seem to be around that price, I personally can't spend that much on a single mini. I don't even spend more than about $20 on a single Pop. But I'm not gonna fault someone else who's willing to because I understand wanting to have a figure or a complete collection.

I can't justify more either. I was lucky with the seller who had them for $30. $15 each is a whole lot easier to justify considering I didn't drive around trying to find them (and I don't have a Walgreens near me anyway). ;-) More power to the ones who want to spend more, though. I have been really lucky and connected with some collectors who wanted to help others out instead of selling for high prices (some B&N Harry Potter) or I wouldn't have those either. Just wish I could find the B&N Dumbledore, but at least I have the regular one.
~Niki

Tuffsnake

Postby Tuffsnake » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:46 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:Anybody still looking for anything? Got an army of duplicates available.

So many! <3

Uh Belle, Merida and of course Rajah! [-o<

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:41 pm

goofyestes wrote:I can't justify more either. I was lucky with the seller who had them for $30. $15 each is a whole lot easier to justify considering I didn't drive around trying to find them (and I don't have a Walgreens near me anyway). ;-) More power to the ones who want to spend more, though. I have been really lucky and connected with some collectors who wanted to help others out instead of selling for high prices (some B&N Harry Potter) or I wouldn't have those either. Just wish I could find the B&N Dumbledore, but at least I have the regular one.

If we ever get the BN ones back in stock, I'll try to find Dumbleydore for you! We're just now getting the Arkham set so who knows. BN is weird lol

But I'm very thankful for the people on this board. I've gotten help with some great pieces here! :cheers:

goofyestes

Postby goofyestes » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:46 pm

JohnnyPOP wrote:
goofyestes wrote:I can't justify more either. I was lucky with the seller who had them for $30. $15 each is a whole lot easier to justify considering I didn't drive around trying to find them (and I don't have a Walgreens near me anyway). ;-) More power to the ones who want to spend more, though. I have been really lucky and connected with some collectors who wanted to help others out instead of selling for high prices (some B&N Harry Potter) or I wouldn't have those either. Just wish I could find the B&N Dumbledore, but at least I have the regular one.

If we ever get the BN ones back in stock, I'll try to find Dumbleydore for you! We're just now getting the Arkham set so who knows. BN is weird lol

But I'm very thankful for the people on this board. I've gotten help with some great pieces here! :cheers:

Thank you! That is very nice of you. :D
~Niki

MzTredecim

Postby MzTredecim » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Still trading? I have some horror 2 & 3.
Funko Collector since 2012!
Collections: GITD / TWD / TMNTs / BTTF / Random Eye-Catchers / Mystery Minis & PSHs

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:47 pm

goofyestes wrote:
JohnnyPOP wrote:

I can't justify more either. I was lucky with the seller who had them for $30. $15 each is a whole lot easier to justify considering I didn't drive around trying to find them (and I don't have a Walgreens near me anyway). ;-) More power to the ones who want to spend more, though. I have been really lucky and connected with some collectors who wanted to help others out instead of selling for high prices (some B&N Harry Potter) or I wouldn't have those either. Just wish I could find the B&N Dumbledore, but at least I have the regular one.

I know how you feel! I am still trying to find a flocked Fawkes and at this point there aren't even any available on ebay to pay crazy prices for. If I get an extra Dumbledore ever I will let you know :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Return to “Blind Bags”