New Disney Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: New Disney Mystery Minis

Postby jambes » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:36 am

RogueSolo wrote:
jambes wrote:I just got a full case of Walgreens minis in finally!! No more MLP for me!

Which ones should I pull? I am not a mini expert.

The companions/side-kicks weigh much less than the princesses. Rapunzel should be the heaviest because of all that hair.

Do we know layouts for Walgreens cases or us it random?

I see layout now. Thanks!

krissykoala

Postby krissykoala » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:39 pm

I just bought a couple and the cashier was telling me how they bought a couple to display in their office....and one is Pascal. guess I wont be buying there. lol

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:38 am

RogueSolo wrote:
jambes wrote:I just got a full case of Walgreens minis in finally!! No more MLP for me!

The companions/side-kicks weigh much less than the princesses. Rapunzel should be the heaviest because of all that hair.

Not really Tiana weights as mush as the sidekick. The 2 that I have of Tiana when I pick her up I though they where the sidekicks cause the box was sooo light but when I open the box it was Tiana two times.

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:55 am

jambes wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:

Do we know layouts for Walgreens cases or us it random?

I see layout now. Thanks!

Fabulous! The layout works. That is if they put out the box untouched.

If anyone is interested I have dups of Belle, Tiana, Ariel, and of course Elsa... lol
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:45 am

Possible concept art...(NOT OFFICIAL) ignore the Alien, probably in the Villains series. Higher chance Aurora could be an SDCC mini, but then Dopey's there too. Most likely replaced by chipmunk.

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:30 pm

I really hope so I really want Aurora she is my Princess.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:35 pm

My Walgreens finally got these in, yay! I pulled my third Olaf and second Naveen, boooo!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

GrayJay65

Postby GrayJay65 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:39 pm

Does anyone have an extra Brother Bear that needs a Frog or Clock Guy? Also have an extra Rapunzel and looking for Meeku, Raj or Pocahontas. PM me I have lots if extra MM from many series.

austinography

Postby austinography » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:00 pm

happened to go by Walgreens yesterday and grabbed 3 of the 4 princess boxes they had sitting out. Ended up with seconds of Olaf and Ariel, plus my first pull for Gus Gus! Got to looking at the case layout and figured that if they had pulled from front top, the one remaining was either Snow White's chipmunk or Flounder...both of which we need. So, I went back to grab it. Except, this time, I also found an employee and asked if they had anymore I could buy. They said 'No', but when I asked if they could order them, she got a manager, who knew where the box was in the back. So...she brought out the full case that we're all used to seeing on the shelf. And, lo and behold, what was missing was the top row front 4. So, naturally, I followed our trusty layout here and grabbed the front 2 on the bottom row. These 3 are currently sitting on my kitchen table waiting for my daughter to wake up from her nap. But, based on the reliability of the layouts and the box weight, I'm pretty confident we've got the Walgreen's exclusive princess plus another sidekick we needed. Very excited!

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:35 pm

I just came back from my Walgreens and it look like they had alot of the mystery Princess but not in the case. I didn't pick up any cause I was looking for series 2 Tsum Tsum 3 pack for the small Sven that I needed which I found. But they had what look like alot of them. Also my work (TRU) yesturday just got a new case of them off the truck but once again I didn't get any didn't want to take a change and not get Ariel that I want so bad. Cause the last two times I when in the spot that she was to be at I either got Tiana or Belle and I just could take that change on getting a triple of either Belle or Tiana. Also I didn't have the money all right now.

austinography

Postby austinography » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:42 pm

Well, my daughter woke up and she opened the 3 mystery minis. Ended up getting Rapunzel and Snow White as predicted! And, as a bit of a surprise, got Cogsworth too, which was super awesome b/c not only did we need him for our set, but he was the one that my daughter wanted the most!

The only princess we are missing now is Mulan. But still need a ton of sidekicks. Brother Bear, Rajah, Mushu, Flounder, Snowgie, Pascal, and Chipmunk.

keyese

Postby keyese » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:51 pm

More Walgreens in my area have been getting these, but someone else must be ahead of me because the Pascal spot is always raided. I've gotten extras of Snow White and Rapunzel, and 2 extra Chipmunks now though (for the Walgreens that mix them up and put them in a single line instead of keeping them in the box). I'm hoping I can find some more that have an untouched box so I can follow the layout to get that last one :)
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:30 am

We had a fresh case of these at work today and so I knew where to grab from to get Ariel and Merida. Now I just need to go back for Jasmine and Anna and I'll have the non-exclusive princesses. After that I'll figure out how to get Snow, Rapunzel, Mulan, and Pocahontas.

Ladykatarina

Postby Ladykatarina » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:54 pm

I bought a couple at Walgreens that felt lucky to me. I pulled the chipmunk and Gus-Gus! I was super happy since I didn't have either one of them.

At this point I'm missing Snow, Jasmine, Mulan, and Pocahontas and most of the sidekicks. Its pretty easy to tell which ones are sidekicks but with the princesses I'm having a bit of a hard time. When I find them they are either not in a display box or someone has mixed up the configuration. For those that have the princesses I'm looking for do you remember if the boxes were they on the lighter of heavier side? Thank you in advance.

austinography

Postby austinography » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:43 am

Ladykatarina wrote:I bought a couple at Walgreens that felt lucky to me. I pulled the chipmunk and Gus-Gus! I was super happy since I didn't have either one of them.

At this point I'm missing Snow, Jasmine, Mulan, and Pocahontas and most of the sidekicks. Its pretty easy to tell which ones are sidekicks but with the princesses I'm having a bit of a hard time. When I find them they are either not in a display box or someone has mixed up the configuration. For those that have the princesses I'm looking for do you remember if the boxes were they on the lighter of heavier side? Thank you in advance.

I would say that for Mulan and Snow, you're gonna have to rely on the layouts b/c their weight is pretty similar to the others, though, I will say that I thought Snow was a sidekick b/c she was very light. Jasmine and Pocahontas are definitely heavier. I would say they are similar weight to Rapunzel, but not as heavy as Merida.

Ladykatarina

Postby Ladykatarina » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:29 am

austinography wrote:
Ladykatarina wrote:I bought a couple at Walgreens that felt lucky to me. I pulled the chipmunk and Gus-Gus! I was super happy since I didn't have either one of them.

I would say that for Mulan and Snow, you're gonna have to rely on the layouts b/c their weight is pretty similar to the others, though, I will say that I thought Snow was a sidekick b/c she was very light. Jasmine and Pocahontas are definitely heavier. I would say they are similar weight to Rapunzel, but not as heavy as Merida.

That’s actually really helpful. I was torn on Jasmine and Mulan's weights but maybe I can find them after all even with the cases getting mixed up. Thank you. :)

Capt Hook

Postby Capt Hook » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Tiana is also a light one to I got two of her thinking she was a sidekick .

Uofwturtle

Postby Uofwturtle » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Went to a GameStop today and they apparently had a kid running around opening boxes. They had Merida, Belle, Olaf, and Baby Otter from Finding Dory. The funny thing is that despite getting a few princesses for my niece, knowing what was in the boxes took a lot of the fun away from it.

Ladykatarina

Postby Ladykatarina » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:38 pm

Capt Hook wrote:Tiana is also a light one to I got two of her thinking she was a sidekick .

I may have pulled an extra Tiana then. Oh well my daughter loves them...she has an army of Elsas at this point. :D

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:57 pm

Dropped close to $60 on Walgreens boxes today. Ended up with one Rapunzel to show for it. Woo...
Marty
Funklub member #1093

austinography

Postby austinography » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:44 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Dropped close to $60 on Walgreens boxes today. Ended up with one Rapunzel to show for it. Woo...

That sucks. Does your Walgreens only set out a few or do they have the whole case out there?

Since I only need a few sidekicks, I've resigned myself to only buying when I see a fresh case, which is getting rare now with this set. One store by me has about 18 princess minis, but I know there from picked over cases and all mixed up, so I am too afraid to even try there.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:01 am

Each of the three stores I went to had basically set the entire case set out onto the shelf. They all must have received the same assortment case, because i pulled three Olaf, two Cogsworth, and two Gus Gus. I hate that snowball little f***.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:05 am

A nearby Walmart put out two cases yesterday. I used the layout mentioned in this thread, but still ended up with Anna, Elsa and Belle --none of which I was going for. Guess they moved the boxes around...
Just a small town girl...

sylin

Postby sylin » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:10 am

stroud1492 wrote:Possible concept art...(NOT OFFICIAL) ignore the Alien, probably in the Villains series. Higher chance Aurora could be an SDCC mini, but then Dopey's there too. Most likely replaced by chipmunk.

Where did you find these?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:15 am

Sunshine29102 wrote:A nearby Walmart put out two cases yesterday. I used the layout mentioned in this thread, but still ended up with Anna, Elsa and Belle --none of which I was going for. Guess they moved the boxes around...

I went based on weight. I bought both of the heavy boxes at the first store to guarantee a Rapunzel. The third store had all 12 boxes again, but without knowing I wasn't going to risk getting stuck with more duplicates.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:45 am

sylin wrote:
stroud1492 wrote:Possible concept art...(NOT OFFICIAL) ignore the Alien, probably in the Villains series. Higher chance Aurora could be an SDCC mini, but then Dopey's there too. Most likely replaced by chipmunk.

It was in my facebook thread, but I believe they said it was a Funko artist on Instagram. Since SDCC reveals are finished, it looks like Aurora won't happen:(

Maserati777

Postby Maserati777 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Went to 3 different Walgreens, only one had these in and they only had 3 boxes left.

The boxes contained Ariel, Tiana and Anna. So no Walgreens exclusives but I did get only 1 duplicate.

Went to a Walmart I don't usually go to and they had two display boxes out. The first had 8 boxes and the 2nd had 10.

I shook each box in both cases to see if any sidekicks were left since nowadays it seems the sidekicks are the first to go and bought 3 boxes. I Pulled 3 new sidekicks...

Spoiler: show
Now I've completed Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and Brave

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Maserati777 wrote:Now I've completed Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and Brave[/spoiler]

Congrats!

I'm losing all hope on rajah... I've opened at least 10 different cases with Gus Gus or Naveen. ](*,)
...and I refuse to pay 40+ dollars for a two inch figure. These 1/72 odds are a lie. haha
I'm Jon
ISO: Pascal, Meeko, Rajah MMs

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Maybe these will be part of a Series 2 set :) I would love to see Alice and Dinah, along with Belle's blue dress from the beginning of the movie (maybe with Lumiere or Chip). Meg and Pegasus maybe? Not sure who else, unless they do some Princes too.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:51 pm

kihou wrote:Maybe these will be part of a Series 2 set :) I would love to see Alice and Dinah, along with Belle's blue dress from the beginning of the movie (maybe with Lumiere or Chip). Meg and Pegasus maybe? Not sure who else, unless they do some Princes too.

Moana and her pig. Esmerelda and the goat. Wendy and Nana. Aurora and probably the owl with the prince's cap. That's 8 right there lol. Plus Alice and Dinah and Meg and Pegasus. See, we could come up with another series on our own. Come on, Funko!

sylin

Postby sylin » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:47 am

stroud1492 wrote:
sylin wrote:

It was in my facebook thread, but I believe they said it was a Funko artist on Instagram. Since SDCC reveals are finished, it looks like Aurora won't happen:(

Ugh, what a shame...

I guess it's possible Aurora, along with the alien and Dopey, could be released in a generic Disney mini variety line in the future.

Maserati777

Postby Maserati777 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:49 pm

Found a Snowgie? at Toys r us, not sure what it is but I'm only missing Naveen and Olaf from the regular set.

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Love that Toy Story Alien mini :love10:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Are people still seeing these in Walgreens stores? I've been to three different stores over the past month or so and have yet to see them in any nearby stores, only Batman vs Superman and Arkham minis. Still trying to hunt down some of the store exclusives, with no luck..

Would really like to see a Series 2 in the future.

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:29 pm

I went to all of the walgreens around me and even a couple an hour away and not one had disney princess minis. The most recent one had TTLG minis and I wanted to rage. So, are we just getting jipped out of these minis on the east coast? I'm still looking for Rajah and I don't think I'll be spending the money or time looking for meeko or pascal anymore. It's one thing for minis to be rare, but I can't even find these anywhere!
I'm Jon

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Cryptic Thought wrote:I went to all of the walgreens around me and even a couple an hour away and not one had disney princess minis. The most recent one had TTLG minis and I wanted to rage. So, are we just getting jipped out of these minis on the east coast? I'm still looking for Rajah and I don't think I'll be spending the money or time looking for meeko or pascal anymore. It's one thing for minis to be rare, but I can't even find these anywhere!

Oh yeah, Alice TTLG were all I saw as well. Are these Princess minis just not getting put out until the ones on shelves sell? I've only just seen the Princess series in Walmart, and only about two weeks ago.

Just wondering if they'll make it to the east coast as well...

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:Oh yeah, Alice TTLG were all I saw as well. Are these Princess minis just not getting put out until the ones on shelves sell? I've only just seen the Princess series in Walmart, and only about two weeks ago.

I don't think so, because TTLG minis came out one or two months after the Disney princess minis. I think there is an issue with the way Walgreens distributes their merchandise and it won't be fixed until they start selling their exclusives online.
I'm Jon

Sunshine29102

Postby Sunshine29102 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Cryptic Thought wrote:
Sunshine29102 wrote:Oh yeah, Alice TTLG were all I saw as well. Are these Princess minis just not getting put out until the ones on shelves sell? I've only just seen the Princess series in Walmart, and only about two weeks ago.

I don't think so, because TTLG minis came out one or two months after the Disney princess minis. I think there is an issue with the way Walgreens distributes their merchandise and it won't be fixed until they start selling their exclusives online.

Gotcha! Well... that kind sucks. Not sure the point of having store exclusives if the stores aren't really selling them. At least I know now that it's not just spotty or nonexistant distribution in my are (SouthEast).

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:19 am

My Walgreens have the minis. They either have four or five on the shelf, and act like they don't have any more in the stockroom (lies), or they have an entire case up by the cash register.

Cryptic Thought

Postby Cryptic Thought » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:36 am

stroud1492 wrote:My Walgreens have the minis. They either have four or five on the shelf, and act like they don't have any more in the stockroom (lies), or they have an entire case up by the cash register.

Where are you located? I'm in the DC area and you would think they would have them around here but I've called all the Walgreens around me and none have them. I've even driven to at least 6-7 to check, just because I don't trust the employees to give me correct information.
I'm Jon

Return to “Blind Bags”