New Disney Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
goofyestes

Re: New Disney Mystery Minis

Postby goofyestes » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:09 pm

kihou wrote:
goofyestes wrote:
JohnnyPOP wrote:
I'm still fairly new myself and while I do own a couple that seem to be around that price, I personally can't spend that much on a single mini. I don't even spend more than about $20 on a single Pop. But I'm not gonna fault someone else who's willing to because I understand wanting to have a figure or a complete collection.

I can't justify more either. I was lucky with the seller who had them for $30. $15 each is a whole lot easier to justify considering I didn't drive around trying to find them (and I don't have a Walgreens near me anyway). ;-) More power to the ones who want to spend more, though. I have been really lucky and connected with some collectors who wanted to help others out instead of selling for high prices (some B&N Harry Potter) or I wouldn't have those either. Just wish I could find the B&N Dumbledore, but at least I have the regular one.

I know how you feel! I am still trying to find a flocked Fawkes and at this point there aren't even any available on ebay to pay crazy prices for. If I get an extra Dumbledore ever I will let you know :)

Thank you! I haven't even managed to find a regular Fawkes. That one has eluded my for some reason. I had better luck finding the 1/72 McGonagall and her cat form.
~Niki

Collecting Harry Potter Mystery Minis and Disney Pops and Mystery Minis

WTB: Prince John Pop, B&N Dumbledore Mystery Mini, Meeko and Pascal Princess Mystery Minis, Crocodile and Captain Hook Mystery Minis

jpearson

Postby jpearson » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Sunshine29102 wrote:Anybody still looking for anything? Got an army of duplicates available.

On a positive note, I did complete the set! :freddy2:

Do you still have Rajah? He and Pascal are the only ones I need!

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Broke down and ordered 6 minis from walmart hoping for a miracle. Gotta say I'm pretty pleased!

Mystery Minis: 332
Pops: 33
Dorbz: 21

ShockWaveZ55

Postby ShockWaveZ55 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:11 pm

Turtledoc wrote:Broke down and ordered 6 minis from walmart hoping for a miracle. Gotta say I'm pretty pleased!

You make me wanna take a gamble and try ordering 6 from Walmart. I did that with HT I got 3/4 exclusives there. Maybe I can get lucky twice lol
Hi there! I'm Eric
pop count: over 900 8-[

https://www.instagram.com/55puma55/

BigHow

Postby BigHow » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:58 pm

Turtledoc wrote:Broke down and ordered 6 minis from walmart hoping for a miracle. Gotta say I'm pretty pleased!

That's pretty awesome! Congrats on the good pulls.

I'm still hoping someone will come along that wants my Capt. Hook for Lotso. [-o<
Your Friendly Neighborhood Teen Wolf!

http://www.fixitinpost.org - Infrequent Pop Culture Thoughts

Looking for any of the following Pop Protos: Teen Wolf 1985, Astronaut Snoopy, Halloween/Pilot Snoopy, Woodstock, Wicket, Skeletor, Target Bullseye, Sugar Bear, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Topanga (from Boy Meets World)!

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:07 pm

I would be very happy to get those also. I keep thinking I should just p.ace an order. But the thought of getting 6 malificents , stops me. 8-[
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

stroud1492

Postby stroud1492 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:02 pm

May be a little off topic, but is anyone else going to get the HT Exclusive Moana and Pua minis, and put them with the princesses? Technically, she isn't an official Disney princess, but neither are Anna or Elsa *(She's a queen)* I think they would look good with the rest of the set :)

Turtledoc

Postby Turtledoc » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:00 pm

stroud1492 wrote:May be a little off topic, but is anyone else going to get the HT Exclusive Moana and Pua minis, and put them with the princesses? Technically, she isn't an official Disney princess, but neither are Anna or Elsa *(She's a queen)* I think they would look good with the rest of the set :)

I totally picked up Moana and Pua today for this purpose. Also got a Maui and Hawk. Not sure where they are going.
Mystery Minis: 332
Pops: 33
Dorbz: 21

klb1111

Postby klb1111 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:33 pm

I know this is a long shot, but do any of you still have an extra Mulan for sale or trade?

Maserati777

Postby Maserati777 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Found a picked through box at Target, shook the boxes to see if there were any sidekicks left and I bought what I thought were two sidekicks. I'm only missing 1 mini from the original set, Naveen.

Ended up getting Naveen and a duplicate Flounder. So I'm only missing the some of the store exclusives which I don't really count for a set.

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:18 am

Picked up Naveen, Olaf and a second Flounder from toys r us today. I've still got a few sidekicks to get but I think it's just Hamish, Cogsworth and Rajah (don't think that one is ever going to appear, lol).

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

Divino

Postby Divino » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:51 pm

Wow, thank god I pulled a Meeko, along with all the other HT exclusives when I did. The prices on those are just crazy now!

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:31 am

I didn't think I'd want any of the Princesses/Companions, but, after completing the Villains set and getting started on Moana, I realized I wanted Pocahontas, Mulan, Jasmine, Belle, Ariel and Tiana (and their companions). I didn't realize Pocahontas and Mulan were HT Exclusives and, boy, was I shocked to see how much they were going for! I went to my local HT and they still had about 8 boxes. I felt the heaviest one and, since they were buy 1, get 1, picked another at random. I got Pocahontas and Belle! Not bad. Then I went to Books-a-Million and picked two and got Ariel and Jasmine. But my Jasmine has a really glaring defect on her left side. (It almost looks like a big gash in the figure). So that's disappointing. I still need Mulan, Tiana and the companions. I doubt anybody has Meeko and Mushu for trade... BUT I was wondering if someone here who has them could post how much they WEIGH? (Preferably when boxed.) That might help in terms of getting them.
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (#25)
Most Recent POP: Dodoria

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:50 am

I personally gave up on getting any of the exclusives from this line, but we should still have some common boxes at work and if I have a chance, I'll try to get you some of the base set figures! :cheers:

kiptrip

Postby kiptrip » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Finally got my ursula, eels, ariel and flounder!
ISO: Chase Error Batman, Walmart Toothless, HT Thor with Helmet, Metallic Nightwing, Glitter Celestia, Glitter Luna, MM Blue Trixie, MM Santa Jack

Return to “Blind Bags”