Batman Vs Superman Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
GraphicSilence

Re: Batman Vs Superman Mystery Minis

Postby GraphicSilence » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:26 pm

The GS layout worked perfectly at one GS and not so much at another (two boxes were switched around). Both were fresh cases, never been touched. The employees at both locations were shocked I asked for them because they just unpacked them. Thanks to everyone posting layouts, they help a lot! Got my gold armored Batman, which is the GS exclusive I wanted the most. Now to find a Walmart that has them in. The hunt continues. :)

Grail: Batman Freddy
Desperately want: Flashpoint Batman, SDCC Blue Batman.

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:24 pm

MyLittleFunkos wrote:Maybe your GS did what my local one did...It was a brand new box and the worker told me she intentionally switched them all around. I was a bit shocked by it, considering not too many people actually buy Funko stuff in the area, let alone minis. I asked her for her reasoning and she said so it's "a game of eenie meenie miney mo." I would have purchased a few Pops and a few minis from that location but not after she gave me that response. Especially because she said it so arrogantly.

Luckily, I drove to one further away and they had a fresh case and I got the ones I wanted.

Maybe, but i actually struck out again at a different GS this morning the same way. 'It's a new case that no one has touched' I was told. It seems that he meant customers because I didn't catch that they all had store price stickers on them meaning they were shuffled. I have to wonder if that was the case yesterday (I didn't think to check).

So, word of warning; if the complete case you're picking from has stickers, expect random packing. :(
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:33 pm

groundhog7s wrote:
MyLittleFunkos wrote:Maybe your GS did what my local one did...It was a brand new box and the worker told me she intentionally switched them all around. I was a bit shocked by it, considering not too many people actually buy Funko stuff in the area, let alone minis. I asked her for her reasoning and she said so it's "a game of eenie meenie miney mo." I would have purchased a few Pops and a few minis from that location but not after she gave me that response. Especially because she said it so arrogantly.

Luckily, I drove to one further away and they had a fresh case and I got the ones I wanted.

Maybe, but i actually struck out again at a different GS this morning the same way. 'It's a new case that no one has touched' I was told. It seems that he meant customers because I didn't catch that they all had store price stickers on them meaning they were shuffled. I have to wonder if that was the case yesterday (I didn't think to check).

So, word of warning; if the complete case you're picking from has stickers, expect random packing. :(

Yikes, that's good to know! Thanks for pointing that out ](*,)
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:17 pm

I found a full case at Walmart today, got Green Superman and Blue Aquaman, then decided might as well get the other exclusives since it's so easy, so I got the other 2 and went to Gamestop and got Unmasked Batman to complete my set of exclusives. XD I haven't decided if I'm gonna get a case of the regulars to complete the full set or not, but knowing me, I probably will. lol
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:59 pm

For anyone wanting to get everything all at once without having to drive around...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/222047553925?
www.8-BitHero.com

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Does anyone have a layout for a normal case? Trying to find the figures that get pulled for the exclusives, and my HT just got a case in yesterday.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

LordBlackCat

Postby LordBlackCat » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:48 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Does anyone have a layout for a normal case? Trying to find the figures that get pulled for the exclusives, and my HT just got a case in yesterday.

Front Left was Angry Wonder Woman without sword. :D That was all for my pity purchase today!

GameStop had a picked over case, all of the spots for the exclusives were gone. GameStop employee claimed that the guy who purchased them did not get the Gold Batman, but I wasn't feeling particularly lucky at that point. Might go back if tomorrow's riskier. :)

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:57 pm

Bottow layer, back right is regular Aquaman.
Top layer, middle right is Knightmare batman (goggles up)
Top layer, back right is Princess Diana

Hope that helps RogueSolo.
www.8-BitHero.com

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:01 am

I was able to watch an unboxing video on youtube, only thing was they only opened the top layer. Using that, I was able to grab Knightmare Batman. I also pulled from bottom middle right and got Superman.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:25 am

Finally my Walmart put out a case and 1 was gone by the time I got there, front left Batman goggles exclusive. I used the case map to get the other 3 exclusives and grabbed a Wonder Woman because I love the sculpt. I havent opened my Toy Wars BvS case that came in a couple days ago yet, I like to slowly savor on weekends. The good news is I can pretty much rest easy on Minis until Anime 2 hits.
Mystery Mini Addict

RedPats

Postby RedPats » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:43 am

If anyone can help me with 2 of the Walmart exclusives it would be greatly appreciated. Looking for the exclusive Aquaman and Knighmare Batman googles up. Only 2 exclusives I need, besides normal hovering Superman. Which I don't see a point in trying to get since I have red eyes hovering superman. Thanks in advance!
Hello, my name is Cody
Funko Collecting since 3/29/15
Instagram - funko.stoner
ImageImage

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:53 am

RedPats wrote:If anyone can help me with 2 of the Walmart exclusives it would be greatly appreciated. Looking for the exclusive Aquaman and Knighmare Batman googles up. Only 2 exclusives I need, besides normal hovering Superman. Which I don't see a point in trying to get since I have red eyes hovering superman. Thanks in advance!

Goggles up is the normal figure, goggles down is the W*M exclusive. I'm assuming you want goggles down?
Marty
Funklub member #1093

RedPats

Postby RedPats » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:42 am

RogueSolo wrote:
RedPats wrote:If anyone can help me with 2 of the Walmart exclusives it would be greatly appreciated. Looking for the exclusive Aquaman and Knighmare Batman googles up. Only 2 exclusives I need, besides normal hovering Superman. Which I don't see a point in trying to get since I have red eyes hovering superman. Thanks in advance!

Goggles up is the normal figure, goggles down is the W*M exclusive. I'm assuming you want goggles down?

Yes! My mistake lol. Honestly want both, but prefer to get the exclusive first.
Hello, my name is Cody
Funko Collecting since 3/29/15
Instagram - funko.stoner
ImageImage

cardfan76

Postby cardfan76 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Finally found these at GS and the case had been messed with. Took a chance on a chase anyway and got reg Bats. I wanted him so no worries.

Countchocula

Postby Countchocula » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Walked into a full case at GameStop. The map worked to perfection. The red eyed Supes has a metallic suit also, really cool piece.

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:40 pm

The regular hovering superman is actually a darker red then the red eyes superman so they look nice next to each other :) this is coming from a batman fan who doesn't really care about supes at all.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

ghostedaway

Postby ghostedaway » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:03 pm

I found a full case at Walmart today and grabbed the two boxes in the back on the bottom row. Armored Batman was in the correct spot, but Clark Kent ended up being in the blue Aquaman's spot. Haha
Bryan

treswright

Postby treswright » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Those of you who have found these in WM's, are you seeing them up front in the trading card area?
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Countchocula

Postby Countchocula » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:54 pm

I've seen them in the toy aisle and the end cap with the BvS stuff.

XXDCXBATMAN

Postby XXDCXBATMAN » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:24 pm

treswright wrote:Those of you who have found these in WM's, are you seeing them up front in the trading card area?

I found mine next to the pop 2 pack in the toy section.
Hi, I'm Michael
Total collection count: 681
Started collecting: 02/27/14

ImageImageImage

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:47 pm

I've found them in both places, back by the toys and BvS 2 packs and up front by the trading cards
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

treswright

Postby treswright » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:46 pm

Thank you Michael and Brandon :-)
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

TurboBacon

Postby TurboBacon » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Gah Walmart dropping the ball on these. I noticed they have the mini figures in the little baggies like the kinex/lego ones. No funko tho :/

RobinBear177

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:56 pm

I just posted in the WTB section but if anyone has any series 1 DC minis they're looking to buy/trade I'm looking for some. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

TheLastDude

Postby TheLastDude » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:31 pm

RogueSolo wrote:I was able to watch an unboxing video on youtube, only thing was they only opened the top layer. Using that, I was able to grab Knightmare Batman. I also pulled from bottom middle right and got Superman.

From the regular retail case? Which spot is KM BM in?
--Kevin
ImageImageImage

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:39 pm

Yesterdays haul:
ImageThe Bobby and Cas are for my nephews birthday, the Melisandre and regular Bats is for myself, and the other three minis are up for trade if anyone needs them.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

Peachtree

Postby Peachtree » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Neat-O, Billy! Does anyone have a UPC or item ID for the Walmart minis? Thanks!
My name is Samuel, nice to meet you!
Instagram: PeachtreeFunko
ISO: Astro Boy T-Shirt Scott Pilgrim

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:08 pm

My Wal-Mart put out the BvS minis back in toys whereas all the previous Minis had been up front with the ballcards. Maybe just because of the type of set but I have a feeling they are going to start keeping Funko stuff in the toy section now.
Mystery Mini Addict

Coulsonsss

Postby Coulsonsss » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:18 pm

So is Wonder Woman in her ( party? Undercover? ) outfit a Hottopic exclusive or something? I used the GS Layout tonight on a case in Hottopic and got her in the place of normal Wonder Woman.

Hi, I'm Claire.
- - - - - -
Part time S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, full time collector

Peachtree

Postby Peachtree » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Coulsonsss wrote:So is Wonder Woman in her ( party? Undercover? ) outfit a Hottopic exclusive or something? I used the GS Layout tonight on a case in Hottopic and got her in the place of normal Wonder Woman.

She is just a regular release mini. I think the problem is that they rearrange some locations with the exclusive boxes.
My name is Samuel, nice to meet you!
Instagram: PeachtreeFunko
ISO: Astro Boy T-Shirt Scott Pilgrim

Coulsonsss

Postby Coulsonsss » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Peachtree wrote:
Coulsonsss wrote:So is Wonder Woman in her ( party? Undercover? ) outfit a Hottopic exclusive or something? I used the GS Layout tonight on a case in Hottopic and got her in the place of normal Wonder Woman.

She is just a regular release mini. I think the problem is that they rearrange some locations with the exclusive boxes.

Ah. I'm glad I got her either way. But I've still got the other two WW to get now.

I have kinda noticed with these minis and even the Arkham ones, the exclusives are kinda everywhere lol

Hi, I'm Claire.
- - - - - -
Part time S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, full time collector

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:05 am

Congratulations Billy on the excellent mini pulls!! I'm envious of that armored batman and red eyed superman ;-)
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

reederboy117

Postby reederboy117 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Here's my Haul!!! I was able to snag a walmart display lol, Started collecting these minis basically as soon as my gamestop and walmart put them out so I got all the exclusives and normal ones I wanted, except Im missing the normal knightmare batman and walmart knightmare batman, tried to get him twice using the layout and the cases had been messed with I got another normal batman and an alfred instead ](*,) , Also picked up some BVS pins, armored batman dorb, some of those mighty minis, and of course my legion of collectors box!

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:23 pm

I raided two GameStop's this morning to grab exclusives for members, look for a Mall post soon if people are looking for them. Still no luck with Walmart though...
Marty
Funklub member #1093

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:50 pm

Tried GS again. Got gold Batman and Clark Kent (the one I wanted). I've had good luck with these even though they weren't in the "right" place.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

reederboy117

Postby reederboy117 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:03 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:Tried GS again. Got gold Batman and Clark Kent (the one I wanted). I've had good luck with these even though they weren't in the "right" place.

I guess you got the magic touch :D

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Got the complete walmart set today after wavering since sat on whether to buy them at all. So aside from the 12 you get at walmart there are six more right?

Wonder woman with out sword and shield,
Diana Prince,
Nightmare Batman Goggles up,
Heat Vision Superman,
Gold Armor Batman,
Unmasked Batman and
Fleshtoned Aquaman?
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:15 pm

That sounds correct. I posted a comparison of all the characters that each store exclusives carry versus the normal case on the previous page if you want to confirm.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Thanks. Am gonna call the local game stop tomorrow and see if they have a full case.
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:29 pm

I have one gold Batman left up for grabs if anyone still needs it.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Return to “Blind Bags”