Zootopia mystery minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
gogman

Zootopia mystery minis

Postby gogman » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:22 pm

I don't usually go for the animated mystery minis but this set looks great. Love all the different characters and shapes and sizes in this set.

Mori_LeStrange

Re: Zootopia mystery minis

Postby Mori_LeStrange » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:20 pm

I'm excited for these. They are so cute. I hope I find Officer Clawhauser easily. He is my favorite of this set. Though I wish there was a Finnick (Pop or mini) outside of the elephant costume.

Amethyst353

Postby Amethyst353 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:57 pm

They look cute! Hopefully the film is just as good! DON'T DISAPPOINT ME DISNEY!
Image "Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!"

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:36 pm

I'm hoping too. The flop of Tomorrowland last year keeps me from taking for granted that Disney will hit everytime.
Got Pixie Dust?

unoudid
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby unoudid » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:58 am

Poncho Pete wrote:I'm hoping too. The flop of Tomorrowland last year keeps me from taking for granted that Disney will hit everytime.

My inner teenager loved Tomorrowland. It inspired me to do something with my life! I'm hoping that Zootopia turns out to be a great movie.

Still not sure how I've resisted mystery minis so far. But I might have to get a Flash MM just because.
-Ross

Looking for Destiny & Pixar Protos

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Noted. :) Yeah...I didn't dislike it, but with all the merchandise they green lit, the key release date, and the budget...I think they expected a more. But alas this is a zootopia thread....Flash is dorbz. :)
Got Pixie Dust?

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:28 pm

Speaking of:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Kuro-kun

Postby Kuro-kun » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:09 pm

If you're in the Midwest, you can now these guys at Meijer!
They were located on an side-end cap in the Toy section.
/\,,,/\
( ˆ ˘ ˆ)
My name's Liz!
Pokémon Collector and Pop Funatic ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Stats:
Pops - ??? / Mystery Minis - ??
6" Pops - ?? / Dorbz - ??

Newest Pop - Grimmjow
Major Grail ISO - Pokemon Eevee Proto and White Kurama Proto
ISO - (White Shirt) Mario Maurer Pop

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:34 pm

Got my case in from Entertainment Earth yesterday and the wife and I opened them up together. Great sculpts with tons of character. I am absolutely THRILLED to have a 1/12 set amid all these store exclusives hitting other sets right now.

THANKS FOR THE BREATHER FUNKO!!! (Although you should have made a Shakira/Gazelle)

Now off to see the movie this weekend, hearing it is an absolute gem for kids and adults.
Mystery Mini Addict

Milotti

Postby Milotti » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:46 pm

This movie was fantastic! I want to start collecting the merch now. I just adore the designs of the Nick and Judy mystery minis.

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:59 am

Hoping to maybe get a case this weekend, saw it tonight and thought it was really good. I was surprised to be honest.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

tinkerbell055

Postby tinkerbell055 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:31 pm

The movie was terrific. I wish Gazelle had been made into a mini (instead of the popsicle-selling Elephant?).

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:27 pm

Saw the movie with my little one today. We both loved it! We have only one Mystery Mini thus far and its the little lamb assistant mayor.
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:33 am

Saw them at GameStop yesterday but didn't buy any
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 pm

We bought a few this past weekend, got Bogo, Nick and the elephant kid(forgot his name).
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:34 pm

I've been staying away from these but just got free tickets to the movie so will probably see it when I go to the bay area next weekend. And then I can picture myself buying these up like candy #SOcute #-o
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

Oblong

Postby Oblong » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:26 pm

Well the movie is really quite a bit of fun and full of laughs...this coming from an old-timer. One of Disney's best in awhile.

Without a chase, I went the easy route and ordered a case to give me my full set. Done. I have been noticing something unusual with this set...they seem to be hard to find. I haven't seen them show up at the usual locations in my town for minis. Compared to other series they really haven't been flooding on ebay either. Many of the websites I use for minis are sold out of cases. I know Funko doesn't release production numbers but I am getting a feeling the run on Zootopia minis is vastly lower than other sets coming out around the same time.

...or it's just my antecdotal experience and others will say they are swimming in these figures in their area. Thoughts?
Mystery Mini Addict

jemini

Postby jemini » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:14 am

I found an almost full case at my local Toys R Us on Thursday. The only one that was missing it looks like was Judy Hopps, one box (of course TRU) was ripped open but still had the figurine in it, it was the sheep.
Might be worth checking, but I also hate mini hunting at TRU since they're never in the same location, it really varies by store. This one had zootopia in the front as a part of their "blind boxes stand" but their Frozen MMs are in the aisle with the elsa dolls..

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:59 pm

I just got one this weekend from a friend, thanks for the heads up about TRU, maybe I will luck out and they will have some.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:55 am

Oblong wrote:Well the movie is really quite a bit of fun and full of laughs...this coming from an old-timer. One of Disney's best in awhile.

Without a chase, I went the easy route and ordered a case to give me my full set. Done. I have been noticing something unusual with this set...they seem to be hard to find. I haven't seen them show up at the usual locations in my town for minis. Compared to other series they really haven't been flooding on ebay either. Many of the websites I use for minis are sold out of cases. I know Funko doesn't release production numbers but I am getting a feeling the run on Zootopia minis is vastly lower than other sets coming out around the same time.

...or it's just my antecdotal experience and others will say they are swimming in these figures in their area. Thoughts?

I have had a hard time tracking these down as well. I wanted to wait until I saw the movie to see if I liked it (I loved it!) and can't find 'em. Ah, the thrill of the hunt. I would love to see some pics if someone has them.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:09 am

My Hot Topic has gotten two cases in so far. They [surprisngly] sold out of the first case all on their own, a.k.a. without my help lol
The second has been sitting there longer now without much movement.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Poncho Pete
HoF 2014 & CotY
HoF 2014 & CotY

Postby Poncho Pete » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:15 am

Great set and movie, but this smells of a small run of minis.
Got Pixie Dust?

Milotti

Postby Milotti » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:41 pm

I got one of these boxes for free and was happy to see that I got Nick, as he, Judy, and Bellwether were the only ones I was interested in!

Juggernaut209

Postby Juggernaut209 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:16 am

I really enjoyed this movie, and was glad they came out with a Mystery Mini set. I've bought three and lucked out with Characters that I wanted (Judy Hopps, Flash, and Bellwether). I tried to find a light box in order to get Judy, and it worked, but it looks like that was pure luck because there are a few very small characters. I would still really like a Nick, but I think I'll rely on trades/ebay rather than chance more blind boxes when I only want one figure.
POP! Count - 64
Mystery Mini Count - 327
Mini Wants: Zootopia Nick Wilde
Minis to Trade: 1/144 Jaime Lannister, 1/72 WALL-E, Robbie the Robot, Bloody Predator, King Joffrey, Carl Grimes, Diablo, Super Mutant, Jason Voorhees (Series 3)
Toy pics from my collection: https://www.instagram.com/presidentjuggernaut/

kiptrip

Postby kiptrip » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:42 pm

I like this set but not enough to get them all. display space issues!
ISO: Chase Error Batman, Walmart Toothless, HT Thor with Helmet, Metallic Nightwing, Glitter Celestia, Glitter Luna, MM Blue Trixie, MM Santa Jack

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Mon May 20, 2019 9:13 pm

I know I'm late to the party on this one but I just got the set of 12 on eBay and I love them. I have a 2 year old son and we watch a ton of Disney and Pixar movies with him. The set looks amazing and I am so thrilled to share them with my little boy. Mystery minis is what got me into collecting and I have really been focusing on POP!'s for a minute. It's fun to get back on the mystery mini train.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Tue May 21, 2019 1:01 am

pberickp wrote:I know I'm late to the party on this one but I just got the set of 12 on eBay and I love them. I have a 2 year old son and we watch a ton of Disney and Pixar movies with him. The set looks amazing and I am so thrilled to share them with my little boy. Mystery minis is what got me into collecting and I have really been focusing on POP!'s for a minute. It's fun to get back on the mystery mini train.

I’m glad that the “kids” sets are 1/12. Especially since my kids use their own money and I’d hate for them to get tons of doubles (like i do!)
It’s me Lynda

Return to “Blind Bags”