Captain America: Civil War Mystery Minis

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
saul_damascus

Re: Captain America: Civil War Mystery Minis

Postby saul_damascus » Fri May 06, 2016 7:52 pm

minusdatails wrote:I'm so close to being done with this one, I am only missing three...I find it funny that my two favorite characters, Captain America and Black Widow, are the ones I still don't have yet!! lol lol The other one I am missing is Unmasked Black Panther, but I will probably never be able to pull him...

I have dupes of Iron Man, Crossbones, Hawkeye, War Machine, and Winter Soldier if anyone is missing those... :)

I need iron man. I have a Hawkeye for trade or possibly some supernatural commons
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

minusdatails

Postby minusdatails » Fri May 06, 2016 8:15 pm

saul_damascus wrote:
minusdatails wrote:I'm so close to being done with this one, I am only missing three...I find it funny that my two favorite characters, Captain America and Black Widow, are the ones I still don't have yet!! lol lol The other one I am missing is Unmasked Black Panther, but I will probably never be able to pull him...

I have dupes of Iron Man, Crossbones, Hawkeye, War Machine, and Winter Soldier if anyone is missing those... :)

I need iron man. I have a Hawkeye for trade or possibly some supernatural commons

Hey there! PM me your address and I will send you Iron Man :)
My name is Kyle and I may or may not be a cat. :cat:
GRAIL: Captain America Mega Dorbz

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri May 06, 2016 8:50 pm

I have Cap. Trade ya for crossbones!

Dashtacker

Postby Dashtacker » Sun May 15, 2016 3:19 pm

So my local Walgreen's finally started putting these out a little over a week ago, but they've been doing it piecemeal. There were three on the shelf, and I bought them. One was open, but still sitting there, in the bag. That one was Damaged Crossbones, and the other two were Iron Man and Winter Soldier. About three days later, there were five more sitting on the shelf. I bought them, and got War Machine, ANOTHER Damaged Crossbones, Hawkeye, ANOTHER Iron Man, and Unmasked Black Panther in my 8th pack. The one I wanted most.

They put three more out today. The first I grabbed was Ant-Man. Don't know if I want to take a shot on the other two...I only really want Falcon at this point, because my Age of Ultron Cap, Black Widow and Vision look just fine in my team line ups. Agent 13 would be nice but she's not essential to the team battle lineup from the movie, so I just need Falcon.
:bounce: This is my signature.

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Sun May 15, 2016 4:37 pm

Dashtacker wrote:So my local Walgreen's finally started putting these out a little over a week ago, but they've been doing it piecemeal. There were three on the shelf, and I bought them. One was open, but still sitting there, in the bag. That one was Damaged Crossbones, and the other two were Iron Man and Winter Soldier. About three days later, there were five more sitting on the shelf. I bought them, and got War Machine, ANOTHER Damaged Crossbones, Hawkeye, ANOTHER Iron Man, and Unmasked Black Panther in my 8th pack. The one I wanted most.

They put three more out today. The first I grabbed was Ant-Man. Don't know if I want to take a shot on the other two...I only really want Falcon at this point, because my Age of Ultron Cap, Black Widow and Vision look just fine in my team line ups. Agent 13 would be nice but she's not essential to the team battle lineup from the movie, so I just need Falcon.

nice glad you were able to find some, what state are you in?

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon May 16, 2016 10:54 am

I need unmasked panther, damaged crossbones and fading vision
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

Dashtacker

Postby Dashtacker » Tue May 17, 2016 11:14 pm

ryanc_ wrote:
Dashtacker wrote:So my local Walgreen's finally started putting these out a little over a week ago, but they've been doing it piecemeal. There were three on the shelf, and I bought them. One was open, but still sitting there, in the bag. That one was Damaged Crossbones, and the other two were Iron Man and Winter Soldier. About three days later, there were five more sitting on the shelf. I bought them, and got War Machine, ANOTHER Damaged Crossbones, Hawkeye, ANOTHER Iron Man, and Unmasked Black Panther in my 8th pack. The one I wanted most.

nice glad you were able to find some, what state are you in?

PA, but I also hit Delaware stores. Found another today. No minis, no Panther. They've all got Star Wars Pops though.
:bounce: This is my signature.

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:23 am

I've skimmed through these posts and didn't see what I was looking for, so here goes.....

Is Giant-Man heavier than the others? My Walmart has two partial cases(ones bottom layer doesn't seemed to have been messed with)and they've been marked down to $3 each. Would really like Giant-Man and wanted to know if I went for back left I would be able to tell it was him by weight?
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

Childishtycoon

Postby Childishtycoon » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:45 pm

I couldnt tell by weight for giant man, I got him and vision and they both felt about the same. he was in the back left corner though.
Do you guys believe Kylo Ren when he says he will finish what Darth Vader started?

The funatic formerly known as Jeremyb4815

Ari

Postby Ari » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:20 pm

I'm working on a Rant video for my channel about how Walgreens treats mystery minis and pops in general. I finally got my entire Civil War line up but I'm so p*** that I have so many extra, and I had to travel all over the world virtually to get them.

Anyway, if you want an Agent 13, Cap, Black Widow, Vision, or Falcon, message me and maybe we can work a trade :)
I have 58 Dorbz, 718 Pops, a ton of Minis, and other random stuff that I really don't need but I just love to have because it is an addiction now....

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:23 am

Ari wrote:

I'm working on a Rant video for my channel about how Walgreens treats mystery minis and pops in general. I finally got my entire Civil War line up but I'm so p*** that I have so many extra, and I had to travel all over the world virtually to get them.

Anyway, if you want an Agent 13, Cap, Black Widow, Vision, or Falcon, message me and maybe we can work a trade :)

Doing you have Phasing Vision?

Ari

Postby Ari » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:09 am

WickedWonderland wrote:
Ari wrote:

Doing you have Phasing Vision?

No, only regular Vision
I have 58 Dorbz, 718 Pops, a ton of Minis, and other random stuff that I really don't need but I just love to have because it is an addiction now....

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:13 am

Almost done with this line. Just need vanishing vision, black widow, & winter soldier. I agree Ari...I have been all over looking for these minis and have some dups ( Cap, Falcon, Hawkeye, Agent 13, & War Machine). Walgreens is working my last nerve! Looking forward to your video.
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:50 pm

I bought one of these randomly from Walmart awhile back and got an Iron Man, one of the ones I wanted. It wasn't until recently that I saw on here that they are placed in specific spots in the box, and thanks to the layout posted, went back yesterday to get the other two I wanted, Black Widow and Agent 13, and the layout info worked for me. As an added bonus, they were on sale for $3.75. I always assumed they were randomly placed in boxes before.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Finally found these at my local store. They had five boxes (in the girls row, rock on!), So I bought them all. Ended with... four dupes and an unmasked Panther! 20% isn't that... well, it's terrible odds but at least i got one exclusive.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Still looking for Winter Soldier! I have dups of Cap, Falcon, Agent 13, Hawkeye, War Machine, and Iron Man. Let me know if you want to trade
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:52 pm

ginas_place wrote:Still looking for Winter Soldier! I have dups of Cap, Falcon, Agent 13, Hawkeye, War Machine, and Iron Man. Let me know if you want to trade

Do you have figures from any other series? If not I'll just give you my Winter Soldier. :D

Anyone in need of Unmasked Black Panther? I just need regular Panther and Ant-Man

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:56 pm

If any of you happen to be going to Fundays and want to trade minis check out viewtopic.php?f=131&t=72123

I'm off buying until Hot Cash activates, and if I happen to get any extra CW I'll check back.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:45 pm

WickedWonderland wrote:
ginas_place wrote:Still looking for Winter Soldier! I have dups of Cap, Falcon, Agent 13, Hawkeye, War Machine, and Iron Man. Let me know if you want to trade

Do you have figures from any other series? If not I'll just give you my Winter Soldier. :D

Anyone in need of Unmasked Black Panther? I just need regular Panther and Ant-Man

What do you need?
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:47 pm

ginas_place wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:

What do you need?

My biggest need at the moment is the Night King from got series 3. I also need the vampire and clown from NBC series 2

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:50 am

WickedWonderland wrote:
ginas_place wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:

What do you need?

My biggest need at the moment is the Night King from got series 3. I also need the vampire and clown from NBC series 2

OK. I don't have either.
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:41 am

Well free Winter Soldier for you then!! Pm me with your address.

ryanc_

Postby ryanc_ » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:22 pm

did the walgreens exclusives ever hit the west coast? I'm in norcal and I've never seen them.

Return to “Blind Bags”