Game of Thrones, Series 3

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Re: Game of Thrones, Series 3

Postby RogueSolo » Sat May 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Nothing here either. First wave of TWD S4 came and went as well it looks like.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Sat May 07, 2016 7:11 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Nothing here either. First wave of TWD S4 came and went as well it looks like.

I know I'm being impatient, but seeing other people with these in hand makes me jealous. I might just cave and buy a regular case and have others help me get the exclusives!

HavokAndChaos

Postby HavokAndChaos » Mon May 09, 2016 1:43 am

Found some in my comics shop on fcbd. Pulled Jorah and Dany from the same spots.
Pop! Count: 77

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Mon May 09, 2016 9:47 am

Caved and preordered a case from BigBadToyStore. Hopefully they come soon! lol

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon May 09, 2016 10:18 am

If anyone gets an extra arya let me know.
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Mon May 09, 2016 10:55 am

saul_damascus wrote:If anyone gets an extra arya let me know.

NOW that we have a case layout she shouldn't be too hard to find

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Mon May 09, 2016 10:57 am

HavokAndChaos wrote:Found some in my comics shop on fcbd. Pulled Jorah and Dany from the same spots.

Asked creepy as this sounds where in Illinois are you from?
(Fellow Illinois collector here)

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Mon May 09, 2016 11:18 am

ohheyitsshannon wrote:

I don't drive so I can't get to a store to pick her out from a case
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Mon May 09, 2016 11:48 am

saul_damascus wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:

I don't drive so I can't get to a store to pick her out from a case

Well if I happen to find her I'll definitely let you know!
It's a good thing she's in both cases.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Mon May 09, 2016 2:12 pm

Anyone see these on the east coast? philly or South Jersey more specific
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Mon May 09, 2016 3:33 pm

hailmary25 wrote:Anyone see these on the east coast? philly or South Jersey more specific

I don't think they've even hit the midwest yet. lol

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Mon May 09, 2016 5:58 pm

I went to forbidden planet yesterday and got a box for Game of thrones Mini Mysteries series 3 for $83.95! I originally purchased 1 for $6.99, opened it with my friend who purchased two of her own, I got Tolmand Giant's Bane and she got Dani and Tyrion.... After we went to Toy Tokyo and they didn't have any... we had gone pop and dorbz hunting all over NYC so we went back and I got the full box... Now I learn about the 3 Hot Topic exclusives.... The Hunt continues.... Not sure if they are available everywhere but try fpnyc.com
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Mon May 09, 2016 8:24 pm

babasdada wrote:I went to forbidden planet yesterday and got a box for Game of thrones Mini Mysteries series 3 for $83.95! I originally purchased 1 for $6.99, opened it with my friend who purchased two of her own, I got Tolmand Giant's Bane and she got Dani and Tyrion.... After we went to Toy Tokyo and they didn't have any... we had gone pop and dorbz hunting all over NYC so we went back and I got the full box... Now I learn about the 3 Hot Topic exclusives.... The Hunt continues.... Not sure if they are available everywhere but try fpnyc.com

This is all so confusing. They're available in other stores around the country, but not all HT have them yet. lol

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Tue May 10, 2016 8:16 pm

Still nothing about these on the HT website?

frwllfrnknstn

Postby frwllfrnknstn » Tue May 10, 2016 11:01 pm

I went all over Long island today, to all 4 hot topics I know of (tanger outlets, sunrise mall, broadway mall and roosevelt field) 2 of them claimed to never have seen it, and the other two claimed they "think" they got them in and they sold out... hmmmm. 3 Gamesters just got them in today. I watched them unbox it. I only went to 10 different stores searching for Game of thrones Dorbz :)))) The hunt for the Hot topic exclusive Mystery Mini's continue.... I see a full box on eBay for $139... But am I just being impatient? btw this is babasdada. I changed my email in my profile and it inactived my account. really annoying...

frwllfrnknstn

Postby frwllfrnknstn » Tue May 10, 2016 11:03 pm

ohheyitsshannon wrote:Still nothing about these on the HT website?

Shannon, please let me know! I have the whole set from the box I got at Forbidden planet! I need Margery, Stannis and Sir Davos!!

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Tue May 10, 2016 11:38 pm

frwllfrnknstn wrote:I went all over Long island today, to all 4 hot topics I know of (tanger outlets, sunrise mall, broadway mall and roosevelt field) 2 of them claimed to never have seen it, and the other two claimed they "think" they got them in and they sold out... hmmmm. 3 Gamesters just got them in today. I watched them unbox it. I only went to 10 different stores searching for Game of thrones Dorbz :)))) The hunt for the Hot topic exclusive Mystery Mini's continue.... I see a full box on eBay for $139... But am I just being impatient? btw this is babasdada. I changed my email in my profile and it inactived my account. really annoying...

I don't think the Dorbz are out until June so I don't think we'll be seeing those anytime soon. At least not for a few weeks.

I haven't seen any HT cases at my stores. I'm going to be buying the first Margery, Stannis, and Davos that I see or purchasing them from whoever can find them for me first. If I happened to get extras, though, I'd be glad to help you out!

frwllfrnknstn

Postby frwllfrnknstn » Wed May 11, 2016 1:28 am

ohheyitsshannon wrote:
frwllfrnknstn wrote:I went all over Long island today, to all 4 hot topics I know of (tanger outlets, sunrise mall, broadway mall and roosevelt field) 2 of them claimed to never have seen it, and the other two claimed they "think" they got them in and they sold out... hmmmm. 3 Gamesters just got them in today. I watched them unbox it. I only went to 10 different stores searching for Game of thrones Dorbz :)))) The hunt for the Hot topic exclusive Mystery Mini's continue.... I see a full box on eBay for $139... But am I just being impatient? btw this is babasdada. I changed my email in my profile and it inactived my account. really annoying...

I don't think the Dorbz are out until June so I don't think we'll be seeing those anytime soon. At least not for a few weeks.

I haven't seen any HT cases at my stores. I'm going to be buying the first Margery, Stannis, and Davos that I see or purchasing them from whoever can find them for me first. If I happened to get extras, though, I'd be glad to help you out!

That is sweet of you! same here. As for the GOT Dorbz - Gamestop's website said release date of 5.10, tonight they changed it to 5/17. I am tempted to just order on their site. Wonder if they have any CHASE variants :)

HavokAndChaos

Postby HavokAndChaos » Wed May 11, 2016 1:45 am

ohheyitsshannon wrote:
HavokAndChaos wrote:Found some in my comics shop on fcbd. Pulled Jorah and Dany from the same spots.

South/SouthWest suburbs of Chicago. Amazing Fantas Books and Comics in Frankfort was the store that had them.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Wed May 11, 2016 10:10 am

HavokAndChaos wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:

South/SouthWest suburbs of Chicago. Amazing Fantas Books and Comics in Frankfort was the store that had them.

Hey. Same area here. I think at least.
It's nice to know they're hitting stores around here. Have you had any luck at any HT yet?

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Wed May 11, 2016 10:12 am

frwllfrnknstn wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:

That is sweet of you! same here. As for the GOT Dorbz - Gamestop's website said release date of 5.10, tonight they changed it to 5/17. I am tempted to just order on their site. Wonder if they have any CHASE variants :)
Hmmm. I've seen June for most stores, but that's great! It would be awesome if there were chases, though.

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Wed May 11, 2016 10:33 am

I've been patiently waiting for Hot Topic to get a case of these in near me (Ohio) or in the Midwest in general. I was surprised when I walked into a local Gamestop yesterday hunting The Walking Dead minis and came across and brand new case of GoT. Without a regular case layout posted anywhere I wasn't willing to guess where the 3 non-HT exclusives were. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for any extra GoT HT exclusives for the members here that are hunting. Hoping they start hitting the Midwest/East Coast today!

HavokAndChaos

Postby HavokAndChaos » Wed May 11, 2016 10:41 am

ohheyitsshannon wrote:
HavokAndChaos wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:Asked creepy as this sounds where in Illinois are you from?

South/SouthWest suburbs of Chicago. Amazing Fantasy Books and Comics in Frankfort was the store that had them.

It's nice to know they're hitting stores around here. Have you had any luck at any HT yet?

Cool. Haven't been to one in a few weeks. I usually end up calling the Joliet or Chicago Ridge locations most of the time, and they usually know right away what I'm talking about and if they have it or not. I'm guessing they get a lot of bothersome calls like that but have always been pleasant with me. Good luck finding anything at the Orland store, I've been collecting a couple years now (Pops and Minis) and they never seem to have any thing new, recent, or in demand.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Wed May 11, 2016 10:51 am

HavokAndChaos wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:
HavokAndChaos wrote:
South/SouthWest suburbs of Chicago. Amazing Fantasy Books and Comics in Frankfort was the store that had them.

Cool. Haven't been to one in a few weeks. I usually end up calling the Joliet or Chicago Ridge locations most of the time, and they usually know right away what I'm talking about and if they have it or not. I'm guessing they get a lot of bothersome calls like that but have always been pleasant with me. Good luck finding anything at the Orland store, I've been collecting a couple years now (Pops and Minis) and they never seem to have any thing new, recent, or in demand.
Joliet is usually where I shop and they didn't have them in next week. By the time they do and I get there I can guarantee that the exclusives will already be gone. lol

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed May 11, 2016 12:21 pm

My favorite HT employee just let me know these (along with Five Nights) came in today!
Marty
Funklub member #1093

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:42 pm

My HT in sj got these and I can confirm margery daenarys and Arya are where the layout said they were. Only lyrics ones I wanted
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Wed May 11, 2016 2:11 pm

RogueSolo wrote:My favorite HT employee just let me know these (along with Five Nights) came in today!

Awww. Super jealous. Kind of bummed my store never got these in. Now I won't ever get the exclusives. ):

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Wed May 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Found a thumbnail image on google that shows the regular case layout, with the regular characters that get replaced in the HT case in the same locations as their Hot Topic counterparts.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Wed May 11, 2016 4:57 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Found a thumbnail image on google that shows the regular case layout, with the regular characters that get replaced in the HT case in the same locations as their Hot Topic counterparts.

I should have a regular case here soon enough. I'll post a layout when I get it! I ordered from BigBadToyStore so we'plan see when they get them in.

hellojayare

Postby hellojayare » Wed May 11, 2016 8:44 pm

1 of the 2 local Hot Topics got in 2 cases of these today finally! I was able to buy 1 full case but the other had been held for another customer. I'll be all over the other location in hopes to help out someone on here who ends up getting shorted.

Also to RogueSolo - thanks for the heads up on the layout for standards. I went back to the GameStop that had a full case and only bought bottom front right to test out locations but as usual got a terrible pull since they remove all the boxes to individually sticker them. Decided it wasn't worth wasting any more money. I'll wait until somewhere else (and I'm sure there will be many) gets a standard unmolested case.

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Thu May 12, 2016 12:52 am

ohheyitsshannon wrote:
frwllfrnknstn wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:I don't think the Dorbz are out until June so I don't think we'll be seeing those anytime soon. At least not for a few weeks.

Hmmm. I've seen June for most stores, but that's great! It would be awesome if there were chases, though.

OhHeyitsshannon - any Hot Topic luck? I am back as BABA's dada. No more frwllfrnknstn whwwww. I have an extra Tormund! If anyone gets an extra Margery, Sir Davos or Stannis from HT - would love to trade ya! ;)
Joe from NYC
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Thu May 12, 2016 8:22 am

babasdada wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:
frwllfrnknstn wrote:

OhHeyitsshannon - any Hot Topic luck? I am back as BABA's dada. No more frwllfrnknstn whwwww. I have an extra Tormund! If anyone gets an extra Margery, Sir Davos or Stannis from HT - would love to trade ya! ;)
Nothing yet!
I'll be heading back today to see about the Deadpools, but I'll let you know!

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Thu May 12, 2016 4:59 pm

I have Stannis, would anyone want to trade for their Margery? The layout failed me..:(

Childishtycoon

Postby Childishtycoon » Thu May 12, 2016 5:27 pm

I used the case layout to get the night king, such a great sculpt and only one I really wanted.
Do you guys believe Kylo Ren when he says he will finish what Darth Vader started?

The funatic formerly known as Jeremyb4815

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Thu May 12, 2016 6:13 pm

I never thought Stannis would make me mad, but when all I wanted was Margaery I kind of want to chuck him against the wall. *glares*

TheLastDude

Postby TheLastDude » Thu May 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Somebody probably moved them around Wicked. I stopped into HT today and picked her right from the spot she was supposed to be in.
--Kevin
ImageImageImage

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Thu May 12, 2016 6:39 pm

TheLastDude wrote:Somebody probably moved them around Wicked. I stopped into HT today and picked her right from the spot she was supposed to be in.

I tried two different cases. I shouldn't be so frustrated considering it always happens to me at HT, but...still. I just wanted her and then buy the regular the case.

This is like Daryl's bike from WD series 3 all over again.... :sad11:

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Thu May 12, 2016 9:41 pm

babasdada wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:
frwllfrnknstn wrote:

Good luck!!! Hope you get that rare chase!
Joe from NYC

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Thu May 12, 2016 9:57 pm

babasdada wrote:
babasdada wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:Hmmm. I've seen June for most stores, but that's great! It would be awesome if there were chases, though.

Good luck!!! Hope you get that rare chase!

No luck today. lol

TadGhostal

Postby TadGhostal » Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 pm

lol You guys almost gave me a heart attack- I pulled Margarey and Stannis in Trumbull CT tonight ( right where they were supposed to be), and I come home and read these posts about Davos!? That's Tywin, not the Onion Knight! lol

Return to “Blind Bags”