Game of Thrones, Series 3

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
WickedWonderland

Re: Game of Thrones, Series 3

Postby WickedWonderland » Thu May 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Wait....there's a Davos?!

MadLove
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby MadLove » Thu May 12, 2016 11:57 pm

I seriously need to quest out to a HT soon! I'm worried I'll miss out if I don't! lol Hopefully the layouts hold true-I don't want to give HT any more money than I have to lol
They/Them
ISO PROTOS: Labyrinth Jareth w/ riding crop, Harley Bombshell Rock Candy and David from The Lost Boys Mystery Mini.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Fri May 13, 2016 12:42 am

So there's no chase?
lol
Got me all worried over here.

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri May 13, 2016 1:26 am

MadLove wrote:I seriously need to quest out to a HT soon! I'm worried I'll miss out if I don't! lol Hopefully the layouts hold true-I don't want to give HT any more money than I have to lol

*cough* I gots a Stannis for you if you pull two Margaerys....Not that I am trying to get rid of him or anything....*shifty gaze*

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Fri May 13, 2016 9:45 am

WickedWonderland wrote:
MadLove wrote:I seriously need to quest out to a HT soon! I'm worried I'll miss out if I don't! lol Hopefully the layouts hold true-I don't want to give HT any more money than I have to lol

*cough* I gots a Stannis for you if you pull two Margaerys....Not that I am trying to get rid of him or anything....*shifty gaze*

The Stannis hate is strong with this one.
lol
(I don't much like him either)

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri May 13, 2016 10:33 am

ohheyitsshannon wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:

lol

Well, honestly I didn't hate him on the show. In fact, up until last season I was rather fond of him for some reason, but I just did not want his mini. Same with Tywin, liked his character enough, but if I got his mini id chuck him against a wall too. :P

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Fri May 13, 2016 10:41 am

WickedWonderland wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:

lol

Well, honestly I didn't hate him on the show. In fact, up until last season I was rather fond of him for some reason, but I just did not want his mini. Same with Tywin, liked his character enough, but if I got his mini id chuck him against a wall too. :P

Haha. That's too hilarious. I'm a bit of a completist with this set so I won't be throwing them away, but I'll keep them on a lower shelf. lol

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Fri May 13, 2016 10:54 am

Has anyone seen a regular case. Seen some people postingthem on FB and obviously evilbay. Just really want Melisandra and maybe tormund (SP)

WOuld hope Mel is in same place as Marg lol
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

MadLove
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby MadLove » Fri May 13, 2016 11:18 am

WickedWonderland wrote:

I would totally take a Stannis off your hands if I still need one after a HT visit!
They/Them
ISO PROTOS: Labyrinth Jareth w/ riding crop, Harley Bombshell Rock Candy and David from The Lost Boys Mystery Mini.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Fri May 13, 2016 11:34 am

hailmary25 wrote:Has anyone seen a regular case. Seen some people postingthem on FB and obviously evilbay. Just really want Melisandra and maybe tormund (SP)

WOuld hope Mel is in same place as Marg lol

I should be getting mine hopefully soon enough lol

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri May 13, 2016 1:05 pm

MadLove wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:

I would totally take a Stannis off your hands if I still need one after a HT visit!

Well let me know. :D I do have an extra Ramsey and Dani from the regular case I bought today, so I can also hook you up with them.

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Fri May 13, 2016 5:07 pm

TadGhostal wrote:lol You guys almost gave me a heart attack- I pulled Margarey and Stannis in Trumbull CT tonight ( right where they were supposed to be), and I come home and read these posts about Davos!? That's Tywin, not the Onion Knight! lol

It's Davos! Not Tywin. Remember he is the 'hand of the king to Stannis'. The internet has it wrong....
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Fri May 13, 2016 5:09 pm

blurr wrote:Ah yes, you're totally right: it is Tywin. I guess they wanted to release a colored version of the figure. The furled brow in that image definitely reminds me more of Davos though. I don't have any of the In Memorium figures but I suppose that means more of them that don't have colour variants will probably eventually get them. Easy repaint.

It's Davos!!! Remember he is Stannis' hand of the king. Thats why he has the PIN!
Joe from NYC
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri May 13, 2016 6:27 pm

babasdada wrote:
blurr wrote:Ah yes, you're totally right: it is Tywin. I guess they wanted to release a colored version of the figure. The furled brow in that image definitely reminds me more of Davos though. I don't have any of the In Memorium figures but I suppose that means more of them that don't have colour variants will probably eventually get them. Easy repaint.

It's Davos!!! Remember he is Stannis' hand of the king. Thats why he has the PIN!

It is not Davos it is Tywin. He has a pin because he was the hand of the King under Joff's rule.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Fri May 13, 2016 8:07 pm

WickedWonderland wrote:
babasdada wrote:

It is not Davos it is Tywin. He has a pin because he was the hand of the King under Joff's rule.

This. This timeshould a million.
That and the fact he's an exact colored version of the black and white Tywin.

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri May 13, 2016 8:36 pm

ohheyitsshannon wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:
babasdada wrote:

Also, Stannis is not actually on the throne, so he doesn't have a pin. Do those people who think it's Davos even Game of Thrones?

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Fri May 13, 2016 8:40 pm

WickedWonderland wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:

Also, Stannis is not actually on the throne, so he doesn't have a pin. Do those people who think it's Davos even Game of Thrones?

I mean it actually kind of does look like Davos a bit to be fair. If there wasn't a pin then I would definitely think it would be Davos and I watch the show. lol

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri May 13, 2016 9:11 pm

ohheyitsshannon wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:This. This timeshould a million.

I mean it actually kind of does look like Davos a bit to be fair. If there wasn't a pin then I would definitely think it would be Davos and I watch the show. lol

The expression and pose are so arrogant, that even without the pin it's clearly Tywin.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Fri May 13, 2016 9:38 pm

WickedWonderland wrote:
ohheyitsshannon wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:

The expression and pose are so arrogant, that even without the pin it's clearly Tywin.

Let's agree to disagree.
I can see both sides. We know it's Tywin, but could easily be Davos.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Fri May 13, 2016 9:56 pm

That's not too say we wouldn't all like a (clearly) Davos figure in the next series! Fingertip necklace and all.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Fri May 13, 2016 9:56 pm

RogueSolo wrote:That's not too say we wouldn't all like a (clearly) Davos figure in the next series! Fingertip necklace and all.

Yes. I would love a Davos!

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri May 13, 2016 10:09 pm

I would love a Davos, he is one of my favorite characters.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Fri May 13, 2016 10:14 pm

WickedWonderland wrote:I would love a Davos, he is one of my favorite characters.

I would extra love a Davos pop.
lol

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Fri May 13, 2016 11:52 pm

Honestly, what I would really love for the next series is a focus on the animals of GoT. Like all the Direwolves, Dani's Silver Mare, dragons from the past.

But if they are going to do more people...Just give me a darn Cersei mini Funko! Because if I get one more Jon Snow or Arya mini so help me...so help me.

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Sat May 14, 2016 2:22 am

WickedWonderland wrote:Honestly, what I would really love for the next series is a focus on the animals of GoT. Like all the Direwolves, Dani's Silver Mare, dragons from the past.

But if they are going to do more people...Just give me a darn Cersei mini Funko! Because if I get one more Jon Snow or Arya mini so help me...so help me.

I second the animal line.
That would be amazing.

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Sat May 14, 2016 6:31 am

WickedWonderland wrote:Honestly, what I would really love for the next series is a focus on the animals of GoT. Like all the Direwolves, Dani's Silver Mare, dragons from the past.

:roflmao: i'm with you there haha
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Sat May 14, 2016 6:57 am

frwllfrnknstn wrote:I went all over Long island today, to all 4 hot topics I know of (tanger outlets, sunrise mall, broadway mall and roosevelt field) 2 of them claimed to never have seen it, and the other two claimed they "think" they got them in and they sold out... hmmmm. 3 Gamesters just got them in today. I watched them unbox it. I only went to 10 different stores searching for Game of thrones Dorbz :)))) The hunt for the Hot topic exclusive Mystery Mini's continue.... I see a full box on eBay for $139... But am I just being impatient? btw this is babasdada. I changed my email in my profile and it inactived my account. really annoying...

i wonder if i've run into you before? I'm always at broadway HT.
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

Ladykatarina

Postby Ladykatarina » Sat May 14, 2016 8:34 am

Hello!

If anyone in southern AZ is looking these have hit HT Tucson. I was able to pull Stannis, Margery, and Tywin using the handy layout posted earlier. I haven't seen them in regular stores as of yet.

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Sat May 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Snagged 2 game of thrones minis from the same spot in two different cases and got two aria Starks. Anyone need one?
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Sat May 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Anyone with better luck want to pull a Tywin and Margeary for me? I'll pay you cost plus shipping.
I don't trust the HTs in my area and I don't need any extras when those are the last two I need

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Sun May 15, 2016 10:25 am

xmaldigolax wrote:
frwllfrnknstn wrote:I went all over Long island today, to all 4 hot topics I know of (tanger outlets, sunrise mall, broadway mall and roosevelt field) 2 of them claimed to never have seen it, and the other two claimed they "think" they got them in and they sold out... hmmmm. 3 Gamesters just got them in today. I watched them unbox it. I only went to 10 different stores searching for Game of thrones Dorbz :)))) The hunt for the Hot topic exclusive Mystery Mini's continue.... I see a full box on eBay for $139... But am I just being impatient? btw this is babasdada. I changed my email in my profile and it inactived my account. really annoying...

i wonder if i've run into you before? I'm always at broadway HT.

Hey this is Frwllfrnknstn,back in my my normal account. I am not out there often because I'm in queens. But make it out a few times a year when on hunting expedition!
Joe from NYC

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Sun May 15, 2016 10:33 am

Ok I drove all the way up from Queens NY to the Palisades mall in NYACK NY. (45-60 min drive) to check out their hot topic. They had one box of series 3 mystery minis. As you can imagine, I was thrilled... I already have the entire set, just need the 3 hot topic exclusives.... So the last case they had left had 8 mini boxes left. I purchased all 8 (bogo 30% off not bad) - I am SOOOOOO angry. Not one of the exclusives were in the 8. I got all the others available in the hot topic set except, margery, stannis, tywin (davos to some), and Khalessi. How could this be? I am calling BS? What are the chances that someone pulled the best 4 out of that case? Is there a way to tell which character is in the box? I really think this is too fishy.... and of course they didn't have a full box in the back to give me. What are the odds that they sold the 3 exclusives and left the rest?
Joe from NYC

MadLove
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby MadLove » Sun May 15, 2016 11:44 am

babasdada wrote:Ok I drove all the way up from Queens NY to the Palisades mall in NYACK NY. (45-60 min drive) to check out their hot topic. They had one box of series 3 mystery minis. As you can imagine, I was thrilled... I already have the entire set, just need the 3 hot topic exclusives.... So the last case they had left had 8 mini boxes left. I purchased all 8 (bogo 30% off not bad) - I am SOOOOOO angry. Not one of the exclusives were in the 8. I got all the others available in the hot topic set except, margery, stannis, tywin (davos to some), and Khalessi. How could this be? I am calling BS? What are the chances that someone pulled the best 4 out of that case? Is there a way to tell which character is in the box? I really think this is too fishy.... and of course they didn't have a full box in the back to give me. What are the odds that they sold the 3 exclusives and left the rest?

Pretty likely since the case assortment seems to be consistent for the most part and is readily available online.
They/Them

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Sun May 15, 2016 11:56 am

MadLove wrote:
babasdada wrote:Ok I drove all the way up from Queens NY to the Palisades mall in NYACK NY. (45-60 min drive) to check out their hot topic. They had one box of series 3 mystery minis. As you can imagine, I was thrilled... I already have the entire set, just need the 3 hot topic exclusives.... So the last case they had left had 8 mini boxes left. I purchased all 8 (bogo 30% off not bad) - I am SOOOOOO angry. Not one of the exclusives were in the 8. I got all the others available in the hot topic set except, margery, stannis, tywin (davos to some), and Khalessi. How could this be? I am calling BS? What are the chances that someone pulled the best 4 out of that case? Is there a way to tell which character is in the box? I really think this is too fishy.... and of course they didn't have a full box in the back to give me. What are the odds that they sold the 3 exclusives and left the rest?

Pretty likely since the case assortment seems to be consistent for the most part and is readily available online.

so your saying the people in hot topic know the sort order of the individual boxes? Thats just messed up!
Joe from NYC

ohheyitsshannon

Postby ohheyitsshannon » Sun May 15, 2016 3:23 pm

babasdada wrote:
MadLove wrote:

so your saying the people in hot topic know the sort order of the individual boxes? Thats just messed up!

It's not messed up.
The case order is the exact same in every single case, even the HT cases.
Somebody else just got there before you and grabbed the exclusives first.

MadLove
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby MadLove » Sun May 15, 2016 3:23 pm

babasdada wrote:
MadLove wrote:

Exactly. A lot of people selling pops anymore are collectors too. (Speaking from experience they're hard to resist when you're around them all day!) And then there are the employees who seek out exclusives and chases to flip on eBay. No one can exactly stop them from doing that so there will always be people who will. And of course there are always other collectors who just get there first and know where to grab from. With info like case assortments readily available it's easy to cherry pick.
They/Them

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Sun May 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Unraveling the mystery Mini's of Hot Topic's GAME OF THRONES Series 3:

Today on my hunt, I called a few Hot topics in my area (Queens Long island NYC) and it appears they all received shipment of GOT series 3. I asked the Roosevelt field mall store if they had any case in the back as they had only 4 left on the floor, they did have 2, so I purchased both. Why, because I am crazy.... So I unboxed and this was the sort order:

This is facing the box as if displayed in the store:
Front Row Left Top: The Spider Varys
Front Row Right Top: The Night King
Front Row Left Bottom: Sir Jorrah Mormont
Front Row Right Bottom: Margery Tyrell (HT Exclusive) FINALLY
Middle Row Left Top: Stannis (HT Exclusive)
Middle Row Right Top: Tyrion
Middle Row Left Bottom: Khalessi
Middle Row Right Bottom: Son of the Harpy
Back Row Left Top: Ramsey Bolton
Back Row Right Top: Davos/Tywin (LOL) (HT Exclusive)
Back Row Left Bottom: Arya
Back Row Right Bottom: Bron

I have no idea if this is always the same order when the boxes are distributed.... Anyone want to validate? I have another FULL box that that is unopened and unsorted.... I am willing to sell it via PayPal But shipping will cost at least $13 dollars.
Joe from NYC

WickedWonderland

Postby WickedWonderland » Sun May 15, 2016 9:56 pm

babasdada wrote:Unraveling the mystery Mini's of Hot Topic's GAME OF THRONES Series 3:

Today on my hunt, I called a few Hot topics in my area (Queens Long island NYC) and it appears they all received shipment of GOT series 3. I asked the Roosevelt field mall store if they had any case in the back as they had only 4 left on the floor, they did have 2, so I purchased both. Why, because I am crazy.... So I unboxed and this was the sort order:

I have no idea if this is always the same order when the boxes are distributed.... Anyone want to validate? I have another FULL box that that is unopened and unsorted.... I am willing to sell it via PayPal But shipping will cost at least $13 dollars.

If it's an HT case I'll take Margaery and Tywin and the Night King off your hands. They are the last three I need, so....just soes you know.

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Sun May 15, 2016 10:42 pm

WickedWonderland wrote:
babasdada wrote:Unraveling the mystery Mini's of Hot Topic's GAME OF THRONES Series 3:

If it's an HT case I'll take Margaery and Tywin and the Night King off your hands. They are the last three I need, so....just soes you know.

Selling the whole case - Don't want to break it up. I have other individual ones to sell but not the exclusives.

I put the case on EBAY http://r.ebay.com/GqolGV
Joe from NYC

babasdada

Postby babasdada » Sun May 15, 2016 10:51 pm

babasdada wrote:
WickedWonderland wrote:

Selling the whole case - Don't want to break it up. I have other individual ones to sell but not the exclusives.

I put the case on EBAY http://r.ebay.com/GqolGV

The nights kings I can send to you. Send me the details in PM.
Joe from NYC

Return to “Blind Bags”